Loosening Up Bk. 04 Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul came up and Dave shook his hand. "I'm glad you could join us," Dave said.

Paul laughed, "Just the thought of staying home for the holidays would have gotten me banned to the guest room. Of course, we were coming here."

Ashley came over and kissed Dave. She whispered in his ear about wanting -- needing -- to make love with him later. He assured her that she'd have some time with him. He had to be sure not to over promise.

Erin came over and joined Dave, her sister, and parents, also with welcoming kisses. She said, "Oh, I'm glad we're all here together. I have news."

Dave's head pivoted so rapidly he got a pain in his neck. He looked at Erin and she smiled at him. "Yes, I'm pregnant. I'm due around August fifteenth, AND before you ask, Mr. David Prentiss and love of my life, you are the father. I was very careful during my time of peak fertility in November. The other men were very accommodating, but I wanted you bareback and this is exactly what I was hoping would happen."

Dave kissed her. He said, "Nancy was here and just gave me the same news."

Erin laughed, "Then I know exactly the night we conceived. You, Nancy, and I did a beautiful threesome if you recall. We fucked all night long and you literally had the two of us so full of your sperm that it had no place to go other than into our deep inner reaches where we keep our supply of ova. I bet we got pregnant within seconds of each other."

Megan was still holding onto Dave and looking adoringly at him. "Oh, you could get me pregnant again. I'd love to be so full of your sperm it had no place else to go than that."

Paul patted his wife's adorable ass. "Honey, we've raised two beautiful kids. Now, let's just enjoy being grandparents. Please don't do anything rash."

Ashley appropriately gushed to her sister about her being in a family way. The two went into a whispering session, but Dave caught enough of the words to know that the details of their F-F-M session with Nancy were being shared. The Circle was very open about details such as those, so he didn't mind. He'd make sure later that Ashley was still on birth control.

* * * * *

Amanda lay naked in a nearly comatose state in the Prentiss' large bed. Gail was gently but eagerly making love to her nether region and cleaning up the male and female juices deposited there by Dave. She commented on the wonderful 'perfume' the combination made in the bedroom after giving a short oration on the taste and texture, comparing it to the finest meal she'd ever eaten. Amanda moaned as another orgasm shivered through her body. Gail had hidden talents that Dave would have to examine more closely.

Dave worked the last of his fingers into Robyn's warm, moist pussy, finally penetrating her with his hand. The orgasm she had as he slipped in up to his wrist was hard to miss. He stroked her G-spot carefully, driving her right into a further orgasm less than two minutes after the prior one. She was very vocal about her pleasure.

Robyn moaned, "How'd you know to do this? Who taught you, the devil? This should be outlawed it's so arousing. If all men did this, wars would end because women would never let them get out of bed."

Dave extended his fingers and almost immediately found Robyn's A-spot. She reacted with a jerk of her body, and then pushed forward so he would touch her in that magical place more frequently in the seconds that followed.

Robyn built to her Grand Finale in record time, at least as far as Dave could recall with any of the women. She talked a blue streak of dirty talk about his hand being inside her, wanting his cock, and then how her cunt now belonged to him and that anytime he needed pussy she hoped he'd come and fuck her 'often, frequently, and repeatedly'.

Robyn's big moment crept up on her; at least that was what Dave guessed from the way she was talking.

"Oh, Dave, what you're DOING to me feels SO GREAT, and I just know YOU'RE GOING TO ... fuck ... bring me to some big ORGASM VERY SOON and I just hope you'll FUCK ME AFTER you finish PLAYING INSIDE MY CUNT. I need YOUR CUM INSIDE ME ... OH, FUCK ... DAVID ... I'M CUMMING ... I'M HAVING THE MOST ..."

Robyn's unconscious period lasted about three long minutes as he cradled her gorgeous twitching nude body against his. Gail and Amanda had been through the same thing earlier in their foursome that evening, so they weren't concerned about Robyn. Amanda did watch closely as Dave applied his technique to the older woman. He thought she had an orgasm in sympathy with Robyn's big cum.

Robyn was effusive with her affection and love when she recovered. She insisted that Dave make love to her just the way that Gail and Amanda had received. She got all sweet and romantic as he came inside her, leaving her a drippy mess despite having come in each of the other women.

As he extracted from Robyn, he was somewhat surprised to experience Julie sucking down his shaft to clean him, and then latching on to Robyn's pussy in a near perfect air lock to suck up all the cum and feminine juices."

Dave asked, "JULIE! How do you always KNOW when to show up to do what you're doing? Almost every time I finish off in someone you're there lapping up cum and pussy juice."

Julie pulled away from Robyn's midsection for a second. "I just follow you around. You always get the best pussy, plus you leave the most cum of any of the other men except maybe Dev. I love you. I love your partners. What's not to show up for?"

Dave rolled his eyes. He thought she had some other sixth sense that allowed her to arrive in the bedroom at precisely the perfect time.

Dave asked, "Where's Jason?"

Julie laughed, "Let me put it this way. I just cleaned up you wife -- my sister's pussy -- and it was very full of Jason. Abby was there, too. Apparently, they were on some town committee together a few years ago, so this was like some kind of reunion for them. Anyway, Jason is now part of the fold, too."

"Did he do you?"

Julie smiled. "Of course. No guy can withstand watching someone built like me eating his cum out of her sister and talking about the whole thing as she does the nasty less than a foot from his nose. He didn't have a chance. He was very nice and appropriately attentive. I should add that your wife put on a sterling performance of her own, urging the virile man to far greater things than even he thought he could accomplish."

Dave chuckled, "That's Alice. Even before we loosened up, she could get me going, but only on those days of the week that we allocated for making love. God, I shudder to think how regimented we were. There was no spontaneity in our love life - hell, in our lives! We were in the deepest rut you can imagine."

Robyn stirred slightly and opened her eyes. She asked in a soft tone, "Is he all right? Did he have a good time? Is he feeling that my having sex with somebody else is all right?"

Julie chuckled, "He's fine. I'm sure he has the same questions about your time with Dave. He was fine, although we wore him out. If he didn't have a good time and get more pussy in one night that he got in all of college, I'll eat my hat. As for whether he's feeling anxious about you having sex with Dave, the answer is probably. He heard about Dave's reputation and seen how all the women adore him and want to be with him. He might feel like he's moved to second place. My recommendation, when you get your act together a little more, is to go to him and cuddle with him the rest of the night. You can use any bed you find, even if there are other people in it."

"Other people?"

Julie said, "Yeah. The houses are all crowded with guests and I'm sure you don't want to drive home the way you're feeling. Besides Christmas morning we're having a big breakfast and we're doing the Secret Santa thing.

"AND, when you sleep with other people, you often get a chance to make love with them in the middle of the night after some recuperation has occurred."

Robyn grinned, "So, I might get fucked again?"

Dave laughed. "Pick a bed to sleep in that has another couple in it. Jason and you can both have some lovin' in the middle of the night."

Robyn lay back and sighed. "I love this place. I love all the people in it. I love that I can get a nearly endless supply of cock, although I'm only just starting to take advantage of that benefit. I love that my best friends here taught me how to love eating pussy and being eaten by a woman, and that I no longer feel any stigma about those activities. I love the Circle."

The next morning, Dave got a slight chuckle. Jason and Robyn had chosen to sleep with Ken and Patti, who were using the Prentiss' larger guest room with a king-size bed in it. Robyn admitted in a whispered aside with Dave that Ken had fucked her lights out some time in the middle of the night. At the same time, Patti had sucked Jason to a more than serviceable hardness and then gotten him in the saddle for over a half-hour before the two of the finished things off and went to sleep in each other's arms.

Robyn said, "Every little thing I do seems to give me an orgasm of some kind. Since you fisted me and gave me that A-spot thingy, I just keep firing off. When Ken penetrated me, I must have had about ten orgasms on his cock, and I almost never have vaginal orgasms that way."

Dave tipped an imaginary hat to her. "Glad to be of service, ma'am." He leaned over and kissed her. Let me also be one of the first to wish you a Merry Christmas.

"Huh? Oh yeah. That, too. Merry Christmas."

Jason searched out Dave later in the morning after the Secret Santa presents had been opened. Everyone was in a happy and playful mood, and even the babies seemed to be cooing and babbling more as happy sounds filled the core living space.

Jason said, "How many times did you cum last night, and how many did Robyn?"

Dave chuckled, "It's not a competition, Jason. I pay special attention to the women I'm with but I rarely keep score so long as I feel they're getting a large amount of pleasure from the encounter.

"Personally, I think I came six times last night, but only three were with Robyn. Gail and Amanda also got some of my attention. If I had to guess, I'd say she had two or three dozen before your encounter in the middle of the night with Ken and Patti. She told me she was still having smaller orgasms just being around everybody in the Circle this morning and thinking about last night."

"She told me that she loves you -- I mean really loves you from the bottom of her heart to the top, she said."

"And I love Robyn, and Amanda and Gail. In a way, I love you Jason."

Jason looked worried.

Dave laughed. "I'm pretty close to zero on the Kinsey scale; you can relax. That means I'm not even bi-curious. I've never approached or been approached by any of the other men in the Circle, so I think we're all in about the same place. Because we have a history of group sex in exhibitionist and voyeuristic situations, we sometimes are close to each other, but it's not for erotic stimulation except to please whatever woman we're with."

Jason sighed. "Thanks for that explanation. I was worried. I suppose I could learn if I had to, but what you just said works just fine for me."

Dave teased, "Robyn, on the other hand, is a new convert to bisexual interactions. She, Gail, and Amanda practiced on each other, and now love the sapphic interactions they share. Julie joined us for a bit last night, too; much to Robyn's delight, as I'm sure she will tell you when you have time to debrief each other about this weekend."

"Do you do that with Alice ... your wives? I mean talk about what else you did while they were off doing things with other people?"

"All the time -- most of the time. We are very open and transparent about what we do and what we felt about it. I love hearing how one of the other men made love to them and made them happy."

"I'll continue to grow and evolve on this journey," Jason said.

Chapter 24 -- Interested Threesome

At the January members meeting of the Circle, nearly everybody was there and they inducted Gail, Amanda, Jason, and Robyn into the Circle. Those new members brought the official count up to thirty women and seventeen men. At that point there were ten children, including Matthew who celebrated his seventh birthday in February.

Matthew had a birthday party with the help of his parents -- all 'five' of them in the Prentiss household, and Bobbie Wyatt, the Circle's chef. Bobbie did a great cake shaped like an oval racetrack with toy cars all over it. Whenever a slice was cut, that person got a little toy car on top. Matthew had ten other first graders come to the party -- seven boys and three girls.

Dave watched Matthew with his friends, and saw how empathetic he was, and how solicitous of the three girls he was. He was genuinely everybody's friend and they responded well to his efforts. As people were leaving Matthew firmly shook each of his friend's hands, and kissed the girls goodbye. While they teeheed about the kisses, he could tell they liked the attention despite the young age.

To minimize questions about his lineage, Heather had Dave adopt Matthew and give him the Prentiss name. Matthew thought the whole idea was great and thoroughly enjoyed the small ceremony the family held on the occasion of his adoption and the official name change. He called it a special birthday party only without having anything to do with his birth. His full name became Matthew Manning Prentiss, the 'Manning' part being Heather's maiden name.

Matthew was obviously the forerunner for how the children would be raised in the Circle. While he had a dad -- Dave, and mom -- Heather, he also had mom2, mom3, and mom4, as he called them, specifically, Alice, Pam, and Julie. The other women in the Circle he dubbed his aunts, and he had a lot of them. The other men were his uncles. He had a HUGE family, he'd say, as he spread his arms as far apart as he could.

When Dave and Heather registered him at the local school, Heather listed everyone in the Circle as eligible to pick him up from school or to be used as a backup in case medical decisions needed to be made. The administrative woman registering the lad was amazed at the size of the family, but Matthew told her he was one very special kid because of all that.

At his instigation, Matthew decided he wanted to have occasional sleepovers at the homes of his uncles and aunts. He'd arrange a date with them, and then enjoy their guest room. According to reports back to his mom and dad, he was an ideal guest. Matthew knew that the other men and women slept over at their neighbor's homes, and he wanted to be in the circle of those doing the same things.

Being raised in an unconventional environment, everyone was sensitive not only to reports from the school about not only his performance, but also whether he was saying or doing anything that was inappropriate or too revealing about the Circle activities. Fortunately, all the reports were that he was a stellar student and highly social, going out of his way to help classmates when he saw or knew they were having problems of some kind.

The weather in January and February in Sarasota turned out to be relatively cool that year. There was plenty of sun, but just low temperatures, including some nighttime temps near freezing. Thus, when March arrived and brought with it some days with temperatures near eighty degrees (twenty-seven Celsius), there was almost cheering and partying, and the reappearance of bikinis, monokinis, and lots of skin outside during the day.

As nice as the weather turned in Florida, it deteriorated in the rest of the country. A series of major snow storms swept across the country one right after the other, piling up snow in some locations to over six feet in depth, where the most they'd seen previously had been maybe two feet. Moreover, in some of the east coast beach areas serious flooding and erosion took place.

Dave and Nancy watched the storms with interest, not only because they'd pass by their old hometowns, but also because of the new weather patterns being established. Nancy even made a special trip up to Atlanta to visit one of the NOAA centers responsible for the summer forecasts relating to tropical storms and hurricanes. The conclusions they shared with her were that there would be slightly more than normal storms, and they would be more severe than in previous years. She got some specific data about the Florida peninsula and expected storm tracks.

Dave's work at the utility continued routinely. He had occasional trips both around the state looking at the utility's facilities, and out of state to see how others were handling various energy distribution situations.

The storm task force that the president of the utility had founded frustrated Dave because they were moving so slowly on any of the recommendations put forth, mostly by Dave. He decided just to do what he could in the areas he was responsible for, and to hope for the best with the rest.

Dave again maxed out his power line renovation budget, and talked the utility into slightly more. Of course, he had to hold some in reserve to reimburse out of state line crews should they need to come to Florida in storm season and help put the state back in business.

Dave and Nancy made a quick three-day trip to Puerto Rico to understand better how the island had been so decimated by hurricanes Irma and Maria. The two came back with many pages of notes. Dave shared his findings with the company's hurricane task force, but unfortunately he saw few changes resulting.

On the home front, Karen Waldorf Simon returned for a four-day visit in March, again spending a lot of time with Alice and Julie. This time she also made sure she went home with about a hundred photos of everyone in the Prentiss family with their babies and with Karen.

Karen told the girls, "I want mom to just have to give in and visit you. She's got to make up with you. Dad won't ever budge unless you change your lifestyle, and I'm not recommending that. You have a lifestyle that you're happy and comfortable in, dozens of friends, and a healthy and happy family. I have nothing to recommend to you on that front. I'm even envious."

Alice said to her older sister, "I would have predicted hellfire and brimstone from you. The party line from the Bible Church if you step out of line."

Karen shook her head. "I go to make mom and dad happy. Yes, I get some enjoyment from it, but it wears thin on me as a full-time commitment the way mom and dad have made it. I'm also a little worried about brainwashing my kids through that Sunday School. So many of the messages are based on fear, and even I don't see the world that way. I read widely about religion and spirituality, and I certainly have reached a point where I'm trying to not judge others. Our talks at Thanksgiving were somewhat of an inspiration on that front."

"Thank you," Julie said.

Karen smiled, "I'm surprised you haven't gotten a lot of pushback from people around here. Florida is considered a Bible Belt state by most northerners."

Alice said, "We try to keep a low profile. Dave and Derek are often in touch with the local government entities and would hear if there was any scuttlebutt about the Circle, and Erin is still a reporter for the Herald and has some influence in the articles about local celebs and such. She's done marvelously well at keeping Owen Bennett out of the news, as well as the Circle as anything other than a housing novelty and even the news on that has died away."

Karen and her sisters talked for another few hours before Karen turned in. She had taken to using the second guest room at the Prentiss' home since it also had an en suite bath. Ken and Patti were using the other, larger guest room as their home when they were in town.