Lord of the Lifeguards Ch. 05

Story Info
An ambitious Mandy joins the lifeguard squad.
7.7k words
4.64
7.3k
5
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers

This chapter is a bit of a prequel and builds on characters first introduced in Chapters 1. Nick, the original Lord, tells about his first interaction with Mandy. If you enjoy this story, please be kind and rate it after reading! Thanks!

***

The first time I had ever heard Mandy Hall's name was from my old friend Gayle Pearson. Gayle and I had grown up together, graduated Mountain Vista the same year and then went on to the same local private liberal arts college founded by her great-great grandfather. Although we ran in some of the same circles in high school and college, my family lived on the other side of the tracks from hers, so to speak. I grew up very middle class so it's not like we were poor or anything, but Gayle's family might as well have been from another planet compared to mine.

I knew Gayle was fortunate enough to have been benefited from the sperm donors of the wealthy Philadelphia Penfield family, whose lineage could be traced back to the pre-Revolutionary War era. The story goes that after the Civil War, the Penfield's eldest son Elijah, couldn't quite find his way after serving in the Union Army (he probably partied his ass off) so he headed West, picked up some old mining claims, then hit it big during the Gold Rush days. As the millions poured in, the rough and tumble little camp that housed his miners, saloonkeepers and whores soon grew into a small Western town that became the city where we live today.

Gayle and I have been best friends since we were in grade school - more like brother and sister than anything else. She has always been very beautiful, tall compared to most girls and a lot of guys, which can be very intimidating for them. Standing about 5' 10" with the tight, slender body of the ballerina she used to be, she's worn her dirty blond hair short to her shoulders for as long as I can remember. She has smallish tits that have always seemed to fit her frame as she grew, and a tight little ass that I have often fantasized about licking and fucking.

Beneath her beauty, her flawless engaging smile and her sparkling blue eyes, was a tough as nails core, forged and strengthened through generations of struggles and triumph. Always friendly and enchanting, as she grew older she became more decisive and determined in her manner, which I assume was the influence of her mother - matriarch of the Penfield clan.

So long story short, Gayle ended up marrying one of our college classmates, a good-looking guy named Wiley Pearson. They started out as fuck buddies, then dated and after graduation, got married in what was touted as the wedding of the decade, no century, around here. Wiley was a finance guy who became extremely successful managing the assets and investment portfolios of high net worth people, most of whom were steered his way courtesy of the Penfields.

They never bothered to have children and I watched as they rode the coattails of Gayle's family name to their own place of prominence on the society pages where she is officially referred to as one Mrs. Abigail Jackson Penfield-Pearson. To me, she's just Gaylie, the name I've called her since we were kids.

As for me, I ended up marrying my girlfriend Mitzi the same summer that Gayle and Wiley got hitched. It was Gayle who actually introduced me to Mitzi who was her hair stylist at the time. Mitzi was a few years older than me and turned out to be the insatiable slut I had only prayed for and dreamt about for the first 21 years of my life. A cute little vixen, she stood about 5' 5", had modest breasts with perma-erect nipples and she was always in the mood for sex.

When Mitzi went down on me in the drive-thru lane of a fast-food restaurant and swallowed my load of special sauce, I knew I had found true love. So, after six months of nonstop sex, I decided to make her my wife. The only problem is that she was dumber than a box of rocks and I had fallen in love with the lust.

We moved into a modest little home down the hill from the newly minted Mr. and Mrs. Pearson, popped out a couple of kids and I started my own little company writing custom software. Somewhere around that time, the sex with Mitzi became less frequent, something she blamed on the long hours I spent building my business. We both knew it was something else entirely. My big break came when Wiley hired us to develop a software program to help him manage his business. It was so successful that he invested in our firm and the business was able to take off from there.

The ringtone of the incoming call on my phone told me all I needed to know about who was calling without having to look at the screen.

"Gaylie! How are you my friend?" I answered.

"Hey stud, I'm well. How about you?" she replied in her usual understated, yet sultry tone.

"Buried as usual here, trying to get a couple of projects out the door."

"Well, I'm sure you'll get it done - you always do. Listen, Nick, I have a little favor I'd like to ask of you."

When I heard this, I almost laughed because with Gayle, her asking for a favor was never really a request. We both knew that whatever it was that she wanted, I was expected to deliver. But I really didn't mind since she has been very good to me over the years and besides, we were still best of friends.

"Ask away Gaylie."

"There's this young lady, the daughter of a very good friend of mine...if it's no problem, I'd like for you to see if we can get her a job at the club this summer. It would really mean a lot to me. I know you can make this happen...after all, you're Lord of the Lifeguards!" she added with a laugh.

I always cringe when she calls me that. She coined the term and gave me the title a couple of years ago and uses it every time she wants one of her chosen ones to get hired at the swim club. Although technically I'm only on the board of directors, for whatever the reason she likes to bypass the worthless pool manager and come directly to me. I always thought these requests seemed pretty pedestrian for her to be making, but Gayle always had her reasons so there was no reason for me to question anything now.

"No problemo...I can do that for you. What's her name?"

"Her name is Mandy Hall and she'll be a freshman at State next Fall. If it's okay with you, I'll just have her ring your mobile and you two can work things out directly.

"Perfect. Consider it done."

"I owe you one Nick," she replied. Then we both laughed because we both knew that wasn't true either.

"Oh, and Nick, you and Mitzi are coming to my event in July, aren't you? I haven't seen your R.S.V.P. yet."

Gayle's annual summer charity fundraiser was the event of the year and if you were on her exclusive invite list, your attendance was expected lest you have a pretty damn good reason for being unavailable. And if you couldn't come, like in the case of one couple where the husband had a conflict with open-heart surgery he had scheduled, a sizeable donation was expected along with your regrets. Gayle was fiercely dedicated to her philanthropic causes and if you missed her event, your name was likely to be taken off one list and put on her shit list forever.

"Of course, we'll be there. Mitzi must have misplaced the reply card," I said unconvincingly, covering my wife's ass yet again.

"Very well. Talk soon!" she said enthusiastically and then the line went dead as she clicked off the call.

***

Almost all the lifeguards that were hired at the swim club came as "recommendations" from Gayle. She took nothing lightly and all were personally and thoroughly vetted by her. They seemed to come from all walks of life and it didn't matter to her their race, color, gender or their family's social standing. But they all shared some common traits: they were always young, beautiful, athletic, smart, ambitious and open-minded when it came to their own sexuality.

Mandy certainly met those criteria when I met her for the first time to interview her for the lifeguard position. Well, it wasn't really an interview as much as a formality to have her fill out the employment forms. It was a week before the pool officially opened for the year and I agreed to meet her at the otherwise empty club to take care of the paperwork.

I was sitting in the small manager's office reviewing some of the books when she rapped at the door and announced herself.

"You must be Mr. Newman!" she said excitedly, walking through the open door with an air of confidence in her step.

I looked up and was taken by surprise by the young hottie who plopped down in the chair beside the desk. Taking her sunglasses off, Mandy shook out her long blond hair, her ample breasts shaking along with her head.

It took me only a split-second to take her all in: beautiful blond wearing a tight tank top with plunging neckline doing little to conceal her deep cleavage, or the big tectonic plate-shifting melons underneath that formed her Grand Canyon...the thin ribbed fabric of her shirt doing everything to betray her erect party caps and the fact she wasn't wearing a bra. She leaned back in the chair and crossed her legs, causing her skimpy shorts to ride up her hips and into her crotch.

"I am, and you must be Mandy? Pleasure to meet you," I said smiling, extending my hand in greeting.

She took my hand in hers and with a smile that could blind you said, "Oh no Mr. Newman, the pleasure's all mine."

When she said that, I swear I could feel her blue eyes pierce my skull and my cock twitched a little.

"Please, just call me Nick."

"Ok, cool Nick. Hey sorry I'm a little bit late, but I just came from the gym and there was fender-bender that messed up traffic for me."

"Yeah, no worries Mandy, I was just going through some paperwork here so no problem at all."

"So Nick, before we get started, would you mind if I quickly rinsed off in the shower? I'm a little sweaty from my spin class and I don't want to be offensive."

I thought it was an odd request since I was only going to have her quickly fill out a few forms but I had some time to spare.

"Uh, sure Mandy. The shower's just through there and to the right," I said, pointing towards the door that connected the office to the employee locker room. "Everything you need should be in there."

"Great! I'll be back in a few," she said, bouncing up from the chair and walking towards the door. I watched as she sashayed her nice little ass towards the locker room and disappear around the corner.

Going back to my paperwork, I heard the shower turn on and looking up, I saw the door to the locker room stood wide open. I couldn't see anything due to the angle but heard the shower door shut as Mandy went inside it. Did she leave the door open by accident or on purpose?

I tried to ignore the fact that there was a gorgeous naked woman, not twenty feet away from me soaping her hard body in the shower. I tried not to read anything into what was going on and put it out of my head but that didn't stop my prick from starting to get hard. Even though I was about twice her age, I couldn't help but think about what it would be like to fuck her tight young pussy.

The water shut off and she exited the shower. I could hear her softly singing to herself as she got dressed. I leaned back in my chair and put my hands behind my neck and closed my eyes listening, trying to make out what song she was singing. Then she stopped for a minute. The next thing I heard was her voice, much closer breaking the solitude.

"Um, excuse me Nick. But you didn't have everything I needed in there."

I swiveled around in my chair and Mandy was standing stark naked and dripping in the doorway, her hair wrapped in a towel. I'm sure my mouth dropped open as I sat there staring in surprise at the sight. She just stood there looking at me with a mischievous grin on her face as I looked her up and down.

I admired her beautiful breasts, while big for her frame, they stood firmly in place, nipples standing at attention and surrounded by small, half-dollar sized areolas begging to be licked and sucked. Her stomach was taught and firm, accentuated by a pierced belly button. Her legs were slightly spread apart, her pink slit visible beneath a soft blond landing strip.

I stood up, not caring that my hard-on was now completely obvious through the shorts I was wearing.

"M-M-M-Mandy," I stammered. "What are you doing?" I was pleasantly shocked at was happening now.

She put her finger to her lips as she walked towards me, a look of pure lust now in her eyes as she glanced down at the lump in my shorts. "Shh Nick."

When she was within a foot of me, her hands took hold of my hard tool through my shorts. "Ooh, this feels nice," she cooed as she massaged by now fully erect cock.

My hands instinctively went for her rock-hard nipples and I barely had a moment to tease them with my fingers before she sank to her knees in front of me, taking her breasts out of my reach.

With her face directly in front of my bulge, she started to unzip my shorts. "I just want you to relax now."

When the zipper was all the way down, my shorts slid off my hips and dropped to the floor causing my penis to spring up in front of her face. She gripped it in front of her face and gently pumped it up and down as she studied my cock intently. Slick precum slid from the eyelet, lubricating my flared head.

"Wow, you have a very nice dick. It's thick and it's slick ...Nick," she said, pumping my prick and looking up at me with smiling eyes, amused with her rhyming.

Holding my cock so it was pointing straight up, she leaned in and ran her tongue slowly from the base to the tip, basting my girth with a layer of her saliva. When she got to the glans, she paused to run her tongue through the slit to taste the precum. She did this a few times before taking the large head of my tool into her warm, wet mouth. I could feel her hot tongue swirling around the sensitive crown as she started to pump more of my shaft into her mouth.

"Oh, that feels good Mandy." My hands were now on the sides of her head as I slid my cock in and out, starting to gently fuck the gateway to her throat. My bulkiness stretched her mouth as I pushed more of my meat stick in, but she was able adapt quickly and take it like a pro.

"Mmmm," she moaned into my pubis as the tip of my fully engorged member found its way into her gullet. Mandy didn't gag or flinch at all as I buried my cock in her mouth and throat. Her pace picked up, her saliva now dripping from the sides of her mouth as she took my length. Then she paused, releasing my shaft from her warm confines.

She grasped the base of my penis and holding it aloft, she dipped her head down slightly and took one of my full balls in her mouth. She was gentle as she sucked one in her mouth, her tongue circling it, bathing it with her slobber. Then she took the other in her mouth and repeated it while her hand continued to pump my blue-veined shaft.

She took my cock back in her mouth and as she pumped it in and out, I could feel the unrest in my nut sack as my daddy sauce began to ferment and boil. Normally I would have pushed her off of my dick and try to stop from ejaculating, but it had been a long time since I felt something so good so I let her continue to take my cock into her willing mouth. I figured this was only going to be the first of several loads she was going to get from me.

Mandy knew I was getting close as she squeezed my full testicles in one hand, still pumping my engorged rod with the other. As she looked up at me with those eyes, I felt my knees get wobbly and my body start to quiver. Leaning back slightly, I pressed my cock deeper into her throat and past the point of no return.

"Unghghgh!!" I grunted unintelligibly as my first cum shot salvo hit her in the back of her mouth and glided straight down to her stomach.

Although she knew it was coming, the sheer volume of my discharge still caught her by surprise. It felt to Mandy like a large slimy oyster had just slid down her throat.

She pulled off my cock just enough to catch the next couple of thick ropes as they jetted onto her outstretched tongue as she continued milking the white-hot load from me.

I kept shooting and knew I was overwhelming her as the thick cum slid off her tongue, out the sides of her mouth and down her chin. My man juice streamed off her face and briefly hung in long pearly strands, until breaking, the large dollops falling to plaster her milky white tits.

Taking my dick and pumping it with both hands, she aimed the next few shots at her beautiful breasts, further coating them with my man glaze. The cum pooled for a moment at the top, before descending into the abyss of her cleavage, and quickly traveling down her chest before dripping into an expanding puddle on the floor.

She continued to milk my cock, coaxing out the remaining cum from my sperm tanks until I was spent. Then she took my dick back into her mouth, her tongue swirling around my cock head to capture the last of the sweet residue. I leaned back on the desk to catch my breath as she scooped some of the cum frosting from her breasts and looking directly into my eyes, she brought her fingers to her mouth to taste my salty load.

"Mmmm, thank you Nick. That was great," she said, licking the last remnants of my semen from her lips.

All I could do was just shake my head and smile. I had just received a world-class blowjob from this stunning beauty and here she was, thanking me. Even though I had just shot a load for the ages, I was going to return the favor and let her experience my renowned pussy eating skills. Then I intended to fill her cunt and fuck her like no man had before.

"Lie down, it's my turn," I said, as I started to push her by the shoulders to the floor.

But she put her hands on my arms and stopped me. "Uh, I can't right now Nick. I have to go or I'm gonna be late for work at the coffee shop."

And with that, she hopped to her feet, spun around and went into the locker room, shutting the door behind her.

I sat there on the edge of the desk, stunned by what just happened. Mandy just sucked my cock like nobody's business, I'm thinking about the number of orgasms I was going to give her and then she basically just blows me off. I wasn't sure whether to be thankful or offended by her rebuff. I pulled my shorts up, stuffing my softening meat inside, just as she came out of the locker room, her same clothes back on and hair shaken out.

"Sorry to have to leave so quickly. Would you be a gem and just drop the paperwork by the Cliff House on your way home? I'll make you a special latte for your troubles," she said with a wink and a smile.

And with that, she was out the door and gone before I could muster any sort of reply.

A couple of days later, I dropped by the club and found an envelope from Mandy sitting on the desk. Inside was the stack of neatly completed employment forms along with a personal note from her. It read:

Dear Nick,

Thank you for taking a chance and hooking me up at the club. I promise not to disappoint you in any way and will do my best to show my appreciation to you every chance I get. I'm looking forward to a good ride with you and my other colleagues.

XO,

Mandy

I pondered the letter for a couple of minutes, the double entendres spilling off the page like my cum had dripped off her chin. Just thinking about her mouth on my cock caused it to stir again. As I dropped her note into the shredder, my phone buzzed.

"Well hello Gaylie, it's been ages!" I said into the phone sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah cut the crap Nick," she replied with a chuckle. "I was just calling to see if you were able to take care of Mandy?"

I paused for a moment and considered the timing of her call and an appropriate response.

"Oh yeah...she has been duly taken care of and is now in the official employ of the club."

susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers