Loosening Up Bk. 06 Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave was sipping on a wine cooler when someone from behind him gently took his arm and turned him into a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello, you sweet man."

"Joyce! Hello. I'm glad you could join us for our special day." Dave grinned.

"It's all very romantic. I just loved it especially the vows that each of you made to each other. I kept listening for some key phrases, but I never heard them in any of the vows."

Dave chuckled as he turned to face her, "Love, honor, and obey?"

"Well that, and 'Forsaking all others'." She laughed.

Dave grinned, "Now, why would any of us take that pledge? You know our lifestyle by now, even if you don't approve."

Joyce smiled, "Oh, I don't disapprove, it's that I have yet to be able to see myself participating. My ex-husband would have jumped in with both feet, but he would have been after all the free pussy and not all the other responsibilities and obligations that really go with the complex web of relationships you've all formed. Further, he'd certainly have wanted me to jump in; he'd even force ..." She stopped mid-sentence and Dave wondered what she'd been about to say.

Dave said after an awkward silence, "Well, I learned a new term from Bill Lewis a couple of days ago that applies to all of us, even in Mark's extended family: Consensual Nonmonogamy or CNM. The parties in a relationship agree that any of them can be in multiple loving relationships."

Joyce nodded and then seemed to admit, "I was raised to believe that if you were 'in love' it could only be with one person. I was also raised that I had to give my all to that relationship and do whatever my husband wanted. That didn't work out too well."

Dave nodded and wondered about her last comments. He answered the first part of her statement, "Me, too; and Alice was raised that way. Almost all of us were. That model shuts off loving more than one person. If we start to feel that way about a second person, or a third or fourth or more, we get guilt and angst and confusion in our head. I'm glad that more and more people are challenging the 'one and only' model for a love relationship."

Joyce said, "I'm working on it. I have to unlearn not only how I was raised, but get through a lot of luggage from my marriage and ex-husband."

"Why don't you accept some challenges the way that Alice and I did many years ago to loosen up? The worst that could happen is that you fail in them, but you'll learn a lot about your boundaries and how solid they are. If you're having 'luggage' problems, I think you might talk with Bill Lewis; things like that are his specialty and it'll all be confidential."

Joyce thought about that. "That might be fun, and certainly instructional. Further, I'll talk to Bill. I only met him once."

Dave smiled, "Is that a yes on the challenges?"

"Yes. I accept your challenge. Give me some things to try that will stretch me, and that's NOT an offer to ravage my aging body."

Dave smiled, "First, you do have a body worth ravaging, but we're far from that point, if at all. You'll have to ask for it to be ravaged anyway. We don't confuse acquiescence with consent around the Circle."

"Unlike some people I've known. Anyway, the challenge to loosen up would be something racy, I take it?"

"It would. I'm about to disappear on a makeshift honeymoon with the others in today's ceremony, so over the next week or two why don't you try the following two things: first, stop wearing underwear -- panties and a bra; and second, find a way to flash someone one or both of your breasts. Since you're hetero, make it a man."

Joyce looked pensive. "I'll try. I could flash you right now."

Dave shook his head and laughed. "I'm too easy. Make it a stranger or someone you work with that wouldn't expect it and would have no reason to suspect that you were doing it intentionally. You can report to me next week sometime how successful you were, but more importantly learn what you can about how YOU felt about doing those things. What did you learn about yourself?"

"Have a great honeymoon or whatever you call your time away." Joyce kissed Dave on the cheek and strolled into the core. When Dave saw her a little later, he noted that she'd removed her bra.

* * * * *

The large Boeing 737 touched down at the Henry E. Rohlsen Airport on St. Croix just shy of midnight. Elsa and Cindy were at the controls of the large silver plane, and Elsa had told Dave as he boarded the jet that this was Cindy and her way or horning in on all the sex that the 'honeymooners' were expected to have at Mark's villa where the week-long party was to take place.

A minibus pulled up beside the plane and soon passengers and luggage were aboard and the private bus left for the large house. Dave and the others had seen pictures of the place during the reception, so knew a little about what to expect. Upon seeing the place as the bus pulled into the circular driveway, Dave realized how inadequate the pictures and descriptions had been. The Caribbean home was magnificent.

Elsa and Cindy served as hostesses to the group, escorting people to the bedrooms and showing them the home and its amenities. The darkness beyond the rise the house sat on indicated that the place was on the edge of the Caribbean Sea.

Dave and Scarlett were assigned one of the master bedroom suites, as were the other couples and threesomes. Owen, Julie, and Alice took a similar suite on the second floor. Dave also noted some significant security. He learned that Mark was highly security conscious, especially after Izzy, one of his 'wives', had been kidnapped on the island a few years prior. For the most part, the security tried to be invisible, but everyone knew they were there in a protective stance.

Elsa and Cindy soon appeared wearing only gossamer sarongs around their waists. They were naked otherwise, as well as flirty and egregiously available.

Scarlett laughed. She whispered to her new 'husband', "I wouldn't mind if one of them joined us. You know I've been with Mark several times over the past years, but I've never gotten to enjoy any of his family."

Dave grinned at Scarlett, and then gestured to Elsa. She came over to the couple. Dave said, "If you need some space in a warm bed with two willing accomplices, please join us."

Elsa whispered, "I'm very horny. Yes, I want to be with both of you but I want to be more than a spectator. I need to be plundered." She kissed Dave and then held a long torrid kiss with Scarlett, as the movie star ran her hands over Elsa's breasts and body, and then found a slit in the sarong and allowed her hand to find Elsa's sex. The moans from both women indicated some willingness to continue.

Dave said, "It's after midnight. Why don't we go up to bed?"

The two women rose from the sofa and arm-in-arm followed Dave up the winding staircase to the second floor, and down the hall to the bedroom. One of the other doors was open, and the moans from the room filtered out into the hallway. Dave thought it sounded like Dori.

Dave gave Elsa a raised eyebrow.

Elsa chuckled as they walked by, "It sounds like someone has a head start on their first orgasm."

* * * * *

Dave was up with the sun, feeling energized and happy. He thought to himself about how he should feel down because four of his six wives had 'married' someone else the day before, one -- Julie -- actually becoming Owen's legal wife. He laughed at himself, 'Poor man, he only had Hot Heather and Scarlett the Hot Movie Star'.

Instead, he felt happy that the relationships were so enduring and that despite the interest in the other men, Alice, Julie, Pam, and Cricket still loved him. In the world outside the Circle, they would have been forced to make a choice. In the world of the Circle, they could have all the deep relationships they wanted AND preserve all the other relationships they had with the other men and women in the Circle.

The second point of Dave's elation was Scarlett. He had 'married' the gorgeous woman, embracing her into his life and his crazy family as much as he could without getting crossways to the government that continued to frown on plural marriages. Her being a movie star didn't hurt either, but that was not his primary focus. He loved the inner person that she was and apparently the feeling was mutual.

The third point of his happiness, he had to admit, involved sex. He had an endless supply of hot, sexy women to make love with, and those were just his 'wives'. Beyond them, he had relationships with all of the other women in the Circle. Two of the others were his sisters-in-law, one was his hot college-age niece, and one was his mother. The incest didn't bother him in the least. Others in the Circle had their own incestuous relationships in some way.

Dave strolled the large winding staircase and headed towards the back of the house where he'd been shown a patio the night before. He went out some double French doors, and looked out at a majestic view of the Caribbean Sea. A few small boats dotted the view.

Two arms wrapped around him, "I love you, husband."

"And, I love you. You have fun yesterday and last night?"

Alice kissed him again. "Yes. Thank you for being so understanding and supportive of what Julie and I did with Owen."

Dave chuckled, "And what Pam did with Ty and Dori, and what Cricket did with Don, just to complete where the family stands right now." He then laughed. He hoped Alice wasn't feeling guilty for what she'd done the day before with Owen.

Alice paused, "Did you ever think when we 'loosened up' that we'd end up in a polyamorous marriage with a crisscross of other people around our perimeter?"

Dave sighed, "I only had one model for a relationship back then: one man and one woman handcuffed together, male dominant, female submissive and obsequious, with rigid vows and cement boundaries."

"I like where this has taken us; I hope you do, too."

"Oh, I do. I've come to love flaunting society's rules and regulations, too. I encourage it at home and at work. I've got Donna, Nancy, Sheri, and Nikky, and even a few others, looking for ways to break rules in every part of their life and work. They're all so proud when they can find a way to do something counter-intuitive or in some really new way. I even gave Joyce a couple of challenges for the week."

Alice pulled Dave over to a chaise that looked out over the pool and the water. "Come and let me snuggle with you. The others will wake up soon, and then we'll want to be social."

Dave lay down and Alice did next to him, snuggling her nude body against his. This wasn't sexual; it demonstrated a far greater intimacy between the two. They did hug and kiss a few times, but mostly the contact was about emotional closeness and the reaffirmation of their long-term relationship.

About ten minutes passed, and then Pam appeared. She surveyed the couple, and then nudged the two of them towards one edge of the chaise so she could snuggle in on Dave's other side. No words were spoken between them, but the intimacy and message of love and devotion were the same.

Dave finally asked, "How're Julie and Cricket doing?"

Pam snorted into a laugh. "Julie was riding Owen when I went past their bedroom doorway. I'm sure they think a comet is about to obliterate earth and they wanted the last pleasures that mankind could experience. In the next bedroom, Don speared his long proboscis into Cricket who seemed to love having her stuffing pummeled out of her. I think they're going to be satisfied women if they aren't already."

Alice injected, "You have nothing to worry about. They love you as much as they always have. Their new 'spouses' are 'ands' not 'ors'. We're all into the plural marriage scene with you and everybody else from the Circle."

Dave nodded, "I know. I'm really not worried."

Scarlett appeared, naked, and looking as seductive as ever. She looked down at the threesome on the chaise. "Well, this is a fine how-do-you-do. I marry some guy, and the morning after the wedding I find him naked with two hussies looking all comfortable and happy and even fucked out."

Pam sat up and patted a place for Scarlett to sit. "Join us. We were just ruminating about the joys of plural marriages, open marriages, and ..."

Scarlett interrupted, "Unbridled sex with people that turn you on."

"Well, that, too." Pam laughed.

Elsa then joined the group, rubbing sleep from her eyes. "Good morning. Breakfast will be in about thirty minutes. Although it's not required, we normally put on a shirt or cover so we don't upset the kitchen staff too much. They're not part of our 'family', so we have to have a slight sense of decorum with them."

"No problem," Scarlett responded as the others nodded in agreement. "Should we wake the others?"

Elsa grinned, "That might be fun. Let's see what mischief we can get into between now and then."

The two women walked back into the mansion with devilish grins on their faces.

Scarlett later reported that they'd found Owen and Julie in mid-fuck, so they'd stayed and interacted for a few minutes with the couple. Next, they got Don Abrams and Cricket up, but not before sucking Don to life and suggesting he use his morning wood on Elsa before breakfast.

Wolf, Carolyn, and Sheri were already moving around their suite getting ready for the day, as were Mark and Christie. Dev and Wendy were in the shower together as young Sharon continued to sleep in the middle of the bed where she'd been between the husband and wife. Dave guessed that she'd been double-teamed.

Scarlett burrowed up the bed and between Sharon's legs, lapping at the well-fucked pussy that had leaked a large wet spot on the bed. Elsa's sister Cindy joined them about that time and told them that she'd gotten Dori and Ty awake about an hour earlier, and that she'd enjoyed a great early fuck with them. Dori loved sex perhaps more than any other Circle member, so was in her cups about the open relationships.

Chapter 23 -- Escalation?

Christie frowned as she sat with the others from the honeymoon week on St. Croix. "Damn, I'm getting hate mail."

"Hate mail?" Mark asked.

The others turned to listen into their conversation.

Alice said, "What for?"

"Oh, a few days ago some campus jerk-off put two-and-two together. He knew me on campus as Christina Lee, but he also discovered my numerous porn movies on the Internet under the name Christie Lee. He ratted me out on social media, and now I'm getting hate mail from the loving and caring Christian fundamentalists ... who, it turns out, are hateful and spiteful unless you happen to go to their church. Surprise! It turns out they think what I've done is a colossal and unforgivable sin from which I shall never recover except by accepting my eternal damnation in hell."

Owen said with a chuckle, "That's crazy. Julie looked up some stuff for me a year or so ago. It turns out the greatest rate of unwed teen pregnancies, abortions, porn usage, and sex-related crimes all take place in states with the highest prevalence of Christian fundamentalists in them. The evangelicals seem to be a 'Do as I say, not as I do' kind of folks."

Christie held her phone out to Mark, "But hate mail? This one says 'I plan to kill you, slut. Better watch your back on campus.' I guess they want me to worry all the time."

Alice said, "Those people are just domestic terrorists. They want you to be scared."

"And according to another email they want me to drop out of school and disappear from the face of the earth," Christie said as she read more messages on her iPhone.

Mark shook his head, "I don't like it. I'm going to ask my security guy, Lucas, to put a 24/7 bodyguard on you back in the States, at least till things die down."

Just then Christie's phone rang and she jumped since she was holding the device. She answered and gave a few one-word answers, and then suggested that the person call back in three days when she'd be back in the United States.

"Who was that?"

Christie rolled her eyes, "That was the Tampa Times. They've picked up the story and want to do a feature article on the college student that needed to do porn and work in a strip club so she could pay for her college education. I pushed them off."

Dave said, "Call Erin. Maybe she can put a lid on things for you and keep it out of the mainstream press."

"Oh, great. Now, I have a bunch of email messages asking if I want to fuck, complete with dick pictures. One of the fraternity houses on campus wants me to put on a show for the brothers. I can guess how THAT would end."

Christie kept getting nasty messages from her fellow students at the university and then from a widening group of intolerant people. Eventually, she was able to reach Erin and had a short conversation with her.

Christie turned to the group, "Erin can't really help. The word is out nationally. She said if it had been limited to the Sarasota Herald she could have stopped it, but once the Times picked it up, my goose was cooked. She did recommend I get my thinking in order and then do the interview. She said I'd be hounded otherwise. She does think she can get me a sympathetic reporter to do the interview, plus she'd coach me ahead of time. She's making some calls on my behalf right now. She also suggested a dry-run with me to rehearse."

Mark said, "I'm so sorry you have to go home to that kind of shit."

"I just need to remain focused on my academic career and not let this divert me from getting my degree."

Julie asked, "What courses are you taking now?"

Christie smiled, "Six of them, and two of them are four credits instead of three towards my degree: Physics, English, Philosophy -- that's with Ross, the second semester of Software Development, second semester of Application Design Criteria, and second semester of Computer Hardware Basics."

Dave teased, "All easy A's, huh?"

Christie tossed a balled up napkin at him. "In your dreams. I'm working my little tail off."

"When you're not waving it around at men at the Club Ecstasy." He laughed and the others did, too. Christie had one of the nicest and best shaped asses anywhere in the world.

"I like to do that, but I haven't done anything like that for four weeks. Since we decided to do our ceremonies on Valentine's weekend and I wanted to work ahead so I could take this week off. All the profs were so nice about letting me skip class this past week."

Dave snorted, "That's because when you asked them you were wearing a scoop neck top without a bra and you bent over to talk to them."

Christie laughed, "Ah, you know my secret to getting cooperation. Whatever works." She grinned.

The 'Honeymoon' Group flew back to Sarasota the next day. Cindy Worthington was the pilot in command of the Boeing 737 and Elsa worked as second officer. This time Alice and Pam rode in two jump seats looking over the pilot's shoulders and talking to their new friends about aviation and flying the complex jet all the way from takeoff in St. Croix to landing in Sarasota at SRQ.

Christie kept getting emails and Facebook slams about her being a student and porn actress all week. By the time she was home in the Circle, she'd had over two hundred messages that were either threatening, derogatory, or just plain lewd. Some had some really ugly photos of male genitals. She shut down her Facebook email Thursday afternoon. The number of hits on her page and followers on Twitter were going up exponentially by the hour.

Christie found Mike in his home tinkering with some new camera equipment. Clarisse was there and joined them. Christie explained what had been happening on campus.

Mike checked the downloads from his Circle-X website and laughed. Despite the threatening and lewd emails, Christie's videos were selling like hotcakes on his websites, in fact better than any of his other videos had ever sold. Downloads were through the roof, and the views on the short preview videos were well over a hundred times any of the other clips on his website.