Losing a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better not leave me waiting for too long," Jenny purred her fingertips skimmed along his jaw before the door closed.

Jerome didn't look back as he raced across the campus. He knew his friends had set that up. How many more ambushes were waiting for him? Just how low would his friends go to win the bet? Knowing them probably most if not all of the ladies on campus were out to win. Silently slipping into his next class, ignoring the fact that he had forgotten to visit the resource office. However, with Jenny there Jerome couldn't risk it. Although what awaited him as other students filed in made Jerome long for that awkward encounter with Jenny. When he noticed every single female eyeing him.

Jerome moaned loudly as he slid into his car seat. He's never been so hard in his life. For the past three hours he had to fend off exploring hands. Hands that touched him in places that if he did the same he'd be expelled. Banging his head against his head rest, remembering how Rebecca Shumer had purposely sat on his lap. Rubbing her ass into his cock. Jerome groaned remembering how soft it felt. Blowing out a breath, inserting the key into the ignition. He hoped life would normalize when he got home.

"Hey baby, welcome home!" Maya said, greeting her son warmly as she stepped out of the kitchen in a green mirco bikini. Jerome felt his Adams apple bob as he looked upon his near naked mother. Her suit left very little for him to imagine what lay underneath. "I thought that I'd get in some sunbathing today, since this is probably the last time before winter hits, that this," Maya said salaciously, running her laft hand up her right arm to peak her son's carnal mind. "Fabulous skin feels the heat of the sun," she said, biting on her fingernail as her son continued to stare unabated. Also, glancing down it wasn't hard for her to notice the bulge in his pants.

Accidentally, knocking her hair band onto the floor, she knew how her lips were nearly spilt apart due to the bottoms she wore. It was the reason she never wore them out in public. With her back to Jerome. Maya bent down at her hips. Her ass filling his view, yet something else beckoned to her son. Smiling wickedly as she felt her lips slipping out from around the material. Her hand ran along the back of her thigh as she rose. Her chestnut hair shielding the light as she looked over her shoulder. Her eyes dipping low watching his cock straining the denim.

"Well, I'll be out on the deck. Why don't you come and put some lotion on me," Maya said hungrily. Spinning on the ball of her foot, her hips swayed seductively as she approached her son. Keeping her smile from showing as her son's chin dropped as her breasts pressed hard against his chest. So that those heavenly orbs would hide what she was about to do. "What's got into you all of the sudden? Why is it I feel this poking me?" Maya asked grasping her son's hard cock.

"Mom!" Jerome moaned.

"Yes? You still haven't answerer me baby. Why are you hard? Do I make you horny? Does your mother's body make this cock stand at attention?" Maya asked as she slowly stroke his rod, "I'm waiting."

"Oh fuck, Mom!" Jerome groaned as his book bag dropped to the floor.

"Is my baby boy about to cum?" Maya asked with a devilish smirk. Jerome couldn't speak. It took all his will, and what strength his trembling muscles could provide to keep from cumming. "Well, then my sweet boy shouldn't be cumming in his pants, now should he?" she asked lowering his zipper. "Would you look at that?" Maya said in awe, as Jerome's cock protruded out before him. "Look at it baby," she said sternly. Tentatively, Jerome lowered his head, watching as his mother's hand glided along his tool. "Do you like how mama jacks you off?" Maya whispered sensuously into his ear. Biting his lip, all Jerome could do was nod. "My baby is going to need someplace to cum isn't he? I have the perfect place for you," she said. Her tongue teased his earlobe before she slid down the length of his chest.

Jerome stared wide eyed as his mother knelt before him. A loving smile spread across her lips as she looked up at him. Her hand working quickly along his cock. His pre-cum dripping down onto his mother's breasts.

"Go on baby. Paint you mother's tits in you hot spunk," Maya purred. This was a huge step for them. However much, she wanted to suck, lick, tease that bulbous cock head. She knew she had to take it slow. Yet as her hand engulfed that engorged crown. Her mind just couldn't help, but picture how it would look gliding in and out of her hot, wet, ravenous box. Maya felt the twitch, the tell that she would finally get a first hand look at how her son cum looked like surging out of the tip of his cock. Grinning madly, as his hot, sticky, white seed shot forth coating her skin, and a few spots of her top. Maya quickly looked up, seeing how her son was to distracted by his orgasm.

"Mom!" Jerome shouted as his mother sucked hard on his cock.

"What?! I can't have my sweet baby dripping that fine semen all over the place," Maya said, looking up at Jerome while licking the corner of her lip. "Now you go get changed and come and rub lotion on me," she purred letting his deflating cock run in-between her breasts as she rose. "If you're good," Maya said reaching grasping his spent tool, "I'll take care of you again," she whispered sinfully feeling life returning to his cock.

Smack! His hand struck his left cheek. Smack! His right cheek felt the sting of his slap. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Jerome asked himself. Smack! "I don't know!" Smack! "Your own mother just jacked you off!" Smack! "And you enjoyed it!" Smack! His chest heaved as he paced his room. Stopping in his tracks as he peered down at the deck in the backyard. There she rested thanks to the high privacy fence his mother had no fear of being spied upon. However, she wasn't expecting it would be her own son. Jerome looked down seeing his manhood stirring.

Maya lounged out in the sun. She had hungrily devoured his cum the moment he was out of earshot. God, she wanted more! She needed to have that hot seed shooting deep into her mouth. Striking the back of her throat as her tongue teased his head. Glancing up inadvertently, Maya saw her son standing in the window as she peered through her sunglasses. Then something happened, something she hoped, prayed that would come to pass.

"Yes baby," Maya cooed. Making it appear that her lips weren't moving as she watched. "Take it out. Jack that cock to me!" she purred as Jerome's shorts left his hips. A dirty thought crossed her mind. Reaching behind her untying the knot that held her top taut.

"Fuck!" Jerome yelped as his mother tossed aside her bathing suit top. Licking his lips, as he stared down at his mother's bare breasts.

"You like mama's tits don't you baby?" Maya asked as she played with her orbs. It was oblivious that he did given how his hand increased in pace. Secretly, hiding her amusement as his eyes were glued to her chest. Watching as he cursed as his cum struck the window pane before running down its surface. Her cunt throbbed like mad. She couldn't remember when the last time anyone could cum twice so soon. She had to make him hers no matter the cost. Quickly rolling onto her stomach when Jerome left the window. A few minutes later she heard the patio door open. "Hey baby!" Maya said, turning her head as he walked along the left side of her lounger. "Here," she said, holding out the bottle for him. "You wouldn't want me to burn, would you?"

"N-n-no," Jerome stuttered his eyes roamed down his mother's back. His heart throbbed in his throat as his eyes lingered on her ass. Noting how her chocolate starfish was peaking around the g-string.

"Good. Then get to work," Maya said with a mischievousl smirk.

Jerome had done this for his mother numerous of times. Now, however, given what he had just done made his hands temble slightly. Squirting a dab of lotion onto the palm of his left hand. Sinking onto the lip of the lounger, Jerome hoped his depraved mind wouldn't awaken. Biting his lip, as his fingers skimmed along her velvety soft skin. Feeling his mother relax as he massaged the lotion into the back of her thigh. The flash of the fabric of her bottoms caught his eye. His heart raced as his hand inched up her thigh.

"Be sure you get the inner thigh too," Maya said sleepily. She was lost in bliss. The feel of his hands on her skin was so... stimulating. Twice she had to keep her arousal in check. She could feel the fabric–or what little of it there was–soaking up her juices. Maya wondered if her son could tell how aroused she was.

Taking a dry swallow, Jerome did as he was told. Then it happened. Jerome got his first feel of a woman's labia. His mother's grip tightened around the rails of the lounger, yet she said nothing.

Her mind secretly urging her son to explore her sex. To smell her arousal that only he could produce in her. To taste her sweet necture after his fingers plunged into her honey pot. To feel her folds tightening around those slick appendages. Then she felt it again. However, this time it wasn't it a faint brush. Biting the cushion as her son grew bold. Fighting back her gasp as Jerome's middle finger ran along the center of her slit. "Oh god! I'm going to cum!" Maya screamed out in her mind. Her nails raked along the wooden rail as she tried to keep her orgasm from showing. She didn't want Jerome to know or stop for that matter. Although she also didn't want her son to see the huge wet spot she had just left either.

"Baby, straddle my hips you aren't paying any attention to my back," Maya said peering over her shoulder.

Jerome looked down, then to his lap, then back to his mother's ass. Tentatively, swinging his left leg over, he hoped his mother wouldn't be able to feel his erection. Quickly, thrusting his hand into his shorts. Positioning his cock towards his bellybutton, hoping that the elastic band would keep it in check.

"Mmm... yes, that's it baby," Maya cooed as Jerome massaged her lower back. She knew he was keeping his distance. Why? She couldn't say. "Higher sweetheart," Maya said, practical begging her son to lay on top of her. "I don't bite," she giggled.

Slowly, Jerome eased himself down onto the back of his mother's thighs. His nerves were on edge. He prayed his mother couldn't feel his hard-on as he leaned forward. Yet that was never meant to be as his cock rested between his mother's butt cheeks. Jerome became lost in his own mind as those two mounds of muscles squeezed his cock every time he leaned forward. He just couldn't take it anymore. With his greasy hands quickly pulling his cock out. Choking down his moan as his cock rested between those cheeks. Feeling the warmth of her skin soaking into his engorged rod. The sensation of the lotion lubing his cock with every movement. It felt so sublime to Jerome.

Maya's eyes went wide as she felt his naked cock. She had intentionally been squeezing his cock. Yet she wasn't expecting Jerome to actually whip it out. Maya buried her face in the cushion to keep herself from moaning loudly. The feel of that hard cock. The heat of his erection. The slickness of his pre-cum coating her skin with each thrust.

"Yes baby! Fuck me!" Maya moaned loudly, "Use my ass to get yourself off," she begged. She reached back only wanting to touch it. Maya smile evilly as her hand brushed along the head of his rod.

"I-I want to fuck your tits, Mom!" Jerome blurted out.

"Oh, you do, do you? Such a naughty boy wanting to fuck his own mother's breasts," Maya said, propping herself up on her elbow as she looked back at her son. Then her eyes dipped low watching his seven inch cock twitched with every beat of his heart. "I'll do it on one condition."

"O-okay," Jerome stammered he couldn't take his eyes off of his mother's bare breasts.

"I want you to look at something for me," Maya said, feeling her cheeks heat to a nice crimson hue. "And tell me if you would fuck it, eat it, and maybe kiss it," she said shyly.

"Sure! What is it?!" Jerome's horny mind not comprehending what truly his mother was asking him.

"Step back sweetheart, I can't roll over with you on me," Maya said sweetly. She watched as Jerome scampered back. Her eyes never leaving his cock as it bounced. "Why don't you take those of Jerome," she said pointing at his shorts, "It can't be good for those balls having that elastic cutting into them." Maya watching as her son's eyes grew wider as she rolled over, raising the back of the lounger slightly. "You like mama's tits don't you, baby?" Maya asked salaciously as her hands cradled her orbs, before giving her nipples a pinch. Her lush lips curved into a sinful smile at Jerome's vehement nod. "Good. I know that cock is going to love gliding through these puppies. Before that though," she said, her hands ran down her stomach watching her son's gaze. "This is what I want you to look at," Maya said, pulling the ending of the bow knot that held her bottom piece to her hips. "What do you think baby?" she asked dropping the last piece of her bathing suit on to the deck. Spreading her legs, spreading her wet lips all so that he could peer unhindered at her beckoning hole. Licking her lips hungrily as she saw his cock surge. "Is your mother's pussy pretty?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Would you fuck this pretty pussy?" Maya asked her finger tapping her clitoris. "Would you eat it?"

"Y-yes."

"Then come here," Maya said, her index finger beckoning him forward, "Knell," she said pointing to the right side on her lounger. Her heart hammered in her chest. She couldn't believe this was about to happen. Swinging her legs over the lip of the lounger. Maya spread her legs wide as her son sank to his knees. "Kiss you mother's pussy," Maya commanded. Gooseflesh rushed across her skin as she felt his kiss on her overheated sex. Her fingers spread her labia apart as her son looked up at her. "Eat it baby. It's only fair you give your mother some pleasure, since you want to use my tits for something very naughty."

"I'll try my best," Jerome said nervously. With trepidation Jerome leaned forward once again. The smell of her juice filled his nose. Not that it was unappealing, just something he didn't expect to experience yet. Jerome slowly ran his tongue up his mother's slit.

"Yes!" Maya moaned, "Taste your mother, baby," she said, her hand brushing the back of his head reassuring him. Maya's thigh muscles quaked as the minutes passed, and Jerome showed no signs of stopping. "Fuck baby! I'm going to..." she growled before pressing his face hard against her sex. Jerome coughed as he came up for air. His chin dripped with her hot juices. "Come here," Maya hissed reaching out, balling her fist around his shirt, pulling her son into her. She needed to know how her sex and his taste would mingle together. Maya lost herself as her tongue explored his mouth. Her hand reached down stroking his cock as she savored her flavor on his tongue.

"So..." Jerome said, after he came up for air. His eyes darting down to her breasts.

"Ah, yes, my naughty son wants a titty fuck from his mother," Maya said with an impish smirk, "Well then, I best not disappoint you," she said laying back down on the lounger. "Well?" Her hand muffled her chuckle as Jerome hurried to his feet. Biting her lip, as Jerome straddled her, his cock bobbing before her. Maya just couldn't waste the opportunity.

Before Jerome knew it the entire length of his manhood sat within his mother's hot mouth. He watched as her eye twitched as she tasted her coconut scented sunscreen lotion. Yet that didn't stop her tongue from twisting, teasing, down right assaulting his hard shaft.

"There! That should do it," Maya said, winking at Jerome as she gave his cock a few extra loving strokes. "Now," she said leaning back, "Shall we get started?" Tentatively, Jerome reached out touching his first pair of breasts. "Do you like the feel of them?" Maya asked glancing down as her son played with her breasts.

"They're as soft as I thought they would be," Jerome muttered in awe.

"What now?!" Maya asked taken aback. She never thought her son would have thought of her breasts, much less alone see her as something sexual before today that is.

"N-nothing," Jerome said covering his slip of the tongue. Placing his cock in-between her breasts. Jerome's body shuddered as his hips thrust once, twice, thrice as his mother pressed her breast together. He had almost released his load when his mother's tongue flicked the head of his cock. After a few minutes Jerome was huffing and puffing as he labored underneath the sun. Sweat glistened on his skin as his pre-cum saturated his mother's skin. "Fuck Mom!"

"That's it baby cum all over your dirty mother," Maya cooed. Her head jerked back on instinct as the first rope of his semen struck the bottom of her chin. Quickly, closing her eyes as it's brethren marred her face. "Mmm," she moaned as her tongue scooped up her prize. "Jerome, baby, fuck me," Maya begged as she looked up at her handsome son, "Please! Sweetheart, we know this cock wants some hot pussy. Why not give it to me?"

"I'm sorry!" Jerome said, before running away leaving behind his disappointed mother and his shorts.

Two months later...

Thanksgiving day. Jerome lounged in the recliner, contemplating on how he was going to survive in D.C. With the international chemical company–his mother's firm had sued–settling out of court with the massive amount of evidence they had against them. His mother had spent the past month looking at listings in the surrounding area. They were set to leave within two weeks. Although it gave his friends time to get in their last attempts to break his virginity. Still there was his mother, how he could never look her in the eye for what he did those months' ago. However, that didn't stop him from eavesdropping when she masturbated. The way she screamed out his name when she came made his cock throb with a vengeance. Then there were the two months' he had hid, ran away, and told off the women on his campus. It wasn't that he didn't like them. It was just after two months' of harassment it got to him.

"There!" Maya said lightly patting her cheeks. Her sweet perfume drifted around her as she stared at herself in the mirror. Tonight was the night. Jerome was finally going to be hers, one way or another. She knew he had been eavesdropping on her. She had hoped it would help him. That listening to her moan every time she masturbated that Jerome would put aside his nervous. Yet after two months' she was growing irritated that he hadn't barged into her room, and shaved his cock into her cunt. "Ready or not baby, mama is going to get her some virgin dick," Maya said with determination. Nodding to herself as she straighten out the straps of her slip dress.

She had already prepared their Thanksgiving dinner all that was needed was to set the table. A table she hoped would bridge the gap between the two of them. She just hoped he would come willingly, yet Maya was prepared to use spirits to get what she desired.

"Baby? I hope you're ready for dinner?" Maya said, as she walked down the stairs. Maya didn't hide her satisfied smile at her son's gapping mouth. "Do you like it?" she asked doing a little spin about a foot away from his chair.

"You're beautiful... it looks good on you, Mom," Jerome said catching himself. He could feel his cock lengthening along his thigh, as his eyes ran down her body. The way the dress contoured to her body, how it showed off those alluring hips of hers stopping just shy of two inches above her knee. Making a man wonder just what lay underneath that delicate garment. However, he already knew. It was the source of his many wankings.