Longing for Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
666 Followers

He bobbed his head, taking her dick down his throat and massaging her stiff balls; her high-pitched moans encouraged him to go faster and he gagged as the head punched the back of his throat.

She pulled his shirt off and dragged his pants off his ankles—then, they both stood up and he marveled at her naked body, her flat stomach, her firm buttocks. The hard, throbbing penis between her legs the sole indicator of her not being biologically female.

He pulled her to him forcefully and kissed him, their swords crossing yet again—shivers went up his spine, as she sucked his tongue furiously, her fingernails buried in his asscheeks.

He picked her up and she immediately crossed her toned legs around his waist; her cock rested on his stomach, while he guided his to her tight, trembling asshole.

He gasped, when, all too abruptly, she squirmed off his hold and pushed him, facefirst, on the couch. Petrified, he stared at her stroking her cock and he responded with a grin at her meaningful wink.

Immediately, he arched his lower back and folded his arms under his chin—she climbed up on the couch and positioned herself right behind him.

"Someone's been slutty tonight," she remarked at his gaped hole.

He grunted, when she pushed herself balls deep in him; his fists clenched and he groaned heavily, as she plowed him hard.

He bit his forearm, as the couch rocked back and forth following her fast pace, her nails buried in his waist. Numbing shivers traversed his spine and he finally let out a loud, prolonged howl, when he unloaded all over the couch.

"Prostrate orgasms are the best, aren't they?" She whispered in his ear and sucked on his earlobe.

"Yes, they are..." He mumbled amidst his heavy moans, turning sideways seeking for her lips.

Their tongues interlocked in a tight kiss and she pushed hard and climaxed, his toes curling as her cock throbbed deep in his ass.

She collapsed on the couch, panting heavily, her cock still dripping, while he remained bent over, staring magnetized at her marvelous body.

"I never..." He gulped down, suddenly scared he was about to say all the wrong things.

"It's all right," she grinned and curled up next to him, planting long kisses all over his neck and chest. "I'm really glad you sat next to me."

"Did you...know? I mean..."

"I suspected, yes," she nodded, grinning. "In all honesty, you kinda reminded me of my teenage self—back when I still dressed like a man; well, boy—but, tried my hardest to look effeminate, without crossdressing.

"I don't know, you just had that...look. Of trying too hard to look like someone you're not."

"Is that why you didn't tell me that..." He cleared his throat and pointed at her flaccid prick, instantly blushing.

"It was more of...being afraid how you'd react, if I told you too soon. It's a tricky business; some guys like it, others go all nuts on you and start cursing and punching and...I've still not mastered finding the right moment to mention it."

"But..." He closed his eyes and drew a deep breath. "How do you look so...beautiful and...feminine? I mean..."

"Hormones, some surgery...frankly, I was to have a sex reassignment surgery, but...the augmentation surgeries cost more than I initially thought, so..."

"I don't know if you need..."

"Me either," she smiled. "I mean, at first, I wanted to have the surgery, but, now...I don't know. I feel quite comfortable the way I am. Maybe, I'll have it one day, but..." She shrugged; he kissed her again, cupping her breasts.

"So...are you going to sneak out as soon as I fall asleep?" He asked in a timid whisper.

"Are you gonna kick me out before you fall asleep?" She rebuked.

They both laughed and kissed again, as the sunlight penetrated the open window and showered them abundantly.

Maria24
Maria24
666 Followers