Loosening Up Bk. 05 Ch. 25-28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave later saw a couple of other women being swept up in the group, specifically Cricket, Sharon, Tan, and Cindy. He was especially pleased to see them including Tan in their group, and that Tan felt comfortable enough leaving Bjorn and Nathan behind to fend for themselves.

Bridget had labored through her first week of her summer job at Mote Marine Laboratories. Everyone in the Circle has explained to her that she'd likely be doing grunt and gofer work, and that indeed proved to be the case. The most exciting thing she got to do was feed a couple of manatees Mote was nursing back to health after being hit by boats in some of the city's canals. Other than that, she spent a lot of time collecting water samples with another summer student for some of the researchers who were studying red tide.

Bridget had made a point to befriend a new person at dinner each night since her arrival and move-in at Dave's home. Of course, she met Scarlett that Sunday morning and Alice and Pam watched her work through her serious case of being star struck by the movie star. Scarlett made it easy for Bridget, and promised to be available to her later in this visit so they could spend time together. Cricket was there helping facilitate a more natural friendship between the two women.

Alice noticed a group of women all creating a small but happy scene around Amanda. She wandered over to see what was happening. As she reached the women, Grace turned to her and explained, "Amanda just found out she's pregnant. Dale is the likely father, but your husband had been sniffing around her tree at the right time of her cycle, too."

Alice laughed, "Her tree? Grace, you can do better than that."

"OK, her pussy," Grace laughed. "He or Dale left their drippy white semen in her womb when an egg was there waiting to be fertilized. You're husband, and Dale for that matter, get around. I love both of them."

Alice congratulated Amanda with a hug and kiss. Amanda was bemoaning the fact that her figure and tits would go to hell in a hand basket from then on. She even pointed out how her areolas had already darkened, but that seemed to make her look sexy.

Alice asked Grace in an aside, "Is Susan all right with Dale's possible accomplishment?"

"Very much so. Now that baby Mark is a year-and-a-half, they've been talking about having another child. Dale's business is doing well, and Susan talked to Jason and Robyn about the possibility as well, and they support her breaking away from their law practice for whatever it takes to build their family. Everyone knows that Dave is probably Mark's father, but none of them care. Jason, of course, volunteered to be the sperm donor for the next one, and they were thinking of giving him a shot at it along with Dale."

"Isn't he donating anyway?"

"I think the three of them play around in his office a few times a week. Susan told me that she helped Jason pick out a comfortable couch for his office, knowing as she did that she'd be on her back on it getting fucked frequently. He's still very much a stud muffin and she loves him more than most. He's one of her specializations."

"And Robyn is cool with that?"

"She's there, too. She also has developed an affinity for Dave's brother -- Aaron. I think they've become each other's 'go to' lover a couple of times a week. I guess they're specializing, too."

Alice commented, "Hmmmm. Specializing, huh? Interesting terminology. I wonder if now that the Circle has gotten so large that we won't see more of that. We used to be able to make the round of all the men in one night even, and then it became one weekend. Now, we're lucky if we can make love to all the men in one month, even doing multiple rounds on Friday, Saturday, and sometime Sunday nights."

Grace chuckled, "But your husband is on all the women's list, especially the newer ones. You sister Karen, Candy, Cricket, Scarlett, Tali, Bridget, Carolyn, and a few others think the sun shines out of his ass."

Alice laughed, "At least he doesn't. He's never been egotistical, conceited, or cocky. As a matter of fact, maybe that describes all of the men, even the ones we have in the queue as guests such as Wolf or Ross. We selected well."

* * * * *

Dave finished getting an update on Scarlett's work onRoad Trip, the movie she was making based on Cricket's book. He loved hearing about how she struggled with some of the scenes, particularly the lovemaking scenes. She also knew how to tease him. The way she put it to him, "Every man has cuckold fantasies about the women he loves; I just play to those. I know you love me, and when someone is making love to me it arouses you. I like that you respond that way."

Dave saw that Taylor was alone and gestured her over. She'd met Scarlett already, but they did a polite welcome to each other.

Dave posed, "I never heard the outcome of how Alec and you sorted out Saturday night a week or so ago. He didn't seem like a happy camper nor appear ready to see you in any kind of a relationship with someone else."

Taylor sat down as she rolled her eyes. "He wasn't -- isn't. We had a very long discussion that night and into the next day about his controlling personality and his desire to 'own' me. I finally got it across to him that I don't want to be a possession of his. I don't want to have to go to him for approval of my friends, my activities, or my thoughts about things. He has a real stick up his ass."

Scarlett cringed slightly, "It doesn't sound like the basis for a very long relationship."

"It wasn't. We kind of broke up. I told him that until he got a different mindset about his partner he was going to have trouble finding one among today's women. He has most of those messages from watching his parents and he knows it. I don't see us in any kind of longer-term relationship unless he changes. I left the ball in his court, but it pretty much meant that I withdrew from the relationship. We haven't talked since last Sunday afternoon, and we certainly haven't had sex the way we were, although he'd been hopeful after the visit here."

Scarlett asked, "So, are you all right? Losing a friend isn't the happiest experience in the world."

"I think I'm doing all right. I did want to talk to my mentors in the Circle about what happened -- Alice, Nancy, Joan, and Kat. Some of the others might help out, too. I need an ego boost, I guess. I knew we weren't headed anyplace serious with each other, but still, it's was kind of hard kissing him off. He has my number. I figured I'd call him next week to see how he's doing."

Scarlett said, "Before you talk to them you might want to jot down the characteristics of the ideal male in your life. See what they say about those."

"That's a great idea. I guess I have some characteristics I don't like, but not the ones I do like."

Scarlett said, "I can give you a few, but mine apply to ex-husbands." She turned and pointed at Dave. "Actually, here is a rather fine specimen of a man. He is loving, caring, compassionate, smart, a leader, and can make a girl like me swoon all over myself -- to translate that further, he makes me very wet between my legs all the time. He's a fabulous lover, always delivers oodles of orgasms, and even cleans up his messes in ways that give you a few more." She hugged Dave to her body. He blushed.

Dave said, "I'm sure if you ask my wives you'll get a long list of areas in which I need to correct my errant ways. I worry that I overcommit, there aren't enough hours in the day for me to be with all the people I want, I am mortal and so my own orgasmic capabilities are limited by my sex, I often forget to tell people where I am, I wish I were more involved with my children, and sometimes I snore. I'm sure they can give you a hundred more without much thought."

Scarlett shook her head. "This guy is Mr. Attentive. Further, most women have trouble with their boyfriend or husband's mother. His mother is Elise. She's now Roy Goodman's wife, and she is a fricken nymphomaniac like the rest of the people in the Circle. She fucks everybody just like he does." The thought finally struck her, "Hey, do you and Elise have sex?"

Dave laughed. It had taken her long enough to make the leap. "Yes, occasionally. I love her dearly in all ways possible. She's now more like my hot step-mother, because she's not at all like the mom I grew up with. Turns out she had a whole other side that she successfully hid from me and Aaron for decades until only a couple of years ago."

Scarlett smiled as she talked to Taylor. "One other great thing about Dave is that he's not afraid to break the rules that should be broken. This whole Circle is pretty much something that he put together."

Dave shook his head, "Definitely not. This was a group decision back when there were only about twenty of us. Owen had the idea for the cohousing development and his float loans enabled it to happen until we could sell our other homes."

Taylor smiled. "I'll collect my list of desirable qualities and let you know how you fair. If I remember the list from partway through high school it was 'has a suit, a car, and a job'."

* * * * *

Tuesday, a large and heavy box arrived for Dave. It was address to 'The Circle -- c/o David Prentiss'. Dave opened the box and found a hundred copies of Ashley Steerman's newest CD entitledBurning Angel That song was also the title track for the new album.

Dave carried the box out to the bar on the patio and as the others arrived home from work or other pursuits, he passed out the albums. He had the songs playing on a loop over the stereo speakers around the patio, too. There were lots of Oooohs and Aaaahs from everybody about the music.

Ashley Steckler -- now Ashley Steerman as a stage name -- was a country music sensation. Everyone in the Circle knew they couldn't turn on the radio without hearing not only one of her songs, but a disk jockey praising her singing voice and accomplishments since her breakout song that everyone knew would be the theme for the movieRoad Trip.

Scarlett listened and commented thatBurning Angel was being considered as the theme song for the movieCrystal Clear. "Cricket mentioned the song in her book, but I don't think there were ever any lyrics. The song writers must have had a heyday with that title; it's just ripe with possibility and guaranteed to be a hit."

Cricket praised Scarlett for given her and Ashley their big breaks by introducing them to the 'right' people in Los Angeles. Scarlett scoffed at the praise; "If you didn't have real talent, no one would have paid any attention to you. I just happen to have spotted the two of you before anybody else did."

Cricket announced, "Don Abrams, the screenplay writer, wants to come to Sarasota to see our set up and to work on the script forCrystal Clear." She turned to Dave, "Could we put him up or could he use one of the rooms in the core?"

Dave nodded, "Of course. He can use the room that Ken and Patti lived in while Townhouse 2 was under construction. He can stay as long as he likes. You said he was a good guy, right?"

"He's one of the nicest -- next to you, of course." Cricket laughed in her cute little squeaky tone she has when she was excited.

Dave said, "Besides, if he's living with us, you'll have easy access to your lover. You told me you really liked him and how he made love to you."

Cricket blushed, "I do. I did. I look forward to reconnecting with him. I'm sure our relationship is one of the reasons he wants to visit. I told him I'd gotten married but that I had a perpetual hall pass."

Dave noted a few minutes later that Cricket was texting someone with a broad smile on her face. Cricket came by the bar again a few minutes later and told Dave and Alice, "Don will arrive here in two weeks on Friday. He wants to get acclimated over the weekend, and we'll get into the rewrite and revisions starting on Monday. He's fabulous at visualizing the scenes. I'll find a space we can coopt to work in."

Dave asked, "How much does he know about the Circle?"

Cricket made a slight cringe and grimace. "Errr, not enough. Friday should be a very interesting day. I am sure that many of the other women if not all of them will like him a lot."

Wednesday evening after dinner, Ty again put on some dance music. The evening was beautiful with soft warm air and a light breeze to keep things cool. Many in the Circle had gone swimming, the children were all in bed, and then the dancing started.

Dave had just gotten a bottle of water from the bar when he turned and almost bumped into Taylor. "OH! Sorry. Hi."

"Alice told me that in the Circle women can take the initiative. I would like to ask you to dance with me. We started something a couple of weeks ago, and I'd like to see where it takes us."

Dave was surprised at the younger woman's comments, but gave her his hand and she led him to the space on the patio where several other couples were dancing. Dave noted his mother with Murph, one of the younger men in the group; they were both nearly nude, and the pair was kissing like the apocalypse was about to wipe out earth.

Taylor smiled at him and hugged him close. She wore a monokini and a t-shirt. As their chests made contact, he realized she may as well have been topless. She was excited and he could feel it.

Taylor shivered in his arms. "God, you really are a sex god. All the women used that terminology when they talked about you. I've been working on my list of qualities in the ideal mate. Most told me I would be making the biggest mistake of my life if I didn't take you to my bed."

Dave chortled, "I don't even know where you're sleeping?"

Taylor pointed at the windows of the core apartment where Bobbie used to live. This was the same room that Karen had been in when Dave and some others had teased her mercilessly by having blatant sex right in front of her in the gazebo.

"Well, we'll have to see what happens, won't we?" Dave extemporized. "I thought you were developing a long list of desirable attributes for your male partner."

"You're on a different list. For one, you're already married -- to five women, I notice. But, you are available. I have slowly come around to the point where I want to take advantage of your availability. I mean I already like you, and I like your wives and the mothers of your children. You are a good father, you're always helping out around the Circle, and you make things happen for people -- good things."

"Taylor, what do you think about when you think about the Circle?"

"Errr, sex."

"That's too bad. I would have hoped you'd have used some other terms."

"Like what?"

"Love. Companionship. Support. Openness. Sharing. Spiritual connectedness. Growth or evolution of the individual. Rebellion against ridiculous societal memes. I could go on."

Taylor was quiet for a while as she contemplated his response. She finally said, "You think I'm being crazy launching into this the way I am?"

"Not necessarily. I don't know what's going on inside your head. I know enough to want to be sure that you don't have some misguided notion of what our relationship might end up to be. I won't be monogamous or exclusive with anybody. I won't leave the Circle. I won't allow jealousy or guilt to be the basis for why I have a relationship with someone."

Dave continued, "On the other hand, I like you. I even have lusty feelings about you. Sex, as you first mentioned, isn't a bad thing to have on the list; I just want you to realize that I see a whole lot of other things going on here than just that."

Taylor said, "But you and I don't love each other. We're just starting to get to know each other."

"We don't love each other YET," Dave smiled at her, and then kissed the tip of her nose. "Yes, we will get to know each other. The question for you is whether you want to make love right out of the starting gate, or wait until there's a more solid basis for our being together."

"Does it make a difference to you?" Taylor asked.

"Only as it affects you. I've done it both ways. It works both ways, meaning that good and solid relationships develop over time. Joan and I waited many months before we culminated our relationship in a sexual way. By contrast, Cricket and I made love less than an hour after we'd met for the first time at the graduation party we had here last May. Joan and I had a baby together that you care for -- Lauren Jade. Cricket just became my fifth wife a couple of months ago."

Taylor said, "Dance with me some more while I decide." She peeled off her t-shirt and tossed it onto a nearby chair. This time when they came close to dance together, her breasts rubbed against Dave's bare chest. There was no doubt that their libidos weren't shooting into the air.

Towards the end of the dance, Taylor pulled Dave into a kiss. That one kiss communicated a million words as well as Taylor's decision. Their dancing came to almost a standstill as they stood and made out together. Other dancers were doing similar things, and elsewhere on the patio a few others had started to make love.

Dave pulled away after the vectors for the evening were very clear. "On the patio?"

"Will people think I'm a slut?"

Dave looked shocked, "For what? Making love with me? Hardly."

"For not waiting until we have had a longer-term relationship, or something else I haven't thought about."

"Do you care?"

Taylor thought for a moment, "No, I guess I don't. The old me might have. Let's be in public. I know that's part of the ethos of the Circle. Nancy described it to me. It took her a while to get used to it."

"Pick your place," Dave smiled.

Taylor pointed at an available double chaise. Dave led her to the day bed, and they lay down. A microsecond later, they were back in each other's arms with their lips pressed together as their hands roamed over the other's body.

Before Dave could take the initiative, Taylor yanked away his athletic shorts and moved so she could suck on Dave's tumescent cock. She used both hands on his shaft and then inhaled the head. In seconds, he was harder than steel and the cap had turned a purple color signaling his desire to copulate.

Dave let her play for a few minutes, using his hands to reach vital parts of her body. When he felt a twinge, he shifted and stripped off her monokini. He knelt between Taylor's legs, pulled them over his shoulders as he nestled his tongue and lips against her slit and then her clit. He dined at the 'Y' for a while, eliciting favorable comments and then an orgasm from her as she writhed around in front of him.

Dave introduced some fingers, and found a highly defined G-spot. He stroked as he ate, and brought Taylor to a fabulous orgasm where her moans floated across the entire patio. Those sounds from others were also arousing to the couple.

Dave added another finger, and another, and then tucked his thumb into his palm and thrust his hand gently into her interior. Taylor's eyes bugged out of her head and she gasped, "Oh, fuck. Are you sure? Don't hurt me."

"Just relax and take what comes. This is usually kind of special for my partners. I love you and will be careful of you."

Dave found the right spot and focused in that area with his fingertips. Taylor soared higher and higher into space. Her eyes were closed but she was seeing fireworks, watching the planets race by, seeing stars in a whole new way, and then feeling a unity with the universe she didn't know was even possible.

Her body surrendered to his assault on her interior, but it rose and pushed into his hand for greater stimulation and to provide ideal angles for his penetration. She arched.

She could smell the aroma of her own sex. It filled the whole area around them, but she found it pleasing and hoped that Dave liked how she smelled and tasted. He still lapped at her pussy with his tongue, tasting her sex and sucking in her juices.