Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 01-04 - Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave pointed, "That's his mother."

"She came out of your house, so did Julie Prentiss."

Just then Alice also came out of the house in her bikini. She also waved to Dave and Pam, and then joined Heather and the two of them started to talk. Matthew had started doing laps and carrying on as any five-year-old would do. Holly appeared from Aaron and Shelby's house and joined them. She went into the water with Matthew and started to coach him on his swimming skills, trying to harness his haphazard swim strokes into a smoother and more efficient swimming style. Matthew obviously worshipped her.

Erin said, "Is it OK to talk to the women. I wanted to ask about motherhood in this environment."

Dave nodded and indicated the women with his finger, and Erin went over to Alice and Heather. They talked for about ten minutes. Meanwhile, Carl got into how the finances for the Cohousing Project were managed, and how the place actually operated.

Erin came back and sat down. She waited for a pause in the conversation, and then turned to David. "I have a very important question, that I hope you'll answer candidly. I have now met four women that live in YOUR house and they all have the last name Prentiss. What gives? What's going on?"

Dave and Pam looked at each other in a total quandary. He also looked at Ty, but he'd checked out. Dave was on his own.

Wendy blurted out, "That's easy; they're married to each other."

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

After a long silence, Dave said, "She's more or less correct, but please don't put that in print. We don't want our family lives made public."

Carl posed carefully to David, "You mean you have four wives?"

"One legal one and three virtual ones, yes. I am not a bigamist."

Pam jumped in, "We love him. Alice is his legal wife, and the three of us decided to change their last name to conform to our family name to honor our polyamorous relationship."

Carl said, "And the youngster really is yours?"

"No. He is Heather's son from a relationship that turned sour just after she got pregnant. He calls me 'Dad' because I am the primary male figure in his upbringing. He lives in our home. His grandmother is nearby, as well, to help with daycare."

"What does Heather do? She looks kind of young."

"She's going into her sophomore year at the university on a scholarship. She's motivated and smart. She wants something in computer science for a career."

Erin laughed, "A geek!"

"Pretty much. Several of our population are in that field. She's used to the term. We tease her about it occasionally to get her used to what the real world will be like when she finishes. She's a straight-A student on scholarship."

"So, you live with Pam, Alice, Julie, and Heather? Intimately?" Erin asked with a sly grin.

"Kind of an improper question, isn't it?" Dave retorted sharply.

"Yeah, but I'm curious. Answer it off the record."

"Yes."

"How do you spread your charms around," Erin asked. Carl looked interested in the response but was staying out of this part of the discussion.

Pam jumped in, "He's an amazing man. I think we should leave it at that. I will tell you that every one of us is exceptionally satisfied, even on daily basis." There was a touch of pride and bravado in her tone. Dave blushed, but nodded slightly to agree. To make matters worse, Wendy was laughing and nodding in agreement to what Pam said.

Dave said, "Why not bring your questions back to the Circle Cohousing Project? I urge you to leave my family life private. Please!"

Carl vocally agreed. "Tell us how this started? Why ten homes and who's in them at this point?"

Ty and Dave traded off telling Erin and Carl about the genesis of the Project. They carefully kept Owen Bennett's name out of it, because that alone would make things exceptionally newsworthy, especially if it became public knowledge that he also was a paramour for the Prentiss women. Dave just stated the truth without elaborating about the great imbalance that existed between Circle members in the initial funding to acquire the land and get the buildings underway.

Pam politely ran through the professions of some people owning one of the Circle houses. She tried to gloss over the house that Christie lived in, just referring to her as a burgeoning actress. She referred to Mike and Clarisse as wedding photographers.

Erin bored in on the comment. "Could you elaborate? What kind of plays or movies does the starlet act in?"

Pam did not want to get into this discussion, but she'd boxed herself in. "Well, she works at the Club Ecstasy as the headliner, hoping to be discovered for some more serious roles."

Carl's eyebrows nearly rotated over his head to the top of his head, "The strip club?"

Pam said defensively, "It's an adult entertainment club and a very legitimate business."

"Yes, but ... the dancers take all their clothes off."

"And so does Christie. She's beautiful."

"Is she here?"

"She is filling in for another dancer at the club this afternoon. I'm sorry. You could probably find her down there."

Erin nodded. "You don't mind?"

Pam said, "Mind? We love her. She's the perfect neighbor, and so helpful and caring about the rest of us on the Circle. I don't know what she'd add to what we've already told you, but you could always get her viewpoint."

"So, you don't mind having a stripper as a neighbor?" Carl asked to confirm.

Dave burst out laughing, and that triggered Ty's laughter. They managed to each get a 'No' out between guffaws. Pam and Wendy were also laughing.

"What's the joke?" Erin asked, looking from person to person as they laughed.

Pam looked at Dave and he nodded with a grin. "Just for kicks, we've all been on stage at the Club Ecstasy at one time or another. They have amateur nights. That's partly how we met Christie in the first place, when she coached one of us the night they danced there."

Wendy added in voice full of teasing about her friend, "Pam really distinguished herself as a very accomplished dancer. She's done several nights there." Pam blushed.

Erin smiled, "Sounds a bit like it was on a dare."

Pam smiled, "It was -- a dare to help each of us loosen up from being rigid, inflexible, judgmental, fundamentalist, evangelical prigs. Some of us were pretty bad, but over time we made the transition to someone that's tolerant, resilient, forgiving, curious, experimental, and open about all aspects of life."

"What about your neighbors?" He gestured around the Circle of home.

Ty said, "Pretty much the same journey, more or less. Consequently, what Christie does or doesn't do isn't particularly a relevant topic around here. We all love her and support her as best we can. It's what we do for each other; it's a vital part of our ethic. Christie has told us that the job is a temporary one until she matures some more. She'll probably go back to college at some point and complete her education. She is quite smart and is also interested in computer science, the way Heather is."

Carl said, "Bringing us back to the Circle and its members. How would you describe your relationships with each other?"

Wendy snorted slightly, but kept her cool and shut up.

Pam picked up the lead, "As best friends."

Carl posed, "There are, what'd you say earlier, twenty four people in the Circle? That's a lot of best friends." The statement by Carl seemed to be putting doubt on the label.

"Carl, we live in each others back pockets because we chose this as our life style instead of buying and building on three acre lots and landscaping them so we couldn't see our neighbors, let alone have to talk to them. We like each other, even love each other. There is no topic is that verboten here. There is no prejudice, no racism, no sexism, no possessiveness, and no jealousy. We share our possessions and ourselves with each of the others in every way our friends need and as often as they need. This is the greatest support network any of us could imagine."

Carl started to say, "That sounds as though you all engage in ..."

Ty interrupted him sharply, "CARL! What else do you really need to know in order to write the article about ourCohousing Project? Anything? I think we've frequently wandered too far afield from that subject and gotten into personal lives in ways that would violate the privilege we extended to you of this interview. We hope you will remember that as you start to write."

Carl nodded and collected his notes. "Thank you all, and your friends we met for their time and comments. I think we have a rich trove of data for our article. I assume Erin or I could call one of you if I discover I have a hole of some kind when we have a draft."

"Of course," Ty said with more of a smile. He pushed two of his business cards across the table to join Dave's. Erin and Carl each picked up a set.

Chapter 2 -- More Candidates

Dave arrived home on Wednesday evening and got a boatload of kisses from his four wives. Matthew was also in the welcoming line. Alice said, "You have a message on the home machine. I wrote down the number, but listen to it."

Dave went into the home's den and hit the 'Play' button on the answering machine. 'Hi Dave, Alice, Pam, Julie, and Heather -- and, Oh, everyone else. This is Susan. Dale and I were hoping we could join you all for another stay with the Circle starting the Memorial Day weekend for a week. If that's too much of an imposition, tell us either when would be good or aim us at a motel nearby. We loved our time with all of you and wanted more, more, more; but if we weren't reading the mood correctly as we left, please someone just let us know. With love, peace, and kindness in our hearts we think of all of you everyday. Hugs and kisses. Namasté. Dale and Susan. XXX-XXX-XXXX.'

Dave called them back immediately and got Dale on the phone. "If you don't get your butts down here, we'll never forgive you. Yes, come and stay at the house or use it as a base of operations; whatever you need. The guest house is gone for now, but we have a guest room with bath, and you're more than welcome to hang your hats with us. It is no inconvenience at all."

Dale expressed his thanks and confirmed the dates. He said he'd provide most specific times after they got flight information and arranged for a rental car. Dave offered to get them at the airport and give them a loaner car from the Circle.

One of the side-effects from everyone living together was that there was always a car or two sitting idle every day, but not necessarily the same car. If someone needed a loaner car because of car repair or a visitor, they posted the need on the bulletin board, and quickly got responses.

Dale took him up on the offer of a pick up and loaner, since it would save them several hundred dollars for the week. He asked whether it was inappropriate to offer that money up to the Cohousing Project's treasury as a way to say thanks and pay something towards the meals and facilities they were using while they were with us. He knew the benefit from that amount would ripple through the group indirectly. David accepted on behalf of the Circle.

A couple of weeks later, Dave picked up Dale and Susan at curbside at the main airport about forty-five minutes away from home. Susan literally flew into his arms and planted a knock-your-socks-off kiss on him as several dozen people looked on at the passionate reunion. She was squealing with delight at being with her favorite lover. Dale was laughing and waiting a turn to shake his hand and execute a man hug with Dave.

The voluble couple made the drive home seem shorter and full of their news, thoughts, and questions about the Circle and what had been going on with each member. The more they talked the more Dave realized how perfect they would be as new members of their small closed society.

They arrived at the house, and Dale and Dave carried the two suitcases upstairs to the guest bedroom and put them on the bed. Susan said, "What's everybody wearing out on the patio? The usual?"

Dave grinned, "I suspect the usual; either nude or just about."

"Give me a minute and I'll be down. You to guys have to dress that way, too," she teased.

Dale shrugged. Dave said, "Meet you downstairs."

Dave had just stripped down to the athletic shorts he wore when Dale and Susan appeared. She was completely naked, and looking so fine. Her breasts with the chocolate areolas and nipples were swollen and erect. She'd trimmed her pubic hair into the shape of a heart since the last time she'd been with the group.

The three went through the corridor to the core and out onto the patio.

"MIKE!" Susan yelled as she encountered the person nearest the door. Mike was stretched out reading the manual for a new video camera. The camera itself sat on a small table next to him.

"Susan, how nice!. I saw on the board that you were arriving today." He jumped up. The pair hugged and kissed. Susan took the opportunity to grind against him, the result being an immense lump in his shorts that needed some attention.

After that Dave escorted the couple around the rest of the patio, making sure the other Circle members properly welcomed them. When they were through they came back and joined Mike per his earlier invitation.

Dave went back to his house to fetch his iPad and get the mail. When he came back out Susan was in a deep conversation with Mike. He chuckled to himself; he could guess the subject. As he sat down, he listened rather than interrupt Mike's pitch.

Mike was building his case. "Ask the other women. They've each done at least one video. Alice has two that are posted and selling like hotcakes. Clarisse has over a dozen online, and Christie about thirty. The other women's vids haven't been up long enough to know how they'll be received in the market. Heck, if even one person buys a copy, you're a star."

"I don't know ... it seems like such a big step," Susan said in an uncertain tone.

Mike pulled his phone out of his pocket, "Take a look at this video. See if you recognize anybody." He punched at the screen with one of his fingers and then passed the phone to Susan.

Susan studied the video on the screen for over two minutes. Finally, she said, "The video is really hot, but I don't recognize anybody. Should I?"

Mike turned and said, "Dave?"

He smiled without looking, "The video is Alice. She's disguised with wig, makeup, and a few other things. You could also just wear a mask."

"WOW! That is so hot. Mike you were fucking her."

"I was and we do frequently. She also did a gangbang video with the men in the Circle. We all had a lot of fun doing that one, but she's waiting to put make it public." Mike paused, "Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you that Kat does almost all my editing now. She's got a real knack for putting together really erotic videos. She helped me re-edit the one you just looked at and did a much job of it than I did the first time around."

Dale said to his wife, "I fully support you doing one. Try it. I bet you'd have a lot of fun. Mike could disguise you, if that's your concern."

Susan looked him in the eye, "I'd be fucking another man on film. You could watch it any time you wanted. It might come to haunt you."

Dale chuckled, "In only the nicest of ways. I'd love to have a video celebrating this time in our lives. Think of everything that's happened in the last three months. We've broken out."

Dave muttered, "Loosened up." He thought again of his own journey with Alice a couple of years earlier.

Susan turned to Dave, "Should I do a porn video?"

He held his hand up, "Oh, no, you don't. You can't push this off on me. I enjoy watching porn and I'd delight having one of you in my library, but I will not accept the burden of advising you. I'm ill-equipped to do that. Talk to almost any of the other women. Holly is the Circle member that hasn't done a video, but I do know that she wants to do one; she's waiting for the muse to tell her when."

Mike coughed, "That's not quite accurate, Dave. The muse, Holly, and I did a vid about a week ago. It's still in the editing queue."

"Oh. I didn't hear that news." He turned back to Susan, "So, ask any or all of the women about it. Get their input about it, but you have to make the final decision."

Mike nodded, "He's right. If you don't do one this trip, then maybe on your next one."

Kat came to the table and sat down. Susan didn't immediately grill her about any videos that she'd done, but she was curious about the editing work she was doing. Kat explained about taking the raw video footage from multiple cameras and synching them as she played them back, picking the best camera angles, even doing overlays or picture-in-a-picture frames at some points in the edited version. She also talked about sound editing where she could remove instructions Mike gave to his 'model' or add appropriate sounds or background music.

The discussion migrated to how Susan used computers in her paralegal work, covering everything from researching obscure cases that might be used as precedents, to simple word processing of huge contracts or legal documents. Dave showed Susan the foundation documents for the Circle Cohousing Project when he heard that part of the discussion occur. She asked whether she could pore over the notebook later, and he told her no problem.

During the afternoon, Alice and Pam each had flying lessons with Ken Toomey. He'd flown the Cessna 172 over to Circle Airport, and each woman spent a little over ninety minutes with him rehearsing for their flight tests, which had been scheduled for the following Friday afternoon at Sky Ranch with an FAA examiner who would test one and then the other of the two women.

Ken rode up to the Circle from the Circle's airport in the golf cart with Alice, who'd had the later lesson that afternoon. He met Dale and Susan, and there was some polite talk about aviation, the airport, the kind of planes he'd flown, and the number of hours he had. Dale knew a little about flying, but was blown away when he learned that Ken had flown F-35s and had over 20,000 flying hours in his logbook. Those kind of hours meant that he'd come face to face with about every flying situation there was to confront, and in Ken's case, some of them entitled 'combat'.

As expected, Ken stayed for the cocktail hour but stuck with soft drinks, and then joined in the Circle for dinner. Susan succeeded in getting the seat next to the handsome pilot for dinner, and the both Dave and Alice noticed they got deep into several conversations.

After dinner, Susan talked to Wendy, Kat, Grace, and Nancy in separate conversations of varying length about Mike's offer to do a porn video of some kind. To no one's surprise, she ended up back with Ken when the others in the Circle started to form couples and get romantic.

Dale managed to corral Rachel into an assignation to start the evening. The two had made love on Dale and Susan's earlier visit to the Circle, so this was a reuniting of friends. Rachel knew she was often desired because of her age and youthful looks, yet she was content to play that role for any of men from time to time. She'd really become a teen that loved older men of any age.

Ken quickly fell for the cute curly strawberry blonde who'd befriended him at dinner. Apparently, she felt the same urge to merge that he did. He noted that her husband had made up to Rachel, and the two of them were already making out with him often sucking on her bare breasts.

Ken turned back to Susan, "What can I do to bring you pleasure?"

"I hope you like oral sex a lot, because I do."

"I just happen to hold an advanced college degree in the subject, and I excelled in the laboratory work leading up to my academic achievement -- magna cum laude."

Seconds later, Ken buried his face in Susan's sex muffin, inhaling not only her feminine aromas, but also the sexy wetness she'd created in anticipation of their being together.