Lord Commander's Bequest

Story Info
A Night Elf and a Worgen bond in Elwynn Forest.
2.5k words
5
504
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My presence was requested," a stern voice abruptly halted the silence that had trounced the room. It came from a woman and it was in Darnassian she chimed in, her mother tongue.

"Yes. Yes, it was. Still is, actually," Victor responded with eloquence, showing unmatched potency and skill, articulating in the very same language.

"What is it?" Qiana asked, hands crossed and pressed hard against her ample bosom. This was how she had always been -- quick to question, eager to bite. Small talk wasn't her thing -- she had little use of it. Beating around the bush simply wasn't part of her routine.

"Walk with me," he wrapped his hand around hers and opened the doors that lead to the corridor with a kick. "It is not a mission I'm willing to send you out to. Not this time. However, if I hadn't specified that, you would've declined to come. We've known each other for a while now and I've come to realize socializing is simply not a you thing."

The Night Elf nodded her head as she idly flickered her fingers. Hers was an uniform, befitting a Druid -- loose leather pants and a vest that revealed much of her body. A pair of pauldrons on each shoulder and a compact, enchanted bracelet on her right wrist.

"I reckon it's a fine day for a walk and I would like you to tag along. It's Stormwind City I'm headed towards. Let the gloom of this valley dissipate for a moment," he said as the two nimbly walked past a myriad of paintings, be they of Human or Elven generals. "And saying no to me is simply unacceptable. I am your Lord Commander, after all."

It's true -- Shadowmoon wasn't the best place to reside in. It was drab and joyless, soaked in the perils of an eternal night. But.. it also had its charm. A charm reminiscent to the lands she hailed from. Ah, it's been years since she had gazed upon the colossal, besmirched trees of Ashenvale. Had the air there... changed? Wait, why would it? And what about her relatives? Were they... okay? Now, why exactly wouldn't they be? A plethora of questions flew up and about as she peered down onto the luxurious, marble floors.

The snap of his fingers awakened her from this -- sort of -- hazy, half-asleep state that she was in.

"We're here," he let go of her, his deep voice booming and echoing within the empty room they had just entered.

Victor threw his hands forth, distinguished movements following suit. An incantation in Thalassian here and there and then the clap of his hands. A portal now hovered before the duo, revealing a green dale somewhere within Elwynn Forest, shimmering with the energies of the Arcane.

"Ladies first," he replied, a gentle smile gracing his youthful, Human features.

***

Qiana stepped into the portal with a frown on her face. She was a Night Elf and her kin wasn't very fond of sorcery. They had once bridled it with unmatched potency. However, their lust for more had consequently led to their downfall and, regardless of what they did, they could never fully recover, nor shake off the trauma that had ensued afterward.

A picturesque view unfolded between the pair as they stepped out of the portal -- sturdy trees blossomed about. Hills tall and proud, flora, unblemished by the hands of the younger races. It is here where flowers bloomed the loudest.

"A truly glamorous view," he spoke up. "You've my thanks for joining me."

Not that you had a choice, he thought to himself.

"Of course, Lord Commander," she responded as she looked about to gaze upon his face. But it wasn't the same Victor her eyes met -- he was now in his other form. His more bestial, wolf-like form. He was a wolf-man, or as they called them, a Worgen. A living remnant of her ilk's shame, if you will.

Crap, she panicked.

There wasn't just a specific, one thing she fancied about him when he shapeshifted. She liked the way his shoulders broadened and his eyes grew colder. His knife-like ears and domineering frame had quite the charm to them. It aroused her and she felt overpowered in a sense. Perhaps if he could just lift her up and... No.

She shook her head. Could he have noticed that?

Victor had perceived her sudden change of character. It always happened when he switched to his wilder side. From a confident and sullen woman, she swiveled to a shy and timid one. This change of character was bizarre and he definitely wanted to study it. Perhaps.. even confront it.

"So, little lamb," he went on. "What is it that Druids do in their free time, when they're out in nature?"

Little lamb? Now that's a new one.

"We mostly commute with the environment -- try to see whether we can be of any use to the groves. The flora and fauna all speak to us. Had something gone wrong -- their lamented voices would've rang in my ears."

"In those ears?" He extended a hand to caress them, claws upon pale flesh.

"Yes. In those very ears."

Qiana closed her eyes for a second. If her vigorous training had not turned her into an unrelenting warrior, she would've been trembling. Not out of fear, but sheer lust and desire.

"You've been in my service for such a long time," he began. "You've done excellently so far. I've yet to raise a single complaint. Do you understand how good you are at what you're doing?"

She didn't understand where he was going with this.

"Now, here's the thing. I, being the idiot that I am, have not rewarded you a single time. So, here I stand, right before you. Like a naughty buffoon. Dare I ask --"

She gulped.

"If there was one thing you'd want me to do for you, could you please be so kind as to tell me what it is?"

And here it was again -- that damned silence. The gentle chirping of the birds protruded and so did the howl of the chilling wind. It was a fine day outside, it really was. And it was a long road ahead to the capital.

"I want you to fuck me."

Unmatched and unreplicable vitality broke free as she stated her desire. His ears perked and so did hers, in unison.

"Oh, so that's it. Your wish is my command."

***

It was strange, doing it in the wild, Victor thought. The duo had spent almost all morning poking and smooching one another out in the open, naked as frogs.

Perhaps she had been used to it, but she wasn't exactly a domesticated one. No Elf was. This contrast -- sort of -- bonded them. He didn't know whether she had realized it or not, but he had grown accustomed to her. If only he knew that's how she felt about him sooner, he would've made the first step much earlier.

He was laying on the ground with his back facing the grass, embraced fully by the greenness that jutted upwards. It was her cunt he was licking profoundly, exploring each and every corner of it with his perversely long tongue. And down there -- she was also doing business, with her mouth around his member.

She wasn't particularly used to these kind of shapes, no. It wasn't the mushroom-like head she had moistened for decades to come. It was a knob akin to that of a beast. Still, it was just as delicious, perhaps even more so.

Within her head, an announcement rang.

"Not to scare you or anything along those lines, but I think something -- someone -- is nearing," he was using telepathy to reach out to her. 

He ceased fucking her face strenuously for a moment, her mouth agape and saliva dripping down his musky-scented balls. Dick still deep inside her throat, she managed to let out a meek "oomghhh~" and nothing else.

Victor grabbed her by the ponytail and gently began pulling her towards his chest, hands trailing along her smooth body and supporting her, so that she can erect herself and fully sit on his face.

In sheer silence, she tagged along as he continued exploring her insides. Accordingly, he waved his hands up and about, Arcane glimmer shrouding them. A spell of some sort had been conjured, making them invisible to the naked eye.

Qiana trailed her Amazonian body down his torso, leaving a line of saliva as she made her way towards his manhood. She firmly seated her plump bottom on it, a muffled moan tagging along.

"It's time for the Night Elf to muzzle her Sabertooth," she sent a telepathic message of her own.

And with that, she began bouncing on it, up and down, sporadically. Sweat dripping down her well-toned and scarred body, eyes wide open and hands weaving a spell of her own. 

It was a Druidic thing -- something lesser, Victor proposed. The grass they were surrounded by grew thicker, more rotund, and slowly encircled the two. Like a wall it grew -- now, what was this if not a garrison of their own?

The steps of something heavy could be heard, but it was hard to discern what it was exactly. It couldn't have been a Human, no, it was way too hulking. It couldn't have been a Draenei either, as no hooves clanking were detected.

Qiana brought herself to a squat and tried moving to the side, however, her legs betrayed her. She saw herself falling onto Victor's chest, a waterfall spilling out of her wrecked cunt. Just how many jabs of that obelisk of a cock had it taken?

She squirted all over him, pupilless eyes peering down towards the mess she'd made. Her penetrated cunt quivering.

She was... ashamed. Of herself. Of what she had done, but it was the Worgen's reassuring stare she met. A plain face that told her it was okay.

The moving figure closed in on them. It was panting, breathing heavily. It had been tired, very much so. Someone shouting could be heard in the distance. It was the voice of a man, followed by the barking of what seemed to be two dogs.

Shit, she thought to herself. Hopefully, these beasts won't sniff us out.

Nevertheless, curiosity beclouded her conscience. She knew they could've been caught by either the monster or the one chasing after it, or both, with only one wrong step. But.. she also didn't care. Perhaps she wanted to be found? Could she be into such a thing? She questioned her own sanity for a moment.

Perhaps it was time for Victor to climax -- a thought of reason sprang about. So, he began sliding his tremendous hand up and down his own manhood. His dick was what one could only describe as the perfect mixture between thickness and girth, and Qiana had savored every minute pouncing on it.

Now was not the time -- a tender finger was placed on his tip, disallowing him to ejaculate. It was hers.

He stood there, confused and met a gaze of astute confidence.

"You can only finish when I allow you to," her voice chimed within his head. Just what was she on about?

She moved slightly to the side and budged the grass that stood in her way to perceive her surroundings.

It was green skin she peered at. An Orc... Hello? What was it doing here? And who was chasing it?

Just when she was about to move her body forth, someone grabbed her waist and shook it the other direction. Her womanhood meeting the one that had thwacked it relentlessly again.

He inserted himself in with unmatched ferocity, naught but savagery in sight. 

No one orders /me/ around.

***

An hour had passed, maybe two. Qiana's strength was no more. Her pussy had been gaped staggeringly and she couldn't take it any longer. She was almost unrecognizable, reduced to a moaning mess. Yet, it seemed like Victor could go on -- he didn't care whether she wanted him to stop or not. He was the Lord Commander and his word meant law. And may the Light, or Elune, for that matter, help those who dared disobey him.

"Damned beast," a strange voice came out. He was approaching the place the couple huddled in. The spell that Victor had placed earlier had worn off, but the grass enlarged by her stood proud.

He had lost the Orc and was returning from the hunt.

It was the sniffling of a dog the couple could discern, approaching them. The man was far behind, walking with the other hound.

Shit.

"He undressed these poor ladies and took them to his lair. Blasted green-skins, they're good-for-nothing rapists. The Alliance should've never made the mistake to trust them."

It was a hillbilly chasing the Orc, a gun on his waist, probably. How the two had found one another was a mystery that they did not care enough to investigate. Staggeringly, he had found their clothes and made an assumption of his own, based on his experience with that fouled race.

It made Qiana want to giggle, but she knew she couldn't.

Soon, a snout obtruded from the walls of grass. The trio exchanged glances.

Hi.

A wave of psychic, Druidic magic was sent its way, redirecting the mongrel. It turned the other way and ran.

"What's it, boy? Did you detect something?"

A close one, that's for sure.

They could hear them bolt the opposite direction and once the sound of their steps trailed off into the forest, the Worgen let out a chuckle.

"You did amazing. Now, let's continue."

Damn. Was he going to finish anytime soon? Fuck. Be a warrior and take it all, she thought to herself. You ought to. You know you like it. So, why not be brave enough?

His immensely thick tool made its way in again, claws gripping her melon-sized bosom as she bounced up-and-down.

***

Daytime had passed. The sun was exchanged with the moon and darkness obscured the skies. A cloaked woman walked about clumsily. It looked like she was tipsy from afar, however, she did not reek of alcohol.

"Is everything alright?" A woman called out to her. It was Emma, a local Lunarfall merchant. A Human draped in velvet, white and blue.

"It is," Qiana replied. They had known each other, but never managed to become close for one reason or the other. "I'm on patrol."

Curious, the Human thought to herself. She didn't sound drunk. And she wasn't the type to engage in such blasphemy either. Rumor had it, the Lord Commander had invited her somewhere a few days ago and ever since she's been unable to walk properly.

Ah. They were out hunting monsters, she remembered now. By the Light, of course. She was a seasoned Druid, a warrior, a poet, and it's understandable that doing all those activities had taken its toll on her.

Wish I could help in some way, the gal thought to herself. She seemed so... tired. Wrecked, from all sides.

"Okay. Just checking in. I presume you two had fun hunting Orcs?"

"Trust me, we did," Qiana grinned. "We absolutely did. But it wasn't hunting what we were doing."

Emma looked puzzled. Huh? She didn't bother to question her. It was Orcs they were hunting, she knew it. And with that, she turned on her heel and walked away. "Go with honor, friend."