Longtime Friends

Story Info
Secret life and secret attraction becomes reality.
1.4k words
4.33
11.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beau and Stephen had been long-time friends, they often spent time together playing golf, gym, and fishing. Stephen had a secret crush on Beau for quite a long time or it was Stephanie, Stephens' alter ego that did have a crush on Beau. He found himself struggling not to show it when he was around Beau. One day the two were shopping for gifts for their wives. Beau noticed that Stephen's ankles looked really tan. As they were shopping, Beau tried to get a closer look at his ankles, was Stephen wearing nylons.

Beau suggested they go try new sweats, he needed a few pairs and he hoped that Stephen would try a pair. Even though Beau was straight, he was slightly turned on by the thought of Stephen wearing nylons the thoughts went as far as fucking. He had seen Stephen in the gym's locker room, and he was always smooth and had a cute ass. The thought of his ass covered in nylons made him hard. As they were both trying the sweat pants in separate dressing rooms, Beau bent down to look under the partition to look at Stephen's feet. Beau was able to confirm his suspicion; he got a good look at Stephen's ankles and feet. He had tan nylons and his feet were pedicured with beautiful burgundy color. Beau's cock was hard and oozing, he grabbed it and tugged on it a few times stopping short of cumming. Beau couldn't believe the thoughts he was having.

On the way home, Beau decided to tell Stephen, how much pantyhose turned him on. Stephen looked at him curiously and the thoughts of this revelation made him squirm a little and could feel his cock getting hard and pressing against the nylons in his jeans. He wondered if Beau would be open of having his cock sucked by another man. Stephen attempted to change the subject before Beau could notice the bulge in his jeans and the slightly darker spot. Beau, on the other hand, needed to know if there would ever be a time that he would see Stephen dressed and get to fuck her. Trying to open on the subject a little more, beau made up this dream he once had and proceeded to tell Stephen.

You know I had a dream the other night, that he met a beautiful woman at a bar, and she was wearing a white blouse, a black skirt with black pantyhose and shiny black heels. We went and sat down while talking a felt something nudge my crotch and as I looked down it was a foot rubbing my cock through my pants. After a few minutes of very intense nudging and rubbing, she invited me to go to her place. After making out and rubbing me she processed to give me a blow job. I came quickly, she then got up and dropped her panties. Where there should have been a pussy was a cock. I was turned on but then I woke up. The weird part was I had a huge hard-on. Stephen looked at Beau and wasn't sure what to say.

Stephen dropped Beau at his place and drove home perplexed by Beau's dream admission and still hard and soaking wet of precum. As he arrived home, Stephen went to his office picked a dildo hidden in a drawer and fucked himself thinking of Beau's cock. Stephen once saw Beau's cock at the gym and always wondered how it would feel. Stephen came so hard thinking about Beau's cock.

After this event, Stephen started to wonder why the sudden admission and started to think about today's event and considered that maybe Beau saw his pantyhose feet from under the stall. He then started to get hard again since Beau was obviously turned on by him and his pantyhose feet. Stephen wife was scheduled to go on her bi-weekly business trip on Monday and decided to devise a plan to get Beau to come to his house one night this week. Maybe Stephanie, could come out of the closet to his closest friend and get was she's been dreaming of for quite a while. He waited for his wife to leave Monday and he then phone Beau if could come to help him with some stuff Wednesday night. They could then watch the baseball game. Beau agreed and then Stephanie was crying to come out.

Wednesday afternoon didn't arrive soon enough, Stephen's day was light on conference calls. Stephanie's transformation began. He shaved his entire body, retouched his toes nails and process at dressing to Beau's description of his dream. Stephanie selected a nice laced bra, inserted her breast forms. She applied her makeup and once she was satisfied, she put on her white blouse. She made sure that she put a brand-new pair of black pantyhose, thinking about how she could rub Beau's cock with her feet. She put a pencil skirt on and finally put her black pumps on. She made the final adjustment to her wig. Stephanie looked at herself in the mirror and she was bulging. Now the hard part was waiting.

Around 7 PM she saw Beau pull-in in the driveway, she already had set the lighting and put 2 beers on the table and ran to the bathroom. Beau came in and called for Stephen. Stephen told Beau to sit down, he would be right out. Beau settled in and drank some beer. Stephanie came out of the bathroom and the sound of the clicking heels made Beau turns around and Stephanie was no longer a closet girl...

Beau was flabbergasted on how gorgeous Stephanie looked that he almost dropped his beer on the floor. Stephanie walked toward the opposing couch and sat down. Without saying a word, she crossed her legs and started to dangle her right shoe. Beau still in shock could only stare and his crotch doubled in size. Steph removed her shoes and started to rub Beau legs with her nylon feet and progressed slowly toward Beau increasingly bigger crotch. It was as much a turn on for her that it was for Beau. After a few minutes of external rubbing, a dark spot appeared on Beau's pants. She moved forward and unzipped and remove his pants. Ironically Beau was commando under it. His cock was a nice 8 inches and all shaved, just as she remembered from the gym's shower room. She sat back and proceeded at continuing her foot rub without the constraint of Beau's pant. She would tease with her toes for a little, rub his ball and all Beau could do was to look at her still dumbfounded. His dream was a reality and he had words for it. As she was rubbing his hard cock, she felt his cock pulsating, followed by a gushing of cum all over her feet. She immediately got on her knees and cleaning his cock with her mouth.

After a vigorous cleaning of his salty tasty love juice, Beau grabbed her and kissed with passion like a man thirsty for water. After a few minutes of passionate kissing, Beau's cock was back at attention, ready to make Stephanie his own. They walk to the bedroom and he pushed her on the bed on her back. He forced himself unto her and kissed more while rubbing her legs and her ass. Stephanie felt a little panic, but Beau being stronger kept her down. As he was rubbing her butt, he grabbed the pantyhose and with little effort ripped the crotch off revealing her bare ass. Stephanie was oozing so much precum that he used it to lube her ass. He grabbed her legs over his shoulder and started slowly to push his precumming cock into her ass. Slowly at first, then he rammed so hard that Stephanie screamed, Beau's kept pushing and started to French kiss her to prevent more screaming. She was helpless as he continued to fuck her. The pain subsided and was replaced with pleasure that she had never experienced in her life until now. Beau kept kissing and fucking her hitting her pleasure center. Suddenly Beau increased his thrust and started to cum inside her, that sensation made her feel complete that she came all over their bellies. After a few final thrusts, Beau fell beside her. They made out for a while, Beau became hard again and proceeded for a third round.

To be continued...