Lori's Lesson

Story Info
Mature woman considers submitting.
4.6k words
3.86
7.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori, naked with her ass up and head down and feet hanging off the bed, was given her instructions and did her best to follow them. Her potential new Dom said no looking and no talking. He wanted her in position to be vulnerable and ready to be fucked. He wanted her full of someone else's cum first. He wanted to mark her. And then he wanted her filled up with even more cum. She's never met this man. This will be their first time to see each other face to face. They've been talking online for weeks now, building up to this moment.

At the ripe age of 53, Lori is put in a position to question her sexuality. She's been looking for a lover for months; eight months, actually. She's got a system she follows and looks for men she likes, that may hang around for a awhile and come without complication, and she wants amazing sex. She wants the orgasms that come with mind altering chemistry. She longs to feel that peace, connection and love for all things after her body quakes. But the men she's been finding are coming up short. Maybe the sex is good but they need to rent a motel room. Maybe they can host but their room is over an hour away. Maybe they are likable but the sex is just alright, not great. She feels unsatisfied so she searches and searches and searches.

She's tried several dating channels. She's been on the online free personal classifieds, a few dating sites and she ended up at a site that is more for short term connections and a bit more adult oriented. After so many profiles and meetups she was able to finally hone in on what she truly desired and began to articulate more clearly what she wanted.

Lori is surprised to discover that she may belong with the submissives in the BDSM world. A submissive is someone that submits to someone else's will, placing the other person's wants and desires above their own. This is a startling revelation for her. But it was all written out in her ad. She specifically said she wanted to be directed, she wanted an "alpha" male in charge, she likes to give and please and that she is interested in power games.

Not surprisingly, a couple of men saw the ad (along with the profile picture of her boob shimmering through a gauzy white shirt) and contacted her. One of them turned out to be someone that describes himself as Dominant. He's about her age and works in the same area she lives in. Their exchanges continue regularly, he checked in daily with her. He would text, "good morning" and "good night". They moved off the dating platform and onto an easier messaging system. Lori is like an onion, and he is unfolding her one layer at a time. She knew this. It was not a mystery. Lori knew that she was being trained.

When she says something he likes, he says, "Good girl." When she says something he really likes he will call her "Kitten." And that was all Lori really needed, some attention, some affirming words and she was ready. Well, she thought she was ready. She talked about her wanting to be claimed. How she was looking for lovers and never felt satisfied. How she meets new men all the time. He encouraged her to continue to meet them. He wanted her to continue to meet new men. He wanted her to sleep with as many men as she cared to. She does not need to ask for permission. She does, however, need to report back to him. He wants the details. He wants to know where they ejaculated; in her? If so - which hole? On her - If so, where? He wanted to know what she did for them. How they responded. Whether she would see them again. How she liked how they felt or the taste of their cock or the taste of their cum. He wanted to know if she liked it. If she liked sucking cock or getting fucked by the various men she was meeting. He made sure to tell her she was doing those things for him and it was true. She started considering more and different men to make her new Dom happy so he would call her, "Good girl." She looked for new types of men. Men that clearly just wanted hookups. Younger men, and in general, riskier men.

And then the Dom wanted more. He wanted her to give blow jobs at every initial encounter. He wanted these blow jobs recorded or he wanted to listen in. He started asking for pictures. He called it proof of the blow jobs. He wanted to see the semen in her mouth or on her partner's cock. He wanted to be able to watch in a room while Lori had sex with other men. He tells Lori she is an object. That her job is to please and her own satisfaction does not matter. And when she agrees and says yes, when she says she wants to be a sex toy or an object of pleasure, that she wanted to submit to the will and desires of others he would always say, "Good girl." And Lori's expression would change to the most ridiculous, open, honest and heartfelt grin displayed on her face. She would think, "Oh! He called me, 'Good girl'. I'm a Good girl. I need to do more of this. I want to be his 'Good girl,' best girl, always."

Lori knew this was the same psychology scheme similar to how pimps turned their girlfriends into prostitutes. The first time is uncomfortable and requires some coaxing but then the pimp (or the Dom) provides the most amazing aftercare and the woman feels loved and special and begins to think, "Really, it wasn't all that bad having sex with her man's friend. She did it for the pimp, not the pimp's friend and certainly not for herself." She was putting her needs aside and submitting to the will and desires of the pimp and rationalizing her behavior and so was Lori. She did it knowingly and consciously and she was loving it.

Lori reported that she had been talking to a man she met online and that they decided to meet face to face. The date was a Starbucks Coffee date in the parking lot of Bass Pro Shops. Lori even bought the coffee. Lori met Tim. He was an architect doing work in a Pacific Heights mansion and divided his time between the bay area and his home in Idaho. Lori procured the coffee, parked the car and was just getting ready to text Tim letting him know where she was. She rolled down her window and had just taken a bite of cranberry orange scone when there he was. He was in the car next to her and chatting away. It surprised Lori and bits of crumbs threw from her mouth but soon enough he made his way to her car and sat in the passenger's seat.

All in all, Tim was a nice man. Lori and Tim had a cordial conversation. He seemed interested and Lori liked his kiss. Lori was a firm believer that one could tell much about a kiss and likes to end all of her coffee/car dates this way. When she reported into the Dom he was disappointed that she hadn't given Tim a blow job. He wanted her on all first meet ups to offer a blow job and then provide it if they said yes. Lori felt bad. Lori wasn't a good girl. She hadn't done what the Dom wanted. So Lori decided to check in with Tim and see if he wanted to meet later in the day to make out in the back of the minivan. She was so excited when he said yes. She thought her Dom was going to be super happy.

And he was. He called her a good girl for setting up the date. The Dom wanted to listen in on the blow job and the evening's planned transaction. Lori wasn't sure that she could make that happen but she tried. She was so nervous. She wasn't attracted to Tim and knew she was only doing it to make the Dom happy. Lori was also excited. She felt a connection to the Dom that she was going to experience through this surrogate named Tim. And Lori liked blowjobs - what could happen that would be so bad? She would get kisses and suck cock and then be called a good girl. That was all she was thinking about.

Lori met Tim and they drove down a dirt road that ended at railroad tracks next to an industrial area of town. It is the perfect deserted spot next to a busy metropolitan area. Lori and Tim chit chatted and then Tim said he was pretty excited because this must mean their meeting that morning went really well. That was a red flag for Lori and stuck in her mind. But, soldiering on, she taught Tim how to help her set up the van so they can lay down in the back. And she tried her best to be stealthy and call the Dom so he could listen in. It was exciting for her to think her Dom was listening in. It made it kind of like a performance and she had some giddy nervousness around it. Everything got set up and then Lori and Tim crawled in through the hatch door of the trunk. Lori leaned in and started kissing Tim. Everything was progressing just fine. Lori was playing with Tim's cock, it was nice and hard. She bent over and started to suck it. She sucked it and sucked it and then sucked it some more and then she wondered what was going on. She pulled back her head, but continued to give Tim's cock her attention using her hand. She went back to kissing him for a bit.

"Yeah, I've never cum this way. I usually need to have intercourse," Tim explained. Lori thought about this and most definitely did not want Tim sticking his cock in her vagina. She has to actually like someone for that to happen or be so wildly turned on that she needed the cock regardless of the owner. She was feeling none of that from Tim. Wanting this to be over with as soon as possible, she made a suggestion.

"Really? I have an idea, why don't you fuck my face?" She laid back on the floor of the van and invited Tim to straddle her head. She then opened her mouth and let him grind her mouth like it was her pussy and then blessedly she felt the cum hit the back of her throat and it was over. She was so thankful it was over. She couldn't wait to report back to the Dom.

Lori got Tim back into his own car and drove away knowing that she did not want to see him again. She hated their time together and felt so very guilty. She messed with Tim to demonstrate her submissiveness. She knew that one day she was going to have to let Tim know she wasn't interested in advancing or seeing him again. There he was, a nice lonely architect, just wanting to find a gal, probably not even all that interested in sex. And Lori used him. Oh, Lori felt like dirt. But she had to report in so she pulled over right away and wrote the text.

She told the Dom how it was. How she had to labor and be innovative to get Tim to cum. And also how she felt like she used him. She told the Dom she knew she was going to hurt him when he learned she didn't want to continue. Lori did not want to hurt people. Lori did not want to hurt Tim. The Dom reassured her that Tim got what he wanted it. That he wanted the blow job. That all guys want the blow job. He reminded Lori that her role was to provide pleasure for the men she meets and that is all. The Dom felt like Lori had done a good job and he called her a good girl. She even got called a kitten that night.

But Lori needed hugs and kisses and she wanted the yuck and guilt she felt to be taken away. Her Dom lives far away and she hadn't even met him yet. This all happened the Saturday before the Wednesday she was to meet him.

The time came for Lori and this Dom to meet. She booked a hotel room in Fremont. She met a long-time lover at 10 AM, her Dom at noon, and a new lover at 3 PM. Her Dom wanted her to have cum in her. He wanted the dramatic hotel scene. He told her it was her job to keep her eyes averted and head down. Her 10 AM session with a long-time friend and lover was so sweet. They hadn't seen each other in months. It was so loving to have him there; for it to be his cum inside her when she made this bold step forward towards BDSM and a Dom. It was like a handing off of old to the new.

Her sweet lover left and Lori texted down to her Dom the room number. He sounded impatient on text. The old lover and Lori took longer than expected. But she made sure the door was open. She got into position on the bed. Feet dangling off the edge, on her knees, arse up, head down. No looking. Head covered. And, of course, her head started buzzing with shame and guilt and fear. She asked herself: "What was she doing? How could she do this? Did she really want this"?

She heard him walk in. She could hear the jingle of keys, the unwrapping of something, and then she felt him. He still had his pants on and he walked up to her ass and pushed his groin into her. She felt his hands on her hips. She felt him undo his pants. And then he started asking questions. Fuck. Was this a test? He told Lori not to talk but he was asking questions. Was it ok to talk or should she stay quiet? She did not know. He grabbed her hair and pushed her back on the bed, "Answer me bitch!" he demanded.

So Lori did. She told him where her lover's cock had been. It had been in her vagina and in her mouth but not her ass. He was happy with this. He took off more clothes. When his cock was hard, he put it in Lori. He thrusted a few times. He wanted to wait though. What he really wanted was a blowjob. So he pulled his cock out of her ass and shoved his fist in instead. Lori had some previous experience with this. She was not surprised by it. She was thankful to have put the lube on the bedside table. Her ass was not fully stretched to allow a fist all the way in. Later he would tell Lori that he made it almost to the widest part of his hand.

But he was not done using her. He was a sweetheart and washed his cock before lying down on the bed. Then he told her to suck his cock. Lori wanted him to like it so much. She wanted him to want her blowjobs and to want her. She wanted him to be pleased by her. Lori went to work. She put love, sweat and tears (metaphorically) into sucking on his cock. She sucked and licked his balls. She smelled him. First under his arm and then at the opening to his ass. While Lori was sucking and licking at his scrotum and perineum, he said, "Sniff it. Sniff it. Now lick it." And Lori did as she was commanded. And for the very first time, Lori bent down between her Dom's legs and ran her tongue along the rim of his asshole. Rimming, it seems, is not all that big of a deal. And she even kind of felt like a badass for doing it.

He came and he seemed pleased. He asked her to lick a bit of his ejaculate off his chest and around his cock. She did as she was told. He came while she was busy with his ass. After licking him and cleaning him, she laid her head down next to his cock. She ran her finger tips through his chest hair. She took in his musky smell and she felt happy even though she was still a little nervous and had no idea if he even liked her or not. And she was afraid to look at him.

The Dom could sense Lori's nervousness and hesitation. He called her up to him and they kissed for a bit and he pulled on her nipple. Lori loved having her nipples pulled and he did a very good job pulling on hers. He tried to explain how things worked between Doms and subs. He let Lori know that she could negotiate and communicate her limits and that he would respect them. He also let Lori know it was his job to challenge those limits and push them. He kept talking about wanting to mark Lori. Lori wanted to be claimed. She wanted it deep in her bones.

He asked her, "Do you want to be marked?"

"Yes, Sir. I want to be marked." Lori said.

"Are you ready to be peed on? Are you ready to hold my cock and direct my pee into your mouth?" he asked.

And Lori wasn't and he needed to leave. She left the hotel for a bit and just spent some time driving around. Down 880 until it became 17, back around via 280 and 680. Her 3:00 lover pushed back their meeting time until 5 PM. They had only met for coffee the day before. He had also been found on the hook-up site.

He was nice, older, French, and an amazing kisser. He was someone Lori wanted to have sex with. She was glad he agreed to meet her. His name was Peter. She did the same "surprise I'm naked in bed" trick for him. He pushed open the hotel room door. Lori was waiting for him. The room was kind of a mess and she was kind of a mess too. She hadn't showered yet. He walked in sipping on an In and Out Burger soda cup. His mouth tasted of onions.

He sat on the bed looking down at her. "Why me?" he asked.

"Why not you?" she thought. She puzzled over the question. She tried to answer truthfully. She was looking for the lover that would meet her needs. She wanted one that would get high rankings in sex, likability and sustainability. She knew Peter was not sustainable. Peter was married. He was likable enough. She had no idea what sex would be like with him so she supposed that was why he was there. That and she wanted to please her Dom by giving herself sexually to a third man on the same day. She had never done anything quite as reckless and slutty as this before. But there she was. Naked for this man. Waiting for him to join her. Wanting the talking to be over with. And it was soon enough.

He bent down and kissed her and she liked the kisses. She reflexively moved her hand down to his cock. It was big. She wanted that cock. She wanted to suck on it. So she did. And he played with her clit too. But he wanted to be inside her. Inside her pussy. He made a fuss about putting on a condom and then made a fuss about not being able to cum with the condom on. They tried multiple positions. During one, with him kneeling between her legs with her feet up on his shoulders, and he was grinding into her, she was feeling her orgasm and making her silly noises and then whoosh. She felt a flood of warm liquid spill onto the bed. She could tell Peter noticed as well.

She said, "I squirted! You made me squirt."

"Really? I've never done that before," he replied.

Lori could tell Peter was expecting someone with a little less experience and a little more emotional investment. Such a switch. Previously, Lori was the one that wanted love first and a commitment prior to sex and it was the male partner that was pushing the physical. Now that Darwin's little joke was fully awake and alive inside her (the joke being that males peak in their early 20's and women peak in their 40's), it was the males wanting the emotional commitment before sex; funny (not funny at all). Her libido was driving her. Her libido and her Dom and this new sexy life she was stepping into. And she came with Peter and squirted for the third time ever and she felt so good. Her orgasms were the best at helping her feel calm and connected and full of love. This was the high she chased every time. This was the love she wanted.

Peter finally had his orgasm too. She felt like a fucked hot mess. When he left she showered. She still carried the high inside her. She reported to her Dom. She let him know what it was like to fuck Peter and how she squirted and how he came also. The Dom was pleased with her. He praised her. He reminded her that it wasn't about her sexual pleasure. Rather, it was about her partner's. She was a tool to get the man off, that was all. She said ok, she thought she meant ok but, there was that nagging little skepticism.

And then her Dom asked her the question. "Are you ready to be marked?"

"Yes! Yes, I am completely ready." She had mentally accepted being peed on. That was ok but she didn't want fecal matter and/or pee to be in her mouth. She understood from their conversation the day before that she could set boundaries. She tried to set that one. The one about keeping poo and pee out of her mouth. This was not the time for a discussion on boundaries. But Lori didn't know that at the time. All she knew was that the new Dom was getting mad and irritated with her. It was easy to tell, not only by the words and tone he used but also by the way he wrote, "You are pissing me off."

They ended the conversation there. Lori had another encounter set up for the following night. This was with a man outside of her wheelhouse. He was in his 30's, married and impossibly shy. The only reason she met with him was because he was willing to be with her while the Dom watched. He had experience being a bull. He liked it. The married couple he served and he became friends and socialized outside of the bedroom as well. It was a good fit for him.

12