Loosening Up Bk. 11 Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dave sipped on a bottle of chilled water, he felt arms wrap around his body and the hard nipples of a medium-height woman etch into his back halfway between his shoulder blades and his waist. She wiggled her assets back and forth to stroke his body and reinforce her own nipple stimulation.

Dave said, "I need to guess who this is don't I?"

The nipples moved up and down his back, and the hands found Dave's own nipples and lightly stroked them.

Dave glanced down at the hands. The light was dim, but there were no wedding rings on the fingers. That eliminated a few women from consideration. Most of the women in the Circle had chosen to remain single, but many described themselves to others as being married to ALL the Circle men - about a hundred of them. Some had children and were seen as raising them as single mothers, but even that paradigm was often erroneous as they would have a steady male friend living with them most of the time.

Dave teased, "I am guessing this is a pledge."

The nipples again moved up and down on his back, signifying a 'Yes' answer to his speculation. The female giggled. A pledge to the Circle was someone spending their first six months to a year getting to know everyone in the Circle and being sure they wanted to live in the sexually-permissive atmosphere. At the time, there were twenty-one pledges, all but two were female. Dave still expected a few more from his travels to show up sometime.

Dave said, "And does this pledge have natural blonde hair?"

The nipples moved up and down his back again - a 'Yes'. That eliminated several brunettes from the mix as well as a few bottle blondes. As he stood facing the bar with his back to the woman, he felt a brush of long hair sweep across his back. This gave him a further hint as to height and the length of her hair. There was another giggle.

Dave said, "Skye?"

The pretty blonde slipped under his arm so they could kiss. "You're too smart. I thought it would take you longer to guess. You should be on the police force; you ask a few questions and you can deduce who the culprit is. You're a natural."

"That was a lucky guess. You're slightly taller than many of the other women. When I felt your hair on my shoulder it gave me a clue to your height. Are you unattached?"

"Not any longer. I'm hoping that we can reconnect for the rest of the evening."

"Where are you staying? I don't know where many of the new people are living."

"I'm staying in the guest room of Jim and Mandy Hotch, although I've often found myself in their bed all night."

Dave nodded, "So, the police force is sticking together - the blue wall of silence or sex or something?"

"Detective Lieutenant Hotch and Crime Lab Supervisor Grafton are good company. Besides, Jim is mentoring me as I segue into the local police department. I'm doing duty in the city right now."

"Walking a beat?"

"Actually, I am. Part of the familiarization process is to know the geography and feel of the territory. My duty station is at the corner of Main and Lemon Avenues downtown, but I'm supposed to wander five or ten blocks in each direction. It's pleasant work. Further, being in uniform in this city, most of the citizens have a great deal of respect for law enforcement, so I get some nice greetings. People stop and chat even. Moreover, I get to wear shorts and sneakers on the job as part of the uniform. I think I have the best cop job in the world."

Dave teased, "And the homeless population loves you, too?"

"Not always. I have to refer them to a city program for the homeless. They need ID in it to escape my hustle. The result is that they have a bed at night and good meals, so most are willing to go for it. The downside to them, perhaps, is that they get various kinds of counseling and some mental health and drug screening. Some also get referred to the VA for help; so many are older veterans, even going back to the Viet Nam war."

Dave opened a bottle of water for Skye. He asked, "Are you just arriving or were you here earlier? Sorry, I didn't notice you at dinner."

"I was here. I went off with Stan Carter to his home just outside the gates. He didn't come back. I think I left himnon compos mentis." She giggled again. "We had several very engaging lovemaking sessions."

"You don't mind talking about them?"

"It's been an adjustment to how I was raised. No one talked about sex, and certainly not with one boyfriend about the boyfriend you just fucked and left. This is one of the nice things about the Circle; I don't have to cage my words carefully. People don't get jealous or angry because they feel glad that something nice happened for me."

Dave teased, "Speaking of being raised, how's Mariah?"

Mariah was Skye's widowed mother living in Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania, and running the only bed and breakfast inn in the small town. Dave had stayed there, he and Mariah had mutually seduced each other, and then Skye had been added to the fray. She'd caught Dave and her motherin flagrante delicto. In her local police uniform with her weapon drawn, she'd thought her mother was being attacked, only to find this was a long sought-after liaison that started her mom living again after six years of widowhood and a longer span with no sex.

Skye had become as enthralled and as in love with Dave as her mother, but had the flexibility to leave the small town after quitting her job on the local police force. Jim Hotch in the Circle had helped her apply and get a job with the local city police department. Police departments all over the country were desperate for qualified candidates to hire.

Skye laughed, "She's fine. She found a couple of guys to date, but they're lacking in many ways. To show you how committed she is to you and the Circle, she put the B&B on the market to sell. As soon as it sells, she'll be down here looking to pledge the Circle. She has dreams about the Circle and is unreasonably jealous that I'm down here and she's not."

Dave shook his head. "I had no idea she was THAT interested in the Circle. Did she ever think of starting her own Circle up there or joining in an existing polyamorous group? I think the fan club is starting to accumulate data on groups that are forming."

"I'll tell her, but I think you were one of the prime attractions."

Dave said, "As you've probably noticed, I'm stretched pretty thin in terms of my availability for any one woman. I hate to put it this way, but they can always 'make-do' with some of the other men." He laughed derisively at his choice of words.

Skye said, "I'll pass on your droll wisdom on to her. I'd be surprised if the inn sold very quickly. The town has been bypassed by progress and is a backwater for about anything you can think of except Slinky toys. Anybody that would try to make a living running the inn would be sorely disappointed unless they can beef up the marketing, perhaps as a getaway from Pittsburgh. What allows mom to get by is dad's life insurance payout."

Skye kissed Dave again. "Enough about my mother. You can tell her yourself because she's going to close the B&B for a few weeks and come down here for Christmas. She arrives next Thursday."

"That's great. She staying with you?"

"I set her up in your guest room. Alice made the offer when she heard I wanted to find a guest room for her and I accepted." She giggled, "She'll be right down the hall from you with high expectations about getting laid."

"Oh, I'll be sure she has a few episodes in my bed," Dave teased.

"That's exactly what she's hoping for. She's open to the other aspects and men of the Circle, but sure hopes to spend time with you." After a pause, Skye asked, "Will you make love to me now?"

"Are you inured to being on the chaises?"

Skye smiled, "I think so. I've done some public lovemaking here, but ... well, I'm still getting over my modesty. Even being naked like this is still a small reach for me. Mandy helped me.

"What do you mean?" Dave asked as they stood drinking their water.

"Mandy told me how reticent she was about going all the way into the Circle culture when Jim first brought her here. She had me pegged exactly. She wasn't sure she could plunge in and sleep with eighty new guys. She liked Jim and had dated a lot, but all her interactions were one-at-a-time, in private, and often in a dimly lit bedroom. You know, one candle for a romantic atmosphere.

"She told me about how she visited and had to get used to the partial nudity on the patio in the middle of the day, at the cocktail hour, and then even over dinner. She told me how she'd bugged out several times before the sex started, and then she'd loitered on the fringe and watched everyone a couple of times. She told me how she finally just focused not just on Jim but also on you. You were her gateway into the Circle.

"She made love with you in public - on one of these chaises, and that made all the difference in the world for her. Everything she told me, put my mind at ease. I wasn't that different, and yet, here she was having made the transition to being a full member. I like her, too, and especially Jim.

"Well, Mandy declared the inside of their home a clothes-free zone. The three of us were naked all the time. Of course, that made me horny, so I'd make a pass at Jim, and we'd end up fucking. Mandy joined in, and I found I really liked doing something with her, too; and the three of us were sexually playful a lot of the time.

"Come time for my first Friday night on the patio, and it wasn't so bad. Jim stuck with me for the first round, and Mandy connected with a cute university guy named Neo on the chaise right next to us. After the four of us had finished making love, Neo politely asked if he could be my next partner. I'd just watched him fuck my best friend and he was careful and romantic. I said yes. From then on, I've been more or less okay about being in public. I still have qualms now and again, but I get over them faster each time."

Dave smirked as he led her to a relatively isolated chaise. He told her, "You should have been here when we first started the Circle or when our first group of children were only infants. We were fucking ALL the time. We were naked and if you were on the patio, it was considered an invitation. Moreover, we were all younger and more resilient, so making love in the morning, at brunch, after lunch, in mid-afternoon, in late-afternoon, over cocktails, and then a couple times after dinner was not abnormal for anybody."

"Weren't the women sore? Didn't you get chafed?"

He chuckled, "You build up a tolerance. It was a blast and still is. Some of those couplings just went undercover, like you going off to Stan's home where you couldn't be seen by the others."

"I could have thrived in your old environment. I always wanted to be such a slut in college. I envied the girls that 'put out' all the time. Now, I know why - the hypersexuality. I'm a nympho, and in this group I'm normal."

"And you're not a slut; you're just one more Circle member that has an abundance of love and lust to share with people she likes."

"And I do like the men and women in terms of frequency and variety. Getting sexual with the women has been eye-opening for me. You started me with mom, but I thought that was an exception. Now, I know it was the tip of the iceberg. I can admit this now, but I've had some lovemaking sessions with just one other woman and each of them has been delightful and pleasing. Just so you know, two of my encounters were with Julie and Cricket - two of your wives. They're so nice and loving."

The two snuggled together on the chaise and got very close and physical. They rained down kisses on each other, and then their tongues got involves not only in French kissing, but also in licking all the erogenous zones in a sexual manner."

Their hands roamed over each other's body trying to increase the pleasure for their partner and the panting and deeper sexual urges took over.

* * * * *

Dave went with Skye to the main airport to pick-up her mother a week later. She'd flown from Pittsburgh, changing planes in Atlanta. When Mariah came through the security barrier, she dropped her bag and flew into Dave's arms. He had to brace himself so she didn't bowl him over as they connected. The passionate kisses that she insisted on amused many of the other passengers on the flight as they filed by the couple just outside of security. Skye was left picking up her mother's shoulder bag, before she also got a hug and kiss.

Mariah looked ten years younger than when he'd last seen her. Her hair was shorter and cuter, and had been dyed blonde to remove the blotches of gray that nature had started to give her. She also seemed to have lost at least twenty pounds, and on a short woman, that's a lot of weight loss. She was vibrant and he guessed she'd been exercising more. Her smile revealed whiter teeth, too; she'd been doing something with her dentist to brighten her grin.

Skye tried to look unhappy, "I guess I'm chopped liver. Now we know that you don't care that I'm here; you only flew in to be with Dave." She paused and added, "And mom, you look fabulous. I love the program you're on - whatever it is."

Skye seemed to be examining her mother almost as carefully as he was. She finally told Dave, "I saw part of this transformation starting, but I haven't seen her for over two months. The changes she's made to herself are amazing."

Mariah more or less ignored the guilt trip and compliments, and made a few comments about her flights and how excited she was to actually see the Circle and to meet everyone. Skye had told him how she'd practically memorized Cricket's book and every episode of The Circle television show - all five seasons. She'd also joined the fan club so she had access to the 'latest' about the Circle.

Erin Steckler, the Circle's PR person, had become the Circle's liaison with Chris and Eva who ran the fan club. They talked every few days and Erin passed along some of the gossipy tidbits and events going on within the Circle. Consequently, Mariah knew that another tennis court had been added to the one created at the end of the summer, that Jenn had some false labor pains, and a pretty detailed description of all the things planned for the Christmas to New Year's holiday. A picture of Mariah even got posted to show one of the 'sympathetic' visitors that her daughter Pledge Skye was welcoming. The use of the term 'sympathetic' alerted everyone that they need not change their behavior as they might for other parents, and that Mariah could be considered as fair game for romancing.

Mariah rode in the front seat of Dave's car leaning forward in eager anticipation of reaching the Circle compound. Dave worried that she'd wet the seat because of her excitement when they turned onto Christian Grey Drive to reach the main Circle entrance. She jumped up and down in her seat as the guard house came into view, and swooned as she could actually see some of the homes and townhouses for the first time with her own eyes and not via TV or photographs on the fan club website.

Dave brought Mariah in the front door of his home and brought her luggage along. Skye trailed and was laughing at how child-like her mother was behaving. Most of the family was at work, but Cricket was working at her desk in a corner of the living room. She warmly greeted Mariah, who wasn't at all disarmed by Cricket's nude body, even as the two hugged.

"I'm so glad to meet you. I've read ALL your books, and the one on the Circle about five times. You are such a great author and the way you write is so easy for me to digest. Your stories are fabulous and your sex scenes delectable."

Cricket hugged the woman, "Thank you. Your comments mean a great deal to me, especially face-to-face. I was lacking a little motivation on what I was writing and you just became my muse for today."

Dave took Mariah upstairs to his guest room after some further conversation, giving her tour on the way. Opposite the guest room, he pointed out the door to his master bedroom. Mariah came back and gazed into the large room, taking in the two double-wide super-king-size beds.

Mariah said to him, "Will you make love to me in one of your beds?" The longing and enthusiasm in her voice was not to be discounted. "I've read about them, dreamed about them, and fantasized about that happening."

"Yes," he chuckled, "if that's what you want. I'd be delighted."

"I mean right NOW, please. I've missed you for over four months. I'm as love with you now as I was the day you left. You said the oxytocin would wear off, well, it didn't. I'm in love - still and for always."

Dave pulled the shorter woman to him. After kissing her, he winked at Skye, who stood in the doorway with a smirk on her face.

Dave pulled Mariah's top from her belted skirt. Her hands immediately went in the air, in open invitation for him to remove the garment. He did. He also quickly dispensed with her lacey brassiere. The lingerie looked brand new. He then undid everything he could see that held her skirt up - belt, buttons, and a zipper. She shimmied several times, and the skirt dropped down her shapely legs. Dave noted that she had been exercising.

Mariah was left wearing a pair of lace undies that matched her bra, and some modest heels. Dave peeled the underwear down her legs. He admonished her, "Mariah, you are a sexy lady. I like the new lingerie, but I'm going to insist that while you're here you wear nothing. I'd like you go commando all the time. Also, if you're doing heels, you may as well go all the way and wear CFM heels."

"CFM?"

"Skye will explain it to you later. You need to take her shopping," he directed at Mariah's daughter with a laugh. "Be sure she flashes the shoe salesman."

Mariah ignored his taunts. She pulled and poked at Dave until he lost his clothing. Skye helped as she also dispensed with her own clothes. She'd volunteered to leave the two lovers alone, but Dave and Mariah had asked her to stay.

Mariah dropped to her knees on the plush carpeting and started sucking on Dave's tumescent cock. After a few minutes, she said, "I've watched hours of porn and eaten a large number of cucumbers to learn how to do a good job doing this ... I think. I hope it's all right?"

Dave assured her, "You were fine in Pennsylvania, and you're obviously an expert now. There's not a bad way to do what you're doing, except to use teeth too roughly."

Mariah laughed and then tried to deep-throat his cock. The combination of small woman and large man didn't seem to allow for that possibility. Skye intervened and showed her mother the fellatio she'd learned back in high school. Dave's cock completely disappeared, and when it did reappear, he was long, hard, wet, and rapidly achieving that purplish color showing imminent readiness. Mariah tried again unsuccessfully, but she had a determined look in her eye.

Mariah threw herself backwards onto the nearest large bed. "It's been my fantasy that you would take me here in your own bed. Please!"

Dave didn't disappoint. After only a minute or two licking her sodden slit, he slid his cock into the body of his mature friend. Mariah went into small spasms of joy over the penetration and cooed her pleasure. She wrapped her legs around his body spreading herself wide, as he started to piston into her.

Skye lay beside her mother whispering lewd things to her. She described several of the lovemaking sessions she'd had with Dave over the past weeks, and then talked about her liaisons with some of the other men. She talked about 'fucking' on the patio, and how good it feels to make love outdoors on a warm evening. She talked about the feel of multiple cocks over a single evening - sometimes simultaneously, and how she wanted to be sure her mother had that experience.