Lord Kros and Fairy

Story Info
A little tale of Lord Kros, and his slave Fairy.
2k words
4.06
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord Kros and Fairy

Fairy sat at the mirror combing her hair. She'd always admired the length, and fullness of her hair. It shone in the mid day sun filtering into her room. She touched the long locks, and smiled. As she continued her brushing she felt his call. Lord Kros had need of her. She quickly put the brush down, and flitted to the Lord's chambers where he sat waiting for her. "Ah my sweet Fairy, come to me."

She smiled, her wings carrying her quickly to his feet. She knelt softly on the pillow that was her spot just to the right of his feet. His hand rested on the top of her head. He grinned. "My, your hair is so soft to the touch. You take such good care of it. It must be such a chore."

She looked puzzled by that comment so she shook her head. "No my Lord. I've just always taken good care of it that I don't even look at it as a chore. Just part of my day as always."

He just chuckled, and shook his head. "Yes, of course, how silly of me. Now, as to the reason I called you here. I was just thinking about how I like to enjoy my tea here on the balcony over looking the fields."

Fairy nodded her head. She was often the focus of his time during tea, or more appropriately her body. He would often play with her nipples or cunt while she was tied up, or hanging in mid air from his binding magic. A vibrator or such buried deep inside her driving her wild with need. All the while he'd just sip his tea, saying nothing as she begged for orgasmic release; but this wasn't the moment for talking about that. "What is my Lord thinking?"

He again chuckled softly. His Fairy certainly knew his whims well enough by now that her mind was racing with what was going to happen to her during that time, and what would be different from all the other tea times. Indeed, a lot would be changing. He touched her cheek. "Well Fairy, I was just thinking about how I enjoy my tea with a little milk, and sugar. It just adds a nice element to it; but there's something missing about it. Do you know what that is?"

Her mind started to whirl with what he might be talking about. She had no idea of course. She wasn't a mind reader, that was a rare gift indeed; but that wasn't important now. What would be missing? He was talking about milk and sugar in his tea. What would be missing. She finally shook her head. "I'm not sure my Lord, please help me understand how I may help. What is missing?"

He smiled. His Fairy had come a long way in her training, and attending to his needs. She was such a good slave, and partner to him. "The thing that's missing, is the milk is only so fresh. Yes, it is taken from the cows in the mornings, and chilled during the day so it keeps for my afternoon tea; but what I truly want is milk fresh from the source. I know what you're thinking, 'Then just bring the cow inside.' To that thought I say Bah! Do you want to clean up after a cow just to have fresh from the source milk?! I think not! No, my desire for fresh milk is actually quite simple."

His eyes wandered down to her own tits, and Fairy blushed a little. "My Lord, I am no milk maid, my breasts do not carry milk, and I am not able to sire children. I don't understand."

He simply touched her cheek again. "My sweet Fairy. You know my magic is powerful. You will be my milk maid for tea time."

He snapped his fingers, and several gnomes pushed a wooden frame into the room. Lord Kros guided Fairy into the frame where he secured her wrists to the top bar, and her ankles to the lower bars. There was even a spot for her neck. Which if she'd been thinking would've seemed off; but she just let herself be guided into the bondage. If Lord Kros wished it, she would comply. It was the power between the two.

He walked around her bound form secured in the frame. Fairy felt fully exposed to his gaze as he took her in. The frame forced her back to arch which pushed her chest out, and her ass. Her charms were fully accessible, at least they would be if she wasn't wearing the dressing gown. As if reading her thoughts his hand found the neck line, and with a mighty pull, ripped the dressing gown from her body. She was now fully exposed and on display for him. It was all terribly exciting, and frightening to her. She was vulnerable to whatever he wanted; but she was also serving him, which was intoxicating to her. She could feel he anticipation rise in her belly, and warm her cunt.

Lord Kros stepped out of her vision only to return holding what could only be described as an odd plant. The look in her eyes told the story of all the questions she had. "Don't worry little Fairy. This is all part of this magic. As I pondered how I would obtain fresh milk from you, I considered that I could simply make you lactate for me; but where would the fun be in that?! So I developed this plant instead. What it's going to do is latch onto your nipples, it is going to suck on them nice, and hard. Then it will stimulate your milk glands causing them to think you need to nurse a child. The plant will then inject a hormone into your udders to increase the milk production, and finally it will nurse from you. You will experience both immense pleasure, and some pain from this. To help alleviate that I also have this plant."

He held up another smaller plant of similar shape to the first. "This one will attach to your clit, and inside your cunt. As it senses the stress inside you the two stems will vibrate, brining you immense pleasure as the first plant transforms you into a milk maid. Doesn't that sound exciting Fairy?"

As she listened she could feel her body already reacting to all of it. She shifted in her bonds wishing she could touch her clit, and finger herself to all he said. He was going to transform her body so she could better serve him, what could be better? She nodded "Yes my Lord, it's very exciting. Your Fairy looks forward to giving you the freshest milk she can."

He smiled, and nodded his head. He set down the first plant just under her udders, and the second just below her cunt. He held out his hands, and spoke a few words of Magic. The plants began to shift and move. Just as he'd said, they attached to her nipples, clit, and cunt lips. She tried to keep her moans soft; but as the plants attached, and worked she couldn't help herself, she moaned loudly, and whimpered in her bonds.

Lord Kros watched the plant do their work, the ones on her nipples sucked them in deeply, her moans were music to his ears, and he smiled broadly. The moans turned to whimpers, then cries as they sucked the nipples deeply, and clamped over them. The stems at her cunt, and clit went into overdrive as the pain crossed her face. The plant changing her breasts into udders was beginning the painful process of waking up her milk glands, and injecting the hormone to start the lactation. It was a slow process, and Lord Kros knew it would take it's time. He designed it that way so he could watch and enjoy his slave serving his whims. He waited until the plant at her cunt had her just to the edge of her first orgasm. He walked over to her, knelt in front of her, and kissed her forehead. "As you cum for me, I'll now tell you why your neck is secured to the bar here. I'm going to free you from the burden of taking care of all that hair. I'm going to shave you bald for me Fairy. Aren't I thoughtful?"

She was just crossing the threshold of her orgasm as the words sink into her mind. Her eyes shot open, and she cried out. "What?! No, please my Lord. My hair is fine, I don't mind caring for it, please."

He smiled, and patted her head. "Don't you worry Fairy, you'll thank me for freeing you of the burden, trust me."

Her head sank into the bar, her tears flowing freely from both the pain in her udders, as well as the fear of losing her hair. Lord Kros simply patted the top of her head, picked up a large pair of shears, and took a large chunk of her hair in his hand. "I will wait for the next orgasm to hit, and then as it hits I'm going to cut this off."

She shook her head as much as the bar would allow. She tried to Will her body to not orgasm, the pain in her udders as the hormone works inside her, and the continuous sucking hurt like hell; but the damn plant working her cunt over like a fiddle was quickly winning the battle. She could feel the orgasm rising, she begged her body not to give in; but soon she crested as the plant fucked her while it sucked her clit. She cried out in painful ecstasy, and as soon as she did she heard the shears close hard around the hair. She wept in her bonds as Lord Kros cut more, and more strands of her hair. Her body wracked in pain, and pleasure; her Lord, and Master took her hair away. It was humiliating, it was shameful, and yet it was in its own way beautiful.

Fairy found herself almost out of body, seeing herself bound to this rack, her udders being transformed, her cunt fucked, and sucked by a grotesque plant, her hair falling away in chunks. It was too much, she couldn't take more, and yet she did. Each shear, each suck, each hormone shift. It all drove her to orgasm after orgasm. She was filled with shame, she was humiliated; but there in the midst of it all, Lord Kros was smiling at his work. His carefully planned painful transformation, and that's what it was. The old Fairy was being stripped away so this new version could emerge to please her Lord. She transcended the pain, and pleasure, she became one with the transformation.

Once the shears had done their work, Lord Kros shaved her head bare. Not a single bit of stubble remained, and after several hours she sensed another change. Her udders no longer hurt; but were different, heavier. She could feel her milk expressing from her teats. She was now a perfect milk maid for Lord Kros. She smiled.

She was released from her bonds, and wrapped in a warm blanket. Lord Kros brought her to his bed, and put a resting spell on her. She felt relaxed, and refreshed. She squeezed an udder, and pulled. Milk dribbled for her, and she giggled. Lord Kros eagerly latched onto the nipple, and sucked the sweet milk from her body. He pulled back, looked into her eyes and smiled. "You are my Fairy, and you are always perfectly mine in whatever way I desire you to be. Your body will now give me the milk I desire for my tea, and in your baldness you are reborn."

He kissed her deeply, he sucked from her udders, his cock grew hard, and he took her on his bed. Hard, fast, possessively he claimed her body. Each thrust driving home the lesson that she belonged to him body, and soul. She found herself in his body, in his cock, his cum filling her cunt. She knew she was always his.