Lorenzo

Story Info
Lorenzo POV.
3.2k words
4.14
1.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers

There she is at the same damn time every single time she comes through the doors of the clubhouse, looking like a dream, she quickly walks and takes her seat at the far corner, tonight she is wearing a royal purple pantsuit, is lose and sets like a blanket around her, makes her look elegant and sophisticated.

She asks for the same bottle of white wine on Sundays but once in a while she surprises me and asks for a cocktails or something different, she never looks around and she sits back hoping the shadow covers her face, is getting late outside and the clubhouse is pretty dim, she hides behind sunglasses or her phone, sometimes she gets curious eyes on her but she always uses the same technique.

I have been watching her for a while baiting my time and observing her, I can see her from behind the one-way mirror I like to observe and study.

I don't know her name but I can see her tears behind the darkness and the loud music, whenever anyone approaches she always makes sure she shows her dazzling ring, almost like a warning she likes to look at the door waiting for someone who never comes so she just stares out the window for hours.

She starts the night with a glass, she follows it up with a bottle, she then sends a text and leaves, I am sure she has a driver pick her up. Some weekends she doesn't come but most of the time she comes at the same time dressed casually yet elegant.

To anyone who does notice her in the back, she always says the same thing, but tonight it won't work I will make sure of that.

I make my way out of the private room and slowly approach her table across the floor, I waste no time and sit down right next to her invading her space and inhaling her perfume, she jumps and I know she is startled and she pushes away from me.

"I am sorry, sir this table is taken, you see...."She looks around the room and then the door, I fight my lust I don't have to see her face just her presence is intoxicating, I have waited so long to hear her silk-like voice.

"Your husband is on his way... he will be here shortly," I say predicting her next words, she had said those exact words so often I knew them by heart.

"Yes... he is" she says looking back at me with hesitation and irritation.

"What's his name then... your husband?" I indulge in her game.

"I am sorry who are you?" She says and it's not lost on me she avoids my question.

"Lorenzo Tsu and you are?" I ask almost watching the clocks tick inside her mind.

"I am sorry Mr. Tsu but I must warn you, I don't like to be imposed on ..." She gives me her robotic smile, She does that a lot but I can see she is running, mentally she is already flown away.

"Besides, your husband would be upset and you really wouldn't want to have an uncomfortable situation," I complete her sentence, and she is surprised I got back her attention, I knew her words by heart and they just had no effect.

"Mr. Tsu I wish you would stop interrupting me." She says after analyzing me. I wish to see her eyes as she comes under me but I keep that to myself.

"You are curious aren't you?" I ask, but I am sure she thinks she has got me figured out.

"Not really, you have been watching me, which makes it worse if you don't leave this table in the next 20 seconds I am calling security." She was good; she had all her lines down I like that.

"No, you won't, you won't risk having an embarrassment. What's your husband's name?"

She stared at me for a moment, and then she emptied her glass of white wine and started gathering her things, I was right she was bluffing but she wouldn't continue this game, she was done with her game and it was time to forfeit.

"You are not leaving because if you do I will make things way worse..." I hold her forearm firmly, while I look at the crowd around us having drinks and dinner.

"You see unlike you I quite enjoy embarrassments, the bigger the better, you are to leave when I say so and not before." I release her and she sits in shock and silence.

"I am leaving this place whenever the hell I WANT to." She says moving again.

"I am warning you," I say hoping she doesn't listen; she removes her sunglasses and looks me in the eyes.

"You know what FUCK YOU Mr. Tsu how about that?" and with that she leaves the table, almost flying off.

Now that was the excitement I hadn't felt in a long time, I can't wait to make her mine.

~~~

I haven't seen her this weekend; she hasn't come back to the clubhouse, but today I have an important meeting with someone I hired to follow her, right after she left me I made sure I had someone on her outside.

Jen was waiting in my office with her usual smile and I sat down and listened as she told me all about Marina everything about her life, she was one of the top managers of the most recognized ONG in the state, and she had three sisters and a bother all older than her.

Miranda stood 5'6, 85kg, 31 years old, with golden Camel skin, long legs and a swimmer's body, looking at her picture I had to adjust my tie, and my skin heated up imagining all the things I would let her do to me.

She was married at 29 then her husband committed suicide only a week after the honeymoon, apparently he had been gambling to keep up with her lifestyle and instead of facing the world as the dept caught up to him, he decided to end it all.

I had known for a while her husband was gone, as I watched her it was impossible not to see her grief and I could already imagine what people were saying about her, even her own family seemed to take their distance.

She takes yearly trips to the islands to see her best friends, and she was trying to involve herself in social work. Miranda was clever I had known that too, She was just perfect for sampling, I have no intention of sticking around after I get a test.

I wasn't interested in widows with baggage and I usually like them younger yet I couldn't explain why it was so entertaining to watch her hold on to her coward of a husband, I wanted to bring her back to life in the way she had never been before making her as obsessed with me as I was with her...for now.

Jen had worked for me before and she was good, I paid her usual fee and got on my way to my clubhouse, I knew she wouldn't be there after all it was the middle of the week I just needed to take care of some business and then relax.

I have a meet-up with Candy at my house, I always used the quest room when I had her over, and I couldn't bear sharing my bed with anyone. As I sink myself self into Candy all my flows and problems melt away, is just me and the feel of her cunt, I close my eyes as I feel her silk folds envelop me and soon I fill up the condom visions of Miranda in my mind.

In the morning I escorted Candy to the door and paid her extra for spending the night, she would be too sore to move and I had to give her the night, I tried to always make full use of her services and I liked that she always kept things professional.

I watch the news and call my mom just because I know if I don't then she will call me and I rather rip my eyes out than have her running to see me, I love her but I rather Danny take care of her and dad after all he was their golden boy.

I make my way to my office, Running a bathhouse and several clubhouses were not easy but things seemed to run themselves lately, things had been hard in the beginning my dad knew I never wanted to work in this business but Danny wanted to be a nurse and that meant all my wishes were forgotten.

I didn't hate work but I didn't love it, my favourite thing to do was play basketball with my trainer and best friend Sean and with that my life was complete.

I didn't want to disturb the equilibrium that I had built, now to complete this year I needed to bed Miranda, Same as a new car she would be my Christmas gift to myself, a couple of tries maybe then I could end my year and move on to bigger and better things.

~~~

There she was again, like clockwork she entered the clubhouse at the same time every weekend, this time she seemed a bit more relaxed she had probably gone down to the islands to see her friends.

I allowed her to relax and take her time with her cocktail, and mow I was moving, she didn't see me coming this time and she snared at me like she couldn't believe she would see me again.

"I will give you a second chance to make things right since you left so rudely last time," I said I have never been one for small talk and the look of disgust she gave me did something to me that I quite enjoyed.

"Leave or I will, I won't say it again." Miranda was firm and controlled but undernet I saw she was terrified of making a scene.

"Look, I just want to know your name ...you know before I fuck you six ways to Sunday," I said giving her my best smile.

It worked like a charm and she was leaving.

"I am warning you again, you are about to ruin your second chance," I said smirking.

Wordlessly she left the table but before she got to the door, she stopped to talk to one of the servers and he got a manager.

"No fucking way!" I thought as I saw her reporting me, I didn't get to see her face when they told her I owned the place, she just walked to the door and into her car.

"Miranda, I didn't want to do this, I did warn you."

~~~

I have been waiting outside my house for a few hours, I have been looking at my phone for about 3 hours. All I need is the signal from Jen, she would let me know when they got her.

In just a few hours Miranda would be mine finally, I had been waiting for a long time, and I even decided not to see Candy for the past few weeks to make sure I could give her all my attention, I ordered a large cabin on the outskirts of the city far away from everything just to make sure I got her all to myself.

I finally got Jen's signal and I had to calm myself not to rush out and speed on the highway to get to her, as I am getting closer the cabin got bigger in the distance it took me almost two hours to get here, I ignored my phone when I see Danny's name flash on I been ignoring him for a week now hoping he would give up yet he still calls me for whatever reason.

~~~

I open the door to the basement of the cabin I can barely contain my excitement and Jen's associates have done a great job, they do say it helps to have friends in all places.

The look in her eyes is priceless, she is tied up, dirty and gagged her hair is all over the place and she looks horrified, she is wearing her morning pyjamas. I make my way to the tinny sink in the corner of the dim basement let the water run, saturate a part of the towel I brought and leave it in, then I turn around and she is sitting in the corner of the floor her eyes fixed on me.

I take off my shirt and let it drop to the ground then she loses it, I smile as she starts making noses through the gag and banging her tied-up hands to the walls, I can't help the smile that spreads across my face when I unbuckle my belt and she is now trying to scream her eyes out, I let the sounds run though me for a bit before I do anything else.

"Shush, Why so ruddy Miranda?" I asked her, and her muffled screams stopped, I saw her mind piece everything together and then she sneered at me her eyes inflamed with rage and hatred.

I pick up my shirt put it back on, walk back up the stairs and close the door behind me I just need her to know she is no longer in control, in time she will realize It's better to give in to me, Right now she is panicking and trying to escape.

~~~

Her hands are tied to each side of her headboard and there is tape in her mouth I am between her legs eating her out, encircling her clit with my tongue licking and sucking, she is getting wetter I spit on it and keep licking and sucking, I listen and her muffled moans are getting louder, her hips are moving and I feel her back arches, I close my eyes and feel her hot cunt Cumming, her legs are in the air and I have my hand under her knees making sure she stays open up for me, I start to shake and gets quiet and I fell her pelvis buckle as she immediately tries to get away from me and close her legs but I force her back into me and sink my face deeper into her folds.

She relaxes slightly as she rides out her orgasm but I can't allow this to slow down my tongue travels down to her anus and she springs back to life trying to move away from me but I keep licking her from her ass to her pussy, on my tongue a salty-sweet test that I can't get enough of, she moans louder and I slap her ass from Undernet, I roughly finger her asshole and as she tries to twitch away my cocks gets even harder now is starting to hurt and I just need to be inside her.

I eagerly place my cock right between her folds, the feeling of her warm wet clit on the tip of my cock drives me insane and so I massage just the tip of my cock on her clit and labia, keeping my hand on her knees keeping her split wide open, I slowly push my cock inside her wet hot cunt she is so tight and ready for me but I still take my time, I sink myself inch by painful inch trying to allow her to adjust to the pressure and she swallows my tool up and in an instant, I am balls deep "Fuck!" I hiss she feels fucking insane, it takes everything out of me just to move as I slowly start stroking her cunt I look at her and she is looking down at our union with a painful expression the veins on her neck and her forehead showing, I use my free hand to grab her wild black curls from the back of her neck forcing her to look into my eyes. I need her to know I am the one fucking her but there is nothing other than rage and shame in her eyes as she tries to look away.

Now I am angry and the slow strokes turn violently rough, as I reptly sink my cock inside of her, now she tries to move but instead her pelvis keeps meeting me with the same force and all I hear is the sound of my balls slapping against her anus and her laud moans and I watch her get quiet and her eyes roll to the back of her head in pleasure, her legs flex and her pussy gets even tighter and slick, fuck she beautiful and I sense her body tense up as she rides the waves she feels amazing.

My balls tensed up, I pick up speed grab her neck and squeeze as I empty myself inside of her, I see stars at the back of my eyes and a hot wave of electricity through my spine as I ride the wave I can't seem to move out of her instead I stay using her juices and my cum as lube while I feel myself getting flaccid inside her.

Now she has a satisfied look in her eyes, I lick on her neck as I slid off her pussy, I use two of my fingers on her cum filled pussy then I pull some of it and inserted it inside her asshole, She ties it to protest and close her legs but she is not strong enough and I processed to fuck her ass while I force her legs wide open, She tries to plead but I can't help myself as I watch her struggle me my cock springs back to life and I latch on to her nipple while trying to loosen her asshole, I replace my fingers with the tip of my cock and I press inside her she screams, I adjust my position but I don't move instead I massage her clit and she slowly relaxes so I take my chance and push deeper inside, she is incredibly tight and I take my time moving painfully slow, I look in her eyes and she looks away.

Miranda doesn't learn so I speed up, sink my fingers into her pussy and match the strokes of my cock to the ones of my fingers with the other hand I pull and pinch her nipple and it proves to be too much as her eyes roll back and tears fall, her screams feeling the room and she comes for me again and again.

I finally pull my fingers from inside her and empty myself deep inside her ass, I know she is cursing me right now when I open my eyes I see the look of shock and astonishment in her eyes and I smirk as I keep slowly fucking her most forbidden place, when I feel myself getting flaccid I slowly pull out and I am immediately amazed by the pool of cum that oozes out of her, I keep her asshole open as she now ruin and loose.

"Now you will learn to listen," I say as I proceed to pick my clothes off the floor and look at her legs still shaking as she tries to close them in shame.

I walk up the stairs and leave her, I am exhausted but I need to get ready for her again in a few hours, there was no way I was wasting any time away from her, I would have her until I couldn't anymore.

Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers