Loosening the Bonds Ch. 11

Story Info
Ken dresses Kathi for a party with the guys.
3.1k words
4.14
15.7k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long are you going to be gone?" I asked Ken in shock.

Ken gave me a cockeyed smile. "Two weeks."

I stared at him in horror "How—-" I began, then reinforced that with, "Did you. . ."

He shook his head at me. "It can't be helped. As much as I love being home here with you, I do have to go out and earn a living at times, too."

I felt my stomach begin to flutter, and my hands to tremble. "But alone without you for two weeks," I protested again. "I--I don't know if I can go that long without sex anymore," I finally said, softly, almost haltingly.

Ken walked across the bedroom to me and wrapped his arms around me, holding me close. Then he gently tipped my head back and looked into my eyes.

"Whoever said you have to go without sex?" he asked gently.

I stared into his eyes, shining at me with love, almost more love than I'd ever seen before. I started to speak but my breath caught. I hugged Ken tight and felt myself pant slightly for another moment, until I could finally ask,

"You want me to keep fucking other guys, even when you aren't here to watch?"

Ken positively beamed at me. "You'll tell me all about it when I get back, right?"

I laughed briefly, almost hysterically. "Well. . .of course!"

He nodded. "So. Yes, I'll be missing the immediacy—and, of course, the chance to participate," he told me huskily. "But I can fantasize about you while I'm gone, and anyway, the telephone does still work, last time I looked."

I shook my head slightly, still not quite believing it all. "You really don't mind?" I asked at last.

"Mind? Kathi, I'd mind if you were here alone, pining away with no release but your own fingers. But I know you'll be safe and warmly satisfied by our friends. And who knows, you may even make some new friends."

Before either of us could say anything more, the phone rang. Ken smiled again and kissed me quickly on the lips. "Go answer that," he told me. "That may even be a friend now."

I gave Ken a puzzled look a moment before letting go of him and rounding the bed to the telephone.

"Hello?"

"Kathi! Glad y'all finally got home." It was Jim. Ken, who'd come around the bed behind me, said softly in my ear, "Is it Jim? He called while you were out, said he'd call back about now."

I snorted lightly and gave Ken a loving slap on the butt. He went back to packing for the business trip he'd just sprung on me, while I turned my attention back to the phone.

"Kathi?" Jim asked.

"Hi, Jim," I said with a chuckle into the phone. "Ken was just giving me the message that you'd called. It's good to hear from you! What's new?"

Jim was silent a moment, then said, "Well...y'all said you wanted to know when Henry got into town. Well, he's here."

I felt a delicious shiver run up and down my spine, and the butterflies that had been in my belly a few moments ago took flight again. "Ah..." I husked, then cleared my throat and tried again. "Henry's the one with the pile driver between his legs, right?"

I could hear Jim chuckle. "Walll," he drawled, "somewheres 'tween a paihl driver and a bat'trin' ram," he told me. "Ted'n I sorta talked ya up when he got in, and he's kinda hankerin' to meet ya."

I could feel my pulse racing. "When?" I managed to ask.

"Well, there's four of us here right now with not much to do."

I felt that shiver again, harder this time. "Four of you?" I asked.

"Yeah," Jim told me. "Me'n Ted, and Henry and Tommy." There was a pause at the other end, then Jim said, "I plum fergot you ain't met Tommy yet. Walll, don't worry, Tommy's a good ol' boy, but he can mind his manners when he hasta."

I found myself laughing into the phone. "Sounds like you got things all worked out," I told Jim.

"Shucks, nothin' but some boys with some beer," Jim told me.

I hesitated. The temptation was almost overwhelming, but...

"Other thing is," Jim added, "Henry's only here a day or so. He'll be back again, but he don't know when."

I felt my pussy quivering in anticipation, but.. . . "But Ken's leaving on a business trip," I finally told Jim, "and I was figuring he and I.. . ."

"Well, bring him along too!" Jim whooped. "We got plenty'a beer!"

I was about to tell Jim that wasn't what I meant when I felt Ken's hand on my shoulder. "It's a fine idea," he bent to whisper in my ear. "I can't think of a better thing right now that a party to send me off."

I turned to look at Ken, and saw the same lust on his face I knew was showing on mine. Ken smiled and added, "Jim told me what was up when he called earlier."

I leaned toward Ken and grabbed him around the neck, pulling his lips to mine for a short but fiercely passionate kiss. Turning my attention to the phone again, I told Jim,

"We'll be right there."

"We'll be waitin,'" he said.

I hung up the phone and turned to Ken again. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I figured you'd get more excited hearing it from Jim," Ken told me, "and anyway, we did need to get straight about my business trip."

I frowned at the reminder but then straightened. "Well, if it's going to be a party, well, then let's party," I said. I looked down at myself: blue jeans and a t-shirt--I'd been out shopping. "Any ideas on a party dress?" I asked Ken.

Ken gave me that quirky smile I knew so well and said, "I don't think it's exactly going to be a formal. Tell you what. I got a little something stashed away for an 'occasion' like this." He went over to his dresser and pulled out a brown bag, then turned and tossed it to me. "See what you think."

I opened the bag expectantly. . .then felt my face fall. I looked up at Ken in puzzlement.

"Jeans and a t-shirt?" I asked.

Ken smiled broadly. "Not exactly. Take them out and look closer."

I shrugged and pulled the items out of the bag. As soon as I had them, I could see Ken was right.

The blue jeans were cut offs. Well, closer to torn-offs. Waaayyy off. . .like torn off so high there were no legs left at all, in fact, some material was missing above where the legs would have begun. As I held them up, I could see the inside pocket material hanging down below the bottom of what was left; the pockets would clearly poke out from under the 'pants' when I had them on. I turned them over to find the left back pocket torn half-way off, and a resulting tear in the jeans fabric that would allow an alluring amount of the skin of my butt to peek through.

They were soft, and well worn in, and sexy as hell. They were also a size small for me, so would fit me like wallpaper.

I turned my attention to the t-shirt. It was kind of a light cranberry in color, and of a "Tank" style, with no sleeves, just straps over the shoulders. It was also small! I looked at the label.

"Size XS?" I asked Ken, who nodded.

"It's pretty stretchy," he told me. "Come on, try them on."

I smiled and shrugged. Ken hadn't led me wrong yet in the clothing department.

It was a matter of moments to shuck the 'normal' jeans and t-shirt I had on, as usual with no underwear. I could see Ken watching with rapt attention as I began to pull on the new cut-offs. Small though they were, there was no problem over my bare feet. The denim was soft and almost sensual against my skin as I snugged them up and around my hips, having to tug a bit to get them up and pulled around and buttoned in the front. I could feel them really tight against my pussy, almost as though they were trying to work their way inside the folds. I reached down to my crotch and felt around, and realized there was so little material left it WAS pulling inside the folds of my pussy! I scratched the denim gently and felt a resonance inside my cunt that was absolutely delicious. Finally, I fastened the metal buttons at he fly and turned to face Ken.

"OK so far?" I asked.

He licked his lips and nodded. "Even better than I hoped," he said huskily. "You need to look at yourself."

I shook my head. "Not until I have the shirt on. I want the whole effect." Suiting action to words, I picked up the t-shirt and began to work into it. It took a moment to get the combination of arms and head right, with only the two straps to work with, but then I had it on my shoulders, bunched up across my upper chest. Slowly, sensuously I pulled it down over my breasts. It was as much like wallpaper as the cut-offs, almost clinging to me as I unrolled and tugged it downward. It stopped about an inch short of my belly button.

It almost looked like Ken was having trouble controlling himself, but I knew it was just the anticipation of what was to come that evening being heightened by my appearance. I gave Ken my best smile and purred, "Looks like you like it."

Ken shook himself and sighed deeply, then told me, "Come look in the mirror."

I nodded and walked over to the mirror—and almost gasped. I couldn't believe how sexy jeans and a t-shirt could be!

The pocket liners were, as I had suspected, longer than the bottom of the denim, but instead of looking messy, the white material poking out my leg holes only served to emphasize just how short the cut-offs were, and how little material served to cover me. I spread my legs a bit to get a better look at the crotch. Yessss...now I could see as well as feel the material working its way inside my twat. There were definitely pussy hairs poking out the edges.

I turned partially around to check on the torn pocket, and found plenty of skin peeking through the ripped denim. . .more, in fact than I'd expected; the tight fit acted to force more cheek into the hole than seemed possible. I felt my hips twitching of their own accord; between how I looked and the denim rubbing in my pussy I was starting to burn!

Finally I looked up to see the shirt's fit, and was mesmerized at just how much of me showed through! Not only my nipples were clearly visible as little hillocks in the cloth (that I could actually see grow as I watched them!), but even the auriolas around the nipples stood out in relief. The shirt clung to all the contours of my breasts, and also served to lift them from my chest; the material I had tugged down my belly was pulling back upward, and taking my tits with it. It was astounding. Above the upper slopes of my breasts showed pink and enticing where the meager straps of the t-shirt failed to cover them.

There was no doubt. I was sex on the hoof, hot and ready for action.

And speaking of hooves—"What about shoes?" I asked, turning back to Ken.

"Well," he said, "it may sound odd, but I think white sox and your jogging tennies," he said thoughtfully. "It'll sort of lend an air of dignity to what is otherwise a pretty light-weight outfit."

I chuckled at that. "Sexy this outfit might be, but I don't think anything will make it look dignified!" I laughed again, and felt myself beginning to twitch all over. "But I don't care about dignity, it just feels good! Sox and joggers it is!"

I quickly went over to my dresser and snagged a pair of white athletic sox, then sat on the end of the bed and pulled them on. When I looked up, Ken had brought my jogging shoes and was holding them out to me.

"Thanks!" I told him, then took them and quickly put them on. They really were my favorite shoes, anyway (other than thongs, of course, which let me be more naked); they felt snug and comfortable on my feet, and I could walk, jog, or do anything in them and not have to have sore feet later. Anything including getting fucked, I suddenly realized. Funny, I've never even considered getting fucked with shoes on. Maybe it's everything else, but right now even fucking with shoes on sounds like an incredible turn on!

As I finished lacing the shoes and stood up, I found Ken looking at me in what I can only describe as an appraising manner.

"What?"

Ken's look turned to a frown. "You were quite right, you know," he said gravely.

I cocked my head to one side as I looked at him. "Right?" I asked blankly. "About what?"

He took a deliberately slow, deep breath, and then sighed. "Your feet," he said at last. "They're all wrong. They make you look..." he trailed off.

I looked down at my feet, wearing the sox and tennies Ken himself had prescribed. "Make me look...what?" I wondered out loud.

Ken squinched his face up in a serious manner, staring at my feet and, at least, looking as if he was deep in thought.

"Don't they add enough of an air of dignity?" I asked lightly. I had a feeling this was all an act.

"Hmmm," he replied at length. "Dignity... Yes, I must admit they do lend that air of dignity I had in mind. But...."

I couldn't help but chuckle. "But what?" I finally said, half in a giggle.

"Well," he said soberly, "they add the dignity, but then they go farther, much farther – too far, in the end, if you must know. And now—"

I simply waited with baited breath for his pronouncement.

"--and now, you look positively...overdressed!"

We stared at each other for a long moment, then both of us broke into bright laughter. We must have stood there and roared with mutual laughter for most of two minutes.

"So what," I gasped at last, trying to recover my composure, "what do you think I should change into?" I finally got out.

Ken put forth an obviously large effort of control before finally answering, though he was still gasping for air as he spoke. "Change?" he panted. "N—no, not at all. The tennies are fine. Keep them, absolutely!"

I shook my head; I knew my face reflected my confusion.

Then I watched Ken's face slowly form itself into the look of lust I knew and loved to well. He stood there smiling at me for what seemed like forever, then said quietly,

"Lose the sox, Kathi. Then put the tennies on your bare feet."

I slowly pulled back into myself and let the thought sink in, as I sank back down to sit on the edge of the bed. I'd never worn tennies without sox. It just had somehow never seemed right. And yet, as I digested the idea, made it a part of me, I felt myself starting to grow warm in those certain special parts of me. No, I thought, for things like playing tennis or jogging, wearing tennies without sox wasn't right. But for this--I hugged myself as I felt a delicious shiver run up my spine--for this, it finishes the outfit perfectly. Nothing covering the essential, sex-craving me but one thin layer at any point. And at a whole lot of points, not even one layer!

I looked up at Ken and gave him a huge smile, and a nod, then quickly began the job of setting my footgear aright. The feeling of the sox, as I peeled them off, seemed to be almost releasing the final reins on the sexual me. Feeling my feet free like that made me feel free, free all over; much as I had felt free that night not so long before when I had finally become totally, totally naked on that dark porn theater balcony, Ken's cock buried in my cunt and my mouth wrapped around a stranger's cock. The first time two cocks had been inside me at the same time. Then, I slipped my now naked feet into the tennies--another first time, I thought to myself with a near silent moan--and as I tied the laces, the totality clicked into place. I could feel the silky cloth of the tank T caressing me tightly around my always sensitive breasts, and back and belly. I could feel the somewhat rougher fabric of the denim cut-offs hugging tightly across my waist, and even more tightly down the length of my pussy. And now I could feel the bare canvas of the tennies, gripping my feet, holding me tightly as if to say, no matter which of the other fabrics desert you, no matter what other article of clothing you may remove... we will be here. We will hang on to you and make sure you're ready for whatever the night throws at you.

It was an incredible feeling. I almost felt light-headed with the incredibly luscious lust of it. I felt myself shiver again in anticipation of what was to come--and come off, I added silently.

I stood up and faced Ken, reveling in feeling every square inch of what little clothing I wore. "Sox off, shoes on, and I'm all ready to go," I said brightly, but with a definite husk in my voice.

"Then let's hit the road," Ken said, picked up his suitcase and started for the door.

"You're taking your suitcase?" I called after him, then started to follow.

"Yep," he affirmed as we got to the garage and climbed into the car, after putting the suitcase in the trunk. "My flight's shortly after midnight. But I'll stay as long as I can, and let you know when I have to leave. No sense interrupting your evening because I have a trip. I'm sure one of the others can get you home."

I smiled. Right then, getting home was the farthest thing from my mind!