Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I fuck them, first?" she asked, a little-girly with a lot of rubbing against him thrown in. "Please???"

"Want to tell me what you're doing home, first?" he asked and she eased up on the teasing.

"If I tell you, do I get to fuck them?" she asked, still holding on to him.

"That's up to them," he told her. She left him and came over and put her arms around me and Dave, turning to face Jerry.

"I shot a man," she told him.

I will give the man credit. His expression did not change one iota. He did, however, have something to say about it.

"I presume since you are here and not in jail, that either you're not in trouble or Jordan bailed you out," he started. "And if I were you, I'd be a lot more shook up. Want to talk about it?"

"I'm only this calm because you sent a lovely lady to get me at the airport and I was in her capable hands before the meds wore off," she told him -- which was a surprise to me. I had no idea she was medicated.

She then proceeded to tell him the same basic story she told me and he listened to it end to end without comment. All he said at the end was, "well, if they try to sue, we'll fight it, and we'll counter-sue for physical and emotional trauma, and pile on as much as we can. In the meantime, do you want to see Dr. Franklin?"

"Franklin's my shrink," Cassie said to me. I was trying to stay out of the discussion. "Probably," she turned back to Jerry. "I figured I'd give her a call tomorrow, after I'm sated. I've got a bunch of shit bouncing around in my head."

"I'll bet you do," he told her seriously. "Luv, I trust your instincts about yourself... you know that. Just let me know what you need and you'll have it. Except them. I can't make promises for them... you'll have to work that out for yourself."

Cassie looked at the rest of us. "Who wants to get laid?" she asked. Four hands went up. Five, after Jerry raised his.

"What are we voting on?" Molly asked as she walked up to the jacuzzi, taking off her shirt and shorts and starting to climb in.

"On who wants to get laid," Cassie told her.

"By you?" Molly asked with a straight face.

"Yep," Cassie smiled and Molly raised her hand.

* * * * *

We'd spent maybe another hour in the spa, pointedly not talking about the shooting and instead giving Cassie a recap of how the whole wonderful debauch had come about, starting with Dave, Paul and Jerry picking me up and ending with the porno shoot this last Sunday. Well, actually, we mentioned Monday's trip to Universal Studios, but mostly in passing. Cassie was absolutely thrilled and fascinated.

"So I'm not going to see you guys after tomorrow?" she asked as we wrapped it up.

"I'm not sure," I told her. "I've got an offer that might have me out here a couple of weeks a month. I still have to see how that's going to work out. And Sandy's out of the Santa Clara office, so if I'm here, she might be."

"What about you, Dave?" she asked.

"The Navy still owns me," he told her. "I'll be around a little longer before I have to report, but my ability to get up here will be hit-or-miss for the next few years." Cassie nodded her understanding.

"This is gonna be tough," she confided in us. "I'm the kid in the candy store with no idea where to start. You all seem so delicious."

"I think, though, that since there's two guys and four girls -- not including me -- that we're going to start with a straightforward massive orgy in the living room and... Holy Shit! Has he grown up!!!"

We turned to see what she was talking about and saw Jackson coming out the door, naked except for a towel around his neck and a surprised look on his face.

"Cassie?" he asked, obviously perplexed. "What the fuck are you doing home?"

"Visiting," she smiled and started to get out of the hot tub. This was going to get interesting. "I bet Jerry didn't tell you I was coming in, did he?" She shot an accusatory look back at her brother, who just shrugged his apology. She turned back to Jackson as she reached him.

Reached him and grabbed his neck with one hand, pulling him into a kiss, and his balls with the other, insuring he didn't go anywhere. Always the gentleman, he kept his hands to himself but returned the kiss.

"Jesus, Jackson!" she exclaimed, letting go of his neck. "I haven't see you in, like, well... forever! What's it been? Five years? Six?"

"Six," he told her quietly. "You were almost eighteen."

"Man, oh, man, do you look good!" Cassie gushed. "You do still fuck white pussy, don't you?"

Jackson was looking nervous. "Jerry..." he drawled slowly.

"It's all good, Bro'," Jerry laughed. "She can do who and what she wants, but she's still got to follow Rule Number One."

"'No means No', I know," Cassie interjected, then looked up into Jackson's eyes and I'll bet he was getting bespelled. "Please don't say No," Cassie added softly.

"Um, honestly... I just came out to pound some cramping out of my back. I'm having a helluva time sleeping. Didn't know if Molly would still be up for a massage. Nobody was in the house, so I sort of figured I was on my own."

"I'm available, Jackson," Molly told him from the spa.

"Me, too!" Cassie declared.

"Me, three!" Sandy put in. I looked over at Ginger. She just grinned.

"If you go with them," she informed me, "I get Dave and Jerry all to myself!"

"I think I'll stay here and relax some more," I decided. "You guys go reduce the poor man to pulp."

They left, taking him with, and I figured I'd probably see him in the morning, before I had to leave. I turned back to the others.

"Okay, Jerry... you want to explain to me what all this metaphysical shit is? In words I can understand?"

I wanted a lot more information about this very beautiful and obviously very special person who had just blown into my life.

* * * * *

To put it simply, Jerry really stretched my ability to accept strange, new things. I've always had a healthy dose of skeptic in me and this really challenged it. He asked me to suspend disbelief before he started telling me about it and I tried to do it. And now, I figured I was going to have to continue doing it until I knew a lot more about what was going on.

The short of it was, Cassie was psychic. But not in the Tarot-reading, bend spoons, premonition sort of way. Rather, since a very early age she had learned to use parts of her mind and body we mere mortals don't usually have access to, or don't know how to use.

According to Jerry, it started showing up when she was about three years old. She was precocious, and everyone presumed gifted. A genius. But it went farther than that. She knew precisely what other people were feeling and why, often when they didn't. And she could influence them, using a combination of her will and touch, but sometimes by mind alone.

Bear with me... there's a whole lot of metaphysical gobbledygook I'm trying to simplify here.

She could predict future events with near perfect accuracy. She had an instantly calming influence on animals, even nasty-tempered ones. She had an eidetic memory -- not just photographic, but aural and tactile, too. She discovered around age five that though pain was a necessary stimulus for life, organisms thrived best with pleasure, so she started actively trying to promote it. She discovered sex around age eight. Or rather, she'd always been aware of it -- it was just that then, she discovered how much pleasure it could convey. So she started practicing.

She ran afoul of a lot of perhaps well-meaning but very mundane teachers, and others, who tried to throttle her back. She was constantly in trouble -- from accusations of "refusing to follow the rules," to "showing off," to "sexual pervert." Their parents had provided private schooling for her and tried to guide her as best they could in her self-discovery.

They gave up about the time she discovered telekinesis... the ability to physically move things with your mind. They figured God created her and put her on the Earth for a reason, and they were going to have to trust Him and just turn it over. Apparently a wise decision.

Cassie fell in love with mathematics. She called it "the Key to the Universe" and threw herself into its study just like she had so many other subjects. When she found out she was expected to do something in the way of a profession in her life -- even though she was rich enough she didn't need to -- she decided that Professor of Mathematics was the way to go. Which is why she was now a grad student at MIT.

It took Jerry better than half an hour to recount all this. I'm shortening it up a lot. The point being, by the time he was done filling Dave, Ginger and me in about all this, Cassie, Sandy and Molly had been attending to Jackson and Jerry expressed the hope that he was still alive. I hoped he was joking.

We decided it was time to stop becoming prunes and go back inside. What we saw when we got there had me nearly doubling over laughing. Jackson was sprawled out on his back in the middle of the living room, still breathing... with his eyes closed and an only semi-erect cock... while Cassie, Sandy and Molly were in a three-way daisy chain draped over and around him.

"Are you still alive, Bro'?" Jerry asked as he moved towards the action.

"Five times, man," Jackson groaned without opening his eyes. "She made me cum five times! Made me! Five..." It looked like he was fading fast, but then he opened his eyes and looked at the naked women strewn all over him. He groaned again and lay back.

"I haven't done that since High School," he moaned. "It was supposed to be a massage. Now I'm gonna need a massage for the massage..."

"Quit your bitchin'," Cassie told him, coming up off Sandy's pussy. "I'll fix you up as soon as I'm done with Sandeeeee! Oh, FUCK!!!" Her body spasmed in a massive orgasm as Molly tripped her over.

"Hnff! Hnff! Hnff!" was Sandy's contribution to the conversation as she apparently was rolling over orgasms at the skilled mouth and hands of Jerry's sibling.

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree," I commented, watching Cassie.

"If you're referring to my sister and me," Jerry smiled, "no, it doesn't. It is my understanding that my parents were a right randy couple, my mother more that my father." Then he turned to Dave.

"You know, Bro', we could go rescue Sandy and Molly and leave Cassie's attentions to wander over here, to Beth and Ginger."

"Great minds think alike," Dave smiled.

"So which one do you want?" Jerry queried.

"Oh, the Tahitian Love Goddess, I think," Dave decided. "We can switch later."

"Soitenly," Jerry answered, imitating Marty Feldman imitating Groucho Marx. "And I'll take the one in the toi-ben."

Ginger and I watched as Dave and Jerry skillfully insinuated themselves into the action, Dave going after Molly and Jerry going after Sandy. Cassie sat back on her heels, apparently pissed at being cut out of the action, until she realized fresh meat was standing nearby. With a slow turn and smoldering look that was almost theatrical, she zeroed in on us.

"Hi, Ginger..." she virtually purred, low and lascivious, as she started to get up to come over towards us.

"I think we'll be more comfortable over with you," Ginger told her, but put her hand in my back, shoving me forward. It was move towards Cassie or fall flat on my face.

"I don't suppose Voracious even begins to cut it with you, right?" I asked Cassie as I got close and decided it was another Fuck It moment -- I took off the robe.

"Oh, I don't know..." she smiled. "I like gentle, too." She stood up and opened her arms to me.

"One question before we start..." I told her.

"Okay... what?"

"Is sex an escape for you? Or do you do it because you just plain like it?"

"Escape from what?"

"Oh, say, the turmoil created by the events that brought you home," I suggested.

She looked very thoughtful for several seconds.

"A very astute question with a simple answer," she finally decided. "No, sex isn't an escape. I do it because I like it, and I like it a lot. I have to keep myself reined in when I'm out in public, when I'm not in a safe place to let go. This is a safe place -- or has been every other time I've come home. My brother makes sure of it. And the trauma shit... well, I deal with that differently. More cerebrally, if you will."

"Okay," I acknowledged, deciding to take the offensive. "May I go down on you while you make out with Ginger?" Ginger shot me a look like I was committing her to a life sentence. I honestly didn't know what an extended make-out session with Cassie meant.

"I think that's an excellent idea," Cassie grinned as she took my hand and drew me towards one of the pit-group couches. "How about here?" she asked, then sat down, scooted her butt forward to the edge of the couch and spread her legs.

"Yes..." I murmured. "How about here?..." and I knelt down, spread her labia and went down on her.

An abso-fucking-lutely wonderful pussy! Sweet like Molly, swollen and sensitive like Ginger, flooding like Sandy... just bloody perfect! I got lost in her taste and scent and feel... until Ginger whispered "don't forget her G-spot" as she cuddled in next to Cassie to take her in her arms and start a necking marathon.

That's when I slipped two fingers into Cassie and found out exactly how sensitive she was. She came before I even got to her G-spot, and hard, too... convulsing down on my fingers like a trip-hammer. That's when some of the "weird shit" started.

I felt a kind of warmth begin to travel through my fingers and hand and up my arm. It was a very pleasant, tingly kind of feeling, like someone was tickling me from the inside. When it got to my shoulder, it sort of spread out, through my torso and when it reached my groin it became incredibly exciting.

I was already swollen up and wet from messing around with Cassie, but this took it to a whole new level. I didn't cum. It wasn't quite intense enough for that. But I did feel lit up with the kind of glow I'd get after the guys had run me through three or four hard orgasms. It was like that little valley where you're just not quite able to trip it over, but everything is close and everything wants to.

That's when Ginger got off, and that was the impetus to push me over. Cassie had been diddling Ginger while they were making out and Ginger suddenly moaned one of her trademark "Oh, my God!"s, muffled a bit because of Cassie's tongue in her mouth. Something about Ginger's explosive cum did it for me and I went over. Gently, but still over the edge.

I managed to keep my attention on Cassie and she went right back up and over fairly easily. I stopped counting after six. And each time she'd cum, I'd get a wash of that warmth that would flow through me and tickle me to another gentle cum. Like I said, weird shit.

The sounds of Molly and Sandy -- and Dave and Jerry, for that matter -- washed around us as well and I realized we were into another classic Five Brothers Orgy. Well, maybe only three Brothers, but close enough. We women would have to take up the slack. Actually, I thought there were only two Brothers up and running, as it were, until I felt Jackson's big hand on my ass, spreading me.

"Oh, God..." I remember murmuring as he eased that huge cock into my pussy.

"Not hurtin' you, am I, Beth?" he asked as he slid in and I shuddered. That Cassie-induced cum was quite a bit stronger with Jackson filling my cunt.

"No, you're just fine," I told him before turning back to eating Cassie. "I thought you were down for the count."

"Not hardly," he smiled. "Not with all this going on. Just needed a bit of a timeout."

"Well, 'time in!', Big Boy," I smiled, then moaned as he started pumping. I tried to turn my attention back to Cassie's clit, but I was being severely distracted by the excellent fucking. Distracted enough that, apparently, Cassie decided to try a novel position. It was certainly one I never would have thought of.

She pulled away from me and flipped around so she was upside down against the couch, with her face in my pussy so she could lick me while Jackson fucked me. Then she tugged on Ginger to get her to straddle her and eat her. That put Ginger's pussy right in my face.

Well... what else was I supposed to do? I went down on Ginger while I built up to one humongous cum.

When I heard Jackson's "Oh, GOD!!!", I turned to look at him, but all I saw was him fairly erect with his back arched and his head tilted towards the ceiling. So I looked under me to see what Cassie was doing and discovered she had both of his balls in her mouth. She looked like a chipmunk, her cheeks were bulging out so much. Very shortly after that, Jackson blew a monster load in my pussy and I swear, I think I saw Cassie drinking the part that ran out of me.

Then it was my turn to cum again, when Cassie hit me with more of the tickly warm feeling stuff.

"God, that is hot!" I heard Sandy exclaim from somewhere nearby.

"Okay, guys, just keep up that pose," I heard Jerry chime in. "Molly, do you want to go get a camera?"

"Just keep using your cell phone, sir," she told him. "I've got mine going and Sandy's getting hers out. We can splice them together to do a teaser to leak to the internet.

"Okay, do you want me to try to get some close-ups?" Sandy asked.

My contribution was, "hnghh, ffkk, yth!!!" What can I say? I was cumming with my mouth full of Ginger. Which thought, of course, started me laughing. I had this crazy image of sending Ginger a Christmas present of Gingerbread Men with erections.

Ever try laughing with a mouth full of pussy? It's not for the faint of heart.

"Cassie, do something," Ginger faux-whined. "She's laughing at my pussy!"

"Not at..." I managed to get out before Cassie hit me with one of those energy waves and some serious clit sucking -- enough to trip me over again. I don't think she was trying to make me pass out from cumming so much, but I was getting close.

"Okay, Jackson, I need you to cum again and pull out enough so the last couple of squirts hit her labia and run down to Cassie," Jerry was directing.

"Wait til I get you alone, Big Brother," Cassie murmured. "You are in so much trouble!"

Jackson, bless the man, actually managed to pull it off. He came again, deep inside me, cranking me up but not quite over, then pulled out at the last and I could feel his hot seed splashing on my lips. Moments later, I could feel him stepping back and pulling away, and I have to admit, I was feeling disappointed.

Until Dave stepped in and skewered me, that is. I went over.

"Alright!" Cassie exclaimed from under me. "Fresh meat!"

Dave fucked the hell out of me the way he knows exactly how to do it and I got off again... and when it came time for him to blow his load, he pulled out and dumped it all over Cassie's eager face.

Then Jerry stepped in and finished me off, drawing it out and giving Cassie plenty of oral time before he, too, "put the icing on the cake."

When Ginger finally got off of me, and I could dismount from Cassie, I mostly fell to the side, landing on the couch, completely wiped out. But Cassie had one more trick up her sleeve. She turned right side up and grabbed Sandy, sitting her down next to me. Then Cassie knelt across both of us and proceeded to kiss us -- deep, probing, hot and heavy -- with her cum-soaked face, getting the guys' jizz all over our faces, too.

Sandy was relishing it and I was just plain enchanted by the redheaded goddess. Also, I was so wiped, I was falling asleep in the middle of the kissing.

"Allow me to escort you to your berth, ma'am," Dave smiled, standing there is all his naked Property of the United States Navy glory and holding out his hand. I smiled. I couldn't help it. A pathetically weak smile, but still a smile. I reached up to take his hand, but had a hard time staying upright. Finally, he just picked me up in his arms like I was feather pillow and turned me to face everybody else.