Loose Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen didn't answer.

"I'll break you in properly, arse first. Stand up and turn your back. Good. Lean forward and pull your buttocks apart... farther. You've used lots of lube, excellent. Now lower that pretty hole onto my dick."

I was sitting on a dining chair and sporting my biggest hard-on in years as she complied She managed to engulf it far better than I'd hoped. With barely a moan, she bottomed out and I pulled her back against me, reaching round and squeezing her tits roughly.

"Comfortable?"

"Not really."

"Tough. You'll get used to it."

And so we both got our first anal fuck. It was amazing. Five minutes later, she stopped bouncing up and down on me and leaned back; she was cumming. Her sphincter gripped me like a little fist and convulsed as she climaxed. Then she broke away from my grasp and shot forward, elbows on her knees, breathing heavily. This must have been what she'd needed all along. Not just danger and excitement; but lack of control. I should have been much more forceful years ago.

"Did you cum?" Helen asked.

"You couldn't tell?"

"No. It was too intense!"

"Well I didn't. Turn and face me."

She lifted, turned round and I held her hips, lowering her arsehole onto me again. This was much better. Now I could see everything, and soon shot my load up there. Her arse seemed to grab me again, and squeeze everything out.

"Jesus!" she panted.

"Now, to conclude lesson one, you have to do something only a real filthy slut would do. Get on your knees."

She knelt on the floor and gripped my still hard cock. It was covered in cum, Vaseline, and maybe more. She grimaced and licked it, then took it all into her mouth and sucked it, not stopping until it was shiny and clean. When we'd done, my balls were aching; that was a first. I've heard that some wives take ages to change their ways. But Helen seemed to have gone from vanilla to chocolate, with strawberry sauce and sprinkles, in one go.

By the time Anthony's money was in my bank, Helen's health check had come back all clear. In the weeks that followed we made progress. Not many men; married or otherwise, get the sex they want in life. And not only was it free, I had an extra fifteen grand in the bank! I invited Sally round one evening and she did enough mouth work on Helen to give her an orgasm. They both enjoyed the experience. Then Helen and I took turns giving Sally oral sex so she could compare male and female techniques. Helen said she didn't like doing it, but soon stopped complaining.

It was a close run competition for Sally, but in the end she preferred my efforts. We finished the evening with the girls in the classic sixtynine position, Helen on top. I gave Sally a straight fuck, while Helen got licked out. She cleaned Sally's cunt after I'd filled it. Sally said she'd try and persuade her boyfriend to join us in a foursome.

The following week, two big black guys from where I work came round for dinner. They had Helen for dessert. First they gave her a good spit-roasting; she really enjoyed that. Then it was one up the front and one up the back. She was noisy, but towards the end, it sounded less like pain and more like pleasure. The guy underneath soon came, and she climbed off and cleaned him. The other pounded to a finish in her arse, while she rimmed his mate. She got engrossed holding his buttocks open and fingering him. She kept sucking two fingers, wriggling them into his anus, and sucking them clean again. The photos made a nice addition to my collection.

I spoke to her afterwards.

"You've been doing all this dirty stuff because I've been telling you to, right?"

"Yes."

"And you're fulfilling all my fantasies so you can get a non-contentious divorce, and keep your job."

"Yes."

"But, tell the truth, you're enjoying it aren't you?"

She considered before answering.

"Most of it, yes. It started as a punishment. And it's true, I hate the idea of those photos going public. But I do enjoy this. I realise now, I must have always been submissive. Now I've come to terms with who I am and what I am. I need to be dominated, so I can take part in everything without just lying there."

"That's what I thought. What was your favourite?"

"Double penetration with the black men!"

"Good for you."

"And you wanted the truth? When you move on, I'm going to miss this. I can live this lifestyle on my own of course. But who's going to control me? I need someone to tell me what to do. So, can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"After the divorce, if you don't move too far away, can you come back sometimes and take charge of my needs?"

"It's possible. But I can't give a definite yes. You might meet somebody anyway. So might I.

The summer wore on, and I could not find another suitable job. Then my company advertised a promotion in my department, but at another branch; Southampton. I fancied moving to the seaside but there were two other guys who had seniority over me. My boss is a dirty bastard and agreed to give me the recommendation. He came to our house one evening. Helen had her second double penetration with him and me. We took turns swapping between her cunt and arse, and both came in her mouth.

My promotion was a shoo-in. But we had to play the game so I went down to Southampton for an 'interview' with their general manager. It was on a Friday and they were putting me up in a hotel for one night. In fact, it turned out to be more of an orientation exercise. I was shown my new office and some of the staff. Their personnel department had had a series of unpleasant incidents. They were currently short-staffed and licking their wounds. So nobody was surprised when the GM announced the job was mine without the need for a second interview. He shook my hand and said he would join me for dinner in the hotel. Over a whisky that evening, he had a proposition for me. My own manager had been less than discreet

I got back Saturday lunchtime to the aroma of home-made pizzas. After Helen and I had eaten, I turned off the tv and said we needed to talk.

"At last the plan is coming together." I said. "But there's one last service you have to perform."

"OK."

"My new general manager is married, and next weekend his wife is away visiting her sister. He's booked two rooms at the hotel I was in last night in Southampton."

"Two rooms?"

"One for me, and one for you and him."

"Ah."

"This last sex session is not for my pleasure; I won't be involved, even as a voyeur. But it is for my benefit: it's your final performance before I move down there."

"I see."

"We travel to Southampton next Saturday and he'll buy us dinner. Then I'll take myself off to a theatre or something, maybe just a bar, and you'll spend the night with him. He'll expect lots of anal. You and I will meet for breakfast on Sunday, and then come home."

Helen did not look happy, but I could live with that.

"And then?"

"How do you mean?"

"What's the plan for after we get back?"

"I thought we'd discussed that. I leave at the end of the month. I've got an estate agent doing an evaluation on this house tomorrow. Then it goes up for sale."

I had never told her about the cash I'd extracted from Anthony. This was going to be an opportunity to move up in the housing market. Southampton was no more expensive than our city.

"I'd better start looking for a rented place then."

We met my new boss in the hotel bar, and he took me to one side.

"Are we on?" he asked.

"Yes. Just this one time."

After dinner, I took myself off into town, and struck gold. A cinema was doing back-to-back re-runs of the Hammer House of Horror classics. Christopher Lee is easily the best Dracula. I watched three, had a beer and went to bed.

Next morning at breakfast, I asked Helen if everything was ok. She said it was fine and wanted to get home. Hotel breakfasts are filling and neither of us felt like any lunch, when we returned.

"This is it then. You're free." I said.

She nodded.

"How do you feel?"

"Kind of deflated."

I told her about the upheaval in Southampton branch, and how the general manager was making all the decisions. She seemed uninterested.

"You said you enjoyed our adventures."

"True."

"Well, I've got one last deal for you to consider. But this one will only happen with your consent. No more coercion or blackmail."

"What is it?"

"I said my interview was a foregone conclusion. Well, so was yours."

"I don't understand."

"Their accounts department needs a new team leader. The job's yours if you want it."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"But I didn't have an interview!"

"I told you. The GM is doing the hiring, and he wants to give the job to you. I send him your CV last week, and you're perfectly qualified. They usually recruit externally, so you won't encounter any bad vibes."

"But..."

"It's up to you of course. He wants you to start on the first of next month, so you can travel to Southampton with me."

Helen leaned across the table, and actually looked threatening.

"Oh, I get it. He'll want me to go to work with no knickers on. And he'll expect to have free and full use of my mouth and arse, any time he wants. And you'll be there, farming me out to all and sundry at the weekends."

"It's not like that!"

"I'll bet! Well show everyone your photos of me and Anthony. I've paid for my mistake Patrick! Do your fucking worst. But I'll stay here, find a flat to rent, and take my chances at work."

I stomped upstairs and returned with the photos, and their negatives. Brandishing a pair of scissors, I cut them all up into confetti.

"I'll say it again; no coercion, no blackmail. It's over. I made a deal with the GM that he only ever had you that one night. He's never had anal with his wife, so he jumped at the chance to try it with someone prettier than her. Those were his very words."

"But where will I live?"

"With me I hope!"

"Do you mean we stay together?"

"If that's what you want."

She was welling up.

"Stay married?"

"Helen. Right now, I'm letting you go. You're free to do whatever you want. But what I want is for us stay married. There's no point in my divorcing you, only to spend the rest of my life looking for a woman who measures up to the new you."

She stared at me.

"Do you forgive me; because that's the most important thing for me; your forgiveness."

"Yes I forgive you. I'd like to continue with this new lifestyle, but only as and when you fancy it. We can make up the rules as we go along; together."

"I need think about it."

"OK."

"I've thought about it. It's a deal!"

12