Loosen Up Pt. 02

Story Info
Self play levels up with detachability.
5.1k words
4.57
7.3k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, when she woke up, she felt her mistake. At some point in the night she must have moved out of the position, but her hips were stiff and sore like she had worked out hard while trucks took turns smacking her around. She could barely walk at first, practically stumbling when she got out of bed. Her left hip was making a grinding and popping sound that it didn't normally do. She would try to make sure she never let herself fall asleep like that again, but she admittedly that orgasm had been so intense she had pretty much passed out.

She limped around her kitchen, making coffee and breakfast and was glad it was Saturday. She fed the cats, checked in on the foster kitties and was amused as Athena seemed really interested in head butting her sore left hip from the mid-level shelf on the cat-tree. "Is it radiating heat?" she asked the cat, who answered with a final head bash and a tiny meow. She must feel the heat from inflammation she figured. She decided she should move around a little to help her sore hips and maybe head out to get some something to help the pain.

She made her way out to her car and struggled with getting in and getting belted. Worried she wouldn't be able to enjoy her usual playtime with her legs for a while because of this injury she decided she should get some recovery supplements too. She braced herself, took a deep breath and painfully looked around so she could back out of the driveway.

Going to her usual supermarket plaza she noticed a new shop had opened in the vacant slot. Providence must be with her today as it looked to be some kind of supplement/vitamin store called VitALchemS. She decided to limp into there first.

Walking in the door she was greeted by a girl wearing clothes that seemed very preppy clothes in comparison to the rest of her look, which included tattoos, facial piercings, and blue spiked hair. The shop itself looked to be just what she was looking for, bottles of various colors and sizes denoting various supplements.

"Oh good you're here." The girl said quietly before speaking directly to Abby "Hello welcome to Vit alchems" pausing in a strange spot. Her name tag said Athena, like her cat. She continued "Is there something I can help you with or would you like to browse?"

"Um, I saw the sign and hoped you had maybe something for yoga induced sore joints. I went a little overboard in my stretching yesterday and may have strained my hip. My main concern is making sure I don't have extended down time, so I don't want something just for the pain, but something for recovery."

Athena looked thoughtful for a second and reached behind her counter "Well, Abby, as a matter of fact, I have just the thing. This supplement will make you feel loose all over. Seriously, don't operate heavy machinery or drive though. Take this when you are close to bed time and it will be most effective. It's also going to ramp up recovery, in fact if you do a light workout tonight after taking it, you will probably have no more pain tomorrow."

Abby was too intrigued to notice she did not give her name to Athena. She took the bottle, no bigger than what your average bottle of aspirin might be. The label just said "Loosen Up" and contained some instructions and a dietary panel. It showed the outline of a girl in scorpion pose, but something was off about the image, though it was small and she didn't take the time to look deeper. "how much is this?"

"Twenty-two including tax."

Abby opened her wallet and she had exactly 22 in cash. "Wow, what a weird coincidence, that's exactly what I had."

Athena just smiled like she really didn't hear what Abby said and handed her a receipt. "Remember wait until you are ready for bed, or at least you are done with any physical labor or detail oriented work for the day."

"Thanks, I will" Abby smiled at Athena and made her way back to the car.

Abby made it all the way to 7 pm before deciding she was too stiff and sore to do anything productive and could feel her eyelids getting heavier as she started to drift into the hypnogogic television trance. She had eaten a late lunch three-hours prior, which she decided was also an early dinner and therefore early bedtime was in order. Before doing her bedtime bathroom ritual she went to the back room t0 check on the cats, and Athena gave her a few extra head butts before she mewed satisfaction and climbed into her cat tree to sleep.

She read the instructions on the side of the Loosen Up bottle and tested the powder's taste with a tiny dusting on her finger. "Blech... Ok it wasn't kidding when it suggested mixing it in juice."

She poured herself a glass of orange juice and mixed the bitter powder into the drink. The powder had an almost luminescent sparkly quality, and she could almost swear the Orange Juice looked shiny, like liquid gold almost. Strangely she did not taste anything at all in the juice. After washing her glass, she made her way to the bedroom. She had just taken a shower a couple of hours ago, right before she ate her lunch/dinner, so she decided she would brush her teeth and lie down, and let the Loosen Up do what it does. She wasn't sure what exactly that was, but she just had a weird feeling that Athena was genuinely trying to help her and gave her the something that would was truly a special product. After all she shared a name with her foster cat.

She clicked on the television in her bedroom and crawled into her bed. Assuming the supplement was some kind of recovery formula, perhaps something that improves healing but maybe improves or benefits flexibility, she was a little surprised when she felt a pleasant crawling warmth a few minutes after lying down. She had the television on but wasn't paying it attention as the sensations she was feeling were really building up.

The feeling had initially started in her inflamed hip joints, most prominently the left hip, but soon it was spreading to the rest of her body. The feeling was almost euphoric, a deep feeling throughout the body that was increased with every little movement. She stretched and the sensations went wild, colors flooded her vision and her body throbbed with pleasure that went beyond orgasmic.

With the arrival of warmth, the pain had begun to immediately subside. She started to think Athena gave her a drug. There was a feeling of exhilaration, like a happy anxiety. She had a quick lustful thought to see just how reduced her pain was for some reason. She lifted her right leg and flexed her hip and was pleased that she felt no pain. In many ways she felt it was similar to an ecstasy high, but it was different in many other ways too, especially in one regard that she would soon be realizing.

She became aware slowly that the sleepiness had subsided and she was now completely awake. Also she was feeling extremely horny. Since there was a total lack of pain, Abby decided she would probably be stretching out her left leg tonight too.

Within a few moments she was warmed up standing in her bathroom, using her sink to wash her feet one at a time and wrapping them in clean socks. She made her way back to her bed. She was going to see just how loose she had become.

She did a few yoga warm up moves, mostly some breathing and initial stretch moves, before getting on the bed and peeling her socks off. She could feel that everything was already limber and fluid and she would not need an extensive pre-workout.

She decided tonight she would attempt to get her legs behind her head. It was something she could only do after a really good warm up and usually when she did, the intensity of it meant she didn't need to engage in any foot play or other fantasies, as she would be quite spent when done. There was something magical feeling her cool smooth ankles and calves rubbing her shoulders and neck. Sitting up in the center of her bed she brought her right foot up to her face. Feeling no ache or resistance yet, she kissed her big toe and then swung the foot easily behind her head. She was amazed but went with it. She did the same with her left foot and then interlocked her ankles. For the first time in her personal experience, the position provided no sense of tension or stretch.

Her legs, in fact, felt like dolls legs. They were loose and bendy, and it felt like her joints could just about take anything. She definitely felt like she could go deeper than just keeping her feet above her head. Intrigued, she reached up and grabbed her right foot with her left hand and vice versa. She pushed with both arms and was amazed that her lower legs were sliding down her back almost half way. It was like she was sitting lotus style behind her back and at no point was she feeling any tension.

"Oh wow, this is so hot." She could feel her calves rubbing smoothly against her lower back in a seemingly impossible manner. Her thighs were now starting to cross behind her back at this point in the stretch and her feet were no longer easily pulled further into the stretch. "You girls feel so good pressed against me there, but let's see if you can do a little more for mommy." Talking to her own legs was somehow adding to her arousal. Her thighs felt almost like another body pressed against her.

She adjusted her grips on her feet and gave a quick downward push, to see if she could go a little further. She suddenly felt a pleasant but worrisome popping sensation in her right hip. There was a slightly muffled click, like when the cartilage in a knee or ankle joint releases a nitrogen pop. No pain assaulted her, but she suddenly felt off balance and began to tip to the right. Her reflex kicked in and her body tried jerking to the left. Immediately she felt the popping sensation again, but this time it felt like it was located in her left upper thigh.

She had let go of her feet to try to use the bed to stabilize herself and she was surprised to find no increase in tension against her back when she did. In fact, she realized, they didn't feel like they were pressed firmly against her back anymore, though she felt the blankets of the bed under them. Did she stretch so far they were dislocated? Was the Loosen Up masking the pain!? A feeling of panic started to form, but it wasn't nearly as strong as it should have been given the circumstances, and I immediately calmed down and decided to take a look at myself before getting worked up.

Calm turned to incredulous "What the fuck?" She attempted to turn her head around to look over her shoulder at her legs when the shift in her weight caused the truth to be apparent. She fully tipped to the right, painfully digging her right elbow into the side of her own left foot as she plopped onto her bed ungracefully, a feeling that both surprised and near panicked her. The odd sensation of elbowing her own foot cause her to push away and she ended up face down on the bed. As she was tipping over on her face, she would have sworn that she saw something impossible. She was incapable of believing what she thought her eyes seemed to show her briefly, but at the same time it certainly matched up with the sensations her body was providing her.

When she looked down during her tumble, she very clearly saw her body in more places than one. Where her right hip should have been, there was only an angled concave divot. There was skin on it though, like she had undergone a right hip disarticulation many years ago and it completely healed over. She didn't get to see any of this long enough to soak in all the detail, but it was long enough to unnerve her. Her right hip, and therefore her right leg was no longer attached to her.

Before she fell she also saw her right buttock, still attached to the leg laying on the bed right behind her. Her left foot was sprawled along the side of it. There was no blood and still no pain. This also made a kind of sense in that she also could still feel her hip and leg. When she wriggled her ankles and knees she felt them moving, though she couldn't see them at this point. A feeling of butterflies hit her all over.

She apparently still had her left hip, but she didn't think the leg was attached still. She was pretty sure it was detached from her upper thigh. She reached her hands down along her body and felt her lower torso. Her left hip was indeed still attached, however she ended just below the buttock on that side. A short stump that if she had one on the other side of her, she could probably just keep her privates off the ground in a standing up position. The right side of her hip was even more shocking to touch. She could feel the ball of her hip joint still in its' socket through the skin down there, but it was alone in there. Now there was just a slope from the side of her body just above the hip down to her personal bits.

Her most private places were now exposed and she had no means to hide them. The impossibility of her situation was apparent to her and she explored her moistening labia with the same right hand that had been checking out her new configuration.

"This is so incredible, I must be lucid dreaming." In fact, she was so convinced that she was currently experiencing a vivid lucid dream, a side effect of the Loosen Up, that she decided to embrace it. Since the dream matched her interests, she was going to try her damnedest to stay asleep and take advantage of it. "Abby, don't wake up and ruin this amazing opportunity."

Smiling now, determined to enjoy this dream to the utmost before waking up, she wiggled herself around to actually get a good view of her favorite parts. She definitely considered herself a leg girl, so it was only natural she was excited to see her favorite legs on display for her. Her breathe literally caught momentarily as she finally brought her body around and could clearly see her own legs detached and askew in front of her. The sight was strangely glorious, only because she could feel them and there was no blood or injury of course. Here they were, her beautiful toned, bronze limbs now accessible to her for worship in ways they never were before. She flexed her ankles and calves and watched the disembodied limbs in front of move correspondingly. She felt the exhilaration again, coursing through her, like butterflies that meant business. She posed her foot, arch bent sharply.

"You sexy little seductress you." She smiled lustfully at it. "You too missy, don't you get jealous." This time addressing her buttock at the other end of the leg.

On impulse she stretched out her arm and playfully spanked her own detached buttock. "Ow, too hard. Sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you!" The sensation was alien, it wasn't like normally spanking oneself, as her brain couldn't make sense of the signals it was receiving. That was probably why she didn't hold back like she would normally have done and smacked herself too hard she thought. It felt like someone else spanked her while she was spanking someone else. Weird.

She wriggled closer to her legs and reached out so she could move them. She slid her right buttock close to her face and planted a kiss where she had just spanked herself. That really confused her body and she could feel herself getting even more aroused and she licked her own buttock slowly before playfully biting down. She let out an involuntary moan and hugged her leg so she was now looking at what should be the inside of her leg joint. She kissed and licked it and felt a strange tickling sensation inside her pelvis. Smiling, she arranged her legs parallel to each other while she straightened them, but each one was pointing in the opposite direction. Every touch was magical, as her body was just not able to resolve the cognitive map of her body's current layout.

She lifted herself up onto her elbows so she could admire her long athletic legs in a way she never could before. She could feel herself getting even more aroused. If she had been wearing panties she was sure they would have been completely drenched right now. "You ladies are in for a great time tonight, let me tell you" she told her legs matter-of-factly before leaning in and kissing each one gently.

Breathing hard, she reached a hand down her body to her tease at her labia. She was amazed at how wet she really was, but she didn't want to give in too soon.

She ran her hand along her left leg, from her ankles up to where it ended in a perfect flat smooth surface at the top of her thigh. It felt like someone was tickling the inside of her thigh when she explored the surface. While she had a working relationship with her feet, her legs never got as much attention simply due to their location being normally attached firmly to her torso. So she was not ignoring her feet, but instead trying to focus first on her more neglected parts. That being said, she couldn't help stealing glances at her feet. She also couldn't stop kissing the soft delicate skin on her upper thighs.

Her mind was awash with a mix of feelings, but most of them currently revolving around lust. She figured once she got that out of her system she would probably wake up. She was aroused that her own legs were not attached and oddly, it was like having someone else present. At the same time, they were hers, so she could enjoy them without guilt and without dealing with others. Objectively they were also damn nice legs and even if they hadn't been hers, she realized she would be admiring them and lusting after them. They were like her own personal toys when they weren't attached.

Maneuvering into a sort of sitting position, the best she could do given the lack of a right buttock, she dragged her legs close to herself and then arranged them to her right, positioned as if someone was laying on their back next to her. She stroked her legs gently and slowly and admired the smoothness of the skin. Her skin.

Her thighs were cool to the touch in a pleasing way and the sensation of her hands stroking her legs made it feel like someone else was paying them tribute. After a few moments of this she couldn't help but bend down and nuzzle the tops of her own thighs with her cheeks. She moaned as she soaked in the impossible sensation of her skin against her own skin. She allowed her modest breasts to dangle, and brushed both of her thighs with her very erect nipples. She shivered and felt an involuntary shudder in her loins.

She reached over and picked up the right leg in both hands, hefting it before rubbing the back of it against her face. She moved her focus to the backside her knee and kissed herself there, causing a giggle (she was very ticklish there). She then rotated the leg around, brought her tongue to the top of her calf muscle and licked from the top of her calf, down her Achilles tendon, and as she reached her foot, she gave her own heel a playful bite that caused her a jolt of pleasure.

She then placed her right leg on the wrong side of the left leg and then pushed them together. The impossible sensation of the outside of her upper thighs touching each other was absolutely exhilarating.

"Holy fuck!" She slid the two detached legs against each other, and the feeling of her left leg rubbing on her right leg and hip against each other almost made her finish herself off right then. "Not yet, don't you dare finish yet she said looking down at her exposed pubis.

Looking for a distraction she decided to investigate the difference in her two legs point of separation. It didn't take long for her to discover that her right hip/buttock detached from the leg, making righty and lefty even. She held her now disembodied buttock, just soaking in the weirdness. She brushed her lips and nose gently against it. "Hmm, I wonder..." she said to her hip as she lined the short piece of flesh up with her torso and set it in its' home spot. At first nothing happened but then she felt a stirring in the hips and a very pleasantly warm sensation as her right hip melded back to her body.

12