Lori Finds Her Dream Job Pt. 10

Story Info
Tyronne's Home to Catch Up, Reggie takes Lori's Mom to Party.
5.2k words
4.63
5.5k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori looked at her bracelet. She looked closer at the initial K. She wanted to add a T now for Tyronne. A small charm said BLM and another said BBC. She had never seen such a thing before. There also appeared to be a small diamond and other gem stones. It did not bother her that her wedding ring was also on the bracelet. She was not big on wearing it these days since the divorce was filed.

Lori dressed down to take Tyronne home to see his family. She wore almost baggy jeans and a pink long sleeved buttoned blouse. Light makeup. Sandals. Tyronne had told her that the 'story' was his plane was delayed and Lori was good enough to come pick him up.

Her new SUV looked pretty flashy when she pulled up in Tyronne's neighborhood.

Tyronne got out and went up to the front door, and decided to ring the bell. Lori followed him up quietly, not knowing what to expect.

The door opened and a middle aged black woman smiled and shouted, "Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyrone!" she rushed to hug him and soon the small house emptied everyone there to the front steps. There was hugging and smiles and talking it up.

After a few minutes, Tyronne turned and introduced Lori, "This is my fine teacher from last year who got me a ride home. Lori, this is my mom and here is Tashuan my brother and my nasty sister, and in the back is my Ommma Boots. He went on and on and there was no way she would remember. They all went into the house and Lori followed them and listened to all the talk. Ommma Boots brought Lori some coffee and pretty soon she was putting her two cents in. Tyronne gave Lori a mini tour of the house, and Tashaun tagged along. Tyronne's room was much as he left it with football and sports momentos and pictures up everywhere.

"Tashaun is going to be a senior this year." Tyronne smiled. "I'm guessing he will be in your class like I was." Lori noticed Tashaun's knowing smile and how he was built differently that Tyronne. Tashaun was more broad shouldered and heavier, but had the same good looks.

"I think I will want a seat up front." Tashaun joked. Lori imagined that he would be escorting her from the last class to her office just as Tyronne had the last year. She realized Tashaun knew what went down last year and she felt a familiar thrill for it.

Then, Tyronne ushered her to the front door. She told Tyronne she was glad to give him the ride and she was happy to meet Tashaun. She slipped out of the house and took her SUV back to her apartment. She wondered if she would see Tyronne again on the visit home. So she stripped the bed and did the laundry. She bothered herself with yoga and tanning and house cleaning.

Lori called her mother and heard all the standard gossip and stories of what family were doing. It was always the same. Her Dad's hardware store was doing ok but those big stores were rumored to be moving into town now that it was bigger. Her brother and sister worked there and dating someone and so and so in town. Then Lori introduced the topic of the day. "Mom, with this divorce, I would really appreciate you come out and visit me next week or so. I never knew I was going to be divorced and it would be good for you to be here."

"Oh sweetie. What would your Dad do if I were not here. Well, actually, your sister can fix him dinner and I would like to get out of town for a while. What is your apartment like?"

Lori sent her some pics and showed her the guest bedroom where she would be staying. It was modern and perfectly laid out of course. Over the next three days Lori kept talking to her and they set up flights. Her Mom could get back to see her and see her school and the town.

It was Tyronne's last day in town and Lori was a bit disappointed she did not see him again. She was not as energetic in yoga as usual. But she perked up at noon when she got a text. Tyronne and Tashaun were coming over to see her this evening. She was to get beer and pizza for them.

Lori wasn't sure how to dress for this. She could go super hot or maybe she should be more professional since a student was going to be there. She changed outfits several times. As time ran out, she wore a short denim mini skirt and a red sheer top, no bra. She had some heels she had been wanting to wear and that rounded it out. Her blonde hair had been getting longer since she moved here. The hair stylist called this "Tousled Lob Haircut." This was shag that went over her shoulders. She used the hair dryer to give it some blown in the wind feel to it.

The two young men arrived soon after she was ready. She brought them cold beer and they laughed and joked for a while. She went to get the pizza. Tyronne fixed Lori a stiff drink with molly in it. Lori did not show signs of addiction yet, so he was not worried. The doses had always been low. Lori felt a tension growing. Tyronne began to tease her, "You are the sexiest white woman in New York Lori, and the brothers must be following you down the street."

"Oh Tyronne, I try to keep a low profile in town. I am a teacher after all." she looked over at Tashaun.

"No need tonight. Be a good white slut for us and take that top off now." he was directing her now.

Lori got up and slowly started a strip tease dance. Then she slowly lifted her red top up and over her head. Her firm white tits were on display. Both black young men gasped at the sight. Her nipples were pink and getting stiff. Lori cupped her breasts and pretended to suck her own nipple. Then she massaged them slowly as if she needed more stimulation. When she looked up both young men were by her and each attacking one of her full breasts. Tyronne pinched and pulled one, and Tashaun was sucking on the other earnestly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is so intense," Lori moaned.

She didn't notice her mini skirt coming down to her ankles, revealing a smoothly shaved pussy. Tyronne easily picked her up and took her to the big bedroom. He put her on all fours, her face outwards from the side of the bed. Tashaun moved up and displayed his big black cock to her. Tyronne was getting behind her on the bed. The young black men were gonna double up on her!

"Tashaun, your cock is incredible." Lori was watching it grow as he played it.

"I heard you a white slut for the bros, is that right?" Tashaun teased her.

"Yes Tashaun, I only fuck black bulls. My white husband divorced me." she answered showing no shame and the 'all in' attitude. At the same time she reached forward to stroke his big cock. Soon, he was shoving his cock into her mouth and she was showing off her cock sucking skills.

Tashaun loved having his first white girl cock sucking and Tyronne told him that if he played Lori right, he and his friends would have her during the school year.

"You husband is an idiot," Tashaun taunted her. "And now he is getting involved in selling drugs for a local dealer."

This amazed Lori. Though she was divorced from Cal, it never occurred to her that he would do anything illegal. At the same time she heard about Cal, Tyronne was pushing his huge black monster into her wet and wanting cunt. Tyronne loved fucking this white bitch and he was all too glad to keep her as the family fuck. He used his athletic power to thrust hard and deep to her cervix. He stretched out her pussy and fucked her almost out of control.

Lori gasped from Tyronne so suddenly fucking her and she still had a cock in her mouth. It was hard to manage sucking while her pussy was under attack. Tashaun didn't let her have a break and held her head as he fucked her mouth, fucked her skull. He was finding that white sluts were his new favorite thing.

"My new teacher is a wet white hoe," Tashaun taunted her. "Look at you sucking a black teen while my brother is fucking your cunt!"

The words only inflamed her mind. The drugs and sex were her craving and addiction now. She sucked him deep to her throat, controlling her gag, she took him deep with each stroke.

Tyronne started fucking her harder. "Shes got a great cunt bro. You and the bro's can keep her happy with black cock this year." Then Tyronne errupted sending his black spunk up her cunt. He stroked and shot it time after time. He enjoyed it and left his big cock in her a while.

Tashaun started to shoot his load into her mouth and throat. He held her head desperately and roughly used her mouth like a sex machine. She swallowed all she could, but some dripped on her. Then he calmed down, and released her to the floor. Her mouth and pussy full of black sperm. She was a willing sex slut to two young black bulls. And she loved her orgasms.

Tashaun got up and left. Tyronne sat next to her as she regained her composure.

"If my brother gets out of line, call me and I will straighten his ass out. But I expect you to obey him at the school." he lectured. "I will see you at christmas," he smiled.

"Do you have to go now?" she wondered and asked.

"Yes baby, some things to attend to before back to the campus." He got up and left as well. Lori felt lonely for the moment when they both were gone. So she called her mom and made more arrangements for her visit.

It was fun when Mom arrived at the airport. Lori wore day to day jeans and a summer flower blouse. Her mom came in beaming on her first vacation on her own in ages. She wore nice white linen pleated slacks and a white sweater. Mom had short blonde hair that almost touched her shoulders. It was a medium bob look. It looked like she kept her figure pretty well too for her age and it was clear where Lori got her nice boobs from. After hugs they got her bag and went to the SUV. Her mom was impressed by the BMW. They gabbed and gabbed and talked all the way to the apartment. The topics were how was daddy, how was work, how was teaching for Lori, and was she paid well to teach and all that jazz.

Mom went 'wow' when she got the apartment tour, despite having seen pics. And she got the big room of course, she loved it. Lori gave her some time to put her things away and freshen up. Lori waited in the kitchen. There was a note from Reggie.

'Baby girl. I have a lawyer friend to be your mom's escort for us to all go out for dinner tonight. We will be gentlemen and make sure your mom has a great dinner and some dancing. Hey, let your mom have one pill of Molly. Here are the DEA recommended doses. Pick the right one for 'moderate' for your mom. Give it to her at 6.30. See you at 7.'

Lori read the DEA notice with the Molly. She never saw such a thing before.

>>>>> For a small (50 kg, 110 lb) person, 50 mg is likely to have mild but clearly felt effects. 75 mg will likely produce a somewhat strong (but usually not overwhelming) experience. 100 mg might produce a quite intense experience.

For a more 'medium' sized person (70 kg, 155 lbs) 70 mg will likely give a mild experience, while 105 mg will likely give a moderately strong experience, and 140 mg is likely to give an intense experience.

For a large person (100 kg, 220 lbs), 100 mg might only by a mild experience, while 150 mg will probably give a moderately strong experience, and 200 mg is likely to be pretty intense. >>>>

She thought and thought. Give her a molly? Fuck, does Reggie know what he is doing? Well Mom is 110 or 120 pounds, so I will give her a 50 mg. With DEA on it, it seemed like it was probably a good fun thing to do. 'We aren't going to be driving home anyways,' she told herself.

Lori went and looked at the things her mom brought to wear.

"Mom, Reggie is going to pick us up and take us for a nice dinner at 7. So we need something classy flirty. He has a lawyer friend to be your gentleman escort to keep us company." Lori went through her things. She didn't really like anything. "Mom come look in my closet."

They went to her room and went through nice classy sexy dress options. They agreed on a Beige semi sheer stretch Knit Tank Mini. It was new. Lori had never worn it. It had a modest cleavage, it was stretchy tight and it went down to nearly her knees. Lori would wear it without a bra, but her mom had a smooth beige bra and beige spanks. It was bad but not really bad at all. While they were at it, Lori gave her some jeans and tops to try on. Reggie had bought them for Lori, so she was sure he would not mind.

They both started getting ready around 5:30. Lori wore a blue mini dress that was sexy but not crazy. She did not wear a bra though. She thought Reggie expected this of her now. At 6:30 Lori fixed two cherry vodka drinks. She hesitated, but put a 50 mg Molly in her moms drink. She went to check and her mom was a knock out. "Mom, you are so beautiful! Our dates are gonna go crazy!"

Her mom frowned. "No dates my girl. I am faithful to your father and this is just classy dinner with gentleman. Don't you forget it." But she kept looking at herself in the mirror as she knocked off her vodka. They were in a party attitude when Reggie arrived in his sports car.

"Mom, this is Reggie." Lori started introductions.

"Hi Reggie, can call me Beverly," her mom chimed in.

"Ladies, you are stunning." Reggie had a brown suit and red tie on. He was a handsome black gentleman. "It is my pleasure to entertain you at dinner tonight." Reggie was beaming. He was so comforted that Lori's mom was a hot mamma and not a unkept slob. He ushered them into the car. Lori up front and Bev in the back. Bev got in and there was a black gentleman in the back seat waiting.

"Bev, this is my lawyer friend Lincoln." Reggie introduced.

Bev held out her hand and Lincoln shook it quietly. "You can call me Link." he smiled. "Reggie didn't tell me I was going to accompany a gorgeous woman tonight."

Bev was feeling the Molly. She felt relaxed, ready for a party, and it seemed to her Link's smile had a slight psychedelic effect. He was handsome for a colored man. And Bev of course, never had anything to do with colored boys in her life.

Lori had a chat up front with Reggie and heard chatting in the back that sounded happy so she relaxed. "Thanks for taking us out Reggie." Lori thanked him over and over.

The four walked into the swanky restaurant smiling and joking. It was upscale and a mixed crowd from all over town.

They enjoyed dinner and the women excused themselves to the ladies room to freshen up.

"What do you think of Link Mom?" Lori asked.

"I have to say for a colored man he's a gentleman and really fun to talk to." Bev replied.

"Call them black Mom. And I did notice Link looking at you like, mmmm that." Lori responded. "So here, please say black so we all get along."

"OK" giggled Bev. "I'm feeling a little bad."

Lori had no plans for her mom to have sex with a black man or any man for that matter. So, she was undecided on how to handle this.

They went back and the men guided them over to the dance floor. They put their purses down and all four went out to dance.

Link put his hands on Bev's waist and guided her smoothly on the floor, she slowly resigned herself to putting her arms around his neck. They made small talk and Bev was relaxed and attracted to Link. So educated yet attractive with some wild boy in his eyes. Not bad for a colored, errr, black man.

Lori whispered to Reggie her mom was having a good time. Lori was comfortable and aroused all the time by Reggie. She kissed him not knowing if her mom was even watching.

"I'm glad baby." Reggie kissed her back and held her close dancing. "We will give her a classy, fun, safe week here." he was almost teasing her.

"I think it would be ok if Link took her to the dark side of the dance floor and gave her a kiss." Lori was not sure, but wanted to hear what Reggie thought.

"Link is a sexy bro for sure. Let me whisper to him to push it some and kiss your sexy mom."

"OK Reggie." Lori was still not sure but she saw no harm.

They danced closer to the other couple, and Reggie whispered some to Link that nobody else could hear. Link smiled and nodded.

Link slowly guided Bev to the back of the dance floor held her close as they moved. He looked at her in the eyes. When he saw her looking back wistfully, he leaned in and kissed her. She did not respond at all. He leaned in again and kissed her softly. This time she kissed back. Lori and Reggie had been watching and smiled at each other.

They danced for an hour more. Link would kiss her from time to time and she was eagerly kissing him back.

Reggie paid the bill and the four walked back to his car. Bev and Link got in the back and Lori smiled to Reggie as they got in. In just a few minutes, Lori could hear giggling in the back of the car. She was'nt trying to push her mom into anything, but if she wanted the full vacation experience, why not. She could keep secrets.

Once back in the apartment, Reggie fixed everyone another drink. Each of the women got molly mixed in with a sex stimulant. He was going to give Link every chance with the repressed wife Bev. In the meantime, he would give Lori some of his best fucking moves.

After dancing for a while, they all relaxed and the men took their jackets off and the women helped them take the ties off.

Bev sat close to Link and watched as Lori took Reggie's big black cock out of his pants and began to suck it. She was going to say something but she kept quiet and watched her daughter sucking a big black cock on an older black man.

Link took Bev's hand and put it against his cock in his pants and she instinctively began rubbing it back and forth. Her ring sparkled as she continued. He leaned over and told her to unzip him and do what her daughter was doing.

Bev obeyed in a daze and unzipped him and saw his black manhood easily come out in her hand. She really never sucked her husband, at least not since they were dating. Link sensed her hesitation and his hand on the back of her head guided her down to his cock. She didn't resist but when the big cock was against her lips, she hesitated again. Link smacked her on the back of the head and she opened up as his cock slid in. She began sucking on it to avoid another smack and kept it up for some time. The taste was dirty, the smell was dirty, and she felt great doing it. She looked over to see her daughter sliding up and down on Reggie's cock and Bev duplicated the move. Link was loving it. Then he pulled her back and kissed her on the lips, his tongue playing with her lips.

Link leaned into her and suggested Bev go change into something more comfortable. He told her he would join her in her bedroom in a few minutes. She got up and went to the bedroom, the only thing more comfortable was a blue slip. She changed clothes and it dawned on her a black man was coming to her room now. Evil. Disgusting black man. She put on the slip and she saw herself in the mirror. The molly made her look like a different woman. Then she didn't know what to do. Where should she stand.

Link poured two glasses of scotch, and went after his conquest. Lori watched him as Reggie slowly pushed her dress straps over her shoulder and down enough to expose her breasts.

"Push your boobs together slut so we can titty fuck them babies," he told her.

Lori used her hands to push her perfect breasts together and slobbered some to make the channel slick for him. Reggie pushed his big cock between her tits and the tip went to her mouth. He started fucking her tits and deep enough for her to lick the cock each thrust. Reggie wished he could see Link working on her mom but contented himself knowing it was all being recorded for the Lori Slut Internet Site.

"Lori, now that you are a single slut, I think we can start doing some porn movies and make some money showing them on the internet." Reggie was leading her.

"Does that pay pretty well Reggie?" she asked.

"Well we can build up the website with some of your older vids, are you good with that?" he continued his big cock up between her tits into her mouth.

"But if the students and their parents and the principal saw this, they would want to fire me right?" she was concerned and sucking his cock each time it got to her mouth.

12