Looking But Never Finding Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cunt was stinging and on fire. 'Yellow' actually crept into my mind. Refastening the cuffs wasn't easy while trying to maintain my balance while swaying back and forth in response to the whip thrashing me.

"Done Mistress. May I stand now?"

"Five more hits."

At seven I started counting out loud from one. When my count got to five Natalie stopped hitting me. My crotch was screaming at me in throbbing echo of the lashing and I was fighting between panting and holding my breath think one technique may ease the pain.

"You can stand now."

I stood up clamping my hands behind my head. Natalie walked to the cart and picked up a butt plug. She was moving so fast it seemed. My thoughts couldn't catch up with what Natalie was doing and while it was processing all the possibilities of the things she might do to me with the items I saw on the cart.

"Time to wake up your tits."

Natalie starting lashing my tits with the whip. There was no number given so I only counted in my head. 12 on my left tit, 13 on my right. Up, down, one side then the other.

As quickly as she had started hitting me, she stopped, dropped the whip on the floor, grabbed my clump of pubic hair and started walking across the floor dragging me with her.

"It's time for a proper spanking."

Natalie walked me to the large chair in the room where she sat down.

"Lay down across my knees."

I did as I was told. My mind and body confused. I was in love with Natalie but wasn't feeling any love from her. My body was on fire, looking for an off ramp from this ride, but it was also alive and aroused and awakened longing for what might come. I wanted to stop. I wanted more. I wanted to please Natalie. I wanted to serve Natalie. I wanted Natalie to be happy with me, to satisfy me, to let me make love to her.

"Hold this for me in one of your horny holes so both my hands are free to redden your ass."

Natalie grabbed one of my ass cheeks, roughly spreading them, giving her access to my anus and my pussy.

"Which hole should I use? This one?"

Natalie pushed the tip of the plug against my pussy. I felt it starting to penetrate me. Then she pulled it placed it against my anus pushing. I felt my body push back and my hips attempt to roll open. The tip slipped in a little. I hummed a moan.

"This one?"

The plug left my anus. "Or this one?" The plug was now in front of my face. I opened my mouth. Natalie slid it in. I closed my mouth around it.

"The last two holes seemed eager." Natalie pulled the plug from my mouth and in an instant slid it entirely into my pussy saying. "Too eager, so I'm putting it here. Don't let it fall out."

"What I'm looking for is pink trending to red around these nice bruises you have from your paddling."

And Natalie began striking me all over my buttocks and the tops of my thighs with her hands. The situation was initially arousing; being bent over Natalie's legs like a bad child having my bottom spanked. But that changed soon enough when the countless smacks piled on one another compounding the pain. My mild squeaks at the begin turned into supressed wails in the middle and somewhere became accompanied by squirms. Natalie was silent the entire time. Then it stopped.

Fire doesn't adequately describe the heat I was felling on my ass. The plug in my pussy may as well have not been there. My mind was so focused on the in my buttocks, an elephant could have been fucking me and I likely wouldn't have noticed. Especially when Natalie started lightly caressing where she had just whipped and beaten me. Finally, she spoke.

"There there my pet. Now will you remember to address me as Mistress whenever you talk to me?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied, wildly twitching under Natalie's tormenting touch.

"Up my pet. I have more in store for you."

I rolled off of Natalie's knee and stood locking my cuffed hands behind my head. Before I completely regained my balance, Natalie had a hold of my crotch hairs and was dragging me back to where we started. Me now waddling with a butt plug stuffed in my cunt do my best to keep it from falling out.

"On your knees. Lick my pussy and tell me if it is a creamy as when we were downstairs. If it isn't, lick it until it is."

I didn't care how creamy her cunt was. I was going to stay there a while and try to regain some composure. It wasn't as creamy as I remembered. I went to work sucking and licking Natalie's pussy, getting in a flick or two of my tongue on her anus when I could.

"You're taking too long. Bring me cream on your tongue and let me decide."

I scooped up some of Natalie's pussy juice on my tongue and stood up.

"Stick out your tongue."

There was no kiss. Natalie dragged a finger across my tongue, licking off whatever she found on her finger.

"Good enough. Pick up the harness. Put it on your Mistress. When it gets to the top you will lick and suck my ass while you feed that dildo into my pussy."

"Yes Mistress."

Natalie turned to face the cart going back to work preparing whatever was next for me. I picked up Natalie's feet threading them into the leg holes of the harness. When I got it up to her crotch, I dug my face into Natalie's ass, kissing and sucking her anus while blindly trying to shove the dildo into her twat. Yes twat. That was how I feeling. I was getting close to saying red. My stamina for this abuse was wearing down.

I felt the dildo breakthrough Natalie's portal. She barely reacted to the penetration. Natalie tugged up the waist band of the harness without warning, pushing my face away from her ass. Natalie turned around.

"Now suck this dildo. I suggest you get it well coated in spit because I don't know what hole I will be using with it."

"Yes Mistress."

I took the dildo in my hand and starting sucking and licking and spitting on it. A metal bar dropped onto the floor.

"Stand up and connect that bar to your ankle cuffs."

"Yes Mistress."

Not as easy as it sounds with your hands cuffed together but I managed.

Again with the pubic hair dragging me over to the hook I was on Friday night except now I was shuffling and stumbling with the spreader bar between my legs, and the butt plug still filling my pussy.

Like Friday, Natalie hauled me just off the ground then lowered me so my feet were just touching the floor. She wheeled the medical cart over close to me.

And in a flash, Natalie turned loving again. Lightly caressing my tortured skin. Kissing my neck, my lips my tits, my nipples, wiggling the butt plug in my pussy.

"Such a gorgeous body you have Elizabeth. Your Mistress is honored you choose to share its beauty and its many treasures with her." Grabbing my pussy, pulling out the plug and sliding a finger then two inside me.

I gulped at the ease with which the plug came out and her fingers went into.

"Thank you Mistress for telling me that you like my body."

"And this lovely ass. It is marvelous you know Elizabeth. You know your Mistress is so looking forward to taking your anal cherry one day. I may even lick it and suck before I plunder it."

"Thank you Mistress for saying I have a lovely ass. I would not want anyone else to take my anal cherry Mistress. Only you."

Natalie turned to the cart, set down the plug and picked up two clothespins.

"Such nice breasts and nice nipples Elizabeth."

Natalie tweaked my right nipple with a pinch then rolled it around under the palm of her hand. The sensitivity in my nipple was reignited. I could barely stand her light touch but at the same time I wanted more. Then I noticed the warmth being amplified in my pussy. I tried to supress it but couldn't. Another pinch and Natalie clamped a clothespin onto my right nipple. I winced at the pain. I took a deep breath trying to embrace the discomfort. Natalie turned her attention to my left nipple repeating the process of tweaking, stimulating then clamping. Natalie turned back to the cart.

"I don't have to ask you this Elizabeth but I want to hear you admit it", Natalie proclaimed not turning to face me. "Are you aroused Elizabeth? Is your pussy nice and wet? Don't lie Elizabeth because you know I am going to check and if you lie any chance at an orgasm tonight will vanish."

"Yes Mistress."

"Yes Mistress what?"

"Yes Mistress, I am aroused. And yes Mistress my pussy is nice and wet."

Natalie turned back to me and began playing with my cunt so sensually I was rushing head long to an orgasm without any ability to stop it. And I knew I didn't have permission. Natalie fingered me, massaged my clit and my anus looking only at me eyes. I fought the power of the orgasm building, at least I thought I did. Natalie stopped and turned back to the cart.

I had spun away from Natalie, involuntarily having lifted my feet off the ground in response to the latest denied orgasm. When she spun me back there was a grouping of stainless steel and wooden clothespins arranged on the cart in full view for me. Natalie held my leg then stared me in the eyes.

"You almost came without permission when I was touching your pussy didn't you Elizabeth?"

"Yes Mistress."

Natalie released my leg, pinched my right pussy lip and clamped three clothes pins on it. A metal one framed by two wooden pins with a black ribbon threaded through them. Mistress was fast and talented at these activities.

"Yes Mistress what?"

"Yes Mistress, I almost came without permission when you were so expertly touching my pussy."

"Has a woman ever made you orgasm?"

"Other than myself, no Mistress. A woman has never made me orgasm."

"Good to know. There's a good chance that won't change tonight either."

That was like a kick in the stomach for me. Do I say red? More torture and no orgasm? But I realized I couldn't recall a time when all my senses had been so heightened. Natalie clamped three clothespins on my left labia. Then a steel one on my clit. Oh god that one hurt. The ribbon now adorned my tortured pussy threaded through seven clothespins. Next, I watched while she attached electrodes to three steel clothespins adorning my pussy.

"Don't worry Elizabeth. I will not torture your pussy. I'm just going to run the slightest current through the wires. You may enjoy it."

Natalie was turning a dial on this little black box. I could feel tingling in my labia and clit and then "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh".

"Oh sorry dearest pet. The dial stuck then slipped. That was a little too high. That wasn't my intention."

Natalie turned down the dial and now there was just a steady tingling running around my pussy and clit. It was like I had a vibrator just caressing my labia but never touching me firmly enough to make me cum. I'm sure that was the exact effect Natalie was striving for. The throbbing in my nipples was syncing with the stimulation in my cunt. It was magical.

"I play this game with my little boys Elizabeth. Stimulating them enough to frustrate them, but never enough to have them cum. At least not until I decide they can. Do you feel the conflict between the joy of the stimulation and the frustration of there not being quite enough to bring you to a rousing climax?"

My mistress talked with such calmness and ease while I was feeling a now constant torment she had just described.

"Yes Mistress. I am experiencing that conflict. It is a kind of joyous torment. Thank you Mistress for teaching me this technique", I said starting to squirm trying unsuccessfully to get that little bit more pleasure. Just a little more and I knew it would start moving me to a well-deserved orgasm.

Natalie had raised my arousal again. It was now a burning desire in full competition with the heat still radiating from my ass. After she denied me that massive orgasm earlier today, I didn't think it was possible for me to get back to that level of arousal. Obviously that thought had been incorrect. Natalie now had me climbing beyond what I had experienced this afternoon.

You know how when an athlete wins a competition and some reporter jams a microphone in their face and the athlete says 'I have no words to describe what I'm feeling.' Yeah, well that was me right now. There is no way I could describe what I was experiencing. There were no words beyond writing a dissertation for all the words I would need to try to construct some meaningful thought that may approximate what was happening inside me.

There was the torment of the pain from the clothespins squeezing my nipples and pussy and clit. The constant pulse from the electrical current in my empty pussy teasing at the fringes of arousal. The warmth from my spanking radiating around my buttocks. An ever-present awareness in my newly awakened anus. My inability to close my legs and move in some way that might alter my predicament to my benefit. The discomfort from having my arms suspended over my head without knowing when they would come down. The flavor of pussy and ass coating my mouth and filling my nostrils. My gorgeous naked Mistress walking around with a dildo jammed in her cunt and another one available to her to use on me however she would choose.

Any of these would be enough to frustrate the hell out of someone searching to satisfy the sexual craving their Mistress had raised in them. But somehow, when piled one on top of the other, they had merged into a oneness. A oneness that coursed through my body lessening the individual discomfort of each of them but blending them together into an energy that resulted in increased cravings to honor and satisfy my Mistress and to reach an orgasmic goal that promised never before experienced waves of pleasure.

Natalie walked behind me dragging a hand over my body wherever she felt like touching me. She stopped, sliding the dildo of her strap-on between my legs, holding it against my pussy. Moving it over my pussy then pushing it against my anus. I tried to push, pull, turn, tilt to get it into me but in my predicament, I couldn't manage it. And the damn electricity continued to torment me.

"Wouldn't a big cock feel so good inside you right now Elizabeth? Maybe just big enough to push against your tortured clit, push against it just enough to increase that humming electrical current and finally release that orgasm."

Natalie pushed the dildo into my cunt. I moaned and bit my lower lip in hope.

"Thank you Mistress."

"Ha. For what? For sticking a rubber cock into your cunt. Ha!"

And she pulled it out to a moan of disappointment.

Natalie walked to the cupboard returning with a silver bullet vibrator in her hand. She stood in front of me slipping it into a pouch in her harness.

Without looking at me while still adjusting her harness she said, "Now I'm going to fuck your cunt Natalie and I'm certain I'm going to cum because of my little friend here." The vibrator started to buzz.

Walking to me pulling the cart, Natalie kept talking. "If you're lucky, you can cum too. You have my permission, but your pleasure is not my focus my dear Elizabeth. I am only concerned about my own pleasure."

I wasn't responding. I wasn't able to speak. My need for an orgasmic release had consumed me.

"I hope pushing this cock into your clamped pussy doesn't hurt too much, but if it does, oh well." Natalie started pushing and bending the dildo trying to get it into me. I helped as best I could. The clothespins pinched more but I didn't care. All I wanted was at least a chance at an orgasm.

The cock broke through my gate. Natalie just held it there. I tried to grind and pump. Finally, my Mistress started fucking me. The clothespins hurt like hell but I didn't care. I started moaning trying to encourage the orgasm out of me but not able to get the right touch where I needed it. Natalie took the butt plug off the cart and started pushing it against my anus making our fucking more constrained and my focus conflicted between my ass and my pussy. Now her vibrator was near my clit or hitting the clothespin on my clit.

Fucking standing with a spreader bar between your ankles was so frustrating. Natalie grabbed another vibrator from the cart jamming it between our clits. My orgasm was growing. I started screaming uncontrollably. Natalie shoved the butt plug in my mouth, reached down, grabbed the ribbon and tore the clothespins off my lips and clit throwing them aside. I screamed, unsure if the scream was coming from the pain or from my orgasm starting to release. I had no control over my convulsions. Natalie took the butt plug that had fallen from my mouth and was stuck between our bodies, shoving it all the way into my ass. More waves washed over me. My entire body was exploding in orgasmic bliss. I had no thoughts, being overwhelmed by this overpowering release of... again, I didn't have words for what I was experiencing. It just went on and on; all consuming; mind numbing to the point of not being aware of my surroundings.

I completely missed that Natalie had reached her own orgasm somewhere in the midst of me riding mine. Natalie was holding me against her, I think, so I didn't injure myself being suspended with my body convulsing uncontrollably. My body was now tingling all over. Natalie kissed me a kiss that told me her own orgasm had been raucous as well.

"How are you my pet? Are you okay?"

Between pants I squeezed out, "Yes mistress. I think I am okay. But I don't know what I'm feeling. But I think I'm okay."

"You're so beautiful Elizabeth. Thank you for sharing your beauty with me. I will hold you while I start unburdening your body from all its adornments."

"Thank you Mistress. Thank you. Did you cum or do you need my help Mistress?"

I knew the answer but felt it my place to ask and offer. If she hadn't cum and needed my help I'm not sure I would have been able to but I would have tried.

"Yes, my pet. Your Mistress is satisfied. We did well getting me the pleasure I desired."

Natalie kissed me again, unclipping the clothespins from my nipples. The rush of warmth into my tits caused me to moan into Natalie's mouth. I became aware Natalie was slowly rocking her hips, the vibrator in her strap-on was still buzzing. It felt nice without being stimulating. Natalie turned her head, starting another kiss. She reached behind and tugged on the butt plug until my ass reluctantly released it. My body still had ripples of orgasmic aftershocks randomly pulsing here and there. Natalie withdrew her rubber cock from my pussy. I felt no disappointment when it left me.

Natalie bent down, unclipping the spreader bar, setting it aside.

"Such a gorgeous pussy you have Elizabeth." Natalie stroked my pussy with fingers and hands.

Oooo, my labia were so sensitive after the clothespins had been on them then ripped off. Natalie leaned in lightly kissing each side of my vagina then my clit.

"Move your legs around a bit Elizabeth before I lower the rope. Make sure you're able to stand on your own."

I moved side-to-side as much as I could shaking my legs to get some feeling back into my feet which felt a bit numb.

"I think I am ready Mistress."

Natalie lowered the rope, removed my handcuffs and watched closely as took my first few steps. I did feel a bit unsteady but for the most part, I was fine.

"Remove your ankle cuffs my sweet, then come and remove my strap-on cleaning the dildos before you return it to me."

I bent over as Natalie liked me to, straight from the hips. Phew, my balance was a little off. I got my hand onto the cuff on my left ankle.

"Beautiful. Too beautiful to ignore." I heard Natalie murmur a moment before I felt two fingers sliding into my vagina. It felt nice, but I was too drained for it to arouse me.

"Thank you Mistress."

I had both cuffs undone.

"Mistress, may I stand."

"One moment." The fingers came out of my pussy, then Natalie slid one then the other into and out of my anus.

"Now you may stand my pet. Leave the cuffs with the bar. Now suck the dildo clean that was in you, then remove the harness and suck my dildo clean."