Loosening Up Bk. 06 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor said, "I saw you watching us and couldn't have that. You needed to join in." She smiled, "I just love group sex."

Gene chuckled, "What's to dislike about it? I can't say I'm an expert, but if the past hour is an indication, I need to change religions."

Julie sauntered down the patio and into the gazebo with her hips and breasts swaying in the soft night air. "Oh, all for me," she declared as she spotted Taylor's open legs where she was still teasing her brother, but Julie took the display as an invitation.

Julie knelt on a towel right in front of the chaise and extended her hand to Taylor's pussy, her mouth followed a second later with her tongue extended to lap at the cum from two men seeping from the young woman's pussy. "Yummmmmmmmm!"

Gene's eyes were as big as saucers as he watched Julie do her cleanup show. Julie did know how to make it a show, too, by coming to the pussy from the side revealing her lapping and sucking in the cum. One hand found Gene's nearby cock and she started to stroke his shaft as she licked his sister. Julie then used her fingers to pull the viscous fluids from inside her subject so they showed and dripped before she lapped at them for Gene to see. The move also revealed Julie's sexy figure to anyone watching, her breasts shimmied as she worked, and sometimes her other hand fingered her own pussy.

Julie looked over at Gene. "You know, I love to have a cock in me while I do cleanup."

Alice nudged Taylor's brother, and he knelt behind Julie's svelte body. She went into more of a doggie position, and accepted his hard cock as it penetrated deep into her velvet warmth. Taylor chuckled.

Julie giggled back at him, "I'm slippery because I'm also full of cum, but no one cleaned me up. I was with Dave's brother -- Aaron, and Steph. Steph doesn't do cleanup like I do ... yet. Oh, you have a really nice cock. You're very fulfilling. I bet you made Taylor really like fucking her brother."

Alice said to Gene, "Gene, meet Julie, my constantly horny nymphomaniac sister. She'll give you all year to stop fucking her." Gene shuddered and mumbled something.

Taylor sat up to give Julie better access to her pussy. She moaned, and finally slipped in a nice little orgasm about the time Gene fired a load of his own cum into Julie.

Julie didn't wait, she just went and lay down where Taylor had been as Taylor moved between Julie's legs and duplicated the cleanup effort she'd just experienced. She made little pleasing sounds and hummed during the effort until Julie also popped off a small climax and pressed Taylor's head to her pussy. All that while Gene stood beside them on his knees watching the two women blatantly perform sex on each other.

Gene finally said, "This place is highly over sexed. I wish I lived here."

Dave chuckled, "Be careful what you wish for."

Taylor shifted over to Alice and did cleanup on Julie's older sister while Gene watched his 'slut sister' as she'd called herself. He finally captured Taylor into a hug and collapsed on another chaise with her.

Gene said, "I've never been in a situation this laden with sex. This is crazy. Taylor told me about the nudity and partial nudity, and also suggested there were some exhibitionists, even when it came to, as she called it, making out. I didn't think there'd be brazen exhibitions of sex taking place by couples and threesomes."

Taylor laughed, "Now, that you've seen this place and met many of the people, I'll give you the complete story and sales pitch. I want you here with us, but you have to think about it with your big head and not only the little one."

Dave said, "I never heard what you do with the rest of your time."

Gene nodded, "Oh, I'm sorry. I told some of the people at dinner, but you were at another table. I am a new fitness instructor and I also teach karate. I'm trying to get a job as a temp with the school system as a back-up football coach, too."

Dave asked, "Karate as an art, self defense, or combat sport?"

"All three. I am blessed as a teacher and coming back from trying politics, I'm lucky enough to find my own dojo to run even though I am only a first dan. My love is karate, but general fitness is also very important to me. I got started in the military, but mustered out. My modest attempt as a political aide proved that wasn't my cup of tea."

Alice reached over and squeezed one of his muscles. "He's got steel in his arms, Dave. Don't mess with this guy." She laughed.

"Last thing I'd ever want to do anyway," Dave commented. "To the other point, yes, we're very open about our relationships, sharing, and sexuality in the Circle. It's one of the reasons for the gated community and the privacy we maintain."

Alice gestured outside the gazebo and around the patio at the sex taking place on many of the chaises. "This used to go on all the time -- around the clock. Now, we have some children around in the daytime and many evenings, so we've had to taper back in the name of propriety. The kids are all offsite tonight. I think we'll have to taper back even more in the future as our current crop of toddlers age."

Gene teased, "You don't want them to follow in your footsteps?"

"All in good time," Alice laughed. "First, we have to do some education and age them, then when they are adult enough to understand consent and smart enough to keep out of trouble, we'll see what this place is like. You and Taylor are not our first instances of incest in the Circle, but those others came at the relationship from being independent adults, not maturing children. We firmly believe that 'consenting adults can do what they want about sex.' That statement says a lot more than the nine words."

* * * * *

Karen's long blonde hair blew around in the light breeze as she walked from her parked car to the South Side Elementary School. A hundred yards away in another driveway eight big yellow school buses were filling with children under the watchful eye of a dozen teachers that did the task every day. Parents picking up their children used a different driveway, parked, went inside, collected their child under the watchful eyes of several other teachers, and then walked them to the car and drove away on the circular driveway in front of the school.

Dale had outfitted both Karen and Nikky with two-way radios. Karen's was hidden by her long blonde hair. Nikky looked like she had a pair of ear buds in her ear listening to music.

Karen kissed 'Christiana' and nodded to the bodyguard waiting with her against the wall to indicate the handoff, should anyone be watching. Nikky was dressed in nearly identical clothing and had her hair in two long pigtails just the way Christiana had all day long.

Karen talked to Nikky as they got to the door of the school. "Having a good day, sweetheart?" She held her hand.

Nikky said in a teasing tone, "Yes, mom! Can we get ice cream on the way home? Then I have to get back to my real job. I'm redesigning some workflows for contractor payments. It's kind of neat, but I need someone to build a large database for me." She started skipping beside Karen.

Karen smiled down at the small woman role-playing her daughter, "Yes, that's a great idea." She held her hand and they walked towards the sedan Karen had borrowed from Julie and been using since her arrival.

Nikky continued skipping beside her 'mom'. The radios in both their ears came to life. "You two look so cute, and you are doing great. Keep up the fine work."

Karen got to the car and put Nikky in the backseat and made sure the seatbelt was fastened across her body. She then got into the driver's seat, put her own belt on, and started the car. She checked and then joined the line of other cars waiting to exit the school's driveway and be on her way.

After pulling out of the school driveway, she headed south on Osprey Avenue instead of north, which would have taken her more towards the Circle. There was a TCBY ice cream store only about five minutes away, although it was a favorite stopping place for many moms and dads that had picked up their children.

Karen parked and the two went into the ice cream shop. They waited and got their cones. As the pair walked out they spotted Dev conveniently coming out of the nearby CVS drugstore carrying a bag as though he'd just been shopping. He waited for a few cars to pass by, before continuing, apparently ignoring the mother-daughter pair eating cones and talking.

Dev got into his black Land Rover, the very car that Dave constantly teased him looked more like a SWAT wagon than a luxury car. The windows were heavily tinted; so heavy, in fact, that anybody looking at the car wouldn't see another person in the backseat with a pair of binoculars.

Dev was slow to start the engine, giving Karen and Nikky time to eat their cones as they stood in front of the ice cream shop.

Over the headset, everyone heard, "This is Gail. Christiana and I are home at the Circle without incident. We were not followed. All is good."

A minute later, the radio stated for them to hear, "This is Mike. I have Sean with me and we're at the Circle just parking. All is good. No obvious cars behind us. We're good and safe."

Karen breathed easier; she always did once her two younger children were in the safe harbor of the Circle. Gail would see that they changed their clothes and then got a swim in while the sun was still high in the sky. Karen wondered when the clocks would change to standard time; she couldn't remember the exact date, but that would change the dynamic about swimming after school because of the early sunsets.

As they finished their cones, Karen took Nikky's hand and they started to walk across the parking lot to the sedan. Suddenly, another car pulled in front of them out of nowhere blocking their path.

The radio crackled, "This is Dev. Karen, Nikky, WATCH OUT!"

Karen jumped and screamed, "Oh, my God. What the ..."

Two men jumped from the car and grabbed Nikky from Karen's hand. One turned to Karen, "If you know what's good for you and the kid, stay in your car for ten minutes before you do anything. Don't involve the cops."

He turned to Nikky and said, "Come on, Christiana. We have a little trip to take so you can see your grandparents. They asked us to come and get you." He tried to sound polite but the gruffness and threat in his voice was unmistakable.

Karen gasped, "Oh, my God. They've kidnapped Nikky!"

Nikky struggled to get away from man, trying to pull free of his grasp. She got roughly forced into the back of a blue sedan where there was a third man who took hold of her and forced her down on the floor of the car. "Get down there, kid. Give it up. Stop struggling." He pushed her body down to the floor with both hands.

Nikky struggled to get up, but the third man planted a foot in the middle of her back and pushed. As he did, the other two men moved to get back into the car. Nikky screamed, "HELP ME! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED. CALL 9-1-1. HELP." She sobbed as her tears started.

Chapter 13 - Kidnap

Dave's phone rang in his pocket. He wasn't expecting a call, but knew that the ring came from Alice. This was unusual. They were both executives and rarely called each other at work unless it was important.

Despite the ongoing meeting, he pulled the phone to his ear and answered, "Yes. Dave here," in a loud whisper.

"They kidnapped Nikky. It's going down right now in the parking lot at the ice cream story near South Side School. Police are responding. Shots fired. I think we're all okay though. Hurry. Dev called me. All hell broke loose. He said an ambulance was on the way, too."

Dave jolted to a standing position. "Ladies and gentlemen, I have an emergency. This meeting is over." He bolted from the room directly to his car, and squealed out of the parking lot as he took the corners nearly on two wheels.

Despite the early rush hour, Dave ran several stoplights, and got to the Paradise Plaza parking lot in ten minutes, a record, especially for that time of day.

At the far end of the parking lot, he could see Dev's black Land Rover blocking a midnight blue sedan, both at crazy angles to each other and the normal flow of traffic. Julie's silver Mercedes was behind the same car at another angle blocking it from backing up. Two police cars were there with lights blinking, and a third pulled in behind him giving him a toot with its siren. Several people hustled away from the scene. He pulled aside.

Dave parked and ran towards the gathering crowd. As he neared the scene, he could see that the windshield on the blue car had the starbursts of two bullet shots in it. Two men were leaning against the car with their arms and legs outstretched. A police officer with a drawn pistol in his hand stood behind the pair. A third man sat on the ground with no shirt on holding a gauze pad against his right shoulder. His upper body was covered in blood, but he seemed awake.

Karen saw Dave and broke away from the police officer she was talking to. She came into his arms sobbing wildly. "Oh, God! They did it. They actually did it. The bastards."

"Where's Nikky?"

Karen pointed. "Nikky had just knelt beside the man that seemed to have been shot and started talking to him as one of the police offices stood close by listening to the exchange."

"You're all right?" Dave asked.

In a shaky voice, Karen said, "Yes. This is all happening so fast." Tears were flowing down her cheeks.

Dale came up, "Glad you're here. Please help Karen. I'm trying to explain the situation to the two detectives that just arrived. Those three are under arrest. They were armed, but not any longer. Either Dev or I shot that guy. We both fired at the same time through the windshield. We weren't trying to kill him, but if he hadn't stopped his car he'd be dead. I don't usually take a lot of shots at a threat."

Dave nodded, held Karen, and led her back to the police officer she been talking to. As she talked he picked up what had happened.

Karen told the story in a very rapid and nervous tone of voice as one of the police officers listened. "We'd just finished our ice cream cones, and were walking to my car. That blue one pulled up and two men jumped out and grabbed Nikky. They pushed her into their car and I saw her get pushed onto the floor in the back. The man in the red shirt held me from running to the car. The man in the car was really rough with her. The third man got in to drive as the other walked around to get in the passenger seat. He was the one that got shot as he was going to drive away.

"Before I could do anything, my friend Devlin Connor pulled his car in front of their blue one, blocking their exit. I quickly got in my car and backed out of my parking space, blocking them from backing up and escaping that way. I then took my car keys and ran back into the ice cream store. I'd been told to leave the scene if there was trouble. This was trouble. I heard the shots over my shoulder and the blue car's engine race as though he were going to ram one of the cars blocking him."

"Why were you expecting trouble?" the cop asked.

"My parents in Ohio had threatened to take the children away. They'd sent someone before, but I have no intention to give them up. My husband and I are moving to Florida to get away from the two of them. They've been terrible grandparents to the children."

The cop looked at her driver's license that she must have given him before Dave arrived. "Is this you current address?"

"Yes. I just got the Florida license since I live here now. That's actually his house -- he's my brother-in-law, and I'm living there temporarily until we get set with a more permanent place."

The cop turned to Dave, "And you are?"

"I'm David Prentiss, her brother-in-law, as she said. Her sister should be here any moment, too. Karen and her children have been living with us since her parents first threatened her about three or four weeks ago. The other woman that was with her, Nicolette Thomas works where I do and was helping out."

The cop said suspiciously, "Tell me about helping out?" The touch of sarcasm in his voice showed that he felt that everybody had seriously overstepped their boundaries in this situation.

Karen spoke, "Because of a telephone call from my parents, we expected some kind of hostile act to abduct my two younger children back to Ohio. When several of us met Nikky we saw the potential to defuse the situation by having the potential kidnappers follow her instead of my ten-year-old daughter. My youngest daughter is home safe and sound, with a bodyguard, and my twelve-year-old son is with them. Fortunately, neither was touched by this situation."

As Karen had spoken of things that Dave knew about, he tuned to one of the detectives talking to Dale. There was more to be said.

Dale told the detective; "About five days ago, school days that is, we noticed the blue car watching the playground during the middle of the day. We were doing routine protection detail on Christiana -- Karen's youngest daughter, particularly when we knew she would have recess and be outside. Most of the time there was only one or two men in the car; never three, like today.

"We also watched that car following Karen at the end of each school day as she picked up her daughter's look-alike and drove her home. We still weren't entirely sure they were a threat or even connected with this, versus being some other parent. Separately, as I told you a minute ago, Christiana waited an extra quarter-hour in the school and drove home with a couple of her bodyguards. Karen's son was also double covered at the middle school, and driven home.

"Today, we again saw the car following Karen and Nikky, but it was only a minute or two before this incident that we realized there were three men in the car. I barely had time to warn Karen and Nikky."

The detective asked, "Did you know any of these men? Does Mrs. Simon?"

"No, Sir. I don't. I don't believe she does either."

The detective passed Dale and Dev's concealed weapon permits back to them as they stood around. This was not the first interaction between Harnett Security and Investigations and the police. From what Dave could discern, the earlier interactions must have ended favorably because everyone seemed friendly about the situation.

An ambulance had arrived, and the paramedics started working on the man shot in the shoulder. Eventually, they transported him to Sarasota Memorial Hospital with a police officer going along for the ride and to hold the wounded man in a security room pending charges and further action. Dave noted he was in leg irons that limited his walking ability to six-inch steps.

The two other men had been handcuffed and put into the back of separate police cars. They'd been read their Miranda rights and after a further assessment of the scene were driven off for a minimum of overnight in the county jail. A tow truck showed up and took the blue car away to a secure police lot.

Dave told one of the detectives, "The taller man with the dark hair came to our gated community with another man about three weeks ago. He asked for custody of the two minor children because of a legal filing in Ohio, but was turned down. I told him he needed to have a Florida warrant being served by a county sheriff in order for any action to take place. Should he have persisted, it was our intent to fight any extradition order. My sister-in-law did get a restraining order against her parents or their representatives."

"Thanks, that's good to know. This crew will be arraigned tomorrow morning starting at nine a.m. in the county courthouse. It's convenient, because it's the same building as the jail. This isn't the way to enforce an out-of-state court order, if there even is one."

"I think several of us will show up to see what happens and how they plea."