Look the Other Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WillDevo
WillDevo
864 Followers


July 20, 2020

"Hey," Dawn whispered into my ear. "Do you remember what I was wearing exactly four years ago tonight?"

I wordlessly nodded. I'm sure I wore a knowing grin.

"Well. As soon as you give Aaron a bath and get him to bed, you can see if what I'm wearing tonight brings back even more good memories."

Unlike the night weeks earlier, I had no problems rising to the occasion as my wife and I celebrated. It was during an incredible couple of weeks those years before when we finally had been open, honest, and wonderfully intimate with each other. Our careers and, well, yeah, probably a lot of mutual stubbornness kept us distant from each other even though we were only an arm's length apart.

My beautiful wife ran her hand through the hair on my chest.

"Devo, what the heck did the granny panties and the rack sack have to do with all this?"

She giggled. "You had no idea, did you."

"I've seen all your pictures from before we met. It's impossible you were ever that … large."

She smacked my hip with a slap before she laughed. "Will, come on, love! It's called a dodge . A misdirect . I wanted to get your mind doing cartwheels just like you did to me in San Jose last year. But I think mine was better."

"Oh, crap!" I laughed. "Yeah! I had no earthly idea! I really thought I'd scored a stalker!"

"You did. It was me. I bought those first things from a vintage costume shop, packed them all in the shipping boxes, then packed them all together and sent them to a place in Michigan which then shipped them to you on a specific timeline."

"Wow. You put a lot of effort into it!"

"Would our lives have turned out differently if not for that night?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You were a dirty man."

"Ack !" I barked, feigning a stab to my chest. "You wound me!"

"Yummy dirty. I mean, what if I'd worn a thong that night instead, and you saw a whale tail?"

"The way you were bending over? I might have left my seat and flossed that gorgeous little butt of yours with it." I chuckled. "You know I like them when you're wearing yoga pants. That's an entirely different story."

"You make me feel beautiful when you say things like that," she whispered.

"You don't need to hear it, do you? You have to know you are the most beautiful woman that's ever walked the face of the planet, don't you?"

"Of course I need to hear it from you. Only from you."

"I love you, Devo. Happy weirdo anniversary."

She laughed so hard she snorted.

"You are the most bestest part of me. I love you, too, Will."


I hope you enjoyed this brief "whale tail!"

Don't forget to "Follow" us if you want to receive notifications of updates or new content on your dashboard.

WillDevo
WillDevo
864 Followers
12