Looking Through

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Severod
Severod
14 Followers

My attention goes immediately towards her hand. Her touch is making my entire hand feel strange, and my heart beat has spiked. She couldn’t be doing anything to me without my knowledge however. It’s a new sensation, something I’ve felt more than a few times lately. “I suppose I’ll know what that means later.”

We arrive at her home. It’s small and only one story, the inside is lit. She must have left it that way, because I would know if someone else were inside. We stroll up to the front door and she unlocks it with a small key. She waves me inside as the door swings open. “Go on, I bet you don’t enter human residences very often.”

She’s right about that, both size and lack of desire preclude me from doing so normally. But the invitation into her home is different, in the sense that it’s actually inviting. I walk in, and the door shuts behind me. She brushes past me on her way to the area that looks as though it’s meant for food preparation. She pulls a single bottle from a well-made cabinet. It’s red wine, finally something familiar. “This is all we’ll have for the whole night, I’m not trying to get all messed up.”

I decide that I can handle such a small quantity of wine. “I think I’ll join you after all, I’m curious.” I take a seat on some cushions in the center of the room, no walls separate the areas. Only one room seems to have a door leading to it.

“Did you just sit down right after coming in.” Her tone is an incredulous one. I may have violated some social norm that she practices.

I stand and turn to her. “Have I incorrectly observed some custom for entering your home?” I would normally have laughed at any pitiful thing that tries to correct me. But I don’t want to disappoint Lyrin. It’s a feeling that still aggravates me, but not enough to go against it. Making her hurt or angry feels so much worse.

She covers her face as she says, “No no, I’m joking, you can sit back down.” She giggles as she continues, “You’re such an easy mark. For something so old, you are pretty gullible.”

Normally, being talked down to by any human would result in one less human. But I laugh instead. My enjoyment of our banter is genuine and unfiltered. She’s brought parts of me to the surface that I don’t ever recall existing. “You are lovely, Lyrin”

Lyrin makes her way over with two full glasses of wine. Her smile is an embarrassed one as she hands me one of the glasses. “That’s sweet... um,” She seems to be thinking very hard about something as she continues, “Mek’Shiir.”

Of course, my name, it isn’t exactly standard. “I will allow you to call me Shiir, for the sake of ease.” I’m allowing her to skimp even on my title now. When did I become so lenient?

She breathes a sigh of relief. “Good, I’ve been avoiding addressing you by your name this whole time.” She takes a sip of her wine, and I take a sip of mine.

The taste is bitter with a faint sweetness. It’s not entirely pleasant to drink. “Why do you willingly drink something with such a repugnant taste?”

She looks up from her drink. “The more you drink, the better it tastes.” She says, swirling the liquid around in her glass.

A fair prospect, though one might wonder why not make the drink pleasant in the first place? That aside, I begin to question what it is that Lyrin does. Most humans have an occupation of some sort, it’s how they’ve always lived. “What do you do Lyrin?”

She looks back down at her glass. “That’s a complicated question, Shiir. My work isn’t all that easy to discuss.”

Not easy? What could be causing so much strife within her. I can see it, like a stain on her being. Though it’s different from most that I’ve witnessed. Those stains usually arise from misdeeds committed by that human. Something considered evil by their kind as a whole. But on Lyrin... the stain is of her own making. It comes from no such act, but instead a belief that she is lesser. She believes that she has done immense wrong, the shame and guilt permeate her.

I decide to delve into her. “What could you have done in your... limited, existence to cause such strife in your being?” She turns away from me, clearly not wanting to share. “You can tell me, or I can look inside you myself.”

She flashes me a horrified look. “You can do that?” She pulls on her clothes as if to try and cover more of herself from my vision. “Okay.” She breathes deeply, attempting to regain her composure. “I escort men, for money.”

I don’t know what she means by escort. “You go places with men, and they pay you for your time?” I don’t see how exactly this could be so damaging to her.

“No, I mean...” She clearly doesn’t wish to continue, but she manages to anyway. “I have sex with them.” That admission is clearly agonizing. She begins tearing up as she says, “I do it because I have to.”

I adjust in my seat. Never, in my eons of life, have I found it necessary to comfort something. I don’t know how, but I feel that I have no choice but to try. “I can see into what you might call your soul, you know.”

She wipes tears from her face. “Then you see it, right?” She says, hatred in her voice.

I continue, “Yes, I do. I see a darkness, but not the kind possessed by a human who commits evil.” Her eyes widen and she leans forward. “I see the kind possessed by one who is mired in shame and regret. An evil self-made, and self-imposed.” Her breathing becomes uneven, she understands perfectly what I am saying. She can only believe it, because something like me is telling it to her. “You are not wrong, not impure, and not soiled. You are the most beautiful person I’ve known in all my millenias of existence.”

She sets down her drink and moves to where I sit. She hesitates a moment as she reaches for me. She still feels dirty, like she shouldn’t touch me with her hands. “I don’t know.”

I can feel her doubt. The conflict between my absolute truth, and the self-loathing that she feels inside. “I speak nothing but truths. For you, I would carve that truth into the earth if it might help you realize it.”

She wraps her arms around me, her warmth soaks into me. So does her relief, so glad that she no longer exists alone. “I’m sorry, this is probably so far beneath you. You’re laughing at me, right?”

I pull back so I can look at her face. Her features are crystalline. Her nose is small and well shaped. Her lips are full and a vibrant natural red. Her dark brown hair flows to her shoulders and catches the light perfectly. It’s no wonder that so many would pay for her company. “There is no part of you that is beneath me. I’m so fortunate, in fact, that you consider me to be worth your time.” I stroke her cheek, it’s a gentle, instinctive motion. “I can deliver you from this life. You will never have to do what you hate.”

She leans into my chest. “Is that true? Are you even real if you can do something like that?” She seems to be speaking more to herself than I. Without answering me, she pushes me down. She begins rubbing herself on me. My body begins to react before my mind processes whatever she’s doing to me. The urge to pull her in is almost too intense to resist.

I take hold of her shoulders. “What are you doing? My physiology is reacting without me telling it too.”

She laughs with tears still in her eyes. “I’m doing the only thing I’m good at.”

I sit up still holding her, anger tightens my grip. “No, that isn’t all you’re worth. You don’t need to do this.” I put my hands under her cheeks. “Let me give you what you want, no deals, no payment. I want this, for you.”

Lyrin falls back, and her muscles loosen. “Really? I can really stop?”

I lift her head and look into her eyes. “Yes, you can stop if you desire.” She looks so exhausted, as if she had only just now arrived where she always wanted to be. The journey must have been arduous for her. I’ve lived for so long and found my way here. She however... She has lived for over a quarter of her total life span, and struggled through all of it. Her strength dwarfs my own by that metric. A being forged in pain.

She closes her eyes and stops struggling against her exhaustion. I lay her down on the cushions we were using and pull a blanket over her. She puts her hand on mine. “I’m glad I was on that beach.” She turns on her side and drifts off to sleep.

I can feel myself smiling, an unintentional expression of joy. I feel joy at having made her happy. The emotion nearly overwhelms me as I take a seat in a chair just across from where Lyrin sleeps. My composure comes back to me before long.

This physiology allows me to sleep as they do, not that I need to. I decide that it’s as good a method of passing time as any. At least until she wakes up. I close my eyes for the night.

I awaken to a divine sensation enveloping my lower body. Light streams into the room through the windows and I can hear the distant sounds of the sea. It’s morning and Lyrin seems to be awake. At the very least she no longer resides on the cushions where I left her.

Maybe it’s time that I lift the blanket on my lap. Something’s being done to me under it. While I don’t mind the sensation; it would be a decent idea to see its source.

As I lift the blanket I see Lyrin’s head moving in a strange manner. “Lyrin, what are you doing?”

She looks up at me and moves her head back far enough that a part of me slides out of her mouth. She holds it in her hands and strokes it as she speaks, “Doing what I want to do.” She then puts me back in her mouth and returns to what she was doing before. Though, much more aggressively.

The sensation intensifies. It feels too good to describe, especially since it’s far from anything I’ve experienced before. My urge the push her further onto me is strong, but I fear that it would hurt her.

I’m finally unable to keep my suppressed noises at bay. I let out a few moans while breathing heavily. I’ve begun to sweat as well and my muscles are contracting of their own accord. Something is rising in me. Lyrin knows it somehow, too. As if to force it out, she takes all of me at once, the muscles in her neck squeezing me perfectly. It feels incredible as I release something inside her. All of my extremities tighten at the same time and I can’t hold back a long moan.

Lyrin keeps me deep within her throat until I finish completely. She then slides me out of her, wringing what’s left from that organ. Her expression is a smug one, as if she is amused that she could bring me to heel so easily. I lack the strength to refute her right now anyway.

She stands up and promptly sits on my lap. She leans into me and pets my chest. “Was that your first time?”

Another new emotion creeps to the front of my mind. Embarrassed, I retort, “Obviously, and you began while I slept. Why?”

Lyrin chuckles as she responds, “Do you know how many guys have a morning blowjob fantasy?” She kisses me on the cheek. “I decided to make it a reality for the one guy who doesn’t even know what sex is.”

It was certainly the stuff of fantasy. “It was incredible, I’ve never felt pleasure in that way.”

Her face turns noticeably red, “Thank you, I guess.”

If I’m going to be doing these sorts of things with Lyrin, then I should probably learn about them. “So how many times can I do that before I have to rest?”

She yelps as my member prods her bottom. “You can go again?!” She exclaims, as if I’m not supposed to be able to.

“Can most males only do that once before stopping?” I say, while instinctually allowing my member to rub against her.

Her eyes are ravenous as she gazes at me. “I’ve never met a man who could go more than once so fast.” She says, pulling her dress up passed her waist. She adjusts my penis under herself. I feel it pushing against a warm wet opening. Lyrin’s expression turns to one of craving. It’s as if she can’t think of anything but her base desires. “Tell me you want it as badly as I do.”

Instead of answering her, I look into her eyes. I pull down on her waist and feel her slide over my shaft. Her warmth surrounds me as she tightens on my cock. I let out a long breath; its pure ecstasy.

Lyrin lets out a squeak before pushing me against the back of the chair. She brings her lips to mine, most likely in an attempt to stop making noises. Unable to keep my lust at bay, I begin thrusting myself upward into her. My strokes are short and quick, but I’m so deep inside her, I can feel my tip hitting the back of her canal. Each time I make contact with that deepest part of her, she lets out a muffled yelp.

She brings her mouth back from mine and puts her arms on my shoulders. “You’re so big, why did you make it so big!” She starts to move with me, making my thrusts longer and harder.

I didn’t realize that I’d crafted my form to be so attractive. “I made my form ideal for you; strong, tall, and full of stamina.”

Lyrin wraps her arms around me. “You’re too good.” She begins to tighten around me. I can feel her convulsing involuntarily. “Make me cum Shiir!”

I stand up and take her into my arms, while I continue to bury my cock in her over and over. She shuts her eyes and tilts her head back as her pussy squeezes me, sending me over my limit as well. I pump her full of cum with a few more hard thrusts. Her convulsions wring out what’s left after I finish.

She hangs her head over my shoulder as she pants. “No man has ever made me cum before.” She pets my back as she continues, “Will you really stay?”

“I can’t imagine a better way to spend my next few decades.” I want to stay with Lyrin for as long as I can. That is a bittersweet sentiment of course. My life-span is so much longer than hers, we will one day have to part. Until then, however, I will keep her safe. The most valuable thing I’ve ever acquired.


Severod
Severod
14 Followers
12