Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mika asked, "Has anybody in the Circle even divorced?"

Dave shook his head, "No one. We stand counter to the conventional wisdom that if you have love and sex interests outside of a man-woman marriage then a divorce is inevitable. So far, we've fared better than the general populace. I chalk part of that up to the culture of this place. Part of that culture is no jealousy and we cope with problems as they arise."

Many heads nodded around the group agreeing with the rarity of problems in the Circle. Dave felt glad that the Q&A had been captured on video by the TV crew.

After class ended at nine-fifteen that evening, most of the class scattered and left for homes outside the Circle grounds. This was a school and work night. Toby and Matt put the extra chairs away, and several women straightened up the room and made sure it was ready for any other group to use.

Dave folded up his notes, and collected the flip charts off the walls where he'd used some blue tape to hold them up. He rolled them up. He wanted Jenny to get the notes typed up for everyone who was at the meeting.

Jenny also had a Rogue's Gallery of everyone in the Circle as either a member or pledge. If she didn't have a photo she would by the end of the next day. She'd add a thumbnail head shot for each person to the notes so they would remember more easily who was at the meeting. Erin would get everything on the Circle website, plus try to write up a short bio on everybody.

Piper and Bunny came up to Dave just as he finished. They didn't say anything but they gave him warm smiles and stood there flirting with their eyes and bodies, and looking quite attractive.

Dave teased, "Can I do anything for the two of you?" He'd carefully crafted that sentence as they'd walked towards him.

The both nodded their heads. Bunny said, 'We'd like you to make love to us. We'd prefer that the two of us stay together, but if you need us to separate, we will."

"Why do you like to be together?"

Piper blushed. "I'm ... we've discovered ... errr, we're bisexual. We like to play with each other while we're getting ... making love. We've learned how to augment the orgasms the men give us with a little extra female persuasion."

"What do you do?" Dave knew he was putting them on the spot, and he still hadn't agreed to be with them. He asked the question with a serious tone, but inside he had started to laugh. He was realizing how young the two students looked, and then realized that was making him kind of on the old side.

Bunny said in a muted tone so the others still cleaning the room wouldn't hear, "It involves a lot of touching, licking, and kissing of ... intimate areas while the love act is going on."

"Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun," Dave crowed. "I'd love to see what you do to each while we're fucking." His normal toned voice caught the attention of a couple of others in the room and they looked at them and tuned into the conversation.

Dave finished, "Yes, let's head back to the house and see what kind of trouble we can get into." He laughed.

The two girls were blushing but still seemed eager as they left the classroom and headed across the core to the Prentiss House.

During the security alert, Bunny and Piper were staying in two of Dave's guest rooms. After leaving his charts on his downstairs desk, he led the pair up to Piper's room. She had a queen size bed.

The trio stood in the doorway looking into the room. Dave said, "There's room here for us, but if you want to exercise your exhibitionist genes a little, we could use the master bedroom. If there's no one there now, there sure will be in a short while."

Bunny smiled, "I vote for the master bedroom and one of the giant beds." She took hold of Piper's hand and pulled her another ten feet down the hallway to the door of the largest bedroom in the house.

Looking into the room revealed that the three of them weren't the first to have an idea about how to end the evening. Heather was naked and lying on her back as an equally nude Stan Carter slowly pumped his cock into and out of her hot body. Heather's legs were helping as they were wrapped around his body.

Stan glanced over at the threesome. He saw Dave and said, "Hi, Boss."

Dave chuckled. Stan worked at EneRG but they rarely saw each other at work. "Hi, Stan. Having fun fucking my wife?"

"You know I am. I see you brought your own supply of women."

Heather said, "Hi, Davey. I love you. I love Stan, too. He just gave me three orgasms."

Dave shook his head. "Oh, Stan, you can do better than that. Shame on you, short-changing Heather with only three. I bet you're capable of at least ten before you quit, and I'm not counting yours."

Stan laughed, "Just like work; Management By Objectives with stretch goals. OK, Boss. I'll try. Do you need a written report in the morning?"

"No. I'm going to be working near you on the other bed on another project, so I'll more or less know what's going on."

As they'd been talking and teasing each other, Piper and Bunny had started to slowly remove what little clothing they had on. Occasionally, one or the other of them, would go to Dave and help divest him of some article of clothing. They all ended naked, and the girls cuddled into Dave's side and kissed him, and then dropped to the floor to start a double blowjob on his already rising shaft.

Initially, one would focus on his sack as the other on his shaft. They'd switch every thirty seconds or so. When the shaft had enough heft in it to support its own weight, the two ran their tongues and mouths up either side of the shaft in parallel, with each taking the bulbous head into their mouth on alternate licks.

Dave coaxed the two co-eds to stand so he could kiss them, and then helped them to the end of the other large bed in the room. He had the two of them lay back side-by-side, and started eat out one and then the other, spending a minute or two on each before changing girls. Each of the co-eds immediately started to push copious quantities of girl juice to their slit, preparing for the onslaught of cock they wanted. They were also kissing each other.

When Piper squirted into his mouth as she had a small orgasm, Dave figured he'd done enough foreplay. He thought he'd brought each girl to two climaxes by then. He pulled Piper to the edge of the bed as he stood on the floor, spread his legs to adjust for height of her pussy and the bed, and then drove his cock into the small and beautiful blonde.

Piper squeaked in delight. "Oh, God. Just what I needed." She inexpertly wrapped her legs around his butt, and used her leg strength to help him drive his cock into her body. Next to them, Bunny started to masturbate her own pussy, rapidly fingering herself with three fingers.

Dave shifted over to Bunny after a couple of minutes. Bunny squirted all over his groin about thirty seconds after his penetration. She moaned as she came with her whole lower body fluttering in irregular spasms.

As Dave moved to change partners again, his brother Aaron came into the bedroom with Felicity. They already were both naked.

As Dave sunk into Piper again, he said to Aaron, "Your place busy?"

Aaron nodded as the pair took up station only a few feet away on the same large bed. "Yeah. Shelby has Jake and Murph with her. She wanted to be DPed, and then hung out to dry after they finished fucking her brains out. Felicity and I happened to go over there to see what was happening. The kids are visiting Aunt Joan in her townhouse."

Felicity volunteered, "After we saw all that action, I decided I needed to do brothers back-to-back, so we came over here. So, after Aaron renders me happy and nearly comatose, you need to finish the job. That'll also give you plenty of time to fill your little playmates with plenty of spunk, rest a bit, and then pummel my body into this mattress." She sat on the edge of the bed and ran her hand up Dave's body even though his cock was deep in Piper. She leaned in and sucked on her breasts for a moment.

Aaron said, "Shelby asked me to come back in an hour or so if I wasn't busy and enjoy sloppy seconds, or sloppy thirds, or whatever it is when those two guys get through with her."

Dave started pumping at an aggressive pace into Piper. He said to Aaron, "Well, enjoy the bed. You're always welcome here. Besides, I admire you taste in women."

Felicity sighed as Aaron's shaft penetrated her quim from behind. "Oh, you American men say the nicest things about me."

Piper moaned into another orgasm and squirted again. "I'm sorry I'm making all these wet spots in your bed. Do you want me to help clean it up?"

Dave shook his head, "No, we'll sleep on towels or something. Obviously, it's not the first time."

Dave jettisoned a gallon of his sexual excitement into Piper a few minutes later. He wasn't trying to hold back. Twenty minutes later he repeated the feat with Bunny. The two girls shifted into mutual cleanup mode, and went into a sixty-nine with each other that was really sexy to watch. Dave watched and stroked himself back to hardness, and so did Stan who'd completed his assignment with Heather. Heather looked very happy, and so did the two co-eds.

A half-hour later, Dave filled Felicity's sex cavity the rest of the way beyond what Aaron had left in her. By then, Aaron was working on pleasing Piper and Bunny, and at Heather's urging Stan had started to work on Bunny or Piper, which ever girl Aaron wasn't romancing at the moment.

Chapter 18 -- The Mobile Home

Dave got a worrisome telephone at work on a Tuesday. It came in on his personal cellphone that he had sitting on his desk.

"Mr. Prentiss, please listen to me for a few seconds. We have met, briefly in Houston. We used to have a mutual friend. Another friend and associate of mine told me you asked for early warning of potentially dangerous situations. I am calling to give you that alert."

Dave said, "Say more, please."

"Two members of the opposition party entered the country in El Paso this morning. We don't believe there are any trails for them to find. They will find many dead-ends based on what we think they know. We aren't sure whether any previous knowledge or disclosures might lead them your way."

"I understand. Do you have plans to be in the vicinity?"

"Perhaps. We hope to follow them. This call is only an early alert. Be vigilant. You may call me back at this number and leave a message if you believe you have anything of interest to share. I may or may not call again."

"Thank you. I guess I'll say my prayers tonight."

Dave heard the click when the call ended. There were no other words exchanged.

Dave set the phone down and looked at it for a full minute. He muttered, "Shit!"

* * * * *

At dinner on the last day of the month, Roy rapped on his glass with the handle of his knife to get everyone's attention. Gradually, the din of the dinner conversations died out and everyone focused their attention towards the table where he stood with a large smile.

He raised his hand, "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your attention. I have several announcements to make that may or may not be a surprise for you.

First, Dori Winter will you please come up here." Dori stood and with a few uncertain steps joined her boss and occasional lover by his table.

Roy went on, "As many of you know, I am the chief financial officer at Knightsbridge Manufacturing -- where, I might add -- a number of you work. Well, effective today, I am no longer in that post. Dori Winter is, as of tonight, the new CFO of Knightsbridge. The board approved her promotion about an hour ago."

Dori looked truly shocked.

The place went wild and broke into shouts of congratulations and applause. Roy let it all go on for a couple of minutes. Ty ran up and kissed his wife and then sat down again. Dori was gob smacked and obviously knew nothing of the big promotion. This was a huge move that would make the national business news.

Roy got everyone's attention again, "There'll be some other promotions around in the finance departments but none that will affect anybody in the Circle I don't think."

At that point, Elise stood and moved next to her husband. Roy started in again, "My next announcement is that Elise and I are releasing our home back to the Circle for reassignment in accord with the bylaws and rules of the Circle. We aren't sure of the dates, but the home will probably be empty except for occasional visits by us commencing around the first of June. We are open to other space assignments or even none at all, as I'll explain."

There were many mumbled questions and a buzz through the Circle diners.

Roy continued, "Elise and I have bought a mobile home -- a rather elegant one. I won't tell you what it cost except to say that there were seven figures to the left of the decimal when I wrote the check. That included a car capable of being towed behind.

"The two of us are going to start touring U.S. and Canada in our new toy as soon as we take possession and get settled in using the thing. There's so much we want to see: national parks, some of the cities we've never been in, amusements, and a wide variety of sights. The RV is like a large bus, and we even have to get a special driver's license because of its size, weight, and so on.

"Some of you frequently visit one or both of us. That need not stop. Because of the pop-outs in the motor home we will have plenty of space. Further, we are also putting in a request to occupy one of the smaller townhouses, so we will continue to have roots here in the Circle. In a way, we're downsizing. Our love for all of you has not waned.

"Many of you remain concerned about my clogged arteries and my heart, and most of you often see me out speed-walking around the surrounding streets and highways. I will be continuing that exercise, but the doctor tells me I am now one of his fittest patients and that my electrocardiogram is one of the best he sees. I apparently ducked a bullet with the two stents, they're doing their job, and I've cleaned up act by eating healthier and a dramatic increase in aerobic exercise."

He paused and said, "Just so you know, we will always welcome any of you or any of who we refer to as the grandkids regardless of where we are in the world. You can let us know, send them to the nearest airport, and we'll take care of them for a bit and show them some of the countryside and then ship them back."

Dave and Alice had sat at their table with the mouths agape at Roy's announcement. Alice gave a playful punch of her husband's arm; "Did you know about any of this?"

Dave shook his head. "No. Despite being with my mom a few days ago, she said nothing that would suggest any of this. I knew that she and my dad had fantasized about doing the RV thing around the country, but nothing of the magnitude of what Roy implied. He sounded like they're going to hit every national park in every state."

"Do you think they mean what they say about having some of the kids visit with them?"

Dave nodded, "I do. Elise loves all the grandchildren, even when they're not connected by a bloodline. She thinks they all are anyway, and maybe she's right for a lot of them. She helps out almost every day in the home school program, especially with the younger kids, and she's often hosted sleepovers when the parents want to play around or something."

Alice was watching the pair get swamped with hugs and handshakes by those near them. She knew they'd see them later after the place cooled down and the news got absorbed.

A week later, as Dave rode his Harley home from work with Jenny on the back, he espied a large motorhome parked on Circle Drive in front of Roy and Elise's home. The two rode the bike further around the neighborhood to take a closer look. They both dismounted and parked their helmets on the bike.

Dave banged on the side of the immense motorhome. "Hello. Anybody home?"

Elise's voice rang out from inside the RV. "You can't sneak up on anybody with that motorcycle of yours. Yes, we're checking everything out. We just got the RV this afternoon. Come in." The door magically opened.

Dave followed Jenny up the steps into the home on wheels. Dave whistled and said, "Holy shit. This place is the Taj Mahal." They were surrounded by an ultra-modern living room with a marble floor, a space-age chandelier, and gorgeous leather furniture in a room with large tinted windows and light wood tones. Dave imagined this is what a space-age home would look like at some time in the future.

Elise extended one of the pop-outs that enlarged the living room to a larger comfortable space. There was a depression in the floor left by the moveable unit, but the floor moved and filled in the space so it was level with the rest of the floor. Dave then noticed that part of the floor was polished hardwood, and part the marble tile.

Elise pushed another button and a wood wall somehow turned into a large television set. She said, "Watch this." She had a control in her hand, and suddenly on the TV were the views from four cameras mounted atop the RV. She could aim each camera independently and even zoom on something. She said, "If we see something, we like we can take a picture of it and download it from the RV's computer to our iPhones or computers as we travel." She pushed another button and you could see views out the front and back of the RV as though you were at the front or back window. "We can make movies of it, too. This'll come in handy when we're skinny dipping with new friends at some remote lake." She giggled.

Dave said, "The place is air conditioned?"

"Oh, yes. It has its own generator, heating and AC, and holds a huge amount of both fresh and dark water. Roy spent a day learning just about the engine controls on the dash.

Dave looked and could see the driver's dashboard unit was 'on'. The read-out screens were akin to the glass cockpit in the Cessna Citation, and maybe with even more complete information about engine performance.

Elise had started to give Jenny a tour. "The sofa turns into a queen size bed. We have a king-size bed in the back. The two chairs are also each a twin bed. We still have room for a futon or something on the floor in the kitchen.

Dave looked and the kitchen was a compact space-age miracle. One couldn't do a huge multi-course meal there, but with some planning there was everything anybody would need for up to eight people. The refrigerator seemed regular size.

While the bedroom seemed tight, he reminded himself that he was used to a large room with not one, but two, double-width king-size beds in it, and still there was dance room. It, too, was a pop-out design. He was impressed how every little niche and corner had some aspect of storage in it. The designers had also outdone themselves in the RV's bathroom. It was not the 'hold-your-elbows-in' shower space he expected, but a regular shower that could romantically hold two people, plus all the fittings were top-end.

"This place is amazing," both Dave and Jenny said, almost in unison. "This is so posh."

Elise laughed, "This'll be my idea of roughing it across the country. I have expensive tastes, but then so does Roy. We're going to have a ball. Next weekend, we're driving down to Key West in a kind of shakedown cruise. We'll see how the trip goes and who we'll meet along the way."

Dave teased his mother, "Swingers on Wheels?"

Elise grinned. "You win. Exactly what we were thinking. Roy bought a gross of condoms yesterday. You can bet we're going to pack them away all over this vehicle. We want one or two always within reach."

"I'll want a full report. I've heard that Key West can be very risqué, but my own experience down there was a little tamer than I expected."

Elise asked, "Jenny, have you ever been down there?"