Loosening Up Bk. 06 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave muttered, "A week ago she was a virgin."

"No shit!" Mark exclaimed. "If that's the case, then yes, she genuinely popped her whole persona while she was at our little orgy. Cricket stayed with her, and she's no slouch either. I love both of them."

Dave commented, "It's ashamed we don't live closer to you so that visiting back and forth would be easier."

Mark nodded, "At least we're only an hour away. I heard a lot of my crew talking about driving south to your place in the coming weeks."

"Maybe we should do more social events together. The winter holidays are coming, and that's a natural time to get together, although the weather might be too cool to be outdoors for a party like this one."

"Let's get Alice and Elsa talking about just that. The both seemed to like playing social secretary for the groups. Everyone fit together so harmoniously."

Elsa stretched, "Well, Dave fit 'inside' me very harmoniously. Do you want sloppy seconds?"

Mark rolled his eyes. "I need about a week to recover from the past fifteen hours since the bus pulled up. Hey, the real reason I woke all of you up is that breakfast is being served on the patio. It's a beautiful warm morning out there and people are gathering. There are as many Circle people cooking and serving as people from here. People are coming up from the cabanas and tents, too. The dress code is naked or close to it, so don't do anything special. I noticed several of the women with fluids running down their legs, so I don't think you even need to shower. Just join us as you are. This is the best kind of cum as you are party."

Mark waved over his shoulder as he strolled out of the bedroom they were in.

Elsa stood and pulled Mark to his feet. Cindy shuffled to the edge of the bed and stood. The trio exchanged some beautiful French kisses, and then followed in Mark's footsteps. The two women stopped in a bathroom to brush their hair and check on a little makeup.

Breakfast was another buffet with large chafing dishes of eggs, sausage, bacon, French toast, and other breakfast goodies. The trio prepared plates and went to sit with Alice, Cricket, and Dev. Dave winked at the Circle members.

Elsa asked, "What time is the bus coming to take you all home?"

Alice said, "About two o'clock. We wanted more time to socialize with you."

Elsa and Cindy laughed. "We've 'socialized' really well with your husband. His socialization is running down our legs."

Alice grinned, "Well, we wanted some time to do a little more of that, even though the sun is up. On a similar point, Mark socialized with Julie and me, but we ate it all up as part of our cleanup duties."

Nikky had come up beside everyone listening to the conversation as she set her plate down. She was completely naked and had cum all over her body from her breasts to her toes; it was clearly running down her leg as she stood. She added, "I'm starting to get a little sore. Maybe I should slow down."

Dave chuckled, "Yes, I heard from a little robin that you'd been a busy little beaver last night. You need to learn to pace yourself." He reached out and held her small hand.

Nikky adopted a broad grin, "I discovered sex! Wow! I have been missing out on the greatest activity on the planet. No wonder the planet is becoming over populated. Since we arrived, I've had over a dozen new cocks in me, and I spent more time fucking than not fucking if you don't count my nap. I am really a very happy camper. I have a whole new hobby."

Dave shook his head. "It's not a numbers game, although they do help you remember what happened. You were supposed to be building relationships."

Nikky kept her grin and pushed her wet chest out for all to marvel at, "That's what I did. I builtsexualrelationships all over the place, even down in the cabana with a three guys at one time in one of the tents. I learned what a bukkake is, and I've had more orgasms than I can count. I'm an entirely new person."

Alice teased in an aside tone to her, "You're a slut."

"YES, exactly. That's what I am. I always wanted to be a bad girl when I saw the fun they seemed to have in school. I think I want to be a slut from now on." She twirled around with her arms out looking up at the sky. She kept repeating mostly to herself, "Slut. Slut. Slut. Slut."

Elsa teased aloud, "It's always nice to see someone discover their true calling in life."

Alice laughed, "She's also had two bloody Mary's so far for breakfast on an empty stomach. I think she's a little buzzed."

Nikky continued to dance around, now with a different mantra, "Buzz, slut, buzz, slut, buzz, slut, ..."

Dave rolled his eyes. "Let's get her to eat something. Maybe part of what she's feeling will go away."

Nikky looked at him in amazement, "I don't want it to go away. I like this." She paused and said in slurred speech, "Dave, I loooovvvveeee you."

"And Nikky, I love you, but come and sit. Eat!"

"Oh, pooh. I like dancing while I'm naked."

Dave laughed, "So do we, but you need to eat something first. Also, drink some coffee and more water."

"But I'll get fat."

"Not from one great meal. Eat up."

"Oh, all right." Nikky sat and took a few bites of her scrambled eggs.

After breakfast, Dave and Cricket suggested that Nikky lie down and take another nap so she'd be bright and fresh when we got back to the Circle. Cricket told her ward that she thought that sounded reasonable. Nikky lay down and two buff men put some sunscreen on the small woman -- all over, and soon Nikky fell asleep despite the conversations and other activity going on around her. The guys moved a patio umbrella near her so she wouldn't be in direct sunlight and burn to a crisp. Cricket and Dave laughed. Nikky was inexperienced not only about sex, but also about drinking and pacing herself. He couldn't recall how he'd been at eighteen, but probably about the same except for the moderations he imposed on himself in order to have a very prim and proper Alice as his girlfriend. He did have to please her parents in order to date her. That said, he was so glad they'd loosened up.

A pretty young woman named June came up to Dave and introduced herself. "I'm hoping that you'd maybe like a little interlude with me. I'm KC's sister, if you happen to know her. She recommended you, and I do EVERYTHING my sister tells me." She laughed at her own sarcasm.

Dave laughed and commented, "I have met KC and I also happen to love her artwork. I wish I could afford it. She's a very talented artist. Somehow, you doing everything your sister tells you to do seems a little far-fetched. Do you paint?"

June nodded, "Kind of. KC is teaching me, and yes, we have a normal sister relationship -- kind of."

"Kind of, as in you're sexual together."

"Damn, you're insightful. Yes."

Dave laughed, "I'm married to two sisters and a third is a regular lover. The two sisters are also engaged to another man and will probably wed him sometime in the next six months. I have a sexual relationship with my mother and my niece, not to mention a couple of other sister pairs and even some mother-daughter pairs. I guess I can sort of sniff out a little healthy incest without much difficulty. Do you enjoy it or are you on the verge of a mental meltdown because of the internal stress caused by the anti-social behavior you are perpetuating?"

June laughed, "I'm the initiator. I love my relationship with my older sister. Mark likes playing with both of us together, too, so I guess, like you, he gets off on the taboo of illicit sex."

Dave shook his head, "Taboo activities such as this come from our egos, well, except in the case of young children being involved. There are acres of laws on the books in state after state that shouldn't be there. Incest between consenting adults shouldn't be outlawed."

"Only incest?" June teased.

"No. All sorts of legal restrictions on sexual behavior between consenting adults. We in our Circle like to say that consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex. I know we're breaking a whole raft of laws, if not in Florida certainly in many other states.

"In some states, such as Indiana, oral sex is illegal; in others so is anal sex, sex outside of marriage, homosexual or lesbian sex, sex with multiple partners -- more than a man and woman, and on and on. The type of birth control that may be used, if any, is legislated in some states. In a few states you can only fuck in the missionary position; all other variations are illegal."

June laughed, "So the sex police come and arrest you?"

"I wouldn't be surprised if they had a special police task force for just that purpose."

June smiled, "That's be a great TV show: 'Law and Order: Sex Enforcement Unit'. The SEU will track down and prosecute random couples for breaking the weird laws."

Dave grinned, "It's a rant of mine. Who made all those laws?"

June thought, "State legislators and governors?"

"Old white men, strongly influence by churches full of voters in their districts and rich donors."

June reached under his loincloth and massaged Dave's emergent cock. "Come on, old white man. This squaw needs some serious loving."

"I wasn't sure what your costume was," Dave noted.

"I came as Lady Godiva, but I lost my wreath of flowers and my lei in one of the bedrooms when I was getting laid last evening by a nice man in your Circle named Dale."

* * * * *

Dave held Nikky in his lap on the bus as the group returned back to the Circle. She was still naked, only now she had the worst hangover known to mankind, at least according to her. Every time the bus swayed or hit a pothole, Nikky would moan and turn a pale shade of green.

"I'm never going to have another alcoholic drink again."

Dave teased, "You're underage. You shouldn't have had anything to drink. You killed off several billion brain cells in your tender and maturing head."

"Ooouuuccchhh!" she exclaimed as the bus swayed over a portion of uneven road where some construction was underway near the intersection with University Road.

"You can sleep it off back home."

"Is that the best cure?"

"Probably, in your case. You already took ibuprofen. That should kick in soon, too."

"You're so nice to me. I did a lot of bad things last night and this morning."

Dave smirked, "'There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.' Don't let the social pressures outside the Circle set standards for you that you don't want to be measured by. If we did that the Circle wouldn't exist. We'd all have boring, boring, boring lives and live in homes closeted away from everybody we could potentially love and who could potentially love us."

"Ugh! That thought requires too much mental power to process, and all those brain cells are soaking in tequila."

"Oh, we did tequila last night?"

"Some of the guys were doing tequila shots off my body last night, even filling my pussy and drinking it from my hot little cunt. Of course, by then it was sort of mixed with cum, but they didn't seem to care.

"Ouuuu, you were a baaaaad girl," Dave teased. "So, how'd you end up drinking so much?"

I was drinking it from one of the guy's navels when I wasn't sucking his cock and putting on a show. I was getting fucked at the same time, too. God, I was having fun."

"Ah, the truth starts to come out ... or is that cum seeping out of you?"

Nikky opened her eyes and looked down at her pussy. "There's nothing there. A beautiful girl about my size named Izzy helped me douche sometime in the middle of the night, so I cleaned everything out before I started over."

"Started over?"

"Trying to become experienced at fucking. I want to be good for you."

Dave hugged her to his relatively naked body, "Oh, baby. You don't have to do anything like that for me. Do it to please yourself, but I love you just the way you are. If you improve in some way, that's nice, but not necessary."

"You did something like that with Alice when you both loosened up. I need to loosen up, too. I don't want to be boring, boring, boring, especially for you."

Dave kissed Nikky gently until she closed her eyes again and nestled into his body.

After everyone got off the bus at the Circle, Dave escorted Nikky up to his bedroom and tucked her into the large bed. She made some minor protests but then went to sleep. He chuckled, because he had less trouble putting Johnny, Bobby, or Matthew to bed. Several of his wives had immediately sought out the shower room to wash to residuals of their last bouts of sex from their bodies. Pam had her last fuck only about five minutes before the bus left The Meadows, so was still pretty fresh.

Dave headed back to the patio after his own shower, even taking a welcome few laps in the pool. He got some iced tea, and settled back to read some articles on his iPad. He didn't get too far before Robyn and Cricket joined him.

He teased Cricket, "Hey, I thought you were going to be Nikky's fairy godmother last night. You let her go wild."

Cricket laughed, "I provided the incubator for a learning experience for her. How do you think someone learns about moderation and restraint?"

Robyn rolled her eyes. "She was having a great time until she crashed after the sun came up. She didn't do anything that the rest of us hadn't done in the past."

"Fucked over a dozen guys in one night and did a small gangbang along with a serious bout of group sex?" Dave maintained in his teasing tone.

Robyn laughed, "As I said, nothing we haven't done in the past."

"Oh, I need to hear those stories sometime."

Cricket said, "Well, I hadn't, but I knew enough about limits to know where to stop. Besides last night, I was having my own fun."

Dave probed with a grin, "How many?"

Cricket looked chagrined, "I kind of stuck with Nikky. We shared. I just didn't get into the tequila shots."

"Oh, my," Dave said. "Tsk, tsk. You did the same guys -- all twelve of them?"

"I wasn't counting. We were having fun in the spirit of the gathering. You should know by now that I'm not a big drinker. None of your wives are."

"So, you liked swinging?" he asked.

"Yes, absolutely. I hope you aren't mad at me for this small discovery. You should have guessed given our behavior around the Circle. We're all swingers or right on the verge, here. Put us with a new group of equally inclined people and BINGO, we're in full orgy mode and ready to take on all comers. I loved the group sex. I loved being DPed. I loved being airtight."

"And did you take on anyone that was especially interesting?"

"I was selective."

"Oh, how many did you turn down?"

"Errr, no one. The group was preselected to be nice men who were respectful of our small but deliciously delectable sexual bodies. They knew how to have fun without going over the line."

"What line was that?"

Cricket smirked, "Permanent marks on our bodies, scars, bruises, and pain. They were all lovers -- good ones at that. They were attentive to our bodies' needs for orgasms -- lots of them. Most of them were superb at oral sex and fingering. One guy, Ryan, knew how the give The Experience, so I definitely fell in love with him. My body is still resonating with everything that happened last night. I feel a nice buzz, especially in my nether region."

Robyn admitted to being a wanton slut the night before as well, and also pushing her husband Jason to adopt a similar mindset as a manslut. "I did spend part of the evening with Nikky and Cricket. We were sharing the men and had a nice round-robin going -- my namesake in action. THAT was only part of my visit."

Bobbie and Maddy had gone off with little Logan to visit one set of his grandparents instead of coming to the Worthington orgy. We'd told them to stay an extra day, so everyone was on their own for Sunday evening dinner. The result was that about ten of us drove in two cars to Gecko's -- a nice restaurant with a wide variety menu on Hillview Avenue -- an oxymoron since there are no serious hills in Florida.

After dinner and returning to the Circle, Dave went to change back into his athletic shorts. He discovered that Nikky was still sleeping off her night of debauchery and overindulging in tequila.

Dave left a note on the bedside table along with some aspirin and a glass of water. He covered her in a sheet and went back out to the patio. His heart went out to the young woman who was still going through the restless pain of over drinking for the first time in her life.

Cricket waved Dave over to join her and Don Abrams who'd flown in from L.A. 'officially' to work with Cricket on the screenplays for the follow-ons to theRoad Trip movie, but actually so he could go with her and the other Circle members to the Worthington Halloween party.

Dave sat and asked, "When are you headed back?"

Don responded, "Tomorrow morning. I'll get into L.A. in early afternoon. Cricket is going to drive me to the airport."

"As usual, we're sorry to see you go, but I guess I'll see you at the premiere of the movie in a few weeks."

"Thanks. I am in the middle of another project turning an old Nora Roberts' book into screenplay, and thus a movie. I have to finish the whole thing, including outside reviews by the studio, before Christmas. I was thinking of coming back here for the holidays. Cricket said she'd find me a room."

Cricket said, "I was thinking of signing up for one of the studio apartments in the core."

Dave shrugged, "Go ahead. That's a good idea. Do you know the travel plans regarding the premier?"

Cricket responded, "I think YOU, me, Don, and anybody else that wants to go need to travel to L.A. a day or two before Thanksgiving because that's when the premiere ofRoad Trip will take place. I talked to Scarlett on Friday and she's getting everything lined up. We're staying with her, and she is planning on you walking her into the event on the Red Carpet."

Dave rolled his eyes, "That's going to create a great deal of static in the entertainment media. She's wearing her engagement ring, has only been seen in casual settings or with female friends, and then she shows up for an important event on my arm. The gossip magazines will go crazy with the 'Who's that guy?' kind of article."

Don nodded in agreement. "You'll be outed big time. Further, those mags pay a fortune if someone digs up some dirt on you -- such as you already being married to FIVE other women in open marriages, and that you've fathered a relatively large number of children by other women that live very close to you."

Cricket asked Don, "What are the chances of being able to stonewall further discovery beyond what they know now, which is next to nothing?"

"You mean maybe by not revealing Dave's name? I rate the chances as slim to nil. Someone will spot him leaving L.A. on the flight to Tampa. Phone calls to associates get made, and Dave is tailed from Tampa home."

"What if it were a private jet?" Cricket asked.

Don's serious expression shifted into a slight grin, "Well, they might be able to track the plane. Owen's planes have the Bennett Foundation initials as part of their ID, and that's a matter of public record almost like a license plate."

Dave asked, "What about a disguise before I left for LAX from Scarlett's house?"

"A good idea, but not foolproof. If you were on the floor of the car, there'd be hope for that to work. All that kind of stuff has been tried, and the paparazzi still get the scoop."

The three of them went into a silent thoughtful mode as they studied each other and tried to come up with other ideas.

Chapter 19 - Premiere

Don pointed out the lone paparazzi sitting in a parked car near the end of Scarlett's driveway. They drove on past and then came back a few minutes later to the call box. This time, apparently, only Don was driving. He entered the gate code and went into the private driveway as the gate swung open. He waited to be sure the gate closed uneventfully behind him before proceeding. Dave and Cricket snuck into the house as Don carried their duffle bags and a hanging clothes carrier.