Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim hugged her, "Good choice. What kind of music?" He gave a few choices for songs they had in the lineup and she picked three songs -- about twelve minutes of dancing on stage.

Jim said, "You'll have a lot of money thrown you way -- you, too, Odessa. Don't pick it up while you're dancing. If you see who put it there, give them a sexy move or dance step. Perhaps do something even more revealing. As you're leaving the stage either Kellie, Christie, or one of the others on staff will pick up the money and give it to you."

Rose quickly conferred with Odessa. She then turned to Jim, "We want all the money you collect to go into one big pot that we'll split fifty-fifty."

Jim shrugged, "Sure. No problem. Now, come on with me to back stage, so you're ready while I queue up you first song."

All five of them went out of the Green Room and to the backstage launching point for each dancer. Jim flashed the lights and everyone could hear the noise level in the club drop dramatically.

Jim then made an announcement, "Ladies and gentlemen, in an effort to bring you the best in entertainment for miles around, the Club Ecstasy is pleased to introduce you to the Magical Rose and the Mystical Odessa, who will appear momentarily. This is their first public appearance, so we urge you to be kind and generous in your rewards for their efforts to entertain and entice you. And now, Magical Rose."

Jim touched a button on the iPad that controlled all the music in the club, and Rose's opening song started to play.

Rose sashayed out onto the main stage and into the colored lights that decorated the place. She stopped in the center and looked around, even pointing out with one arm straight as she swept around to cover every man in the place -- and there must have been over a hundred and maybe two hundred.

Rose did a few little dance steps and then stopped. She unbuttoned two or three buttons along the front of her dress, and started dancing again. She repeated this until all the buttons were undone and the front of her dress hung loose. Given she had a slip and bra on, not much showed other than the enticing underwear.

Rose carefully stepped out of the dress and carefully hung it over the back of the one chair that was onstage. She danced some more, pulling the slip higher and higher up her shapely legs. As more skin got revealed, some of the cat calls started, but she ignored them, as she'd been told. Eventually, she pulled the slip over her head, but then used it to tease some of her audience.

Rose would go to the front of the stage, right in front of some guy that was leering at her as she stood in heels, panties, and a bra. While she held onto the straps of the slip, she draped the silky material over the guys face, and then slowly pulled it off of him. She laughed at the look of pure lust she got in return and repeated the move on a couple of other men. Everyone was intrigued with this babe. Surprisingly, none of the men grabbed the lacy slip.

As the second song started Rose added the slip to her pile of clothing on the chair as she danced around. She then undid the hooks behind her for the bra, but held the lingerie to her chest. As she danced, she slowly extracted her arms from the straps that went over her shoulders, until all that held the bra to her chest was her left hand and arm.

As the song neared the end, Rose was suddenly swinging the bra around over her head. Her beautiful teenage breasts swung into view with a shimmy and shake. About fifty men loudly cheered, and urged her on. "Do more, Baby!" became a chant by one group. She danced some more, making sure to get near each group of men without allowing their hands to touch her. Along the edge of the stage the money started to pile up. When Rose saw someone toss a bill other than a one on stage, that man would get a special close-up shimmy of her breasts.

She danced around the chair, added the bra to her other clothing, and then went out of her way to play with her breasts, arousing the nipples until they were white hot. As she did the crowd watched with almost disbelief at how hot she was making them -- pinching, pulling, and caressing each one.

She started to toy with the waistband of her bikini panties, pulling down one side a fraction of an inch and then the other, but the first side had magically returned to where it wasn't revealing anything further. She gathered the material of the crotch at one point, but her hand blocked any view of her pussy. She was really good at teasing.

Gradually, the panties bunched right around her hips showing the top of her mons but still not revealing her pussy. A careful glance here and there, and one could start to see the landing strip of blonde fuzzy hair that she'd retained from her last trim job.

Towards the end of her third song, her panties hit the deck. She started them down her legs and gravity took over as she shook and gyrated her hips as though she were twerking some well-hung guy. She stepped out with one leg, and then kicked them up in the air and caught them. She did a little dance and inhaled the aroma she'd left in her own panties -- a lewd but very erotic gesture given the audience of men who screamed in approval at her and her dance. More money got tossed onto the stage.

Rose danced around for the fourth song, even going so far as to stand with her back to audience at six different positions on the stage and bend over slowly while straight-legged to dust some imaginary spec off her sexy high gloss shoes. Of course, with her backside to the audience there was little left that she hadn't shown them. Her pussy smiled and winked every time. Her labia was on full disclosure. Money flooded the stage along with more yells of approval and pleas for lap dances.

As the fourth song came to an end, Rose casually sashayed back to her chair, picked up all her clothing and strode off stage with a sexy walk. On the way back, she passed Kellie and Christie who ran out to the stage and swept up all the folding money that had been tossed, putting it in plastic bags. When they were through, Jim announced a brief intermission.

Less than five minutes later, the lights flickered and Jim announced that Odessa would now take the stage. He urged the same enthusiasm from the crowd that Rose had received.

Odessa came out and also performed with the same high-level of sexual teasing and exhibitionism that Rose had. Rose had set the bar very high, and Odessa met the challenge.

To cap things off, once Odessa was nude, she produced a bottle of baby oil from the pile of her clothing and proceeded to sensuously and slowly rub the oil all over her brown-skinned body until she reflected every spot light on the stage. She looked spectacular. Not only was she dark-skinned, she was naked, exotic, erotic, and beautiful. Her last dance, a slinky and revealing affair, resulted in the stage filling with money again.

Again, Christie and Kellie raced out and collected the money, and then disappeared back stage.

Jim came on the P.A. system for the club and announced that Rose and Odessa would do four lap dances each -- to the high bidders. They would wear only their bikini underwear and the standard rule of 'no touching but they could touch you' would apply. Jim and Kellie conducted a brief auction until eight lap dances had been sold and paid for. Jim gave each of the winners a special beer coaster that he'd written on.

A few minutes later, Odessa and Rose slinked into the audience from the far end of the stage. As they walked, the winners held up their special coasters and one or the other would stop and spend two songs writhing around on their laps and even tickling their cheeks with an aroused nipple. Each girl would kiss their benefactor on the cheek before moving on to the next man.

When the four lap dances were finished the girls returned backstage, and soon reappeared to join Dave and the others in the Circle. They were fully dressed, and even the oil that Odessa has smeared on her body was gone. They both looked fresh as a daisy and damn near virginal.

Both girls kissed Dave -- a lot.

Odessa said, "I would have never had the courage to do that if someone hadn't pushed me. That was a barrel of fun. I might even do that again sometime."

Rose said about the same thing. "I can see how doing that helped Alice and you loosen up years ago. That was liberating and gave me a new perspective on stripping, men's lust, and a whole bunch of other things about myself and how daring I'm willing to be."

Chapter 28 -- Moving in the Right Direction

"Mr. Prentiss, this is your friend from Houston. I believe the possible threat to you and your community has passed. Just so you know, the opposition visited about thirty other gated communities in your county. Vigilance is always recommended, but whatever their mission, they seemed unsuccessful. The two men we'd tracked went back to Colombia two days ago, and seem to have assumed their old jobs. We have reason to believe they convinced themselves that your friend is dead or that erasure is total and effective."

The call ended immediately after Dave said, "Thank you for sharing."

Although the potentially warring sides never talked to each other, Dave felt as through the tensions between them had been reduced now that the men from the cartel had come and gone. Knowing that the Circle's 'opponents' had visited about thirty other gated communities in Sarasota County, all without success, seemed to remove the bullseye he'd imagined painted on the Circle. They'd discovered something about a gated community in the county, but without further specifics to go on.

Dave imagined that many of the gate guards at the other communities had acted the same way he and Mike had with the two men from the cartel, trying to be helpful, but without developing any substantial leads for them.

Dave never learned why the men had homed in on Sarasota, only that they were striking out everywhere else they'd tried across the United States. Dave wondered and worried whether it might have had something to do with one of the earliest episodes of the Circle that had appeared on television. Dev had barely been mentioned in Cricket's early editions of the book, and not at all in the currently available edition. Nonetheless, some of that information remained in the public domain.

The Circle security committee met again, and decided to return to their more normal status. Regular gate guards took over again. The obscure rear gate was left unstaffed, but with an alarms, audio, and video link to the main guardhouse should anybody try to come in that way.

One story did emerge that gave everyone on the committee some chuckles. The dirt car path to the back gate ran through a wooded and undeveloped lot in a zig-zag way. Attention had been paid to keep the road looking derelict and unworthy of use for any reason. The lot had been posted with No Trespassing signs.

A young teenage couple in an older car discovered the road and would drive in to near the back gate where they would park, make out with great intensity, and then fuck until neither one of them could walk straight -- sometimes with the woman splayed over the hood of the car. They'd cleanup and get dressed outside the car, and then turn around and leave.

What they didn't know was that the entire lot and entry-access had extensive video and audio coverage so that every spot was covered from multiple angles. Thus, every kiss, lick, twist, suck, turn, and penetration had been covered from multiple angles in high resolution video with sound. The antics of the young couple provided some arousing relief for the otherwise stressed yet bored gate guards.

The security committee opted not to change anything, and to just allow the evening gate guards the opportunity to perve on whatever the young couple was up to that night. The 'leave-things-alone' recommendation had been Rose's; she said it reminded her of how Matt and she would sneak off to do their thing when they were younger.

While everyone laughed at Rose's comment in the committee meeting, they also followed her wish. Many of her earlier ideas had paid off for them. Since Rose had done her striptease at the Club Ecstasy everyone on the committee -- everyone in the Circle -- paid her more respect and treated her more like an adult rather than a teen whose opinion could be easily dismissed.

Three members of the committee had been present for her dance and also for Odessa's: Jim Hotch, Dale Harnett, and, of course, Dave -- who'd set the whole thing up so she'd stretch her wings.

Dancing to complete nudity, except for her CFM heels, in front of two-hundred horny men had turned her on like nothing else in her life. She still grappled with her feelings from knowing that most of those men would have liked nothing better than to lay her across one of the tables in the club and fuck the stuffing out of her.

As she finished her dance and soon after the four lap dances that had been auctioned off, she realized how in that one evening she'd dropped some crazy feelings about nudity, sex, men, relationships, and many other things. She was loosening up. Dave had even called it that, stating that he wished that he and Alice had started to do that at her age rather than over ten years later.

Since the night at the club, Rose had the opportunity to be with Dave several times. The fact that he was her stepfather had been long forgotten by both of them. They were lovers. Of course, she had Matt ... and Toby, and some of the other men in the Circle. Now, she realized she was ready to expand to all the men in the Circle. She liked all of them, and it was time to forge a stronger relationship with them.

Rose also liked Alice. She hadn't done much girl-on-girl stuff. She and Danica had played around with each other during some of the swaps she and Matt did with Danica and Toby. She'd done more the night of the graduation party with some of her female classmates and then Odessa.

One night when Dave had pounded her body to submission in one of his large beds, she realized that Alice was right beside them with Cooper -- also a nice guy. She felt love for Alice, and the next she knew she was between Alice's legs sucking cum from her pussy, fingering her clit, and doing everything she could to deliver pleasure to her. Alice nicely reciprocated, and then the two women made love. Rose thought those orgasms were special because of their source and how she felt about Alice.

After that, Rose's times with Danica were special, and she expanded her repertoire to other women. She liked their taste and their texture and how they treated her. That she was the youngest and perhaps the horniest female in the Circle didn't seem to enter into the equation. She was loved and had a rapidly increasing number of lovers -- both men and women.

Odessa was going through much the same process with the Circle. She arrived and everyone knew she was special and had been chosen for a special scholarship. Erin had even done a full-page feature about her in the weekly Circle Newsletter.

After doing the striptease at the club, suddenly Odessa was everyone's friend -- not that she wasn't before, but people felt closer to her. She'd made herself vulnerable and had taken personal risks. Circle members were no longer concerned about talking to her, in case she'd be put off by their friendliness and their approach to her.

Overnight, Odessa became a sought-after commodity. People wanted her to dine with them, or share a cocktail while they got to know her better. When she was present during the afternoon on the patio, other women would invite her to join their conversation circle and seek out her views or experiences in some area. Even she expressed the opinion that she'd become popular.

Odessa did start to travel back and forth to St. Croix to visit her parents. Dave flew her down one day in the jet. They collected her father and the next day flew him to Sarasota. He was carefully brought to a guest room in the Circle and the next day taken to the Kennedy-White Osteopathic Medical Practice, some of the top doctors in the country, to examine his condition.

Poppy Black had been hit by a car one night when he was walking along a country road on St. Croix. The doctors on the island had helped him heal, but had done little about the broken bones in his body other than to try to arrange them in more or less the same way they'd been before the accident. That approach had been far from adequate.

The Sarasota doctors took x-rays, MRIs, and CT scans of his whole body, and studied them with each other. In doing so, they realized that with a couple of operations they could repair much of the damage. Poppy would have to have some of the pelvic bones that had knitted together the wrong way separated and pinned together in a new 'arrangement' that would enable him to walk and move about in an unrestricted way. He'd also get a new hip joint on his left side that would be made of Titanium. They were even optimistic that after their work, he might not limp or need a cane.

Poppy cried at their recommendations. He thought he'd never be a full man again. The first operation took place two weeks later. Even as he was groggy from the operation, two pretty nurses from physical therapy had him up and holding onto a walker as he moved about his hospital room.

Poppy's second operation took place three weeks later. Like the first, they had him moving around within hours of when they finished putting the new hip joint in place and adjusting the lateral position of the joint. After that, he spent several hours in physical therapy each day, at first while he stayed in the hospital and then as Odessa drove him back and forth to PT each day as he healed.

After four weeks, Dave flew Poppy and Odessa back to St. Croix. During that time, Della Black, Poppy's wife, and all their possessions had been moved to an apartment over the large garage at Mark Worthington's villa. Della had a new job. Instead of working as a maid making beds each day in one of the hotels on the island, she was a new maid for the villa, but had an extensive role in just about every aspect of keeping the villa in good shape and working with the visitors when they were there. The pay was outstanding, and the job included the apartment for Poppy and her. She reported to James Butler, the major-domo.

Poppy couldn't believe how great the family's new quarters were. Every storm he'd worried about whether they'd have anything left to live in. One time they had been wiped out completely. Poppy assumed a job at the villa worrying about landscaping, the pool, and the beach area. He was finally able to work again as he started to walk and move about without being in pain or feeling limited in mobility.

Odessa had been very open with her father while he was staying at the Circle about her new life. She even told him about the striptease she'd done in front of two-hundred men. Poppy had laughed, and confessed that Della had done something similar at a nightclub on the island named Tootsies, only she'd worked and danced there for two years while they dated and then got married. Della was forced to stop when she got pregnant with Odessa and started to bulge in a family way.

Odessa had never heard the story about her parent's early life. She was fascinated with the time with Poppy, and the stories he revealed about their life. Even while they were in love and dating, Della would go off with other men. It was one of the ways the girls at the nightclub supplemented their income. On that bit of news, Odessa's eyebrows about rotated off of her face. Poppy just laughed. He told her to loosen up and get used to the real world.

Mid-summer, Odessa started taking two courses at the university. One was a repeat of a college-level algebra course she'd taken at UVI, but that she found the university version considerably more challenging. The other was the start of an advanced Biochem class that she'd continue in the fall semester. Both were condensed classes that would cover twelve weeks of material in five weeks.