Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 17-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Paul shifted to make love to Pam, Dave also changed partners so he could make love with Megan. She'd waited patiently as he'd sexually devastated her younger daughter, giving her the most profound experience of her lifetime -- a complete overload of so much pleasure in such a short period of time, that the brain shuts down all the other senses so the body can absorb and savor the earth-shattering event.

Megan was eager, and fucked back even harder when Dave moved into her. The experience was unique for him, and fun to watch. Megan was a cougar's cougar. She could give lessons. Unlike Emily, there wasn't an inhibited bone in Megan's gorgeous body.

Erin had been the most patient of all her family members. By the time they'd reached the Prentiss' bedroom, Paul couldn't wait to fuck Alice and Pam. Megan was eager, and Ashley, while slightly intimidated by her mother's anticipation, obviously had much of her own. Erin, perhaps knowing that she'd be around during the coming weeks because she lived in the area, bided her time and was content to go last.

Dave paid special attention to Erin. She wanted the intense A-spot orgasm, and he delivered to her. Even knowing about the experience, Erin sustained the same mind-blowing orgasm and aftershocks she had each previous time.

In the end the seven of them slept in the large bed. Dave guessed that the others were in other homes or used the guest room.

* * * * *

"Here you go, French toast, bacon, maple syrup, one egg over easy, OJ, and black coffee." Dave slid two identical plates in front of Megan and Paul. A moment later, Ashley got her own requested breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, ketchup, and iced tea. Erin was working with Dave in the kitchen as part of her weekly duties to help out in the Circle.

Dave and Erin joined the others a few minutes later after the rest of the Circle orders had been delivered. Sunday mornings were usually busy, especially with extra guests.

Just after Dave sat, Emily and Donna came by and gave him a passionate kiss each, and made him promise to be with them later. He was in demand.

Paul asked, "Does all the attention go to your head?"

Dave shook his head with a serious look. "Not really. I don't have an ego that gets off on that stuff too much. I worry because I'm spread so thin over so many people that I love. I worry that they will think I love them less because I can't spend a large amount of alone time with them."

"So, what do you do?" Erin asked. Like so many others, she had a vested interest in the answer.

"I do try to spread myself around, maybe not with sex but with affection and words that let each person know I care about them. I emphasize the new people who want entry into the Circle so that they get started with us on the right foot. Thus, right now, you, Megan, Ashley, Emily, and Donna are receiving my attention."

Alice asked, "What about Joan Coswell?"

Dave shook his head, "Since Brian walked out of here last week and she ran after him, I'm not sure what to think. He didn't like any of what we were doing or our philosophy. He never said anything at work, but we were pretty formal given we'd just socialized two days earlier. Nothing was mentioned. I don't think we should be wooing Joan unless Brian seems to want to go in the same direction; and right now he doesn't. We should tell the others."

Alice nodded, and I could see her wheels turning. Despite an awkward start, I think she liked the wife of Dave's boss. Something was 'off' there, and she wanted to be supportive, but didn't have the social access to dig deeper.

Paul gave a questioning glance and Dave told about their interactions with Joan and the relationship at work with Brian. It was delicate since Brian had a say in the advancement of Dave, although, as Dave explained, his boss, Derek Wilson, was solidly aligned with Dave and the Circle.

Alice said, "I'll find out what's going on through out back channel. Emily and Joan are good friends. Maybe she knows." Alice stood and strolled across the patio to where Emily and Donna were talking with Shelby, Rachel, and Roy."

Christie came and gave Dave a hug and kiss, and also kissed Erin. Introductions were made. She announced, "I have to go into work this afternoon. There's another bachelor party starting at dinner, and I'm the entertainment. I've also been working on a new dance routine I thought I'd try out on these guys -- about twenty of them."

Paul tilted his head sideways, "You dance?"

Christie gave her trademark wide grin, "Stripper and lap dancer extraordinaire, please; at your service." She bowed and her generous bare breasts swung around right in front of Paul's goggling eyes.

The ensuring discussion revealed more about Christie to the Stecklers, and then the cascade through adult films, and then the further ripple that just about everybody in the Circle, including Erin, had done a video that was up and selling on the world wide web. Erin's video had only been up a few days, so no one had comments on hits or downloads.

Ashley and Megan paid rapt attention to the entire discussion, asking a few clarifying questions, but they seemed to be taking it as a given that Circle members did salacious things, such as dance in a strip club or make porn videos. Alice smirked for a long time as the discussion went on, and then clarified that "those things seemed to be 'fun' for the women and men that did it, but they were not a requirement for Circle membership."

That comment triggered a more important discussion about Circle membership. Fortunately, Emily and Donna came along then, and Alice corralled them into the discussion.

Megan tried to make a summary of what got said, "So, if a man or woman agreed with most of the principles that you mentioned the other day -- loving others, non-exclusivity, polyamory, and such; and if they agree to stay sexually 'clean' and behave themselves in the presence of others to stay that way; and if they build intimate relationships with many or all of the Circle members, then they'll be considered."

Alice said, "I think that about sums it up. We consider the whole person. Will they be an addition to the Circle, will they benefit us and we from them, does the rest of their life remain in tact, and so on?"

Ashley asked, "So, you wouldn't admit a wife into the Circle without her husband?"

Emily leaned forward. She whispered to Alice, "I swear I didn't put her up to this."

Alice said, "Does the husband know about it and approve? Will he be supportive of the wife's interactions with the Circle? Will their marriage remain strong? Those would be important questions to which we'd want to understand the answers before bringing her forward to be a member or affiliate member. The same would apply to men, or a family such as the Stecklers."

Emily said, "How do you think I'm doing about those questions?"

Alice shrugged, "Pretty well. I guess I still need a feeling about what your marriage to Derek would be like if you're over here in the Circle all the time when he'd like companionship at home."

Emily asked, "What if he came over here, too?"

"As a guest or as a member? It'd be an important distinction for us to consider."

Emily nodded and was quiet after that.

Paul and Megan took in the information from different perspectives. Megan had found a new home that she felt was totally congruent with her needs and philosophy in terms of mind, body, and spirit; and wanted to spend more time in Sarasota with the Circle. Paul had job anchors on the east coast of the state, but also enjoyed the Circle. Both could see a long-term relationship forming with everybody they'd met. Ashley was still fixated on Dave, but starting to understand about broadening her base of affection to the other men and women.

* * * * *

Donna exhibited all the traits of a mass of orgasming and shuddering female flesh because that's exactly what she was. Dave and Sean were playing with the luscious mature blonde. They'd just initiated Donna into the rare realm of females who have had double penetrations of their body, and received multiple orgasms as a result. As with the other women, Dave was in her vagina because of his size, and Sean in her ass, also because of his smaller size. Dave had been attending to Donna's clit to drive her further into orgasmland.

"God damn," Donna muttered, "every nerve sensor in my ass and vagina got triggered on that last one. How'd you guys know how to do that?"

Sean chuckled and kissed the side of her breast as he slowly withdrew from her butt. "Practice, my darling, Donna. Practice."

"Somehow, I don't think you two were ever bad at what you just did to me. You started off being 'A' students."

Dave responded, "The men in the Circle did study how to turn a woman on, and how to romance her, give foreplay, and her erogenous zones. We keep looking for techniques to use on the people we love. Unlike most married men, we actually try to learn new things to try with our female partners."

Donna leaned up and kissed Dave. "I do love you, Mr. Prentiss, and you too, Mr. Marbury. If you need a test subject or someone to practice on, I hope you'll keep me in mind."

"Why don't you write your number on the white board by the kitchen?"

Donna laughed, "It's already there. I'm ever hopeful."

The two men kissed the woman, and then the door that had been ajar, swung open. Julie stood in the doorway, naked as a jaybird, and with a huge smile on her pretty face. She strolled into the room with a sense of mission.

Julie didn't say a word. She simply knelt beside the bed near where Donna's legs were held up by Dave. He turned Donna so that her pussy was right at the edge of the bed. The white residue from the men appeared at both openings. Julie took a long swipe with her tongue, and then started to munch on the two sources for male fluid on the willing female. Donna and Julie had done some of this before.

Moreover, Donna had surprised Julie the night before after Julie had been fucked by Ken, and the two were lying on a patio chaise making out. Donna knelt in front of Julie and spent the next fifteen minutes eating the cum from her pussy and doing all sorts of erotic things to stimulate her friend to the point of orgasm. Julie had the reputation, but Donna proved to be a worthy competitor and even a role model for the younger woman.

After Julie had finished, the two women kissed romantically and said sweet nothings to each other.

Julie finally said, "Come and put on your bikini bottoms. There are a few of us that are going to walk over to the construction site to see the progress."

"Aren't we supposed to wear tops and bottoms when we go over there?"

Julie chuckled, "Only during the week. The guys working overtime on the weekends deserve some eye candy." She giggled.

"Do you know what's going on?"

"I think a crew is putting up wallboard in the last four units. The rough electric, plumbing, HVAC, and everything else are all done. I think the electrician might be working in one of the first units putting in some of the switches and outlets."

Donna shifted forward. "Let's go. I want to see what the unit I'm hoping to buy will be like."

Dave made a mental note to finish up Donna's membership at the next board meeting on the following Monday evening. She loved and was loved by everybody, and fully subscribed to all the tenets of the Circle. There were no reservations by anyone.

He thought further on the subject, about Emily and Erin. The two of them were also no brainers, and they fulfilled all the elements he and the others wanted for new members. He had a slight reservation about Emily because she was his boss' boss' wife. But then, he knew from her that Derek and maybe Abby were also thinking about the Circle in favorable terms.

Of course, in between Dave and his boss' boss, Derek Wilson, sat Brian Coswell. Some kind of situation was developing there. Brian's wife espoused the Circle philosophy and tenets, and had stated multiple times a desire to belong. Brian was headed in the opposite direction with her and with the Circle. He hoped the situation didn't explode and require him to resign. Dave liked his job and the executive training program he'd been inducted into.

Chapter 20 -- Bad Behavior

Dave was surprised as he entered his office at work on Monday morning to find Derek Wilson, his boss' boss. Derek again had broken the rule that top executives never left the vaunted executive offices on the upper floor. Maybe things were changing, or else he was in deep shit.

"Good morning, Dave."

Dave greeted the man cautiously. He had multiple reasons to be worried about his relationship with the man -- he was now routinely fucking the man's wife, she wanted to join the Circle, Abby his girlfriend also had expressed interest in a return visit for a 'longer time' the following week -- implying some desire to at least see the sex underway, and his immediate boss' wife was also enamored with the Circle. Dave thought there might be a couple of others, but her focused on Derek.

"Everything all right," Dave questioned as he put his briefcase down.

"Oh, fine. I just wanted to thank you for having us over on Saturday afternoon. That was a real treat. I hope we didn't cramp your and everyone else's style too much." He gave a lascivious grin.

"Oh, not at all. You saw that Matthew was around. When he's there, we keep everything really cool. He's caught us a few times, but I don't think things register with him the way they do for adults."

"I'm sure. The main reason I'm here is I heard Abby finagle an invitation from Alice and Pam for next Saturday that included the late afternoon, cocktails, your cookout, and then hanging around -- and I know from Emily that means sexual things going on. Abby figured that out, too, but didn't mention it further. I just want to be sure that's really all right. She's overly curious, but I don't want that to impair anything that would normally be going on in the Circle. She's her own person, in that regard."

Dave breathed easier. Derek was being high solicitous and sensitive to the others. This was a good thing."

Dave cautioned, "You are more than welcome to join us, anytime really, but know that from cocktail time on, there will be nudity and perhaps open sex. After dinner, it'll be a sure thing. Are Abby and you spectators or participants?"

Derek smiled, "I'd like to be a participant, recognizing that I'm fifty-eight and am suffering some limitations to my performance. Abby, I can't speak for, but as far as I'm concerned she can do what she wants."

"Intercourse with others?"

He grinned, "Whatever she wants. I apply the same rules to Abby as Emily. They are their own people. I don't own, control, or possess them. I enjoy and love them, and ever grateful that they share themselves with me."

Dave spoke slowly, "My recommendation is for you both to bring some STD test results in case you get inspired and invited to participate. Seeing what a knockout Abby is, I can guarantee that will happen. I will probably invite her, so be careful what you wish for. I think you have a hot girlfriend."

Derek laughed, "What I have is yours to enjoy. I'm not worried. We do have a unique relationship just like my marriage with Emily. I'll see to the tests."

After that, Derek sauntered out of Dave's office and down the hall, pausing to chat with Nancy on the way out, and some of the others in Dave's department.

* * * * *

Emily was not expected on Tuesday evening. For the Prentiss family it was going to be a normal night. Dave had planned to work on his department's strategic plan; Alice also had brought home some work from her office. Heather was perpetually studying; and Pam was putting together a PowerPoint presentation to give to the TVA the following week. Owen had come by to spend time with his family; he had some portfolios he was reading with great interest. Julie was looking over the same material.

Emily breezed into the house as she'd been told to do. "Hi everybody. I need a serious meeting with all of you. It's about Joan. I had lunch with her today, and there's something serious going on, even more serious than she realized until I called it to her attention."

Dave brought the family together in the living room and Emily sat in the one large overstuffed chair and leaned forward. She started, "First, this is about Joan, and second, I don't know what to do. That's why I'm here."

"What's wrong? You sound upset," Alice chided.

"I am. We had lunch, and I've fretted all afternoon. I'll tell you right off, Joan is an abused wife. Brian is beating her up, stripping away her self-confidence, and playing mind games with her to his benefit and her demise. He hasn't touched her physically, but he may as well have. She's become a cripple under the man. I didn't realize she'd sunk so low. She's been putting on a good front for everybody, but I got through it today."

Pam leaned forward, "What did she say? What brought this on?"

Emily nodded, "I invited Joan to lunch near her work today to try to figure out what was going on with her and Brian, vis-à-vis the Circle. She was all interested and he wasn't, if you recall. He got angry and steamed out of here, and she had to follow. He would have left without her, and I think she knew it. That was the tip of the iceberg.

Anyway, here's the list as I assembled it from talking to her." She pulled out a cocktail napkin with writing on it in ballpoint pen. "Brian has taken to throwing away stuff she likes -- clothing and knick-knacks, for instance -- into the trash without asking because he says he doesn't care for them. He tells her that she has to account for his tastes. He calls her terrible names and not in jest, claims her wanting to be in our Circle would make her a slut and whore, and he calls her those names all the time now. He's been doing that for almost two years as it turns out. He insisted she put an app on her phone so he knows where she is every minute of the day; if he feels she stepped out of line, he yells at her and makes her account for her time. He calls her and asks just what the hell she's doing not being in her routine. When she makes a phone call, he comes into the room and stands there listening to her talk or he picks up and listens on the extension phone. He's limited the number of friends she can have to those he knows; that's one of the reasons he doesn't like any of you in the Circle.

"Last night, he told her to forget about all of us, plus even to forget about the friends she'd made in their neighborhood. He told her that when she wasn't at work he wanted her home with him or working on the house, not socializing and wasting time with neighbors or friends. He's commanding and ordering -- autocratic.

He's refused to give her spending money, so she couldn't help pay for lunch. She told me she'd owe me the ten dollars for our lunch, but I refused to take an IOU. He won't tell her what the family finances are, and she thinks he cancelled her off their checking account, but he took her checkbook so she's not sure. He won't tell her what he does with the paychecks she has deposited to their joint account. He tells her it's none of her business. He did tell her that he'd consider giving her an allowance if she makes it through the next couple of weeks without pissing him off the way she has been.

"When she reminds him of something he said or did, he gaslights her."

"Gaslights?" Owen asked. "What's that mean?"

"Makes comments that question her own perception of reality or sanity within the relationship or about what the truth is. He's constantly telling her that she's crazy, and that stuff she knows happened didn't happen, or that something he said, he didn't. He tells her that her memory is failing, and that she's getting mentally ill. He's refuses to talk about much of their relationship, calls some of her ideas wild and out of touch with reality and normal behavior, and trivializes her concern about their relationship. In the next breath, he accuses her of trying to make their marriage fail or that she's out to purposefully make him feel bad about himself, only he's doing that to her.