Looking But Never Finding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into the box again. The underwear was beautiful but I decided I would run downstairs naked and surprise my Mistress giving myself to her completely. The perfume had an atomiser on it. I lightly sprayed some over me, musky with a soft spice undertone. I looked in the mirror. Naked, clean, shaven, black collar. I picked up the box and headed for the kitchen imagining that Natalie would take me and ravish my naked body. I was about three steps from the threshold of the kitchen when I stopped. Wait. I opened the card and read it again. '...In the box you will find your outfit for our lesson today...'

"Is everything all right Elizabeth?" I heard Mistress call from inside the kitchen. Her foot falls told me she had started to move towards me.

"Yes Mistress, everything is okay. One minute please Mistress. Please don't come to see me just yet Mistress. I am not quite ready for you Mistress." I blurted out while scrambling to get the bra and underwear out of the box I had placed on the floor. I heard Natalie halt her approach.

The bra was a 34C and fit perfectly. And the thong panties, perfect as well. They were so beautiful. I couldn't imagine how much they cost. I almost felt unworthy of them.

"I am ready Mistress. I hope you find me acceptable?" I said stepping into the kitchen.

"Ah!", Natalie gasped. "Acceptable my pet? You take away your Mistress' breath with your beauty. Do you like your gifts?"

"Oh yes Mistress. I love everything." I said running a finger over my collar. "Thank you, Mistress. I am so touched by your generosity but worry I am not worthy of your gifts."

"You are more than worthy or I would not have given them to you my pet. And besides, the lovely panties I ruined on your first lesson I said I would replace. These are the replacement. The matching set I couldn't resist, knowing how beautiful you would make them look. Come here and give me that hug I deferred earlier."

I placed the gift box on the counter and walked to my mistress. She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. Her body felt so right pressed against mine. I felt safe and comforted in her arms and like I was where I belonged.

"Mmm. You smell so good my pet. Do not pull away my pet. I need you to stand here embracing me and listen for a moment. Try to stay with me now and throughout your lesson today as you did Friday night. You were truly amazing and I know you will amaze me again today. I may push you more than you anticipate or can imagine, but stay with me as much as you can. During our encounters we should have a safe word. I gave you one on Friday but did not identify it as such. I simply told you that the rule was, we would stop as soon as one person said enough. That still holds true but a safe word is often more effective. Do you understand my pet?"

I nodded my head against Natalie's shoulder and answered "Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress." I surreptitiously kissed Natalie's neck without thinking. She seemingly didn't respond.

"Good Elizabeth. Unless you have a particular word you want to use and are certain you would remember when under stress, I have found using the traffic light colors to be effective. We of course start at Green, but that doesn't need to be said in the beginning. Yellow means we are approaching a limit be it of pain or comfort or stamina. It tells your Mistress you are still okay, but can not withstand much more of the current activity and not likely any advancement of that activity. Red of course means Stop. From Yellow, once your comfort or pain threshold has reached a tolerable place again, then you can use Green to tell your Mistress you are okay to continue. There is no coming back from Red. We will Stop all activities and will debrief our session so we know where not to venture again."

"Green, Yellow, Red will work Mistress. That is a simple, well understood scale. Thank you, Mistress. Do your boys typically stay with Green, Yellow, Red, Mistress?"

I could have stood wrapped in Natalie's arms for a long while. It just felt so good.

"Yes Elizabeth. Most of the boys are too overwhelmed to think on their own so they just accept whatever I suggest. And as you said, it is a well understood scale. Today's lesson will be about servitude. Are you ready for your lesson my pet?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied. "I hope I can serve you as you desire and deserve." Standing there cuddling with Natalie my energy had calmed and warmed though my pussy was making my new panties wet. I hoped my mistress wouldn't get angry at me for soiling my new underwear.

"Very well Elizabeth. This is normally lesson three or four for most pets, but you are so smart and such a fast learner I am moving you ahead. Your first order of servitude is to undress your Mistress so she is properly attired for your lesson."

I caught my breath at Natalie's words. I was going to get to touch Natalie and undress her. I knew I would be fighting to control my urge to caress and seduce her, especially as I peeled away her clothes and exposed her body to my eyes. What am I thinking? I am not a lesbian. I do not look at woman think sexual thoughts. But with Natalie I could do little else. So confusing.

Mistress Natalie stepped back still wearing her cut-off shorts and white t-shirt but she was now wearing black patent leather high heels. I had not noticed these when I entered the kitchen. Her breasts also sat higher and her nipples were not so apparent. She must have put a bra on while I was showering.

"Remove my shorts first my pet."

"Yes Mistress."

I was so nervous and so excited. I just wanted to make love to this woman but I also had this undeniable desire to please her with my actions. I unbuttoned her shorts and pulled the zipper down revealing black satin underwear. I slid her shorts down unavoidably touching Natalie's legs. Her skin was so soft and her legs were so strong. Natalie stepped out of her shorts. I stood and folded them then looked at my Mistress not sure where to place them.

"On the stool by the island is fine my pet."

I placed her shorts where Natalie had indicated then turned back to remove my Mistress' t-shirt. I grabbed the shirt at Natalie's waist pulling up, slowly revealing a laced black satin corset. It was stunning. My Mistress had impeccable taste in undergarments. I was so impressed, awe struck and proud. I lifted her top carefully so as not to catch it on her clothes or her breasts. My Mistress lifted her arms. Passing Natalie's breasts revealed that her corset fit like it had been made for her, supporting her breasts without obscenely pushing them up as if it was trying to eject them. Her breasts sat full and high on her chest atop her beautiful bodice. I stood admiring my Mistress which only served to raise my own arousal. I didn't know where to look. I wanted to reach out and touch my Mistress but I didn't know if I had permission.

"Now step back and turn around slowly so I can admire you."

I did as I was told, slowly pirouetting before my Mistress.

"Nice. Very nice. I chose well. Both my pet and her clothes.

Now bend over my island so I can see how well your new underwear looks surrounded by pink."

I bent over as my Mistress instructed, ready to have my buttocks spanked until they were a shade of pink that pleased my Mistress.

I felt Mistress' hand lightly rubbing my back. I knew she was admiring her pet. I waited patiently for her to strike me. She took a long time caressing my back and buttocks, my abdomen and tits. I was quietly swooning under her touch. My pussy was warm and moist, my nipples hard and alert. I was growing impatient and hornier wanting more. I almost turned and kissed my Mistress, then she tapped my ass. Then again.

"Do you need me to count Mistress?"

"Not this time my pet. This is about appreciation for your appearance, not about punishment."

Mistress started hitting me harder and more frequently. Sometimes with one hand sometimes with two. The intensity grew and so did the pain. Eventually I was squealing with each hit. She stopped hitting and stood rubbing my ass. It was on fire again. Natalie's caresses reminded me how heightened touch became after your skin is somewhat abused. Her light touch was electrifying after the brief beating Natalie had giving my rump.

"That will do. Your sweet ass looks marvelous with a little pink framed by the blue of your thong."

Natalie turned away. She had spanked me 47 times. I heard a camera shutter. "Another photo on your phone for you to admire later my pet."

I started to straighten up, mentally preparing myself for my next duty.

"Wait!" I stopped frozen half upright by Natalie's scream.

"Do I smell sex? Let me check something. Bend over. Lay your head flat on the island."

I placed my head down onto the island. Mistress rather roughly kicked my feet apart and pulled aside the thong she had given me. Natalie drove some fingers into my cunt, I couldn't tell how many, without any hint of foreplay or niceties. Normally I hate this kind of sexual aggression, having my intimate parts "manhandled" so to speak. But my body and mind welcomed Natalie's prodding. I felt my pelvis tilt back the moment Natalie touched me allowing her inside, wanting her inside me.

"As I thought. Wet and sticky. You are a horny little minx aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress. I am a horny little minx," I answered.

Natalie continued fucking me with her fingers while we talked. She was running her fingers in and out of me pushing them as deep as she could. It wasn't sensual, it was rather forceful but it felt so good. I could feel my body rocking in rhythm with her thrusts. A cock would have felt really good right now but Natalie's fingers were doing just fine. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip in enjoyment of having my cunt filled.

"Very well. We have to teach you how to control your urges until I say arousal is allowed. Not to worry Elizabeth. Your training has just begun and I have ways of moving your attention away from your needy cunt."

"Thank you, Mistress. I look forward to your training giving me the ability to move my attention away from my horny little cunt."

Natalie pulled her fingers out of me rather unceremoniously. My body felt abandoned like a when a guy comes much too quickly then just rolls off me and leaves me completely aroused but unsatisfied.

.

"Now stand up and lick your pussy slop off of my hand so I can sit and eat some lunch with clean fingers."

I stood and held the hand of my Mistress licking and sucking my juices until I could no longer taste myself on her. While I licked, Natalie held her hand directly opposite her bosom so my eyes were filled with her tits stirring my urges more. My internal struggle of wanting this woman to take me as her lover and my previous indifference to all things lesbian pulled my focus from my hand cleaning duties.

"I think your hand is clean now Mistress, but I will continue if you like."

"Yes. That's fine. Well done my pet."

Natalie stroked my face softly with the back of her hand. She reached behind herself, picking up a lead from the countertop turning back to fasten it to my collar. The lead was a shiny silver clasp and chain, fine but strong, married to tan leather handle.

"Cover your cunt then get down on all fours and follow me into the living room where I have put out some food."

I adjusted my underwear so my pussy wasn't exposed then got down on the ground crawling behind Mistress into her living room.

While I crawled, I pondered my Mistress' personality dichotomy. One minute loving, caring, caressing me, making me feel loved and wanted, in the next instant belittling me, raping me aggressively with her fingers. I couldn't grasp why I so easily accepted and loved both sides of Natalie. If a man had that dichotomy, I would be gone before he could say two syllables of my name.

It seemed as long as Natalie was touching me, needing me in some way and there was a possibility I would please her or she might satisfy me, I was willing to do whatever she asked, or allow her take whatever she wanted from me or give me whatever she felt I needed or had earned.

Natalie sat in a lone chair. Cheese, fruit, crackers, bread, some humus and water were set out on the table next to the chair. As we got to the chair I noticed a wooden paddle leaning against it. I didn't have to ask what it was for.

"Put some grapes, cheese and bread on a plate and hand it to me. Then sit tall beside me on the floor my pet."

I did as I was told assembling a small plate of food for my Mistress and giving it to her, then sat all beside the chair.

"Very well. Now take my shoe off and worship my foot while I eat."

I looked up at my Mistress. I do not have a foot fetish. In fact, I find the idea rather disgusting. Some men would try sucking my toes in bed and it always repulsed me to the point of losing any arousal they had already built inside me. Do I say 'Yellow'? I'm not sure this is an appropriate situation for using a safe word.

"Did you not understand me my pet?" Natalie said reaching towards the paddle.

"Which foot Mistress?" I asked trying to avoid the punishment I now deserved.

"This one." Natalie said lifting her right foot. "Move so you are comfortable so you can worship it well."

On my knees I shuffled along the floor, taking Natalie's foot, removing her high heeled shoe. I didn't know what to do next. I sat massaging her foot and toes for a minute or so.

"Worship it I said! Not examine it!" Natalie barked at me.

I looked up at my Mistress with what I assume were sad eyes.

"Oh, I see. My pet doesn't have an appreciation for foot worship, does she?"

I looked at my Mistress knowing I was about to disappoint her.

"ANSWER ME!" my Mistress screamed causing me to flinch and cringe.

"No Mistress. I do not."

"Turn. Face that wall. Bend over. Forehead on the floor. Thighs perpendicular from knees to hips." I saw Mistress reaching for the paddle while she commanded me to assume a position that would put my ass high in the air.

I barely got my head on the floor when I heard the first "Swoosh" of the paddle before it met my flesh. I screamed with the pain the impact brought to my already warmed buttocks.

"Well" swoosh! smack! scream! "your" swoosh! smack! scream! "Mistress loves foot worship so you will too." Each word of Mistress' statement was punctuated by a smack from the paddle. Eleven paddle whacks. I counted. I guess that part of my training had already taken hold. The pain from the last two hits was almost unbearable. I imagined my ass was bruised and would be for a few days. I heard Mistress put the paddle down.

"Now let's try that again. I can sit here a long time until you get this right and my arm and paddle take a long time to tire. I suggest you learn to love this form of worshipping your Mistress or the punishment that goes with not doing it well because both activities are among my favorites."

I sat up. My logical mind screaming 'Shout yellow. Shout Red! Get the hell out of here.' My sensual mind answering 'remember that orgasm Friday night? This one will be better.' The wetness now coating my upper thighs was voting with my sensual mind. I stayed.

I looked at Mistress' bare foot and gulped like a child about to eat the last of what was on her dinner plate knowing it would make her gag. 'Learn to love this activity...' Mistress had said. 'That's it'! I silently screamed to myself. I loved giving blow jobs and sucking the testicles of men I was attracted to. I would approach her foot like I was giving it a blow job. After all, I was attracted to Natalie. I closed my eyes and lowered my face to her foot. I kissed the top and ran my tongue the length of the outside of Natalie's foot. I licked kissed and sucked each toe into my mouth imagining it was the end of a penis or a hard round testicle.

This was working. I continued pretending I was sucking genitals while I worshipped her foot. Licking, sucking and caressing. Then I heard it. It warmed me. My mind lost the image of male genitalia and I became a foot worshipper in that moment.

What had I heard? The unmistakable sound of a purely reflexive moan resulting from a successful sexual stimulus. It had come from my Mistress. She was enjoying my work so much that her body released a moan without her being able to supress it, possibly without her knowing it had happened.

I continued my worshipping shuffling a little to kneel in the center of Mistress' body. I removed Natalie's other shoe and began making love to her left foot.

You do lose track of time when you're pleasing someone you worship. I don't know how long it was before Mistress interrupted me.

"Very good my pet. That was much better. Now kneel and eat a little before we go to the playroom and I introduce you to some more of my toys and teach you how to use them on the boys you bring home."

I took some brie, a clutch of grapes and a few pieces of bread dipped in the humus. I do not want to do this to men, at least I don't think I do but maybe I will learn something from Natalie about how to choose the right men to bring home for other purposes.

"May I have a drink also Mistress?"

"Of course you may."

I poured some water, knelt, drank and nibbled and became aware of just how tender my ass was and the burning heat radiating from it. While I ate, I noticed that my stomach was knotted with fear and excitement. I had no idea what to expect may happen in the playroom, but I also knew I couldn't wait to find out. I finished my small meal quickly, trying not to drop a single crumb.

"Come Elizabeth. Stand, remove your clothes and walk with me."

I stood, slipping off my new panties and bra. I admired them as I folded them and placed them on the floor where I had sat beside my Mistress.

When we reached the stairs leading up to the playroom, Natalie stopped. "I'm not comfortable with your bike sitting in my drive during your lesson. Come my pet. We will move it into the backyard."

I walked a step or two behind Mistress, her holding my leash. 'She's not taking me outside is she? I'm naked. And she has me on a collar and leash. And she is wearing a bodice, high heels and panties. Fuck. What if someone sees me; sees us? No. She will leave me at the front door while she moves my bike. She can't make me walk outside naked.' My mind was racing as we approached the door looking for a place to hide, or be tied up to. The door opened and Natalie walked outside without a word, without hesitation. I stopped at the threshold. The leash tugged on my neck. Natalie turned to face me, walking back to me. She handed me the end of the leash.

"Hold this." Her tone was calm and without emotion. I took the leash and breathed a sigh of relief.

That was a bad choice. Natalie calmly looked away as if she was turning to get my bike, then in a flash she turned back to me reaching up, grabbing and twisting my nipples as if she was trying to rip them off my body. I muffled my scream as much as I could but a scream still came out of me. Natalie held my nipples until she finished her little speech.

"Servitude isn't catching on with you very well is it?" She paused. "Answer me." she said squeezing and twisting my nipples even more.

I was stuck between panting and holding my breath to deal with the pain. "No Mistress. I guess not." Fuck. Yellow? Is this a Yellow? I didn't know what to say to make her stop before someone saw us in the doorway or my nipples came off or both. Two cars drove by. I don't think they noticed us but their presence did raise my level of panic.

"You didn't think I was going to move your dirty little bicycle, did you?"

I was wincing with the pain, wanting to scream out but not wanting to draw attention our way. A couple strolled by walking a dog. I had to get back inside quickly. Yellow? Red? Fuck. I want more. I don't want to disappoint Natalie. This is hurting like hell. Fuck.