Lord of the Lifeguards Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then there was Mandy. At age 22 she was a veteran of four seasons at the pool, the alpha female and leader of the clique. Pity the poor person that mistook Mandy for just a beautiful dumb blond with big tits for she was anything but dumb. She always wore a bikini bra that was too small to restrain her ample rack and short shorts that left little to the imagination, especially if she happened to be slouched in a chair with her legs slightly spread as she usually was.

A cunning, manipulative sorority bitch, she didn't take shit from anybody. Mandy had the mouth of sailor and her piercing blue eyes could cut you like a scythe. Fiercely protective of her squad, she once reduced an elderly female club member to a puddle of tears who dared to question the immodesty of their guard uniforms. Cut from the same bolt of cloth as her wealthy arrogant parents, she was connected, powerful and merciless if you crossed her. Other than that, she was a most lovely and endearing young lady.

Jeff usually drew the least-desired shifts and the crap jobs when he was working. When he wasn't up in the chair, he was generally walking around the pool grounds in a t-shirt and red board shorts, straightening chairs and picking up the trash that families had left behind. Although some of the members' entitled attitudes drove some of the other staff crazy, Jeff didn't mind. He was just ecstatic to be able to wear the uniform emblazoned with "LIFEGUARD" and a cross. Forget the swimming successes, in his mind, this was the greatest achievement of his young life. He was somebody.

After picking up around the pool that afternoon, Jeff still had some time until he had to ascend the guard throne so he decided to get in a few laps. This was his first opportunity of the summer for a pool break as he was usually busy with other chores. He quickly slipped his small euro-brief swimsuit onto his hairless body and walked out poolside. No one was really paying attention as he put on his swim goggles and dove into the pool and started swimming laps.

He glided easily, his strong arms and hands slicing through the water as he moved up and down the pool executing flawless flip-turns at each end. After doing 25 laps, the last five as sprints, Jeff knew he better get his uniform back on and resume his duties. The reality was, Mandy and the rest of the crew would have had no problem watching him swim laps for the rest of the day.

At the deep end of the pool, Jeff clung to the side for a minute catching his breath before he pulled his well-built frame over the side of the pool and onto the deck. Standing up directly in front of the table of tennis bitches, Jeff put his hand on his hips, chest heaving as he paused to get some air into his lungs. His head hung slightly as he looked at the ground, the water falling from his tanned and muscular v-shaped body.

All the women were now staring and taking in the sight of this dripping Adonis before them. He cut an image all right, this tall stud with dirty blond hair down to his strong shoulders. His chiseled jaw line, ripped shoulders and firm pecs...veins running through his defined biceps. Those six, no, eight-pack abs and...oh my...one of the women gasped.

His lean and cut torso connected to two long legs of sinewy beauty and there between them was the most impressive bulge any of these women had ever laid eyes upon. His white wet briefs, now mostly transparent, did little to hide the immensity of Jeff's penis from anyone. And what a beauty it was. Although flaccid, his noticeably long veined shaft lay tucked horizontal in his suit, pointing to his left. A very prominent flared mushroom head confirmed his circumcision status. Perhaps most striking was the obvious set of large peach-size testicles that completed the ensemble. The skimpy briefs he wore barely contained his extraordinary package leaving little to the imagination. Yet it left quite a bit to everyone's imagination.

Mandy was sitting in the guard chair closest to the group and was watching on with amusement. A couple of the women were just staring in wonderment at his endowment, like cats might survey their prey with anticipation. Their mouths were slightly open forming an 'O' with their lips. Mandy was sure they were wide-eyed as well but their big designer sunglasses did not betray them. The only thing missing was the drool, she thought.

Mandy was laughing to herself because she had seen this before. In fact, she had been there before...all the lifeguards had at some point...the first time they each saw Jeff's impressive bundle stuffed into a swimsuit. In fact, every time she saw him this way, or even thought about it, always caused her to get tingly and a bit wet between her own legs. And like all the others probably did, Mandy wondered what his tool looked like up close and personal.

Jeff, unaware of the spectacle he was causing, took his goggles off, shook his long locks and started walking down the length of the pool towards the locker room. With each step he took, his cock pushed outward stretching the fabric as if it was being goaded to burst through and escape its confines. As he approached where the college girls were tanning, they all stopped talking and texting and stared in amazement, their eyes tracking him with laser precision as he walked by. One even sat up and lifted her sunglasses, turning her head 180 degrees to take in the sight of his muscular ass. And still he was oblivious to the commotion he was causing around him.

This half man-half boy stud was completely naïve to the looks he got, the things they said and the things they wanted to do to him and with him because of his prodigious private parts. And it wasn't just the women! Jeff knew his 'winky' (as his mother called it) was bigger than the other ones he saw in the showers but so what, his whole body was bigger than theirs. He thought it was funny when the other guys nicknamed him "Pony Boy" and made neighing sounds but he really had no clue what it all meant.

Jeff was no renaissance man, not a man of the world and definitely no ladies' man. Socially stunted, he had never had a girlfriend and never had sex let alone so much as kissed a girl before. He was basically clueless when girls tried to come onto him and oh, they had tried. Once he joined the swim team, girls who had ignored him his entire life suddenly started talking to him, inviting him to parties and dances, although he never went. And even the real pretty girls, cheerleaders and swimmers tried to make friends with him. He liked the attention but never bothered to wonder why they had taken this sudden interest in being his friend. Besides, he preferred hanging out at home and playing video games.

But people had seen him at school in the locker room, swimming in his speedo and standing on the winner's podium plenty of times. Boys joked, girls whispered and gossiped and locker room rumors spread. Mandy and her posse knew all of this of course since they were some of those very girls who wanted to get to know Jeff a little better but to no avail. Many had tried, and all had failed, to be the first to experience Jeff. After much futility, they decided to start a bounty for his virginity. They would create a pool open to anyone willing to put in a Benjamin for the ante.

The first to have sex with Jeff would win the pot. It was winner take all and the only requirement was that it had to be verifiable...but no one thought that would be an issue since everyone one had the latest smartphone. And this was exactly the reason why Mandy enthusiastically green-lighted his hiring at the pool after all. She was relentless and ruthless in pursuit of her goals. She always got what she wanted and this time, she thought, it wouldn't be any different.

12