Lord Saucy Whimsy Reveals All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be nervous my sweet Peg. Lust for that body runs in the family after all." He helped Peggy to guide phallus into Lady Phister's waiting aperture while her Ladyship let out a low moan. Peggy could scarcely believing what she was doing and then Lady Phister started to move herself back and forth eagerly. Lord Whimsy frowned at Peggy. "Seems her Ladyship is looking to set the pace. We can't have that now can we Peggy? Your father would never have allowed this to happen." She thought back to the fire she'd just had with Gwendoline and a look of resolve passed over her face. She grabbed Lady Phister hips hard and started to dictate the pace and intensity. Soon she became relentless in her desire and Lady Phister was rendered helpless to resist.

Across from them the Lucia sisters were engaged in a contest to see who had the most pleasing mouth with Edgars acting as judge. The fought over his length until they settled on each taking turns while the others enjoyed his low hanging fruit. Eventually it was Ava who brought him to his release but all three received his essence across their joyful faces.

Peggy was lost in the rush of power she felt enacting her will on the helpless Lady Phister. She started to spank her Ladyship as her hips slammed into the bottom of her Mistress. Except that was no longer true.

"Who is the Mistress now you painted harlot."

"You are Peggy. Use me. Take what's your my Mistress!" Lord Whimsy nodded in approval as Lady Phister bucked and thrashed like a wild animal. Justice had been served.

****

The following morning at breakfast there was many a lingering glance exchanged as Edgars served up sausage to the Lucia sisters and Lady Phister. Lord Whimsy greeted them and bade them farewell. As he went to leave he saw Peggy stood in the hall, her head bowed.

"Is everything alright my dear Peg?" Peggy seemed unsure then said.

"I'm glad you solved the mystery and helped me make peace with her Ladyship but this place will always remind me of my father. I don't know if I'll ever be able to be truly happy here again." Lord Whimsy titled his head and smiled at her.

"Well, you don't have to stay. I could use a good housekeeper if you think you might be equal to the task."

"I don't know much about keeping house my Lord."

"That's perfectly fine. Neither do I. All I'd really need you to do is help out where you can and be an obedient girl when I need you to be. If you're a very obedient girl there will be many more nights like last night." Peggy's eyes lit up.

"Really?"

"Oh my dear sweet Peg. If you enjoyed last night I can open your eyes to many wonders."

"Will you show me? I would dearly love to see more."

"Very well, go pack your things and meet me outside." Peggy squeaked with delight and made to leave.

"Oh, you may want to pack this." said Lord Whimsy. Peggy turned to see that Lady Phister's appliance was dangling from his finger. She turned back with a coy look on her face then took it from him with a smile.

"Yes my Lord."

12