Lori Finds Her Dream Job Pt. 12

Story Info
Lori and Bev Hit a Movie and Fall in To Sexy Trouble.
5.2k words
4.37
1.7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All: This is a continuation of the Lori saga, and it is a fantasy of black myth and drug and sex.

When Lori went back to the living room Reggie was getting dressed. Her mom was on the couch not moving. Lori got closer to see eye movement and breathing so she decided Bev was going to be OK. She pulled a blanket from the closet and covered her mom and then went to the door to kiss Reggie as he was leaving.

The next morning the mom- daughter combo were energetic and drinking coffee getting ready for their visit to Sephora. Lori read the literature out loud to her mom, "A Sephora makeup consultation is where a makeup artist will help you choose the right products and teach you how to apply them. During a consultation, the artist will typically ask you about your makeup preferences and skin type, and then recommend products that will work well for you."

Bev smiled and answered, "Well, recommend is really meaning they sell you products. Right?"

"Yes, we know it, they know it, we all know it." Lori answered. "But it's just for fun and who knows what new product might actually be wonderful. " She paused, "For fun, ask what black men like best."

They both got their snug low rider jeans on with crop tops with some plunge on the neckline. No makeup, since that was the whole purpose of going. It was fun, and Lori whispered to the artist girl ahead of time they wanted heavier makeup that black men typically liked. The artist gave a knowing smile and used that for her recommendations for Bev. Bev watched closely everything they did. She bought the key items since she saw her new self as something she wanted to do again and again. Her husband might not even notice. Then they went for lunch.

"This is more makeup than I ever wear," Bev told her over a drink. "It's interesting that they recommend so much."

Lori smiled to herself. "You look fantastic. Let's take some pictures for dad!" Lori snapped some cell pics and then shipped them off to Daddy. Then as an afterthought, she sent the same pics to Reggie.

Bev was thoughtful for a moment taking in two nights of cheating on her husband. This is something she never imagined doing. As fun and as sensational as it was, it was time to be the adult in the room and tame this down.

"Why don't we go see a movie tonight?" Bev asked Lori.

The two looked up the movies and picked a romance comedy film. It would be fun to be lazy and eat popcorn.

Lori drove her SUV into town looking for the movie theater. She was unfamiliar with the area and had to run up and down the street several times before she found a place to park. The two talked about nonsense as they walked to the theater. Bev noticed a bar that looked pretty good on the way. They agreed to stop there after the movie.

They got their tickets, and popcorn and drinks, and found there way into the darkened, older style theater. There were movie previews up and they found some seats. Then they laughed and laughed at the movie. It felt good to do nothing but eat popcorn and laugh.

When the movie was out, they left and found that bar they had noticed. They walked in and it was metal and neon light modern inside. They found two bar stools at the lit-up bar and sat down. It took a while for their eyes to adjust.

A black female bartender came over to them and smiled and slid two shot glasses to them. "These are courtesy of Mr. Simmons." she told them.

Lori sniffed the shot glass for a drug or something, looking at her mom. "Mom, why don't you drink it and we will see if you go crazy. Then I will drink mine."

"Oh right." Bev slid her lip along the glass rim and seemed satisfied and drank the shot.

They ordered their own drinks, margaritas, when those were empty, and listened to the music. It was old style R&B mixed in with some new hits.

Two black men in dress shirts and nice slacks and shoes came up to them.

"Ladies, you might be in the wrong bar." the first said. The other had no expression.

"Oh why do you say that?" Lori answered.

"We don't really let women in blue jeans come in here." he answered.

"I'm sorry, I did not know this was a dressy place." Bev apologized.

"I suppose if they dance with us we can overlook it," the second black man followed up.

Bev and Lori both went on the dance floor with the black men. The music was pretty loud and nobody else was dancing. As she looked around, she discovered the four were alone now dancing.

Bev's dance partner looked very professional so she was pleased and he was whispering some hot things to her.

"I love it when sexy white cougars come to dis place and tease the brothers." he said.

"We aren't here to tease," she responded. "Really, we are just out for a girls' night out."

"Then give me a kiss and show me some girls night out fun." he answered. He leaned in to kiss Bev, who responded right away. They kissed while the dance went on and she popped her tongue out to him and he sucked on it giving her another thrill. His black hand on her ass started massaging her through her jeans and she did not push it away.

Lori's dance partner was just as crude and nasty to her. They danced slow in the dim light and he had a hand up her top almost popping the buttons. His hand went right to her nipple that he pinched and teased.

"Please don't do that," she pleaded. She didn't want to make a scene in this part of town. "MMMMMMMMMMM" moaning in his ear didn't slow him down, it just let him know it was fine.

"Why don't you come back to my place after a drink or two and we leave your friend with my bro? he asked.

"I need to go to the girls' room now," Lori answered. She caught her breath and pulled away and grabbed Bev's hand as they both went to the ladie's room.

"We need to get out of here." Lori told Bev, who nodded in agreement. They looked at the windows which were closed and had bars on them to keep out crime.

"Well," Lori was thinking. "I will go talk to them and explain we want to leave. Maybe I can give them $50. You wait here for me."

Bev nodded and looked in the mirror after Lori left. Then she sat on the bathroom counter, wondering what was going on. Time went by slowly. She checked her makeup and thought about the dance. Her phone beeped, and she got a face time call from Lori. She accepted the call and could see the same two men with Lori. One of the men smiled into the screen and said, "Come on out, don't hide on us girl." Lori was struggling and shouting for them to stop. But, in a moment Lori's top was up around her neck and each one was sucking on one of her breasts. Bev's heart raced and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her daughter being taken by the two black men. Then she saw Lori was not really fighting them or calling them to let her go. She was not actually putting up a fight anymore. Lori leaned into the screen and said, "Go to the bar. You will be fine. I will catch up with you in a short while." Lori smiled. Lori certainly looked to be having a great time finally.

Bev peaked out the door and couldn't see anyone. She tip- toed out and made it to the bar. She went to the bar where the same female black bartender got her a sweet vodka, and unknown to Bev, laced with something extra. Then the face time came back on. She sipped her drink. She was watching her daughter and the two black men.

Slowly, the men moved Lori so the phone cam focused on her jeans zipper area. Black fingers got her tab and slowly, slowly pulled her zipper down, revealing a silver thong panty. Lori felt her jeans get pulled off and soon after that her panties.

"Look bro, this bitch is shaved smooth for a good fucking. And she is wet too." they were laughing.

"Nooooooooo please stop" she pleaded.

The two black men lifted her and put her on her back on a couch. Her head was pushed back to accept a black cock to suck. At the same time black fingers were in her pussy twisting and shoving in and out brutally.

Bev watched and went through two drinks and was definitely trashed now. She was glued to the images of her daughter being ravaged by the black men. She saw Lori's hair dangle as one fucked her mouth. A big black rod, with veins, slowly fucking in and back, then faster. Hands on her head to steady it. Then wow, pow, bang, cock to her throat.

The other black man finished undressing. He spread her legs and her shaved pussy glistened. Her legs were tanned and firm. His fingers played with her pussy lips, displaying them wide and open.

"This little white cum slut is gonna get blacked now fo sure," he was almost telling himself. But everyone heard.

He took his hard cock and smacked her pussy with it over and over. Then he put the cock down across her pussy, showing how deep it would go pretty soon. It was an eye opener and Lori could not see it since she was sucking hard cock.

Then it slid down to her pussy lips. He rubbed his cock along the wet lips and then pushed the tip in... then more. Then more. Then more. He pushed and he was in totally. He looked for a bulge from his cock pressing out and marveled at the feeling of his blackness in a white slut. She was not a person, she was a jewel of a toy to fuck. He got above her and began his fuck... his own style... his own deep long strokes. It turned out it was driving her crazy. In another minute Lori felt the cock in her mouth give it up and erupt shooting sticky cum for her. There was wave after wave of shooting cum and she couldn't swallow it fast enough. It dribbled over mouth and face to her hair. She was swallowing and dribbling while her pussy was being blown up and destroyed. And her orgasm was quick arriving. Bev was super stimulated by watching, and it was now a woman being fucked, not a woman who might be her daughter.

"Yessssssssssss FUCK ME FUCK ME she shouted." Lori was full of energy.

"Yes slut, I'm going to push my cum into your baby maker now." he shouted.

Getting a refill on her drink, Bev stood in front of the bar as the bartender refilled her glass. Hearing a footstep behind her, Bev froze as she held the glass being filled. Swallowing in fear, unable to think clearly, she spilled the drink over the sides and her fingers. Panting for breath as her heart pounded in her chest, Bev sensed that a hulking black body was standing immediately behind her.

Shivering with fear, Bev saw a muscular black arm reach around her to take the glass from her trembling hand, setting the glass

down to the side. Then the large black hand was grasping her hand and pulling her hand back behind her. She gasped as her fingers came into contact with a rock solid bulge beneath the jeans. Unable to resist the urge, Bev let her fingers travel down the entire length of the thick pole. She turned to see a black man in a black t-shirt, very buff, and totally bald. He had a tatoo all over his head. His eyes were bright and he smiled at her. "No need to watch a cell phone slut." His hand was on hers, her pulse was going fast. He put money on the bar for the drinks and then led Bev off her stool and out the front door. He opened his car door and let her into the passenger side seat. In a moment he was in the driver's seat and they were off.

"Where are we going?" Bev asked, stimulated by her cocktail from the bar. She was feeling energy and the Lori cam watching had her super hot. And his tats were evil bad sexy.

"I am to take you to where your friend is" he smiled. "But I will take you to your home if you want, last chance, decide." He reached into her top while he drove the car, slowly playing with her nipples. He pulled her top aside, so her tits popped out while they drove. Bev laughed. Before this week it had been so long since her husband had shown interest in her sexually. Now, she was having a Vegas like experience. Going back to the hum drum would be necessary but regrettable.

She thought of watching Lori in the video and how sexy this black bull was. It was amazing, a week ago she would call him a colored thug. Now he's a black bull. She only had a couple days of vacation here left. She looked into his eyes, "I want to go to the party."

He smiled. Once on the expressway, he reached over to Bev and pulled her to his lap to suck his black cock. She knew just what to do. She unzipped him fast and got the cock out so she could suck on it. He was big and hard. She flicked her tongue over the tip. Then she sucked the tip and lowered to take more and more in. Soon her head was bouncing on his cock while he drove slower to enjoy it all. He eased into an apartment parking lot and parked in a dark corner. He turned up the hip hop on the sound system and the car rocked while Bev sucked him deep. His hand held her head to his cock as his cock blew up erupting cum into her mouth. It kept coming and she did her best to swallow it. It was quiet for a few moments. They put themselves together and walked into the apartment. He paid the men at the front door and they were guided to an elevator that went to the penthouse. The penthouse was busy and full of people out for a good time. Mostly black men and some white ones, and attractive white women.

The men waved and dapped and they took a seat on the couch. Bev ordered a drink, and then went to the ladies room. He took advantage of that and when her drink came, he put some molly in it for her.

In the ladies' room Bev looked at herself in the mirror. She had the years, sure, but she was having fun, and she felt young again. She added to her makeup as she had learned at her makeover with her daughter, and was pretty happy with the look. For a moment she looked at her wedding ring. The diamond glimmered. It was old, it had been in her husband's family for generations and valuable. She told herself that after the vacay, she would return home to him and her mundane life of before. Then she returned to the table knowing she was getting some sexy looks.

He was excited but cool, pushing the drink to her. He would wait a couple minutes and then make his next move. He liked humiliating white girls and using them for his own needs. He rescued her and gave her a chance to go to the apartment, but she wants what she's gonna get. He got up and invited Bev to dance. The apartment was not crowded and they found some space to dance. She put her arms around his neck and pressed against him. His leg moved forward and back to the beat and each time pressed between her legs against he pussy. He slowly reached up and tugged at her top until her tits pushed out again. He grinned and pinched the nipples while they kept dancing.

Bev realized she had her tits out in front of anyone who might want to see. She was proud of her nice sized tits and the top pushed them up and out at the same time. She saw how her partner was going crazy playing with them, and she felt a big rush of energy and sex drive and she wanted him to fuck her soon.

A black waiter whispered to him. She watched for what it could be.

He smiled, "Your girl is supposed to be putting on a show in a while," he told Bev. And in her state Bev still thought of Lori as some friend and not her daughter.

Bev felt a strong arm lead her back down a hallway and into a bedroom. Then woosh, she was on her back on the bed. Her black stud, removed her heels, undid her jeans and pulled them off. He told her to take her panties off. Bev hooked her fingers in the thong straps and pulled the thong down revealing her shaved smooth white pussy. Her stud knelt and spread her legs, pulling her to the edge of the bed. His mouth was all over her pussy now. She was surprised but loved it so much she was humming some song.

He loved her shaved pussy and how wet she was. He licked her slit and then pushed his tongue into her. At the same time, he pushed his thumb into her ass, and he loved hearing her squeel. Soon his tongue was all over her clit and massaged it.

"OMG OMG OMG" Bev was repeating. Her hips were rocking and she braced herself for a big cum. In moments she did a small pussy spray and hit her orgasm. "Yessssssssssssssssssssss!" she was shouting over and over as the orgasm hit her.

He got up over her and his cock was ready to fuck her like the white slut she was. "Baby, you my white slut now aren't you?" His cock was spanking her pussy and he positioned her for the fucking.

"Yes, I don't even know your name." she responded in a drug sex haze. "Yes! I am your white slut," she went on anyway.

"Call me Deebo baby." he answered, as he held his cock with his hand, rubbing the black tip along her slit.

"Yes Deebo, I am your white slut." she answered back. Then she gasped for air as his thrust hit her going in deep faster than she expected.

Deebo repositioned her again so he could fuck her to the hilt, and he began to hammer her over and over without any small thought about what she wanted. She was there for him to fuck like a white slut she was.

The bed was creeking and the hip hop music in the apt was blaring in some. She was in a blur but her pussy knew what was going on, a big fucking and another orgasm on the way. "Yesssssssssssssssss Deebo, I'm your white slut tonight - - - I am Cumminggggggggggggggggg on your big black monster!" She was shaking and the feeling was intense and she loved it.

Deebo was hitting white pussy and going to town. He made two more minutes of deep thrusts and then he began to shoot the slut up. He streamed seed up her pussy with each last remaining thrust. Then there was breathing and laughing.

They cleaned up and went back to the main area and got drinks and found seats for the show. They didn't have long to wait either.

Someone made a make-shift little cabaret area, three rows of chairs of different kinds. They faced an open area that served as a stage. Some hip hop music was pretty loud and Bev looked around while they waited. There was a strange collection of black men, black women and white women. She had no idea what they had in common because some looked like they had been to theater, and some had been off the street. Deebo kept his hand on her leg and petted it slowly while he watched in anticipation. He kept her drink full and whispered to her off and on.

Then the lights flickered and a show started. On the right, a white girl walked in on all fours. She had a sexy tanned body, oiled down, with firm tits and blonde hair. She had a gag that forced her mouth open and there were nipple clamps on her big tits with a small chain connecting the clamps. Over her ears were costume ears, forming reddish horns. In her ass was a small horse tail, a two foot long mane and the end was forced deep into her ass. She had a long leash and was walked in by a naked black body builder. He gleemed his white teeth as he smiled and from time to time struck the girl's ass with a short crop. He spoke to the crowd through a portable microphone, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Wet Wendy, the hottest white slut in New York."

Bev saw something familiar with this girl, and she squirmed in her seat. She should know her but she didn't. But she also couldn't keep her mind off of the scene. Wendy was paraded around so everyone could appreciate her beauty and her plight. The MC made up some story that Lori was in the sex trade and available for dates. Well, some of that was true. Then she was told to climb on to a small square stage, two feet high. The naked body builder put clamps over her wrists and ankles and locked her into a position. Then he went around in front of her. He had a squirt gun in his hand, containing a meth vodka mix. He smiled at the girl.

"Get ready baby, drink this right down." The black MC squirted into her mouth-hole. The gag forced her mouth wide open and the drink went down easy enough. Wendy, or Lori, swallowed the mix and knew something was happening but of course, could not know the details. "She needs a chaser, don't you think?" Don't we have someone here to help this poor girl out?"

12