Looking for Trouble in the Big City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was able to gain my wits long enough to rub Mia's clit, a loud moan echoed from her throat.

Jessie removed her finger, and I felt a wave of disappointment come over me. I felt empty and wanted more. I turned my attention to Mia's wet pussy and thrust my thumb inside. As I had with Jessie, I rubbed her clit, fingered her pussy and tongue fucked her ass. Mia rocked back and forth in rhythm, and moaned with pleasure.

Suddenly, I felt a slight pressure on my asshole, and then I was stretched wide as Jessie's cock head penetrated me. She stopped her cock just inside me, waiting for me to adjust, and stroked my lower back. I groaned at first in pain, and thought about pulling away and running out of there. Then the feeling changed, and I moaned in pleasure. It felt so good, so full. I was lost in how kinky this was, how naughty. I moaned again and felt Mia convulse in orgasm.

Once again, Jessie's voice brought me back to reality. "Alex my little ass whore, if you want more of my cock you have to beg me for it. Alex did you hear me?"

I pulled my tongue from Mia's ass and looked over my shoulder at this beauty who owned me and my ass. "Please," I said.

"Please what, honey?" Jessie gently rocked her cock head, pushing and pulling on my hole.

"Please fuck my ass. I want more of your cock in me!" I wanted this so much I almost shouted.

Jessie pushed in a little further and rocked back and forth, pushing in and pulling back, but careful to not go past her mark. "One inch at a time, and you have to beg for every inch."

I pushed back against her cock trying to take control and get more inside me. Jessie slapped my ass hard to get my attention. "Sweetie, you know the rules. You have to beg for more of my cock."

The sting of her slap stopped me in my tracks, but the sound of her sweet seductive voice got me crazed again. I didn't just want more cock, I NEEDED more of her cock in me. I needed her to fuck me like a slut, here in front of her friends.

"Please, I need more cock in my ass. Please fuck me"

Jessie pulled her cock all the way back to my opening and then slowly pushed in deeper. Then she rocked back and forth, fucking me shallow and slow.

"Good whore, that's four inches, only three more to go, and then I'll let you cum."

Her words echoed in my head over and over "And then I'll let you cum. And then I'll let you cum."

Three more times I begged for her cock until finally I felt her tits brush against my back and her breathing in my ear. "Oh, Alex honey, I'm balls deep in your tight ass. My balls are pressing up against my clit and it feels so good. Tell me how my cock feels inside you."

I felt my cock twitch as she spoke, her hot breath in my ear, nipples rubbing my back, and her cock buried deep in my ass. "It feels so amazing," I moaned softly.

"What do you want, honey? Do you want me to stop?"

"No!" the words screamed from somewhere deep inside me. "I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck my ass like your whore!"

Jessie pulled her cock all the way out of my ass and leaned back to whisper in my ear. "Are you sure, honey? Are you sure you want me to fuck your cute little ass?"

"Please," I whimpered. "Please fuck me like the whore I am!"

I heard Kylie and Mia giggle and realized Jessie was just teasing me to show her friends how she made me her slut. I didn't care, giggle all you want bitches, I'm gonna get fucked good, hard and deep.

Jessie poured some lube all over my butt hole and pressed her cock against me. She grabbed my hips and thrust all the way in. I let out a loud moan, and ground my ass against her. She pulled out and thrust all the way in again, and then started fucking me faster. Her cock felt so good thrusting in and out. I reached between my legs and tried to rub my cock, but Jessie pulled my hand away.

"No, sweetie, I want to fuck the cum out of you. And then I'm going to fuck you until I cum."

Jessie thrusted in and out of my ass furiously. Our moans filled the ladies room and then suddenly, I felt it building, but it was different - not like any other orgasm I had ever felt. It came from deep inside me and pulsed through my entire body. I started to spasm and felt my cock twitch and spurt what seemed like a gallon of cum. My moans turned to a scream and I felt all of the air leave my lungs. Lost in the euphoria of the moment, I almost passed out;, I pushed hard against the floor to hold myself up. Jessie pulled her cock out of my ass, and I felt empty and well used. I started to stand up, but Jessie grabbed my hair and pushed me back down.

"Not yet, slut, we're not through with you." With this, Mia walked behind me and I realized I was going to be gang banged. Kylie moved to my face, and stepped out of her yoga pants and panties. Her long legs ended at her beautiful trimmed pussy. I could tell she had enjoyed the show by the pussy juice glistening on her folds. She took off her top and freed her massive boobs. Holy shit, her body was amazing, and I was gonna get to eat her. She turned around and got into the doggie position.

"Oh, hey, Kylie, I think Alex could use a break. His knees must be sore." She grabbed my hair and turned me over. "On your back, slut, I wanna look into your eyes as Mia fucks you."

I laid down on my back, the cold floor breaking the mood temporarily. I felt my cock deflate. I was coming down from my sex high, the bright lights stinging my eyes. Then Kylie stood over me, blocking the lights with her beautiful pussy and ass. She slowly lowered herself onto my face, her pussy right on my lips. I stuck my tongue out to meet her. She gently rocked back and forth, controlling my licking motion and targeting her labia. She rubbed lightly and then pushed down on my face pushing my tongue deeper into her. She was gentle and yet maintained absolute control.

It was sexual but more sensual, and I was quickly erect again. It was like she was sharing herself with me and not expecting me to earn it. I lay there lost in the feeling that I was being treated to her gift. Mia lifted my legs and rested them on her shoulders. A slight pressure on my asshole and I realize it was Mia's turn to fuck me. My cock throbbed as the head of her cock opened my ass. It felt bigger than Jessie's, and she wasn't going to make me beg for it. She slowly pushed all the way in and then wiggled gently from side to side. Her cock rubbed me in a way that Jessie's hadn't and my cock grew harder than I had ever felt before. She pulled all the way out and then thrust all the way back in, gradually at first, then faster and faster. The feeling was so amazing that I forgot about Kylie's juicy pussy. She grabbed my hair to get my attention and directed my tongue to her clit; I was in ecstasy, These beautiful women using me to get off like some cheap street whore. I heard what seemed to be glasses clinking and then a hand grabbed my cock - Jessie's hand, stroking me. Kylie rode my tongue more frantically, and almost in unison Mia and Jessie increased their movements.

When Kylie came, she sat down on my face so hard, I thought I would suffocate. Just as I thought I would blackout, she lifted up enough for me to catch my breath and I felt my cock spurt another giant load of cum. I laid there trembling, gasping for air and trying desperately to regain my composure.

Jessie reached down and caressed my cheek. "Alex, honey, you've been such a good sport You're such a natural whore." She bent over and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips, then sat me up. "But I think we've worn you out."

I wanted to argue, but was still trying to catch my breath, my heart pounding wildly in my chest. I was able to calm down and steady my heart. Jessie helped me to my feet.

"Next time, if there is a next time," she whispered in my ear. "Kylie gets to go first. And if you can make us all cum and last through all of us fucking that sweet ass." She rubbed my spent cock gently. "I'll let you fuck me in the ass. Would you like that, honey? Pounding my ass until you fill me with cum?"

I nodded, and wanted so badly to get hard, but my shriveled dick showed no sign of life.

Jessie took my hand and led me over to the sink. She held a glass in front of my face, and I realized it contained a load of my cum. She bent me over and I felt some small and cold enter my gaping ass.

"All that's left now is the walk of shame." Jessie moved the glass to my ass. I felt my cum pour inside me through what I now realized was a funnel. Once she finished, she adjusted my panties, and pulled up my pants. She walked me out the lady's room into the bar and to the front door. She put her arms around me, hugged and kissed me deep. Her hand reached down and squeezed my cock hard. Breaking the kiss, she turned me to the door and slapped my ass.

"I hope you enjoy your slut walk with cum dripping out of your ass, and I hope I see you again soon." She pushed me out the door, "Oh, and if you come back, you better be wearing those panties."

As I walked back to the hotel cum dripping out of my ass I couldn't stopping thinking about her, and my night as a whore. I'm sure I looked a mess, but Ii didn't care. Not about how I couldn't walk straight, nor if It the cum dripping out of my ass was staining my slacks, visible to all those I passed and making it obvious I had been fucked like a cheap whore. I made my way to my room, and stripped down to my new panties, stained and covered in my cum. As I closed my eyes visions of my adventure filled my head and blood filled my cock, making me rock hard again. I smiled knowing that I had that fantasy I wanted, and slowly started jerking my cock again.

The next day I walked into that sales meeting a new man. My ass was still tender, but my confidence was never stronger. I closed the deal easily, and before I left asked if the client knew of any other prospects in town.

"I really love New York and would love to come back soon."

12