Looking for the One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael nodded as Julia rose up and returned to Ryan on the bed. He so wanted to turn around and watch them fucking, but he promised them both he would stay on the floor facing away, unless Ryan told him otherwise. So there he sat, clutching the end of the bed, listening to his wife riding and sucking another man's cock while his own pulsed inside its cage. He listened carefully, his eyes closed tight as he pictured the scene behind him. She was sucking him again now, taking him deep by the sound of it. Michael knew what an insatiable cocksucker his wife was, and he wished he could feel her lips on his aching cock again, but that was not for him to decide anymore.

Above him Julia released Ryan's cock from her mouth and straddled him once again, his cock slid easily into her silky, wet pussy and the pair grunted in unison as they started to fuck once again. Michael listened intently, hoping that soon Ryan would be comfortable with this new life that he had stumbled into and would allow him to kneel beside the bed and watch them writhe, but he knew he had to be patient. Ryan was the first one who'd allowed them to get this far, pushing too hard now might blow the dream apart when it was so close.

Julia slid down onto her back and pulled her lover on top of her, wrapping her legs around his back as she pulled him inside of her.

"Fuck me, fill me with your cum, I want it... I want it so bad!"

Ryan started to stroke in and out, slowly feeling the cum rising in his balls.

"Give it to me, pump it into me, fill my cunt with your spunk!" she begged, as she pulled him deeper with her legs.

Ryan increased the speed of his thrusts, ramming his cock in and out of her sweet pussy. The moment of no return approached suddenly and he groaned loudly as he tensed and slammed into her four or five times, each thrust propelling a huge spurt of creamy cum into her waiting slit. They kissed breathlessly, bathed in sweat, their bodies tangled together, until at last Ryan pulled away and his cock broke the seal. As he looked down he saw the trickle of white cum starting to leak from her well fucked hole and he knew it was time for Michael to take over. He milked the last few drops of cum out of his cock and wiped them on Julia's outer lips, 'an appetizer for her husband' he thought to himself as slid off the bed and headed for the en-suite to shower.

Julia lay there, all too aware of the dripping sensation between her thighs. The moment she heard the en-suite door shut, as they had arranged, she called out to Michael who stood up and turned to face her on the bed. She looked stunning, her legs spread wide, her pussy stretched open, dripping with cum and waiting for him.

"Come here baby, clean my beautiful, used pussy and make me cum again."

Michael climbed onto the bed and up between her soft, pale thighs. His cock ached inside its prison but all he could think about was his wife's pleasure, he dipped his head between her legs and tasted, once again, her lover's cum. Julia responded to his gentle touch and pulled him closer, forcing his mouth harder against her dripping pussy.

"Make me cum baby, swallow it all and make me cum..."

Michael swirled his tongue around her lips, slurping and swallowing Ryan's load as it oozed out of her gorgeous hole. Despite the relentless ache between his legs, all he could think about was making her cum. All he wanted, more than anything in the world, was to feel her buck under his tongue and to know that she was his again. He moved upwards and began to play his tongue over her clit, just like he had done thousands of times before. Except of course, this wasn't like all those other times, this was markedly different and they both knew it.

Michael's expert tongue worked it's magic and soon he was rewarded, Julia felt it starting and grabbed handfuls of her husband's hair, grinding herself against him as he licked her pussy devoutly. The feeling continued to grow, until it ballooned out and took hold of her completely. She spasmed wildly, once, twice, three times... four times, five times, six times.... the orgasm hit her like a train and she howled her pleasure until it finally released her from its grasp.

Julia's fingers slid from Michael's hair and he gently moved up her body to cuddle her, his steel clad cock nestling against her soft warm, thigh.

"I love you, more than I ever have," he whispered before kissing her gently on the lips.

"I love you too..." breathed Julia. "And I know you want to cum so badly, but it makes me cum so hard knowing you can't... it's worth it isn't it? For me?"

"Yes Goddess, anything is worth it for you."

12