Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 31-35-End

Story Info
College. Teen sex. Teacher sex. STD violation. Trouble.
20.9k words
4.83
12.7k
7

Part 52 of the 75 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 31 -- College Onsite

Dave peered through the glass door into part of the core that was usually used by the younger school children in the Circle's home-schooling program. He was surprised to see room full of college aged men and women peering at the teacher at the front of the class. The teacher was Marie Thereaux. The hieroglyphics on the white board behind her suggested that this was some kind of Anthropology course. He also spotted Barbara sitting in the back of the class in the last row of seats, and Kellie sitting in the middle of the class. There were about fifteen students. In the back of the class he also spied one of the cameramen from the reality TV show.

Barbara saw him peering in the door and got up from her seat and came out into the hallway. He got a kiss after she pushed him out of sight, and then responded to his question.

"This is part of the Advanced Anthropology course -- mostly juniors and a few seniors -- Tuesday and Friday afternoons. Dr. Thereaux had the idea to teach it here, in situ, so to speak. She hopes that you and some of the others will talk about the unique nature of your tribe. I've already talked to the class. We asked Ty and Samantha whether we could use a room and they assigned us this one since it's not used this time of day."

Dave nodded, "Oh!" was the only response that came to mind.

Barb chuckled, "Marie was positively amazed that you didn't hit on her last Friday night when she was here. She practically threw herself at you and you were Mr. Polite and all matter of fact about the Circle. She'd really like something to happen between the two of you. She told me she felt great resonance with you."

Dave smiled. It had taken him great restraint not to hit on Marie Thereaux the previous Friday. She had appeared for the first time at the Circle, all but naked and willing, but challenging and questioning some of the basics about the Circle. Today, he noticed, she was conservatively dressed, as befitted a university professor in front of a class.

He and Barbara watched as she pulled responses from the class and filled in a chart on the white board in the room.

Barbara said, "Today's lecture was on spending time with the tribe or cohort you are studying so you are sure that you understand the nuances of their culture and can better understand their responses to questions you ask about their lifestyle."

"So, what's the plan for the class and the Circle?"

Barbara chuckled, "Since I have a romantic relationship with you, I am to use my feminine wiles on you to convince you to come to the next class and be interviewed by the class about the Circle and your own family."

"How much do they know already?"

Barb grinned, "They each had to buy one of Cricket's books online before this week. Moreover, Kellie raved about the book and the Circle's lifestyle. I spoke before the last class explaining the logistics about how the Circle functioned: housing, meals, the service jobs, and so on. I stayed away from anything too controversial, and sex was not mentioned in class except I said there were some unusual family constellations."

"Hey, you said this was a junior level course, why is Kellie in there? I thought she was a sophomore."

"She is, but she tested out of some other electives so could take this one. She aced the first course in this. Marie likes her. I'm sure that others in the class think she's the teacher's pet. She always has the answer to every question Marie asks. Sometimes it's embarrassing to the rest of the class how smart she is. Fact is, she just does the assignments and keeps up with the reading. This is not rocket science."

"How're you and Kellie getting along?"

"Famously. We're best friends -- friends with benefits, if you will." She giggled. "Helen is part of our troika. We're all helping each other loosen up."

Just then the door to the classroom opened up, and several students came out, looking around in a bewildered way for the way out of the building. Barbara immediately directed them towards where they'd parked their car. Others followed. Class was done for the day.

Dave wandered into the classroom following Barbara. "Hello, Dr. Thereaux." Marie was collecting her notes from the table in the front of the room. Several students stood in a circle a few feet away chatting, and then they packed up and left.

Marie lit up like the proverbial Christmas tree. Her voice sounded sexy, "Hello David. I hope that you will speak to this class next Friday afternoon, yes? I also hope you approve of the class being held here, on site. I wanted the students to see an actual study cohort in their natural surroundings. Barbara talked to the class about her research last week, but didn't reveal much other than her methodology."

Dave bowed slightly to the pretty teacher. "I'd be delighted. Our cocktail and dinner hour are starting shortly. May I invite you to stay and partake? Barbara will be there with us, so we will be well chaperoned."

She chuckled and agreed, and the three walked out to the patio. There were about twenty women topless from the afternoon's sunning and working au naturel. Dave realized that most of the students, if they'd been the least observant, must have noticed the nudity as they arrived and left for the classroom. Dave made a mental note to address that part of the Circle when he talked to the class.

Marie recognized his attention and said, "Yes, I'm hoping the students saw your European casualness about the body. At least, no one was fucking when we arrived. Of course, they all think that they're just discovering sex and that no one else around knows anything about it. One goal of my class is that they all loosen up a little and get a dose of reality."

Ross Buchman saw them at the bar and came over. "Dr. Thereaux, how nice to see you off campus ... or perhaps at this new extension of the campus. I saw you teaching but didn't interrupt. You give me an idea to hold some of my classes here as well. I like your thinking."

Marie and Ross did a polite bussing and hug thing.

Dave said, "I like the idea of college classes here at the Circle. After about four in the afternoon those classrooms sit mostly empty, so it's nice that they get used for a worthwhile cause."

Marie explained to Ross what she'd been teaching and then about how Dave would be a guest at her next class. Ross extolled Dave's virtues as a teacher for the Circle 101 class that the Circle conducted twice a year for anybody interested.

Dave offered, "Marie, would you be interested in attending? Our next class will be Monday evening after dinner. The topics are going to be exclusivity and possessiveness, but there's often no telling what direction the class will take things."

"I'd be delighted. I'll be here. Your dinners are spectacular, by the way."

"That's Chef Bobbie and her sous chefs. They delight us every night with a great meal that isn't too fattening and is relatively healthy. About a quarter of us are also on special diets that she caters to -- salt free, gluten free, and so on. Although I don't have any restrictions, I am told those diets are just as tasty. All it takes is a little thought and love and you have a great meal."

There was vibrant conversation the rest of the cocktail and dinner hours. Tim Faurst, one of the Circle doctors, and Lucy Lyson, a production facilitator at EneRG, joined the foursome. They were one of the couples that started showing up after one of EneRG's celebratory picnic parties. To Dave's surprise, Toby and Danica also joined the group to complete the dinner table, although they were mostly listening and taking in the rest of the conversation.

Dave had wondered what the tenor of the evening would be after the dinner ended and the coffee and tea carafes were set out. Lucy whispered her hopes for a liaison in Dave's ear. The point wasn't lost on others at the table.

Dave noted how Danica had carefully positioned herself to listen to Lucy's overture. He thought that had been a learning moment for the pretty teen. She and Toby went off on their own after dinner ended.

Tim excused himself, leaving Barbara, Ross, Marie, Dave, and Lucy sipping their after-dinner drinks. Dave again was cautious and made no outward moves to either entice Marie Thereaux to stay or to push her away. He tried to be as neutral as he could, asking her about her teaching load other than the one class he'd seen her teach.

After some further conversation, Dave discerned that Barbara had apparently made an evening date with Ross. Neither said anything, but there was some extra chemistry there that hadn't existed before dinner.

Dave wasn't sure whether Marie read the situation, but she finally thanked everyone for their hospitality, left a business card with Dave in case he had any questions about Friday's class, and then disappeared.

As soon as Marie was out of sight, Barbara was in Ross' lap showering the handsome older professor of spiritual studies with kisses as he returned the favor and allowed his hands to wander over her body.

Lucy wasn't to be put off either. She straddled Dave's lap revealing that she wore nothing under the tiny tennis skirt she'd shown up wearing at dinner. She pushed down Dave's athletic shorts and fondled his cock and balls, teasing them by rubbing them against her wet pussy. Her aroma filled the space between them. When he'd risen to meet her actions, she rose and sank her pussy sheath over every inch of his cock as he sat on the picnic table bench only a few feet from Ross and Barb.

"Oh, God, you are so satisfying. I just love fucking at the dinner table."

Dave glanced over and Ross and Barb were naked and in a similar position. Lucy shrugged off the thin t-shirt she'd been wearing that clearly announced that she hadn't been wearing a bra. Dave learned in and sucked on Lucy's breasts as she moaned.

The two couples gyrated slowly next to each other on the seating bench. At one-point Dave was aware of Toby and Danica watching them. They were in the shadows naked with him behind the hot teen, slowly pumping his cock into her body as he fondled her breasts while reaching around her. Danica obviously liked what was happening.

Barbara suggest a swap for a couple of minutes, and Lucy liked that idea. The two women were impaled on different cocks less than fifteen seconds later. Barb wiggled her vagina down Dave's cock with a mischievous grin. Bottoming out, she asked, "You're teasing Marie, aren't you?"

Dave smiled between kisses with the hot graduate student. "Maybe. I'm really trying to see whether she wants something other than a quick roll in the hay. She was ready to fuck the first time she showed up here and you two were sitting at the bar barely dressed. Since then, we've gotten to know each other better. She's more conservative, but psyches herself up to do daring things. I want to make love to her, not be a one-night stand. I think she really wants the same thing, but because of the salacious nature of the Circle she's behaving differently."

Barbara pushed a breast into Dave's mouth to be sucked on. "Maybe you're right. She has seemed more ... aroused is probably the right word, since I started reporting on my dissertation research. I haven't held back on stories about my life -- doing things like this, swapping back and forth to fully enjoy varied sexual moments with people I love."

After a few moments, Barbara said, "Let's switch partners again."

The women moved around, and suddenly Dave realized he was being straddled by a really new partner -- one he'd never made love with before: Danica! She had him totally immersed in her body in seconds, his moist cock sliding into her to the hilt before their pubic bones pushed together.

Danica smothered Dave's mouth with hers, her tongue launching into his mouth and searching out the bases for more passion and delight. Dave responded.

"Danica! This ... errr ... you're a delightful surprise."

Danica leaned in and kissed Dave, putting everything she had into their second kiss. As they parted, she whispered, "I love you. You never would have taken the first step. Now we have broken that cherry." She giggled. "Except I haven't been a virgin for years. I hope we get to do this lots, and someday I want you to give me The Experience."

The pair continued to move into each other as they kissed and the words of love flowed between them. Danica got playful at one point, "Hey, do you like my teenage pussy? I'm available all the time, especially since I have raging hormones. Toby and I fuck all the time. He's such fun to wind up."

"Oh, I thought you liked Toby?"

"Oh, I love him. He's my forever man. That said I can still get him worked up, especially at school by just whispering what I want him to do with me when we get home."

"I believe I've had quite a few women do that to me, too."

Danica laughed, "Yeah, my mother is one of your fans. What do you think about fucking a mother-daughter pair? Are we your first? Carol and I share everything, now. She's often told me what a good lay you were ... and she's right."

Dave laved on the succulent teenage breast right in front of his face as Danica rode his hardness. He informed, "You are not the first. Think about who else there is in the Circle that would fulfill that requirement: Grace and Rachel, as well as Ashley or Erin and Megan, and more recently Nikky and Jessica Thomas. Nonetheless, I feel privileged to be able to enjoy the two of you."

"Mom said that I should get The Experience on a weekend night because I'll keep having orgasms for another day afterwards. She suggested that would be disturbing were I to be sitting in class happily moaning. She said I'd make the other girls jealous.

Barb said something about swapping again.

Danica said, "I'm happy where I am, if you are." She kissed Dave and whispered to him, "Now, come in my teenage pussy. Fill me up with your cum. I want to be dripping all day tomorrow." Dave followed her instructions to the letter. As her vaginal muscles started to spasm in orgasm, he came in buckets inside the sexy teen. He could feel that teenage vagina spasming around his shaft as he pushed fluids into her.

Ross mumbled something about getting close to cumming. Lucy nodded, "Come inside me, Ross. Blow me into space." That was all it took, and Ross fired off inside the hot woman as she obviously matched his climax with one of her own.

Toby had been making love to Barbara's body as she lay back on the linen covered dining table on the patio with her legs up on his shoulders. Toby knew what he was doing with the equipment he had. She was moaning and thanking him for picking her for part of his night's entertainment. Toby's groan and Barb's little shriek of joy left no doubt when the two had climaxed together.

Danica kept kissing Dave, and he was in no position to complain. She finally reminded, him, "You know, you're going to have to make love to Rose soon. She's madly in love with you and the sex will make the union and feelings you have for each other more complete in every way. Don't hold her off forever."

Dave acknowledged her comment. "Thanks. I'll sleep on it."

* * * * *

Dave sat on the edge of the table at the front of room looking out at the sixteen students and Marie Thereaux. Included in the student population was Kellie Sawyer, and she'd told him she planned to be quiet, and Barbara Nelson, one of Marie's acolytes in anthropology.

One student asked after some significant class discussion, "Okay, so I get that you make love with each other on a frequent basis, but how do you keep jealousy out of it. Many of your members are married or paired up in some way according to Cricket's book. When your spouse or significant other is making love with someone else why don't you get jealous?"

Dave shrugged. "Do you belong to any clubs or groups?"

The student nodded, "Yes, several -- Chess and Aikido."

Dave spoke slowly, "Let me take the martial arts example. How many are in the club?"

"About thirty students if we all show up at the same time."

"OK. So, you have thirty people with like-minded interests in this martial art, probably for any number of reasons -- protection, physical fitness, discipline, and others I suspect. You all agree to certain rules, some of them unspoken. We'll all wear a gi to class; we'll not injure each other in our practice routines; we will bow to each other; and so on. You've agreed to these rules, possibly without even having them written down or having your face rubbed into them. You just know they're the rules.

"One of the rules in the Circle is that you can't get jealous when your partner engages with another regardless of what they choose to do together. Jealousy is a choice. You can also choose to be compersive. That's discussed in the book. You get a warm feeling as you wish your partner the best experience for the time they're with someone else. In the Circle, you usually know that someone else and trust that they'll have your partner's best interests at heart.

A girl asked, "So you never get jealous of the men your ten wives sleep with?"

Dave shook his head, "Nope. I confess to feeling prurient arousal that they're going to have sex with somebody else, and I always hope the best experience for them."

Another girl asked, "How do you recruit people into the Circle? Your group has grown over time, so you must be doing something."

Dave glanced at Marie Thereaux, and she just nodded for him to continue. He said, "We don't recruit. People find us. One thing or another about the Circle interests them, and they start to hang out with us. I tell people that ask that the decision is more theirs than anybody in the Circle. We've had people come, take a look at us, and then decide we're not for them, so they leave; not too many, but a few."

Dave laughed, "Thanks to the Reality TV show The Circle we've had well over a thousand people ask to join our happy band of revelers. We've politely said on the show several times that people should start their own group if they feel they have a stable set of values that they and some close friends they all resonate with. That's how we started.

"Several of the Circle have been helping a like-minded group outside of Atlanta get started. They're even setting up a co-housing project similar to the Circle. I should add that project started well before anything aired on the TV show. We know of several other groups now with similar value sets."

The same girl asked, "So, if someone is here in Sarasota and is interested, what does that person have to do?"

Dave nodded, "I always say, hang out with us. This isn't a place like Disney where you but a ticket for admission. In order to enjoy it, you have to enjoy having the people in the Circle as friends -- and I mean on a steady, day-to-day basis. By hanging out, you meet everyone. The decision is then yours as to whether you have rapport with all the people you've met. Do you like them? Do they like you? Do you really want to be here? There are many other options, as you might expect.

"I'll even offer that if a group of you wanted to coalesce and become a tribe that I'd be willing to help you organize and do the things to help make the group a success."

One male student tossed out, "This would be a fabulous on-campus club, wouldn't it?"

Most of the class laughed.

Dave said, "I promised you a tour of the Circle property and an introduction to one or two of my wives, just to prove we aren't blowing smoke up your butts. You can leave your papers here; they'll be safe and undisturbed. Follow me, and I'll show you the best bedroom in the whole complex."

Dave let the troop of students off towards his home, waving at some of the barely clad Circle members working on the patio in monokinis as he did. The class had already talked about the nudity and European flavor of the place.