Lose the Pounds or Lose the Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, I've lost 7 pounds in 16 weeks." Mark said.

It had been 16 weeks since we'd made love on Valentine's Day so when we got home from our anniversary dinner we both had a lot of pent up sexual energy to release and we did, over and over, and over again.

Four weeks later Mark weighed in again. The results were less than we'd hoped.

"Okay four weeks ago you weighed in at 215 and today you weigh in at 212, down 3 pounds." I said.

"Three pounds." Mark said dejectedly.

"It's not so bad sweetie, we knew these were going to be the tough ones and you've been losing weight every time." I said.

"Yes, you're right, I guess I was just expecting better since I've been working just as hard now, if not harder, as I did when I was losing 2-3 pounds per week." Mark said.

Four weeks later he was down 2 more pounds to 210.

Four weeks after that it had been 12 weeks since we'd made love and Mark was getting really frustrated with his poor results over the past few months.

"Let me guess, 209?" Mark asked sounding depressed.

"No, it's actually 207, you lost 3 more pounds. You're doing great." I said.

"Yeah great. I've got 37 more pounds to go. At a rate of 3 pounds every 4 weeks it will take over 48 more weeks for me to get down to 170. Sara, I can't do it. I just can't. I want to stop. I reached your target, that's good enough for me. Let's just call it quits." Mark said sounding beaten and dejected.

I wanted to hug him and say that of course we could quit, but I realized that I couldn't do that. I wished that I could, but I couldn't. I put on a stern face and looked him right in the eye.

"No way buster. We aren't quitting now. We set a new target and we both agreed to it. If you quit now then you'll only get to make love to me 4 times a year for the rest of your life." I said.

It was all I could do to keep from crying as I said it, but I knew that I had to remain firm with him.

"Sara be reasonable. I can't do it. Let's just chalk this up to my ego telling me I could do something that I couldn't deliver on and just get on with our lives." Mark said.

"If you want to stop now you're free to do so, I can't and won't force you to keep going, but remember; until you reach 170 pounds you'll only be making love to me 4 days per year." I said.

"You can't be serious. Sara, I know you, I know that these long stretches without sex have been as hard on you as they've been on me. Would you really give up sex for all but 4 days per year?" Mark asked.

"Just because I'd be having sex with you 4 days per year does not mean that I'd only be having sex 4 days per year." I said.

"What does that mean? If you aren't having sex with me then who would you...you can't mean..." Mark said.

"I have no intention of completely giving up my sex life Mark. If you choose to give up before reaching the 170 pound goal I'll only be having sex with you 4 days per year, which would mean that I'd have to look elsewhere to have my needs met the rest of the time." I said.

"Sara, I don't believe that you would ever do that." Mark said.

"Oh no? If you give up now you're gonna find out whether I would or not because our deal was very simple, until you reach the goal we set you don't get to make love to me regularly. I've stayed faithful to this point because of the progress you were making, but I'm a woman Mark, a woman that enjoys the pleasures of sex, and 4 times per year is not enough for me. If you give up now 4 times is all you'll be getting, that leaves 361 days every year that you and I wouldn't be together. I can go quite a while without sex Mark, but eventually I'll need it, and I won't be getting it from you. So you have a choice to make. Either you keep going and I remain faithful or you give up and I hold out as long as I can, but eventually I'll give in and find another man to take care of my needs." I said.

Mark looked at me in disbelief.

"I couldn't stand the thought of you with anyone else. I'll reach 170 pounds if it kills me." Mark said.

You cannot believe how relieved I was that he hadn't called my bluff. Unless Mark died or we got divorced I could never see myself even considering being with someone else. I was so close to cracking and telling him that we could quit whenever he wanted, but I remained strong. It was a goal that he'd set, he had asked me to help him reach that goal by denying him sex until he reached it so even though I would have been happy to have it end I had to keep him on track towards his goal.

Four weeks later was my birthday and Mark surprised me by taking me away for a romantic day and we made love for 5 hours that evening.

We weighed him in the next morning.

"Dear God please let it be a good number." Mark said.

"He must have listened. How does 200 pounds sound to you?" I asked.

"Really? I'm down to 200 pounds? That's a 7 pound loss. That's great news." Mark said.

"It means you're just 5 pounds away from collecting your last milestone before the push to the final goal." I said.

"It's also just 5 more weeks until my birthday. I'd like to earn it before my birthday, but considering it's another 15 weeks from my birthday to Valentine's Day whenever I get it I'll be holding onto it for a while." Mark said.

"Well then let's not weigh you again until your birthday then. If you aren't going to use it before your birthday there's no sense having you win it before your birthday now is there?" I asked.

"No, I suppose there isn't." Mark said.

The morning of Mark's birthday we headed to the scales.

"Cross your fingers." I said.

"I've got my fingers, my toes, my arms, my legs, and even my eyes crossed on this one." Mark said excitedly.

I read the scale.

"Well, congratulations, you're at 194 pounds, which means you've reached the last milestone before the final goal we set." I said.

"Hot damn, I knew I was gonna get it." Mark said.

I made his birthday a memorable one, just in case the last 24 pounds were as hard as the ones before them.

Seven weeks later Mark cashed in his milestone reward. The next morning we weighed him to see what kind of progress he'd made.

"I can't look, just tell me, good or bad?" Mark asked.

I looked at the scale.

"Well it's not bad, but it's not really good either." I said.

"What does that mean?" Mark asked.

"It means that you lost 6 pounds in 7 weeks. You're down to 188 pounds; you've got 18 more to go." I said.

"That's good news though. I'm inside 20 pounds; I'm on the home stretch." Mark said.

"I hope you're right, it's getting harder and harder to go without sex for so long." I said.

Mark looked worried at my words, just the response that I was hoping for. It was becoming frustrating to have had so little sex since we'd started, but I could never go through with what I'd threatened Mark might happen if he quit.

Another 8 weeks passed and it was Valentine's Day again. We were both anxious to see what the scale said so we went to the scales as soon as we got up.

"Okay you were 188 pounds and now you're down to 181. That's 7 more pounds and leaves just 11 more pounds to go." I said.

"Eleven more pounds? This is gonna be hell." Mark said.

"Just remember what it means if you lose those 11 pounds and what it means if you don't." I said firmly.

We had another romantic Valentine's Day dinner and we made love well into the night.

With just 11 pounds to go Mark wanted to have a weigh in every morning. It took more than a week, but he got down to 180 pounds. A week later he was down to 179. A week after that he was down to 178. Down and down he went, losing one pound per week, after 9 weeks he was down to 172 pounds.

When we weighed him after the 10th week he was still at 172 pounds. After the 11th week he still weighed 172 pounds.

In fact he still weighed 172 pounds the morning of our anniversary. Then for 4 weeks after that.

Five weeks after our anniversary we weighed him in.

"Let's just get this over with so I can get dressed and go to work." Mark said.

He stepped onto the scale. His shoulders had slumped as time had worn on without success, but his whole body got a new breath of life when I read the display on the scale.

"It took long enough, sweetie congratulations, you're down to 169, which means you've met the goal we set and now this whole thing can be over." I said.

"Oh thank God. If it went too much longer so close but so far from the goal I would have just given up." Mark said.

"Well you made it. It took over two years of hard work and sacrifices, but you went from 325 pounds to 169 pounds. Do you realize that you lost 156 pounds? You lost a whole person. That's what you used to carry around on you, a whole extra person." I said.

"That's amazing. I never thought it was a problem, but you changed that, thank you Sara, thank you for showing me the light and staying tough when I wanted to give up." Mark said.

"It was for your own good." I said.

"I know. Would you really have had sex with someone else if I had quit or hadn't been able to reach 170?" Mark asked.

"I guess you'll never have to find that out." I said.

"I might not have to find it out, but I want to know." Mark said.

"Whether I would have or wouldn't have doesn't matter. The only way you would have found out would have been for you to quit or to not reach 170. You stayed with it and you reached 170 so now we can forget about that and go back to making love regularly again." I said.

"So you aren't going to tell me whether you would have done it or not?" Mark asked.

"Not in a million years. The only thing you need to know is that now that you've reached 170 pounds you don't have to worry about anything like that ever again." I said.

"I love you." Mark said.

"Yes you do and you're going to prove it by calling in sick to work and loving me all day." I said.

"Yes ma'am." Mark said.

It's been two years and Mark has gained 20 pounds of the weight back, but 190 pounds isn't bad. He takes much better care of himself now than he did when he weighed over 300 pounds. Dr. Thompson says he's in great health and our sex life has never been better. Mark keeps saying that we're making up for the two years that we missed.