Look of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's very generous of you Sarah. Let me help you with your luggage." I told her calmly, quickly disengaging from her embrace and grabbing her suitcase.

I went up the stairs and lay it on the bed. Sarah tried to hold me and kiss me again, making it clear what she wanted to do. I just returned her hug, then gently pushed her away and left the room, letting her unpack by herself. She looked a little confused why I was acting distant with her.

I had already fixed something for her to eat and she was grateful. I guess she used up a lot of energy fucking Trevon and his buddy. She told me about her trip and the meetings she attended. Not surprisingly there was very little mention of her black boyfriend/Boss. I guess she knew I didn't like him so why even bring him up. She did thank me for not fussing about her trip and letting her gain some much needed experience in business negotiations. I just nodded and kept quiet about how I really felt.

I knew Sarah was anxious to get me into bed, probably to soothe her guilty conscious. But I wasn't going to take sloppy seconds from those black guys. There was no way I was putting my dick into that putrid hole, condom or not.

After we ate I told her I had some work to do in my office. She looked at me like she wasn't sure what I said. I know she didn't expect to be rejected. But she was already fucked out, and wasn't that horny anyway. She just nodded and told me that she'd be happy to wait until later.

I'd have had a tough time fighting her off without some help. So after dinner I opened a bottle of wine. Sarah accepted a glass gratefully. I sat down on the sofa and turned on the TV. She dropped down next to me, sipping her wine and leaning her head on my shoulder. I just waited for the wine to do its job.

I knew she would be tired after her fucking trip with those guys. But I couldn't be sure that she'd be sleepy enough to stop going after me. When we both finished our first glass I got up and refilled both of them. But this time I dropped two sleeping pills in hers. She didn't even finish the second glass before she dropped off to sleep. She tried to keep her eyes open and even tried to stroke my cock a little. But it was no use. By ten o'clock she was passed out.

While she was asleep, I removed all of her clothes. Then I stroked my cock until I was hard and began to fuck her. She was on her back pretty out of it. She did wake up a little when she felt me thrusting away. I made the appropriate noises and then acted like I just blew my load. Of course I never did. But she was awake just enough that she would remember something in the morning.

After pretending to cum in her cunt, I pulled out, got dressed and let her sleep. She was passed out in seconds. I just left her on the sofa and put a blanket over her. Then I went to bed and had the first good night of sleep in weeks.

I left before she woke up in the morning. We didn't speak until Monday night and I thanked her for rewarding me with such a great night of loving.

"Oh...you mean...?" She mumbled.

"Yeah. It was great." I gushed enthusiastically. "I thought you were too tired to make love. But when you woke up, I was so horny after all those day without you, I couldn't control myself." I gave her a sad, tentative look. "I hope you're not mad at me for taking advantage of you like that."

"Oh no Carl. I loved it." She replied happily. "You can take advantage of me anytime you want honey."

I smiled and we hugged.

I pulled that trick a couple more times over the next few weeks. I made it a point to reject Sarah whenever she made it clear she wanted sex. Let her get it from her asshole Boss I figured. But on the nights when we'd share some wine and she'd get sleepy, I would mount her and pretend to cum. She just acted like she knew what was happening. When I apologized for my lack of control, she just said I could have her pussy anytime I wanted. That worked for me.

To make up for my lack of sex I was jerking off regularly now. I needed to make sure I could resist my cheating wife's advances. She is still sexy and I was horny as hell. Not from the images of her being double fucked. Those memories made me sick and would be the death of our marriage. I've never been the type of weirdo that gets off on watching my wife fucking some idiot. No. I needed my revenge and those sick images only fueled my anger at her and my intense hatred of her Boss.

After she returned I tried to act like a normal husband. It was very difficult for me because I knew we were headed for divorce. I already decided I could never trust this cheating bitch, and we were through. I just acted like a clueless idiot and we chatted casually over dinner about her day. Sometimes we made plans for the weekend, going out for dinner at a restaurant she liked. I even took her dancing a couple times. We spoke about her job and both of our career aspirations. But there was no more talk of her quitting her job or transferring out of Trevon's Department. She didn't mention it either and was glad that I didn't bring it up anymore.

After her weekend away we did resume our affectionate behavior. I had to keep things normal so she didn't suspect what I had planned. If we went out I would hold her hand and open doors for her. When we're home I'd rub her back or her feet, or hold her and nuzzle her neck. She liked that. There wasn't any making out, but sometimes I'd kiss her after she brushed her teeth before coming to bed. That was the only time, because I worried who else she was kissing, not to mention what kind of filthy black cock she was sucking.

It was almost a month later when she informed me that she was going on another business trip. I had to grit my teeth and bite my tongue to keep from yelling out my frustrations. She was going to cheat on me again.

Keeping a steady attitude I purposely didn't ask if Trevon was going. Since she didn't tell me one way or the other I assumed he was. I acted sad to have her away from me, but I wasn't nearly as adamant about her not going as I was before her first trip. By now I accepted that she was continuing her affair, and no amount of pleading would get me anything except denials. It broke my heart that she was throwing away fourteen years of a happy marriage. But there was nothing I could do about that.

What Sarah didn't know was that I had already contacted a Lawyer. I had slowly moved what little money we had into an account in my name only. I was ready to cut off our credit cards, our cell phone service, and any other shared financial arrangements between us. She thought she was fooling me and was going to fuck her asshole black boyfriend, but this time I was ready.

I discussed with my Lawyer the best time to have her served. He suggested we do it when she was on her trip. But I decided to have it done before her trip, at her office where all of her coworkers could watch. I still remember all the pitying glances they gave me on the night of her company's party. They all considered me a clueless fool, too stupid to realize some asshole was banging my wife. We'll see about that.

She was supposed to leave for her trip on Wednesday. So I had her served in her office the Monday before. Enclosed in the packet were several incriminating still shots I pulled from the video I took. They left no doubt about her sordid affair.

I would also have her Boss served for alienation of affection. In the suit were more photos of their affair, and also a description of their adulterous activities when on the business trip sponsored by her company. She and her Boss were cheating on that trip and were using the company credit card to fund their affair. I was sure that would get her upper management's attention. If that didn't raise a fuss, then the lawsuit against her company would. We sued their company for not enforcing the morals clause of her hiring contract. We had affidavits of her coworkers who said they carried on their affair with the full knowledge of dozens of people.

At ten o'clock Monday morning I received a call on my cell phone.

"Hello?" I said calmly, knowing it was my wife.

"You fucking, stupid jerk!!" Sarah screeched into my ear.

"Good morning to you too darling."

"What the hell did you do?" She cried in anger. "You asshole! This is...OHHH Damn you Carl! I can't... Why embarrass me in front of the whole office?"

"You mean like you've been doing to me for the past few months cheater." I replied with venom. "You've been fucking that bastard even after I told you what he was after. You're just too stupid to listen."

I heard her sob for a moment. Then there was silence before she spoke.

"Carl. I don't know what you're thinking."

"I'm thinking you want to replace me bitch. Do you love him?"

"Love him?" She cried in disbelief.

"Well do ya? You're fucking him."

She let out a demonic laugh, then snarled, "Oh that's so fucking funny you stupid jerk. I don't love him you idiot. I love you. I've always loved you. Trevon's just helping me in my career. That's it. He's a means to an end. He mean nothing to me. Nothing! The sex was just a little distraction. You haven't been doing your job in the bedroom so I guess I needed a little entertainment on the side."

In a calmer tone she said, "We can get past this. Don't do this to us. There's no reason for a divorce."

"I feel like you just threw away a pretty good marriage."

"I didn't. I just lost my head for a while honey. Please lets talk about this. Don't do anything rash baby, I'm coming home right now so we can talk."

"Don't bother. I don't want to see you Sarah. I had the locks changed. Your key won't work. If you check the paperwork, you'll find an order of protection against you and your filthy Boss. Just stay away."

"Please lets talk Carl. We can get past this. I know I screwed up. But you can't be serious about just kicking me out after so many years."

"I warned you bitch and you didn't listen."

"But I'm listening now. I love you. I'll always love you."

I was about to say more. But there was some noises on her end. I could hear some guy telling her to accompany him to go somewhere. I figure her management team has already gotten my lawsuit and needed to speak to her.

"Listen Carl. Someone is telling me I have to go. But we have to talk about this later. Just remember I love you. I'll call you back."

And the call ended just like that. My marriage was history. I set my phone down and the tears started to fall. I loved that damn, cheating bitch, even if she treated me like shit. It was hard to believe that I'd have to live without her now. I felt like guzzling a bottle of liquor to forget my troubles. But inside I knew that wouldn't help anything.

I found out later that Trevon Jackson lost his job that very day. Apparently he had been transferred to Sarah's location after another sexual harassment issue at his previous office. He was a well known former athlete and the CEO liked him and didn't want to just dismiss him. But after my lawsuit they just figured to cut their losses and got rid of the sleazy jerk.

It took a couple more days before Sarah was also fired. I guess too many people knew about her affair. The company was worried about the public relations of having such unfaithful employees on their payroll. I heard she did try to get into the house. But as she began banging on the door, frantic to get in, one of our neighbors called the cops. They were already aware of the protection order against her. To keep from being arrested she agreed to leave the premises.

What really stirred the pot was when my Lawyer insisted that our lawsuit was for adultery. At first Sarah's Attorney tried to argue that there was no proof of any affair and it should be for Irreconcilable Differences. That's when my Lawyer told them he already went to the Court for an injunction to have her tested for pregnancy. I thought Sarah was going to faint on the spot. She angrily denied that she was pregnant, and actually tried to slap my Lawyer for saying so. I just sat there and laughed.

We weren't sure that she was actually expecting. But I was sure that her fuck head Boss had been fucking her regularly. Since I never let any of my sperm into her body, if she was pregnant it wasn't my kid.

We still didn't let them see the video I recorded of her threesome with those two black guys in the hotel. We were saving that for leverage in case she wouldn't go along with our demands. I was asking for a 60/40 split of our assets, with me getting the 60 per cent. Also no alimony. Her Lawyer smugly informed us that we were only going to get half and since I made more money than her, alimony was a foregone conclusion. We just waited them out.

It was two weeks later when we received a counter offer from Sarah's Lawyer. He let us know that she was indeed pregnant. But she insisted that I was the father and would have to pay for the child. We were also informed that it had to be a fifty, fifty split of the assets and they would be insisting on alimony, or we'd go before a Judge to figure it out.

In the meantime her Lawyer got the protection order lifted, and Sarah was allowed to enter our house with a Sheriff to get her personal belongings. She also was allowed to get half of our money back. I agreed to both conditions. When she arrived at our house my Lawyer was there but I wasn't. He told me that she was upset that I wasn't there, because she wanted to talk to me. He just told her that wasn't the deal and she had one hour to get her things and then get out.

Six weeks after she was served I got a call from Sarah. Unlike the first time we spoke, this time her attitude was very conciliatory.

"Hello Carl. Can I speak to you, please?"

"What is it?"

"I just want you to know that I'm so terrible sorry for everything. I know it was all my fault and I wish you would let me speak to you in person."

"I don't think that's a good idea Sarah. My Lawyer says..."

"Oh, screw your Lawyer Carl. I'm your wife. At least for a while. Why can't we sit down and discuss the situation like adults. I know I fucked up badly, and I'm so incredibly sorry for everything."

There was a pause and I could hear her sobbing a little.

"You know I lost my job."

"Yes. I heard."

"And...and...now that everybody know...about...my affair...its going to be real hard for me to find work. Everybody blames me and...oh shit...I said I wouldn't cry anymore but..."

I let her cry for a few moments before I responded.

"Sarah. We have nothing to talk about anymore. You wanted to screw your sleazy Boss more than you wanted to remain faithful to me. I don't hate you for that. But I can't live with a woman that treats me so badly. How can I ever trust you again. You know this isn't the first time we've had this problem."

"I know...but...I still love you. I miss you so much. Can't you just let me talk to you for a while. I know you loved me once. You could love me again. And think about our baby. I know its yours. You're going to be a father Carl. Doesn't that mean anything to you? Don't you want to take care of your child?"

I let out a big sigh. I really did love her, once.

"Tell you what Sarah. I know you're pregnant."

"Yes. I want to have your baby. We can work this out. Think about our child."

"Okay. If my Lawyer agrees, lets have a DNA test done. I don't want to give you any false hope of us working this out. But if the child is mine, that will change everything. I have to know."

"Oh yes honey!" She exclaimed. "That's all I'm asking for. Just give me a chance to make it right. We can still be a family. I know I'm a little old to be a mother. But it won't matter if we're together. I promise to be the best mother and wife you'll ever see."

"Okay Sarah. I'll talk to my Lawyer and set it up."

"Oh thank you darling. Thank you. You won't regret this Carl. You'll see. I love you so much."

I hung up the phone. I know it was cruel. But I had to end this. Stringing her along would be even more cruel. There was no going back and she needed to know.

We found out a week later that the baby wasn't mine. I knew it all along but I needed Sarah to know too. To say she was upset was an understatement. She called me again, but spent nearly the whole conversation crying and saying she was sorry. I just hung up on her.

My suit against her company resulted in a large cash payment, as long as I kept the details of my wife's affair quiet. My Lawyer took a huge cut. But there was still plenty of money left over. I did send them information about the other two cheaters on that business trip. I heard later that both of them were fired too. I debated whether to find out if the other woman was married. But at this point I was pretty disgusted with the whole thing, and decided to drop it.

On the date of our final divorce settlement, I showed up at the Court house and saw my ex wife. She was wearing maternity clothes and her belly had swollen up until it was huge. She looked like she had gained fifty pounds!

She saw me from across the room as she waddled into her seat by her Lawyer. She waved at me and flashed a nervous smile. I just nodded and turned my attention to the Judge. He ordered the divorce to go through the way it was written. Which was for me to get the 60 percent and pay no alimony. I did feel sorry for Sarah because her boyfriend had skipped town. As I always thought he was a useless, slime ball loser. Now he was also a dead beat dad. Despite her Lawyers efforts, they couldn't find him.

When the gavel sounded, our divorce was final.

No one really made out in the end. I loved my wife and hated losing her. I was probably too old and too depressed at what happened to find another woman who I could build a close loving relationship with. Yeah I'm just entering my forties. But finding a woman you can love and trust isn't that easy. I did date a few times. But nothing ever clicked for me. After a while I just about gave up.

Sarah didn't end up well either. After our divorce was final she went into a deep state of depression. We sold our house and split the profit 60/40, as was how our settlement decreed. The split left her with enough to get a small apartment. But the money was soon gone. She never had any education and she now works in a grocery store, sweeping floors and cleaning toilets. Her parents are trying to help her out. But she hasn't been eating well.

I heard later that she lost the baby, due to bad health and maybe her age. I saw her once a while later and she looked terrible. I used to think she was attractive. But now she had a perpetual depressed look on her face. Her hair's going grey, her body's skinny and shapeless. The harsh wrinkles on her face that used to be faint, are now deep lines, and make her look like she's in her sixties instead of her forties. I don't think I saw her smile once.

A year or so later I heard she has found a guy. That's better than me as I'm still alone and bitter about it. They aren't living together. He's a lot older than her, but they do date sometimes. At least that's what I heard. I no longer have any animosity to Sarah. Life has treated her badly. I do hope she ends up finding someone that can love and trust her. I know I can't.

I know divorce sucks.