Look at Me

Story Info
Short story of a trance state.
916 words
4.26
7.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't remember how long I'd been here. I was melting. The more I tried to fight against my mind and remember the less I knew. I was safe, I was warm, but how did I get here? How long had I been here? My eyes bounced back and forth like a metronome keeping rhythm and swaying consistently. His eyes were so pretty. Back and forth back and forth. I stared deep into his eyes. Eyelids feeling sleepy now. Tired from this fluttering unending dance. I was lost in his green eyes. Green but not like a forest, more like a meadow. Like warm sun in nature, like the smell of summertime, I could almost see the rays of light, of the sun washing over bright green and specks of brown. He kept me locked in.

His eyes stopped moving. He stared straight forward, never breaking eye contact. We started in this childlike contest. I didn't want to be the first to blink. But even that made my eyes tired. And he sensed it, jumped right back into his pattern of looking into one eye, then jumping to the next. Never letting me break focus, never letting me look away. Always looking as deeply into his gaze as possible. My vision blurred slightly from the eye fatigue. I saw the crease of his eyes as he smiled. He knew it was working. I couldn't hide my pride. I couldn't pretend that his hold on me wasn't inescapable.

He could tell by the stupid look on my face. Mouth open and eyes swaying back and forth. It was so obvious I couldn't process a single thought besides keeping my focus on his eyes. It took over my entire mind. Made my whole body warm. It was so fun to play this game. Like chasing fireflies, no worries, just a single objective that I wanted. I wanted the joy of catching it. I wanted the joy of staring into his eyes. I melted and the unheard music continued. Like Tchaikovsky, a dance hopping and fluttering between the two.

He kept playing with me. Knowing I wouldn't break my gaze, nonstop I stared into his eyes. He stared into the right one. The left. Back and forth. Again. Again. Quicker now. Look here, now there. Now here and now there. Now linger for a second. Eyes vibrating back and forth in an unsure motion just to zip off to the pattern again. Look at this one. That one. Look forward. Look into this one. Just look. Get lost. Breathe. Realize that it's all fuzzy, eyes so tired it's only colors for a second. How relaxing. Now back and forth and back and forth and then before I knew it, he kissed me. Leaned in while I was still processing the pattern. The shock caught my breath but his mouth was already on mine. I didn't realize how aroused I'd become.

Eyes closed, I started to put it together. He had put me into a trance. And I didnt even catch on. My thoughts were clearing until his hand teased up my leg, traced over my panties. He broke away from the kiss. Fingers still tracing over me, teasing me. Tickling me ever so slightly. He smiled. He looked at me. Held eye contact. Locked my gaze in again. We were a few inches closer now. It was even easier to fall right into it. Eyes blurred if I waited too long to move. Eyes blurred if I moved too fast. I was melting again and lost the will to fight it as soon as I had thought to muster it up. He looked back and forth and back and forth. His fingers joined in this spell he was casting over me. I gazed into his green eyes. I was so warm, completely subdued.

I didn't even notice that I had completely dissolved until my eyes were closed again. Kissing me. A little more urgently this time. His tongue in my mouth I was lost in how he tasted and how he expertly moved around me. How he knew exactly what turned me on. Then I remembered, we had been talking when this all started. I vaguely remembered a conversation before I softened under his control. I smiled through our kiss. He was good at this. He didn't even have to use words to drop me into a trance for him. He touched me. Hand smoothly running over my tits, over my belly. Hand running from between my legs to around my thigh, holding me, running up my back. I could feel his embrace everywhere.

Eyes closed tightly, I was lost to him. My only connection to my surroundings was his hands on mine. No awareness of the room. The soft bed underneath us, merely supporting us so he could continue. So he could touch me. I felt how incredibly hard he was. He pressed up against me and his breathing deepened. I was unbelievably aroused now. I opened my eyes from the passionate kiss just to be locked into his gaze again. I was dazed and secured right where I was earlier. Back and forth back and forth. His eyes were so pretty, so green. Fluttering around to hold his regard, my eyes tired once more. Lost in his green eyes, blurry then not, here and there, never letting me rest just falling into him. The last conscious thought I had while dissolving was how much I loved him.