Loosening Up Bk. 11 Ch. 31-34 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trick had been with Mick -- the drummer. Fortunately, Lars Nilsson, the drummer for Zoey and the Circle was able to step in while Mick took a couple of needed fifteen-minute breaks. Lars did a credible job for some of Ashley and Shiloh's numbers. He wisely kept it simple.

After one round of drinks, one of the roadies came in and caught Robby's eye. He told him the stadium was sufficiently empty that the band could start to dismantle their gear. In small groups, the band members returned to the stage to fold up their instruments and electronics.

This time everyone belonging to the Hawks was returning to Nashville with their gear. The next concert was in a month in Austin, Texas. A few others were also booked shortly afterwards as things got into the autumn.

Ronnie, the cute keyboardist in The Hawks asked Dave, "Are you riding your motorcycle back to Florida?"

Dave rolled his eyes. "No. I've done my big tour. Monday, I deliver the bike to a motorcycle shop near the airport. They're going to crate it up and it'll be shipped back to Sarasota. I'm flying back home in the Cessna Citation, or I should say Alice is flying me home. I need to requalify in the plane before I should take it up again."

"So, you'll fly into your gigs from now on?"

"It'll depend on where they are and how close together, but fundamentally yes."

Kyle came up to the couple in the busy room. "Dave, you out did yourself. You really have star power. I'm so glad we taped the whole show. I really think the DVDs will outsell the CDs." He turned to Ronnie and said, "And you're going to be famous. That solo you did, made the whole first set a memorable even. That'll be played on the radio for decades. You rock!"

"DVDs? You videoed everything?" Ronnie sounded surprised.

"Start to finish. Most of what you might have seen going up on the large screens is what'll be on the DVDs. We also want to shoot some bonus footage with Dave, Ashley, Shiloh, Ally, and Zoey, plus the various band members, but we can do that in a week or two. We'll come to Sarasota and shoot at the Circle as a backdrop for some of you?" Kyle smiled.

Dave responded with laughter, "Sure! A couple of nude or topless women in the background will definitely help promote the video version."

Kyle rolled his eyes. Ronnie laughed and added, "I do topless." She ran her hands down the sides of her shapely body, pulling her blouse in snug against her breasts.

After packing the instruments and equipment at the stadium, and loading it into a truck, the entire entourage took a large luxury tour bus back to the hotel. KC had outdone herself with the after-concert party meal.

There was also a handsome male bartender and a very pretty girl who appeared to be a French maid tending to the food and cleanup as things were left behind. She had legs that went on forever and was wearing spike heels that were pretty much CFM shoes. Her little server's uniform was marginal for being risqué, but Dave reminded himself that this was L.A.

After meeting Trish in Arizona, Dave was suspicious of the two 'outsiders'. His hunch later turned out to be correct. Both the man, Dane Brattle, and the girl, Kara Marsden, turned out to be friends of Alice from the porn industry. Only Alice and KC apparently knew that at the start of the party.

That information was readily extracted from Kara by way of a direct question from Dave. "Do you happen to know my wife Alice or Alice Angel in some capacity?"

Kara smiled, "Yes, she's a good friend. We've known each other for over five years. Please don't say anything, though."

"Making adult videos?"

"Yes."

"And did she invite you to be here tonight along with Dane?"

Kara broke into a wide grin. "She did -- on Thursday when we saw her."

"So, you were making videos with Alice on Thursday and Friday?"

Kara responded with a sheepish grin, "And with Pam, Rose, and Lauren, too. They're all sworn to secrecy. There were other guys with us, plus the filming, sound, and makeup crews. Dane and I were the only two that could make this party on such short notice."

"Do you plan to participate in all of happenings later?"

"We sure hope to." Kara sounded hopeful. Her shyness turned into a broad grin. She added, "Alice checked all our 'paperwork', if you will."

Dave was laughing. "You're hot. Put me on your dance card."

"I think I will. You're the first to guess the secret." She made a motion to button her lips, but then unbuttoned yet another button on her cute little maid's outfit.

Dave snacked on some steak tips, bacon wrapped scallops, shrimp cocktail, and a glass of wine. He told KC how wonderful a spread she'd arranged and she looked pleased that she'd pleased him. Others were also raving about the food and drink.

After most people had eaten, Mick started to turn out some lights, but Dave stopped him. "Hold off for just a few minutes more. You'll see."

A minute later, Kara was collecting some empty beer bottles when Dane bumped into her, supposedly on the way to get a drink order to someone. He was carrying a tall glass with supposedly colored liquor in it, a straw, and a little umbrella.

Dane 'accidently' bumped into Kara and the drink spilled all over her from her neck to her feet. She was covered and dripping all over her front. She screamed, "YOU KLUTZ!"

Everybody turned to look at the sudden altercation. Kara loudly said, "I'm covered and it's sticky." She immediately started to peel off one part of her maid's costume after another. There seemed to be a lot of parts, too.

Dave was laughing. There was a little bit of bump and grind in what she was doing, and occasionally she'd have to bend over, straight-legged, but she was trying to hide that element of things. When her lacy bra got revealed, Dane started to react.

Dane kept apologizing but his theatrics were marginally transparent. "I didn't see you there. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

As Kara kept removing her soaked clothing, Dane started to strip, removing his shirt so that his six-pack abs showed and then offering it to Kara. All that was in a supposed rush to help her. All she did was use the shirt to try to blot off the wetness to her upper body. She kept swearing at his clumsiness and callousness at soaking her through to the skin.

Kara peeled her wet black stockings down her legs and shed the garter belt. The act, leg by leg, was very seductive and arousing. She had great looking legs and did the job straight legged most of the time. She used the shirt again to wipe up the mess from her legs and put the CFM shoes back on.

Dane helpfully announced, "Oh, you could wear my pants. I'm sooooo sorry. I promise I'll get you a new uniform and pay for cleaning this one." He slid out of his black chinos, displaying a very muscular set of legs that the women immediately started to drool over. Dane was a gym rat.

Kara peeled off the small skirt to her maid's uniform that was actually dripping with the liquid from the drink and then the matching black undies until she was completely naked. She did a quick wipe with the shirt to blot off some moisture from the spilled cocktail, and turned to Dane as he started to offer her both his pants and his boxers. They were both nude.

Dane kept apologizing and acting out that his spilling the drink on Kara was the worst thing that could possibly have happened to either of them. As Dane and Kara had stripped away all their clothes, the rest of the room had gone totally quiet and just watched the two of them get naked and try to remedy the situation. There was a collective sense of disbelief in the room. Was the spill really this bad?

Kara then turned, took a few steps to Dave, and plastered her hot naked body against his, and launched one very passionate kiss on him. Her generous breasts smooshed out against his chest. She took one of his hands and brought it up to her right breast in case he didn't get the obvious message of her desire. She said, "Feel me all over. I'm not really that sticky unless you make me that way."

Dane had looked the other way and pulled Pam into his arms. The two of them were kissing like the end of the world was nigh, and she quickly had a firm grasp on his rapidly hardening cock. She stroked him repeatedly until he'd inflated to a remarkable size far greater than anyone in the room had ever seen firsthand, and most knew there was some generous meat in the male band members. Dane definitely had the requisite equipment to qualify as a male porn star.

Dave only saw three groupies that the band had recruited for the evening's festivities. There were standing with mouths agape watching the scene.

Only then did a few people in the room start to laugh, and realize they were watching a private strip show and had been teased for the past five minutes. A few people applauded. As they did, Pam knelt in front of Dane and started a world-class blow job.

Kara jerked down Dave's fancy blue jeans after undoing the belt and zipper. She knelt in front of him and started to fellate another impressive shaft, making loud and sloshy sounds as she engaged with the man meat.

As Dave stood with his dick deep in Kara's mouth, he gestured to Mick at that point, and he then started his appointed rounds to turn off most of the lights and dim the others to make the atmosphere more conducive to another After-Party orgy.

Alice came and wrapped her arms around Dave, undoing his shirt snaps. "Get out of these clothes. Set an example for the others."

Dave told her, "Kara is very talented. I guessed she was a shill. She was too hot, a little risqué, and came on the tails of my experience with Trish that you arranged, so I kind of guessed something might happen. This was a good show, however."

Alice kissed him, "Trish? You mean the Trish that is pining away for you at the Circle right now, awaiting to service you in any way she can to ensure your happiness? The Trish that is pledging her entire Sluthood first to you and then to the other men in the Circle because you suggested she do that? The Trish that has already made two videos with Mike at Circle-X Productions that will hopefully please you? That Trish?"

Dave laughed, "She did kind of go off the deep end about me."

Alice laughed, "All the women you meet do that. Include me in that, too. I love you." They shared a hot kiss even as Kara continued her blowjob.

Kara extracted his cock from her mouth and looked up at him, "I'm kind of hoping for the same treatment. Trish is a good friend."

Alice jumped in, "Come to Florida. Drink the Kool-Aid with us. Come join the Circle. You'd fit in. Our whole group is hypersexual, just like you."

Not much later, the members of the Prentiss family at the hotel had a family moment with their new friends. Dane lay on the plush carpet with Pam riding his cock and Alice riding his tongue. Next to them, Dave plundered Kara's beautiful body as she had her legs wrapped around his torso drawing him into her body. By that time, they were not unique in the room in terms of nudity or lovemaking.

Alice explained to the others that part of Thursday and Friday's porn videoing involved the new couple. Dane had already done an FFM video with Alice and Rose, and then a more romantic scene with Lauren and Pam. Alice Angel had also done a lesbian scene with Kara, another scene with two other male studs -- a solid MMF video, and then all ten of the actors that were present, which including Alice, Pam, Rose, Lauren, and Kara, and Dane and four other men, had shot an orgy scene to end the day on Friday.

At Alice and Pam's urging and Kara's request, Dave gave Kara The Experience. She was a classic example of how she responded to his A-spot orgasm. She was out cold for two minutes and then woke up a different person who was madly in love with him. At her insistence, they made love again.

Later, Dave insisted that she share her charms with some of the band members and especially Shane. Kara went across the room, and Shane was a lost cause from the get-go. She nailed his ass to the carpet and then wouldn't turn him loose until he'd given her five orgasms and a massive load. He looked very happy.

Dave had studied KC as Kara did Shane. KC watched her boyfriend getting the stuffing fucked out of him. His assessment was that she really liked Shane but felt glad that he was having an intense sexual experience with someone he'd just met.

Dave later coupled and then slept with KC, Rose, and Lauren. After making sure he was fine with the arrangement, Alice and Pam slept in one of the king beds with Dane and Robby Nixx. They were busy much of the night he found out later.

* * * * *

Dave sat in the jump seat of the Cessna Citation. Alice was pilot-in-command and Pam was copilot. Dave would again have to requalify in the jet. He watched their every move, refamiliarizing himself with the cockpit management procedures and listening to their responses to Air Traffic Control. Occasionally, one of the women would give him a little quiz about some aspect of the plane or ATC procedures. He did quite well.

The entire concert entourage had taken Sunday as a rest day, staying near the hotel if they ventured out at all. Dave did take a late morning run with Alice, Pam, Rose, and Lauren.

The flight back to Sarasota or SRQ in pilot parlance left Orange County Airport at seven a.m. Their anticipated arrival time was to be around four p.m. local time. Another chartered jet also left the same airport that morning with the band and the rest of the crew for Nashville.

The jet heading for Florida was full; it held the six members of Zoey and the Circle band, Rose, Lauren, Shiloh, and Kara. Kara was a surprise passenger, but she wanted more of an opportunity to interact with Dave and wanted to see the Circle firsthand. She intended to return to L.A. after a week's visit -- maybe.

Alice had snickered at the idea of limiting her visit to a week. She was sure that once Kara became immersed in the Circle that she'd never leave. Alice had even booked her to make a couple more porn videos with Mike Holiday and Circle X Productions. Thus, Kara would have an income stream, friends, a warm bed, and about all the cock she could stand. She just smiled when she realized the potential behind her visit.

Alice made a textbook approach and landing at the Circle Airport with the jet. Pam had called ahead and arranged for the plane to be met by many golf carts to disperse the luggage and passengers around the various parts of the Circle housing, or just to the core for cocktails and dinner.

There was a modest crowd as the plane door opened after parking in front of its hangar. When Dave stepped out, everyone cheered. Several of the newer women and pledges ran up and swamped Dave with hugs and kisses and pledges of lifelong love. They included Bree Ruiz, the waitress from Vale, Colorado, that Dave had graced with a scholarship; Lucy Stetson and Naomi Clark, from Seattle that he'd met in Wyoming; Beth Williams, Nikky's first cousin; Kay Darden, from Washington who gave Dave her virginity at an After Party; Samantha Tilton from Idaho; Cora Destine, a groupie from Oregon that had fallen for Dave; and Trish Carpenter, the erstwhile massage therapist that Alice had arranged for her husband when he was in Arizona. Trish was surprised and pleased to see Kara disembark the jet.

Dave laughed and tried to turn the onslaught into something more orderly, by carefully taking each woman, one at a time, and giving them a meaningful kiss and an expression of his love. The greetings took a little longer but made the scene less chaotic.

As Dave kissed the last of the young women, he saw four other, more mature women standing off watching him and his devotees. Dave went to them. He took Mariah St. Clair in his arms and kissed her. She told him in joyous tones, "I'm here now. The B&B in Hollidaysburg sold. I couldn't stay away. Just so you know, I still love you with all my heart and soul."

Next he embraced Marlyss Rae, Angie's mother. After their greeting, she said, "I've also moved here from St. Petersburg. I couldn't stay away. I'm in love with you and two-hundred other people, and I couldn't stay away either. I love you."

The next to receive his kisses and hugs was Dakota Whitedeer, the Navajo woman he'd met in New Mexico. She just smiled and the joy in her heart leapt to his over the transcendental connection between them. Her smile said everything. Their kiss just sealed the deal.

The last in his arms at that moment was Dr. Carol Dalton. Dave teased, "Shouldn't you be seeing patients?"

Carol squeezed him tightly, "Oh, David. I love you. I had to be here when you got home. I ... I ... I just love you and everyone here." She flung her arms open wide to indicate the whole Circle. I'll work extra hard tomorrow.

Dave gathered up the four into one of the six-person golf carts. "And I love all of you. I'm home now. No more crazy wandering around the planet -- well, not over such a long span of time. When I have a concert or appointment, I'll fly to and from. I won't be away for as many months as I was this part of my sojourn through life.

Dakota teased him, "So, you've finally loosened up?"

He laughed, "I guess so. If I get any looser, I'll fall apart."

Dave drove them up to the core. Again, there was a Welcome Home banner. Dave's music was also being piped over the PA system on the patio. He rolled his eyes and gestured at Ty to change the music. Ty laughed and some more mellow pop music came on.

There were over a hundred others that came and greeted Dave. The reunions were all joyful and full of hope and promise. Scarlett was even home and part of the welcoming committee along with his other wives.

Eventually, Ty and Dale grabbed hold of Dave and walked him inside the core living room. Ty explained, "We've been busy while you were gone. As you probably recall, we still had about fifteen-thousand square feet of unused space in the core that we were using for storage and hobby rooms.

"The Board reclaimed all that space and we've turned it into studio apartments, mostly for our single pledges and members. Jack Anders did the plans, got the permits, and oversaw the construction. It went quickly given we had the space dried in. Many of your new proteges are living here, and they tell me they love it." He led Dave through a fire door to a new modern interior hallway and showed him one of the model apartments; it was gorgeous.

Dale continued, "We've created twenty-five new apartments beyond what we had, even adding a second-level in part of the space. Moreover, we can easily knockdown and reconfigure the walls if we want. This is one very flexible building."

Ty said, "By the way, one of the newer families in the Circle asked me to pay their respects to you. It seems that Dar, Wren, Skylar, and Raye Crawford all met you in Arizona, so they thought they'd let the others greet you. They're still in the process of moving here, so are kind of disorganized with piles of cardboard boxes just yet. I'll tell you later about the indoctrination course about fifty of us went through led by an unnamed Federal agency that instructed us about how to be sure we keep them safe. They do believe the threat is past, but just to be sure we merely welcome them as a new family of like-minded souls. We're learning their new backgrounds, if you get my drift." He laughed, "Officially, they're pledging."

"I do understand. This is so great that they're back ...I mean that we have a new family with us, I mean."

Dale and Ty both led Dave back towards the patio. Ty said, "Go back out with your friends and lovers. By the way, you have bar duty starting tomorrow." He and Dale laughed hard at the humbling remark as they went through the doors back to the crowded part of patio.

As they appeared, another cheer of welcome broke out from a new cluster of Dave's friends.