Looking for Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ended the kiss, and she pulled away from me. Going over to her dresser, she got the lube. Then, looking into my eyes and smiling, she took my hand and pulled me toward her bed. "I've wanted this all day," she said, as she sat at the edge of the bed and set the lube beside herself.

I took possession of her boobs and kneaded the rounded flesh. She moaned and, after a moment or two, she pushed my hands aside and bent down to kiss the tip of my cock. Then, looking up at me, she took most of my length into her mouth. Her eyes smiled at me as she pumped me several times—not enough to cause an eruption, but more than enough to get my attention.

Still looking up at me, she removed her mouth and said, "I told you I was going to taste you!"

"That's so good!" I answered her. "But now it's your turn. I'm going to taste you, too," I continued as, gently, I pushed her back until she lay on her bed with her ass right at the edge.

She raised her legs, parting her thighs as she did so. I knelt between her legs and placed a hand under each of her thighs, near her knees. Her naked pussy now lay open before me; it commanded my attention. Her feminine aroma reached my nostrils, and I could think of nothing but this central part of her body.

I bent forward, a bit at a time, being sure to caress her most sensitive parts with my breath as I admired them. She moaned and wiggled in anticipation. My attention was focused on her feminine treasures, so I heard, but didn't really understand, her urgent exhortations to stop teasing her and get on with it.

Slowly, slowly, my mouth approached her, eliciting more frantic squirming and bouncing, until at last my lips touched the head of her cleft—just where her clit lay concealed between her outer labia. A long, happy sigh exploded from her as I kissed her, and she placed her hands on my head to press me against my target. "Oh, God, Brye!" she exclaimed. "That feels so good!"

I extended my tongue so that it reached into her folds to stroke her little pink button. Another sigh exploded from her, and she pressed me even more tightly against herself. I stroked more firmly, and she responded by rocking her hips against me.

I pulled my head up, fighting her hands, separating from her so that I could look into her eyes. She let go of me reluctantly and looked back down at me. "Don't stop," she said, "oh, don't stop!"

"Oh, I'm not done with you," I said, smiling at her. And, still on my knees but bringing my body to the vertical, I moved forward. I took my boner in my hand and laid its underside in her furrow. She closed her eyes with the resulting sensation and emotion as I rocked my hips, driving my length back and forth along wet slippery heat. I almost closed my own eyes—but the sight of my rod sliding, up and down, up and down, along her track was too commanding to allow that.

I had my hands on her hips, now; each time I pushed myself forward, my crown slid over her clit and her hips twitched in reaction. Soon, she, too, rocked her hips—in time with mine—and she moaned almost continuously.

We maintained that motion for a minute or two, each of us lost in the sensations it generated. And then she said, "Put the head in me, Brye! Please?"

"I'd like that," I said, slowing my motion as I moved backward. I disengaged from her and, taking my cock into my hand again and moving forward slowly, I directed my crown to her entrance. "Just the tip," I said—reassuring us both that we weren't going to break that ultimate taboo. Once again, the curved head of my cock slowly parted her outer lips and began to move between her inner lips. Her heat and her moisture against my sensitive flesh brought the desire to embed my full length in her, but we'd done this before, and—reluctantly—I controlled that urge.

"Almost!" she said, looking down toward where our bodies weren't quite joined. "You're almost there. Slowly… Slowly…"

I moved forward, slowly, as she wanted, watching as my cock's head buried itself in the outer reaches of her channel. We each had our hands on the other's hips, now—not because we didn't trust each other, but to guide and control ourselves.

"There! The head's in me," she said. She closed her eyes and laid her head back on the bed. "You feel so good! I wish… I wish…" Her hips rocked gently, minutely, creating a bit of friction on my crown.

My own hips rocked in response. Both motions, hers and mine, were barely perceptible—except to the parts of our bodies we'd united; there, they generated welcome feelings. But we were still very much in control of ourselves.

We remained that way, almost united, barely moving, for a while—it probably wasn't as long as it seemed. I lost myself in the sensations her body brought me and in the sounds of our unsynchronized, ragged breathing. Pressure and compulsion built within me until they were nearly unbearable, and I said, "Bree, we need to put it in your ass, now. I'm going to come soon!" She took her hand from my hip, where it had been resting, to reach for the tube of lubricant beside her.

"God, yes!" she said. "I want to feel all of you inside me back there!"

I backed away, and she handed me the lube. Seconds later we were both slippery, and I placed my crown against the little brown orifice that she had turned around to present to me. Looking into her eyes as she looked back over her shoulder, I asked, "Are you ready?"

"Go for it!" she replied with her nasty grin. "I want it almost as much as you do!"

I didn't push forward mindlessly, but it was a near thing. When her tight sphincter had swallowed my rod, I rammed myself into her again and again; in and out, in and out, in and out. But I retained enough control to reach around and massage her clit in time with the motion of my hips.

She bounced and writhed against me as I pumped and rubbed; she sobbed and moaned rhythmically, in time with my movement. Forces gathered in my body. They revolved about a vertex deep in my groin and wound themselves tighter and tighter as they spiralled into that node. I pounded on, driving myself into her body and out—into and out, into and out. Dimly, I heard her shout, "I'm coming! I'm coming!" And then, suddenly, the center would not hold and a blinding explosion drove waves of my cum into her as she contracted rhythmically around me; drove waves again and again, again and again, over and over, until inexpressible compulsion had exhausted itself. We collapsed forward, conscious only of our bodies' victories.

==||<>||==

We had shared our orgasms, and we shared our recoveries as I lay there on top of her, my cock embedded in her rear entrance. When I had, mostly, regained control of myself, I kissed the back of her neck. She moaned softly at the touch of my lips and said, "That was good, Brye. I came while you were in me. I like coming with you in me there. Having you inside me—even where you are—makes it so intense!" As she spoke, she reached back to stroke my thigh.

I stroked her sides as I said, "You came when I did, and you squeezed my cock again and again. That makes it really intense for me."

Neither of us was quite ready to move, so we lay there together, still connected, for a while, each stroking and kissing the other. After a few minutes of that, I found the energy to kiss the back of her neck. "Shall we get a shower?" I asked, "Together?"

"The other day was the first time we bathed together since we were five. Now you want to do it again. I think my twin brother has a dirty mind!" I could hear the dirty grin in her voice.

"I don't hear anyone suggesting that it's a bad idea," I pointed out. "Maybe my twin sister has a dirty mind, too."

"Could be," she replied, the dirty grin deepening. "Could be!"

We pried ourselves apart and headed, hand-in-hand, for the shower.

==||<>||==

We cleaned ourselves up and decided we should inventory the food on hand. That led us to decide that we were going to have to make a grocery run, but that it could wait until Saturday.

While we were checking the food supply, I said, "I almost forgot to tell you: I was going to sneak into your room last night, right after we went to bed. But Mom almost caught me. She came into the hall to get a clean towel just as I came out of my room."

"

"Shit! How'd you get out of that?"

"I still had my PJs on. Luckily! So I just said I had to pee and went into the bathroom. I didn't, really, but I flushed as I heard her leave. I don't think she suspected a thing."

"God, I hope not!" she replied. "We really need to be careful. We can't do that shit until we're sure they're both asleep."

"That's for sure!" I agreed. "When I came out of the bathroom, she was gone. I figured that one close call was enough for the night, and I went back to bed."

Then it was time for me to get something for supper while Brielle got ready to go to work.

After I finished my supper and Brielle left for work, I sat in the living room and watched some junk on TV. Around eight-thirty, I decided that, because I'd gotten up early that morning, it was bedtime. Within fifteen minutes, I was in bed, and, shortly after, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

==||<>||==

I was on my right side when consciousness began to return. A soft warm body pressed against my back, and, briefly, lips pressed moistly against the back of my neck. In the befuddlement that accompanies waking from a sound sleep, I didn't at first recognize the altogether pleasant sensations for what they were. I didn't figure out—wasn't awake enough to be able to figure out—what was happening until Brielle relaxed the grip of her arm, which she'd had around my waist, so that she could reach down to grasp my cock through my pajamas.

She stroked my cock; which had already begun to harden. Somehow, I knew that she'd been in my bed for a little while and that I'd awakened slowly after she'd arrived. I moaned as awareness rose in me and I remembered that Mom and Dad weren't home. Bree and I were alone in the house—we could behave pretty much as we pleased. And what she pleased doing at that moment certainly did please me.

"That's nice, Bree," I mumbled—still only half awake. But I was awake enough to recognize—and rejoice in—the feel of her boobs pressed lightly against my back. "What time is it?"

"I like to touch you," she answered. "It's nice for me, too. It's a little past twelve. I got home from work and I was getting ready for bed when I thought: Mom and Dad are away, so there's no reason why I shouldn't come in here and sleep with you. And maybe make you feel good."

She continued to stroke my cock; "That does make me feel good," I answered. As my cock grew even harder in response to her touch, I said, "You're turning me on. I need to make you feel good, too."

I reached back to touch her, and my hand came to rest on the skin of her hip. She was naked. I was still only half-awake, but I was awake enough to stroke her as the realization crashed in on me: I was sharing my bed with a naked girl. It was my twin sister—but sisters are girls, this one was naked, and she was playing with my cock.

She stopped stroking me and moved away from me. "Roll onto your back," she said, "so we can get your PJs off." As she spoke, she reached out and turned on the light beside my bed.

I thought she had some excellent ideas, and, wordlessly, I rolled toward her. I was no sooner on my back than she started unbuttoning my top. It took her only a few seconds, and when she had the buttons all undone, I helped her pull the top free. It wasn't very long before we had the bottoms off, too.

The covers had fallen off of us while we were getting my PJs off, and she said, "It's chilly tonight. I'll get the covers back over us." I rolled toward her, onto my other side, as she found the blankets and restored them.

When she lay down beside me again, I said, "Let me hold you the way you were holding me." She hummed an acquiescent little moan, turned to face away from me, and backed up against me as I gathered her into my arms.

I had never held a naked girl this way before, and I was surprised—and pleased—at how well our bodies fit together. I crossed my forearms and filled my hands with her boobs. I squeezed them gently, enjoying the feel of the warm, rounded flesh, and of the stiffened nipples that pressed against my palms.

She pushed back against me and wiggled. My cock—which was rock hard by now—slid into the cleft of her ass, and came to rest between her thighs, against the furrow of her pussy. I felt the heat and moisture of her arousal as she wiggled again; I pressed my lips against the back of her neck and kissed her.

She shuddered against me, and she said, "Oh, Brye! That's so nice. I've never had a guy hold me like this before. I liked holding you this way before you woke up, but this is better—a lot better." She shuddered again, and her hips rocked. I shuddered, and my own hips rocked in response. I kneaded her tits some more; she shuddered again. My cock skated back and forth between her outer labia, and I, too, shuddered again.

We lay there together, as arousal grew in us both. I held my naked twin sister in my arms; we moved against each other and stroked each other, lost in the way our bodies responded to our actions.

Then she pulled away from me and rolled onto her back. She reached out with both arms to clasp me, and she pulled me to kiss her. We kissed deeply and lengthily, and the Need in her called out to the Need in me.

As we kissed I reached for her pussy. She was hot and wet; my fingers slid easily up and down the length of her cleft. She moaned into my mouth as I stroked her inner lips, found her clit, tickled. She reached for my cock, grasped, and stroked. We continued the kiss and our mutual stroking for an eternity.

When at last the kiss ended, I reached out and turned on the light on the nightstand. "I'm going to put the head in you," I said, moving toward her, thinking to place myself between her legs.

"No," she said as he pushed me over onto my back. "I want more than that." She rolled over and raised herself to straddle me. The covers slid down her back and landed on my legs as she reached down, hinged my cock up against my belly, and lowered her pussy against it. She rocked her hips. Her outer lips enveloped me, and her heat and her moisture slid along me.

"Oh, God!" I said. "I love to feel your pussy against my cock like that." My hips rocked in response. "I want more than just the head in you, too, but—"

She interrupted me. "Nobody's home but us. For the next week. We can do it. We'll never have a better chance." She raised herself to her knees above me. I looked down; my cock stood upright, right under her pussy, pointing directly at her entrance. As always, the sight of my cock and the pussy she spread open above it inflamed me; freedom from fear of discovery inflamed me even more. My breathing accelerated and my cock throbbed.

She reached down and grasped my boner, as if to direct it into herself.

But I was doubtful, still wary. "Wait! Wait!" I almost shouted. "We can't! A brother and a sister can't—"

She interrupted me again. "No," she agreed, "we shouldn't." She paused. "But I need to—I really need to. And you need to, too. So we're going to, unless you tell me to stop."

Almost paralyzed, I said nothing. She lowered herself until the outer part of her entrance grasped my cock's tip. I tore my eyes away from the almost junction of our bodies and looked at her face. She looked directly into my eyes; her Need was written in her eyes. And she surely saw my own Need written in my eyes.

We remained motionless, while each of us read the desire in the other's eyes. But sensation pulled my eyes back to her pussy, in whose entrance the apex of my cock now lodged. I couldn't see the lower half of her cleft, where my glans now separated those lips as it penetrated her opening. In spite of that penetration, her cleft's upper end still appeared tightly closed, a clamshell whose lines her little bush's thin cloud of curly brown hair softened.

My own Need intensified. "God! You feel so good!" My breath came even more raggedly, now. "I want it so much! But you're my sister! We can't! We have to…" The sensations were too intense; my Need matched hers, now. Much as I knew I ought to, I couldn't get the word 'stop' out. I looked again directly into her eyes and my plea changed. Not my words, just their meaning. "We have to! We have to!"

She lowered herself a little farther, until she had engulfed my cock's head, together with another inch. Never had I penetrated her this far. She had rolled her hips a bit as she moved downward, and now I looked into her cleft. My cock's rounded tip was now inside her; it parted her inner lips just below where they formed the hood of her clit. I reached up and grasped the swell of her hips—a hand on each side. As I did, her pussy's natural aroma reached my nostrils and incited me even further. A shudder ran through my body.

"Oh, shit…" I whimpered. "Don't stop." I hadn't known whether to push or to pull her hips, but now I pulled whole-heartedly.

She lowered herself onto my cock, and I moaned as my cock—all of it—glided easily into her. She moaned, too, as her weight came to rest on me, thin layers of flesh padding our pubic-bone-to-pubic-bone contact. "God, I needed this, Brye," she said. "I've needed this so much the last few days!"

"I've needed it, too, Bree," I answered. She bent forward and kissed me again, deeply and at length once more, as I lay there under her, my cock buried fully in my twin sister's feminine sheath.

When our mouths parted, I said, "You feel so good."

"I do feel good with you inside me," she answered as she lifted her upper body to the vertical again. She smiled wickedly. "But we don't feel as good as we're going to feel."

She bumped her hips; her channel caressed the shaft we'd embedded in it. In response to the friction her channel delivered, I rocked my own hips, so that my cock caressed her inner sheath and delivered more friction to us both.

Soon, very soon, we were both in determined motion—drawing me out of her and driving me back in. We moved purposefully and forcefully, and then with deeper purpose and more force. We growled and moaned and snorted and sobbed and shouted at each other as our bodies, at last in the joyful union Nature intended for a man and a woman, impelled each other toward cataclysm.

I was balanced on a knife's edge, ready to explode, when she came and drove herself down onto me in a final, climactic thrust. With that motion, she drove my hard-on deep into her body and I reached my own pinnacle. Sensation and emotion crescendoed within me. They overwhelmed me; my body pumped endless streams of my cum into her. She quivered and writhed against me, and I knew, barely, that she collapsed on me as I tumbled from the peak of ecstasy. She sagged, almost unconscious, into my welcoming arms, and I sagged under her.

I remember nothing of the next few moments except for the sensations her body, now limp on top of my own motionless body, brought me—brought my cock, in particular—as we breathed deeply against each other.

==||<>||==

When she was back in control, she raised herself onto her elbows. She took a deep breath and dipped her head to kiss me. I responded by reaching up to kiss her back.

We ended the kiss, and pulling away from me, sliding my cock back out of her body, she rolled onto the bed beside me; wordlessly, she curled up against me. We lay there, unspeaking, holding each other.