Looking for Inspiration

Story Info
A female writers quest for realism leads to the unknown.
2.7k words
4.2
13.9k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking for Inspiration

It was the first thing on a Monday morning. As a writer of erotic fiction, I start my week by visiting various fantasy websites where I can ply my trade. My member profile offers to write erotic stories to fuel members fantasies. In fact, my member's name is fantasy maker. I look for short-story requests. I find it is the best way of gaining inspiration. I view it as a kind of market research, ensuring my writing appeals to at least one person.

My inbox is full of messages with cock pictures and very few words. These are quickly deleted. I am looking for story requests. If I receive a request, I save it to come back to once I have cleared my damned inbox. So many pink, brown and purple erections and enough semen to flood my home. If I wanted to see a large penis spitting forth its seed, I have a husband to satisfy that need. He never needs to be asked twice.

That Monday was quite fruitful for inspiration, I had two requests for a story, and I was only halfway through clearing out the penises. One request was from a man asking for a Doctor/Patient story. The second, again from a couple their chosen scenario, was for the wife to be massaged by a stranger while the husband watched.

Then I was shaken. I had to do a double-take. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I momentarily thought to myself, that's a coincidence before changing that thought to no, it can't be.

The name was the same Tony Sher, and this just happened to be the name of both my husband and stepson. I clicked on the message, and there was his erect cock in full close-up, with the message do you want to suck my cock. I reassured myself that although my married name is uncommon, it might just be possible that this was a totally different guy to my husband or stepson.

As I said, I normally just delete a cock picture. On this occasion, I examined it closely. I was trembling so much the mouse cursor couldn't move in a straight line. I set about looking for that tell-tale mole that would tell me that my husband was playing away. Or at least hoping to play away. I magnified the image so that all that was on my screen was the underside of a man's penis. There was no mole, and I breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that it was most likely a total stranger.

Still trembling, I felt compelled to investigate further, partly to reassure myself that the mole hadn't been edited out and partly to make sure that my husband's son wasn't risking his dad reputation I clicked on the name, knowing it would take me to the profile of the member. And there it was, another picture, a full-face image of my stepson.

What idiot puts their real name and a face photo on their sex site profile? I could understand it if he was young free, and single. Knowing he is in a long-term relationship and his fiancé would be devastated made hankering after sex with strangers a risky route to follow.

The dilemma I faced was, do I just message back and say who I am and that he ought to change his name? What if that frightened him off, and he blocked me? I just knew I needed to do something and fast. My husband is open-minded, but I am sure he wouldn't be happy knowing his name was attached to messages like 'do you want to suck my cock'. Some women may just respond yes without even thinking about checking the profile.

I'd got together with his dad at a time when his kids had flown the nest and were all independent, but I knew Tony senior wouldn't be happy. Tony, my husband is in his late fifties, and I have passed the big five-zero myself.

For the first time ever, I responded to a cock picture:

"Have you looked at my profile? You do realise I am nearly twenty years older than you."

I didn't expect an instant reply, so I thought I would start to write the Doctor-Patient story. It was difficult because the request was from a bloke that wanted a male doctor to examine him in an intimate way. I needed to put my 'man head' on for this one.

I had deliberately left myself logged into the website. Before I got past the third paragraph, a ping registered on my computer. I opened the Internet window, and there was the response:

"Yeah, I know. I like older women wanna suck my cock?"

Bugger, if I say no, he will disappear into the sunset, searching for his blowjob, spreading the family name far and wide. I lied:

"I'm not saying no, but I'm not going to say yes straight away to a total stranger."

"Well, let's get to know each other send me a picture of your fanny."

"LOL. I meant to talk for a bit on here. I am a total stranger to you. Suppose we know each other?"

"I'd say now you know me. Do you want to suck my cock."

"OK. Let me put it this way. Don't panic, but I know your dad and step mum."

"I bet you don't. You said, OK. Does that mean for sucking my cock."

"I do know them; your dad is Tony, and your step mum is called Bobbie, and your girlfriend is called Julie. I am the same age as your step mum, and we went to school together. I bet you don't want me to suck your cock now."

"I do. All the better if you look like her because I would love her to suck my cock."

I froze, and the mouse started zigzagging across the screen again. I lost all composure. The realisation that my stepson had, in a roundabout way, asked me to suck his cock. I was trembling so much that I could barely log out of the site. I was in turmoil; I hadn't managed to get him to change his name. I had failed in my reason for replying. I had tried to catfish him to help him. What if he knows it was me all along, and this was some plan to seduce me? I fought off the temptation to go straight back onto the site. I had a story to write. I made an agreement with myself; I would stay off the site until the Doctor-Patient story was complete. I would need to go back on then to deliver the story to the member that requested it.

It wasn't until I was well into the story that I realised how wet I had become. This wasn't an unusual occurrence, given that I was writing erotica. In the Doctor story, I imagined that I was the Doctor, so that it would be reacting with the same professionalism as a female doctor. I was finding it quite a turn on writing about examining a man's groin and 'accidentally' brushing my hand against his penis. I just didn't realise how turned on until I stopped for a coffee and a pee. In the story, I had just gotten to the point where I had to describe the sensation of having an erect penis while I was examining the patient. I decided to have a break was the best way, maybe search the Internet. I knew Google would have the answer.

I opened my browser, and it launched, showing the last page accessed. Of course, this was the login screen for the hook-up site. I started to tremble once again and felt myself getting wetter. I bet Tony Jnr could tell me what it feels like to get an erection. Before I could panic and change my mind, I logged in. Part of me hoped he had logged off, and part of me was willing him to still be online.

I had one message in my inbox. It was from my stepson. I opened the message:

"If you do know Bobbie, please don't tell her I want her to suck my cock."

"I won't. But here is a bit of advice. Take your face picture off your profile and change your username. Otherwise, she could find out from anyone. Even worse, Julie could hear about what you are up to."

I felt pleased with myself that I had managed to get my message across. That was until I spotted that he had sent a friend request to me. I hovered my mouse over the option to accept and thought better of it. I left the site open because I felt better about the whole interaction now. He would see my message, and he could now go off and change his name, and we need never have the same problem again.

I set about continuing with my writing. I gave myself a target of five more paragraphs before I returned to the site. I was only halfway towards my goal when the computer notified me of a message arriving. I resisted the temptation to stop writing, but I started to type faster. My typing mirrored the increased heart rate thumping in my breasts. In seconds, I had typed the final full stop of my target.

I lost all coordination when it came to using the mouse. I tutted in frustration that I couldn't get to the browser fast enough. It was a message from Tony:

"I've deleted the face pic, but I can't change the name without becoming a paid member."

"Well, pay it then. I have."

"I also need a paid member to accept my friend request."

That was all the excuse I needed to accept the friend request he had sent earlier. I didn't feel bad because it was in the cause of helping him protect his identity.

"Done."

"What should I call myself?"

"I don't know. Use your imagination."

"Keep your first name, then add your favourite colour."

"What something like Tony Blue?"

I received a notification telling me that my friend, Tony Sher, had become a site supporter. A second notification informed that Tony Sher had become Tony Blue. I felt satisfaction that I had achieved my goal and saved the family name.

"Now, will you suck my cock?"

"I can't. I couldn't look your dad and Bobbie in the face again."

"They won't know. Look how wet you have made my cock."

"How have I made it wet? I have no picture on here. And you don't even know who I am."

"You know Bobbie, and I am imagining I am talking to her."

I read that as a compliment. Inside, I knew I should withdraw my friendship and close my account. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I was starting to build a good readership and get lots of inspiration from being a member. Unfortunately, my curiosity got the better of me:

"What do you like about Bobbie?"

"Everything. LOL"

"I have to go. I've got a story to write."

I logged out of the site. I needed to concentrate on my work. The Doctor/Patient story was reaching a climax as the Doctor was trying to instruct the patient how to massage the flexor muscle in the groin area. Both the Doctor and patient had developed erections. The patient's erection was openly visible. The Doctors penis was still hidden inside his trousers. Damn, I forgot to ask Tony what it feels like to have an erection.

I convinced myself that going back onto the site to message Tony was research for the story. There were two messages waiting for me.

"Who are you?"

And

"Send me a horny picture of yourself."

"First. Tell me what it is like to have a hard-on? I need to know for a story I am writing."

"That's not fair. I have asked loads of questions you haven't answered."

"What? You have asked one. Who am I?"

"No. I asked you to suck my cock too. Lots of times."

I couldn't argue with his logic, and I smiled at the screen. My heart rate rose. I took several deep breaths to ensure my body was getting enough oxygen to pump around my body. I needed to because I had started to hyperventilate from the short sharp breathes that excitement had triggered. I put my hand between my legs to itch myself. All I felt was the warmth that was emanating from my groin. I couldn't believe I had become so wet. I stood up and glanced down at the computer chair, and it was clear that my juices had soaked through my panties and my shorts.

"Here is another question. Do you like my cock?"

I scrolled down the message, and there was another cock pic. This time it was a real close up. His foreskin was pulled back, and the purple rim of his glans reached the borders of the image. His urethra clearly shows precum emanating from it. I stared at it for a while, open-mouthed. I felt my mouth start to water as I imagined that beautiful cock starting to approach my open mouth. I snapped out of that fantasy as I felt more liquid depositing itself inside my knickers.

"Come on, a straightforward question. Yes or no. Do you like my cock?"

"Yes, it's a very nice cock. Now tell me what it feels like as it gets hard."

"It's just nice."

"How is it nice? Tell me the stages and sensations as it starts from soft and ends up like in your last picture."

"It would be easier if I wasn't already hard. Let me come round to yours. I can describe it."

"If you come round to mine. You will know who I am."

"OK, tell me who you are?"

"Part of me wants to tell you. But I know our lives will never be the same again."

"Go on. You know you want to."

"Suppose I was Julie's mum?"

"That's OK. I'd say, Hi Tina, will you suck my cock."

"Suppose I was Julie's dad?"

"I'd still ask you to suck my cock. I got on my profile that I'm bisexual. LOL"

Bugger, I missed that. I was trying to find a person who he wouldn't want to suck his cock. The dirty sod obviously isn't fussy. In a desperate attempt to try to deflect his urge to have the whole world suck his cock, I took a deep breath.

"Suppose I was your dad's wife, Bobbie?"

"I already told you I would like her to suck my cock."

"What about your aunty Bev. Your dad's sister."

"Same"

"Is there anyone that you wouldn't let suck your cock?"

"Probably my mum or my dad. Oh, and my gran."

"Yet you would let your step MUM?"

"Yep."

"Here is a clue. I am one of the people on that list above."

"Good. Which one?"

"You realise that once I tell you, our lives will change."

It was only at this point that I realised that I had been squeezing my thighs together, slowly masturbating myself. Had I just been talking, I wouldn't have taken the next step. But as my excitement built, it was driving me forwards towards my next message:

"We mustn't change the way we are with each other. Because I am...."

"Go on, tell me."

"I'm Bobbie."

"WOW. No way."

"I bet that has changed your mind."

"No. I would still like to come round."

As my orgasm washed over me, I knew I had to get out of there. My hands were trembling more than ever. I managed to type:

"Got to go. Your dad will be home in a while, and I must finish my writing. I'll be back another time."

And in a flash. I'd signed out and shut down the computer. It was the digital equivalent of looking the other way when something bad happened in front of you. If the computer was off then, what I had just done seemed to have never happened.