Losing Everything F/F Ch. 06-10

Story Info
Rich girl become the foot slave of her poor bestfriend.
7.7k words
4.59
4.5k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/07/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 6: A restless tongue

I continued to lick Megan flip flops until dinner and when my Mistress appeared and saw that I was still licking her footwear, she laughed intensely. I had to look so pathetic. I bowed at her feet as I had been educated, with her flip flops still in my mouth, then I dropped them on the floor and I kissed my Mistress's feet. Once again I showed her my submission putting her foot on my head but that time she removed it almost immediately.

- Make dinner and cook something for you, you need to eat. When it's ready, you'll serve dinner here -

- Yes Mistress - I said returning to be a human being after spending the whole afternoon behaving like a dog.

With a wave of her hand she dismissed me, I got up and I ran to make dinner. When everything was ready I went upstairs to call my Mistress. We repeated our usual routine and when I was again under my Mistress foot, I said:

- Mistress, the dinner is ready -

The table was set for two since she had told me to do something for me too, but when I was about to take a seat at the table, Megan said:

- Do you want to eat right now? Or do you want to wait until I finish? -

I knew she was testing me, indeed I had no choice because a slave cannot choose or make decisions, a slave can only obey and her order, although masked, was still there.

- I'll wait until you finish your meal Mistress - I said

Megan looked really pleased by my response, then she snapped her finger and pointed to the floor next to her chair. I knelt beside her thinking that she even had no need to talk to give me an order and this after just one day that I was her slave. I wondered what level would reach my obedience in one or two months. Then my thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a slap on my face

- Is that how you have been taught to kneel? - she asked disappointed.

Shocked by that sudden violence I hurried to assume the correct position while tears began to fall from the eyes

- Sorry Mistress, it will not happen anymore - I managed to say with a whisper.

Megan didn't say anything more and continued to eat ignoring me. When she finished her dinner, she simply got up and went to sit on the couch. I had not received a counter order so finally I started to eat.

After dinner I approached my Mistress, who without looking at me snapped her fingers and I was again on my knees. I was careful to assume the right position this time and I spread my legs as much as possibile leaving my pussy very exposed. I looked for a sign of approval but Megan was ignoring me. After a couples of minutes I didn't know what to do and I was begging soundlessly that my Mistress would give me soon an order. Then she raised her feet and gave me a boost and I found myself on all four. Before I could make a move, she rested her feet on my back and I was again her footstool. Megan continued to watch tv for about three hours, my back was hurting but I did not dare move. It was especially tiring when she crossed her ankles, because all the weight was concentrated on a single point. Megan seemed regardless of my suffering.

How could she treat her best friend like that?

"But I'm no longer her best friend" I thought "I'm her slave now, I'm her property and there were no difference between me and the table or the chair. Megan owns me, she owns my body and she can do whatever she wants with it"

That morning I had told her that I loved being her footstool but the day before had been so different, I had her feet near my face and I could smell her foot scent, in that moment instead there was no pleasure for me, I was like a piece of the furniture.

When the Tv show ended, Megan got up and left without saying a word, leaving me alone...still on all fours. I remained in that position for another thirty minutes while I cried silently.

The next morning I woke up early and I went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. A few minutes later I heard the front door slam and a moment later Megan was in front of me. She had her hair in a ponytail and apparently she had already made her morning run and she was very sweaty.

- Do you want make me angry already in the early morning? - she asked looking me intensely.

I looked at her quizzically then I saw her foot beat the ground and I remembered. A second after I was prostrate at her feet, kissing her sneakers.

- Please forgive me Mistress, I just got up and my mind isn't clear - I begged between a kisses. I could feel the heat coming from her feet through the shoes and definitely I could smell her strong foot sweat.

- Oh poor, your mind is not clear? So, while I'll have breakfast you are going to lick my shoes clean. Let's see if you finally awake - she said with a grin.

Her shoes were really filthy and on her left shoe I saw even traces of mud. I looked at Megan with puppy eyes hoping that she would shown some mercy on me but in vain, she kept looking at me with a wry smile. Hopeless, I sticked out my tongue and I began to lick the top of her shoes, removing all the dirt that they had accumulated over time. My tongue works restless while my Mistress ate without a care in the world to worry her head. When the tops of her shoes had now returned to their original color, I rested my head against the ground and I started to lick the sides of my owner's shoes, tasting the dust of her running and even a bit of mud that dirtied the left shoe. When I thought I had finished, Megan lift one foot and I discovered with horror that I had to clean even the soles. I had a little hesitation, who knows with what had come in contact that sole... I could take some disease! It was Megan that made me overcome that hesitation, she pressed the sole of her shoes on my face and my tongue went back to work, tasting the street with every lick. Megan had finished by time her breakfast, when my work ended. My Mistress inspected my job and with a smile, she said:

- You are a great shoe-licker, maybe I should make you work somewhere, I'm sure that many women would love to have someone like you that lick their shoes clean when they go shopping - I looked at her in horror but for some reason I had again a thrill in my belly. Then Megan added - And staying in theme, we have to do shopping so in half an hour you have to be ready to go out. I'm going to have a shower - and after few seconds she was gone.

"Shopping? Why?" I asked myself but then I remembered that I had only half an hour so I ran to get ready.

When I was ready, Megan was already to the front door.

- Here you are, finally - she said when I arrived and I kissed quickly her feet. Now she was wearing ballet shoes - Since you did a good job with my sneakers, I thought you deserve a reward -

She was hiding something behind her back and with amazement I saw that the my reward was a pair of her socks, and judging by the smell that came immediately to my nose, I realized they were the ones she had worn during her morning run. As if she had read my mind, Megan anticipated my question and with a grin, she said:

- Open your mouth! - unable to resist her order, I opened my mouth and she put her sock inside. The flavor was indescribable, and I could not figure out whether I liked it or not.

- Try to keep your mouth shut if you do not want others to see that you go around with dirty socks in your mouth - she said patting my head and leading me out of the house. Resigned to go shopping for hours in this humiliating way, while I felt more and more pathetic, I followed my beautiful and devilish Mistress.

Ch 7: Who is the servant now?

It is said that women love shopping and so far this was also true for me. Like any other woman I've always loved shopping and, being a very rich girl, every time I came home my Porsche Cayenne was always full of shopping bags that, of course, were carried by one of my servants. The designated to accompany me was usually Jane, a twenty five year-old girl with dark brown hair and beautiful green eyes. Jane was the only person in my house with whom I spoke when my mother was away. Having few years of difference, often I confessed to her all the emotions I felt and her advice about the boys had often proved useful. After Megan, I considered her my best friend but my father once scolded me because Jane neglected her work when she was with me, he told me that I had not make friends with the servants because they would have taken advantage of it. So I started to treat her like any other people in the house and that was the end of our friendship. When I told her that she was dismissed, as Megan had suggested me, Jane just looked at me with contempt and without a word she went out of my house and out of my life. Or so I thought.

After two hours of shopping Megan had made dozens and dozens of purchases. She had spent thousands of dollars on high-fashion clothing using my credit card, of course. I carried around all her shopping bags just as Jane did with me with the difference that I wasn't only Megan's servant, but I was also her slave. Jane had never had to go around with sweaty socks in her mouth, she had never had to help me into the dressing room on her knees and definitely she had never had to kiss my feet every time I tried a new pair of shoes. When Megan was satisfied we returned to the car but we did not take the direction of home.

- I imagine you're wondering where we are going - she said while she was driving.

I was amazed when on the morning she had taken the driver's seat, I thought that I would be her chauffeur as another symbol of my submission to her, but Megan had told me that she wanted to test the car.

Being enable to speak I nodded and my Mistress giggle.

- Oh, you're so cute when you keep your mouth shut. Maybe you should have my sweaty socks in your mouth for twenty-four hours a day. Yeah, I think that my little slave would love it. Do you agree? - I was a little hurt by her words but they also excited me.

When we reached our destination I understood that we were going to see a movie. Of course it was Megan who chose the film, I'couldn't talk and even if I had been able to do that, I would have never contradicted my Mistress. The chosen film was completely unknown to me, I bought two tickets and the popcorn for Megan...my snack was already in my mouth. The screening room was empty, even for the most important films there were few people at that hour of the afternoon so it was not a surprise for me. A few minutes before the film began, another person came and with my astonishment I realized it was Jane. Recognizing her, Megan invited the girl to sit near us. Jane looked at me for a few seconds and when I thought that she would have refused, she sat near Megan.

- Hi Jane, how are you? - asked Megan.

- Fine thanks, despite I will end soon on the streets because of your friend - she said looking at me with hatred.

- Maybe you could get back your old job - Megan said leaving me amazed. It was Megan who had told me to lay off all the servants.

- Not even mentioned it, I have a dignity and I'll never work again for this whore - immediately tears filled up my eyes. If only I could tell her that it was not my fault.

- But you will not have to work for her - and then, referring to me, Megan said - you finished bossing people around, don't you my little slave girl? - and she patted my head. I was shocked that Megan had revealed my new status, but afraid to make her angry I hurried to nod.

- Slave? Are you fucking kidding me? - asked Jane shocked.

- No, and I can prove it - Megan said, then she snapped her finger and pointed to the floor.

Resigned to be humiliated in front of one of my old servants, I got on my knees and I started to kiss devotedly her feet. My Mistress was wearing ballet shoes so I kissed on her instep.

- Look how fall down the little princess - said Jane excited. She seemed to really enjoy my humiliation, just like a part of me...I was in fact really wet.

- Kiss her feet - Megan ordered me and carelessly she kicked my face away with the sole of her shoe. Humiliated, I crawled like a worm to Jane's feet.

She was wearing a black leather ankle boots and when I started to kiss her left foot she put her other boot on my head, pressing it violently.

- This is my dream come true - Jane said with joy - Do you understand what your real place is? Who is the servant now? Answer me - she command me, removing her foot from my head.

- She cannot speak - intervened Megan - Come on slave, show her. Open your mouth -

I opened my mouth and I showed what there was inside. Jane laughed loudly.

- My socks are inside her mouth from this morning. This is her reward for being a good slave - Megan explained

- A reward? You are really pathetic - Jane said to me.

The film, meanwhile, had begun and I was again trapped between her boots kissing the feet of a person that once was my servant. Suddenly I felt that Megan had gotten up, I wasn't sure because I couldn't see her from my humiliating position. I heard that she whispered something to Jane, then loudly Megan said to me:

- Slave, stay here with Jane, we will meet at the car when the movie ends. I forgot to buy something - Before I could do or say anything, Jane increases the pressure on my head and I found myself literally crushed under her boot. When Megan was gone, Jane removed her foot from my head and pulling my blonde hair she forced me to look at her.

- You are all mine now - she said, then she left the grip on my hair and commanded me - remove my boots, slave -

As well as with Megan I was unable to disobey and I asked myself once again if my parent's positions and my money had hidden in these years my submissive nature. I took off Jane's boots gently and I discovered that she wasn't wearing socks. Her feet were really well groomed and she had a red polished toenails. I noticed that her second toe was really long and I remembered that once I read that this is a sign of leadership and I felt immediately so inferior to her. The smell of her feet was intoxicant but it didn't stop me from sniffing them like a dog. Jane made me lie down on my back and she rested her sweaty feet on my face. I was a footstool again, this time I was a footrest for my former servant. She roughly rubbed away her foot sweat onto my face and I regretted that I could't remove the sweat with my tongue.

"What I had become? I'm regretting that I cannot lick my former servant feet?" I thought while Jane trapped my nose between her toes and I lost myself in that wonderful smell, my pussy was dripping.

- This film is horrible but these will be the best three hours of my life - Jane said moaning.

Ch 8: A true slave

Time seemed to fly, it was only ten days ago that I begged Megan to lick her feet giving myself, heart and soul, to her and becoming her slave, her property. Only ten days but for me it was as if it had been a century. I had almost forgotten how it was to be free, I had almost forgotten how it was to be a normal girl who spent her time going out with her friends, talking about gossip, fashion and boys. Now instead I was totally foreign to the world, there was no more space for those things in my life, I was now totally focused on my Mistress...satisfy her desires was the only thing that mattered.

One time I was the most desired girl in town, the boys would have done everything to go out with me. Now, the few times that I left the house no boys stopped to look at me. And why they should do that? Why they should watch me if there was my Mistress close to me? She was beautiful, a Goddess descended on earth, only a fool could look something so pathetic as me. I was so inferior to her and I do not know how I did not understand it in all these years. I was at the righteous place now, prostrated at her feet. Once I dreamed to find the right man, the man who would make palpitate my heart, the man with whom I would have spent the rest of my life. In that moment instead, I only dreamed my Mistress, I only dreamed of being such a good slave so that she would grant me the great honor to lick her bare feet.

In those ten days I spent the most part of the time as my Mistress footstool, usually I was on all fours and she rested her feet on my back watching tv o reading a book, but sometimes she made me happy resting her bare feet on my face while I was lying on the floor and I was able to smell the scent between her toes. One evening I was lying under the table with my Mistress feet on my face and while she ate, Megan aggressively rubbed her bare feet, slightly dirty of dust, on my face almost as if I were a doormat. The use she was making of my face turned me on and thinking of not being seen I put my hand between my legs and I started to touch my pussy by now completely shaved, as my Mistress had ordered me. A kick on my face brusquely brought me back to the reality.

- What are you doing little slut? - she said, giving me another kick - From now on you are not allowed to cum without my permission. Did you understand, slave?

- Yes Mistress - I said, giving away the only thing that was left to me. I have had so many orgasms in those day when I was in private and now I could no longer do it, of my own free will at least.

- Do you know why, slave? - Megan said, looking down straight into my eyes.

- Because I'm your property Mistress, because you own this pussy - I answered.

- Exactly. This pussy - and she put her foot between my legs sending me into ecstasy - is mine and only I decide what goes in and what comes out -

I felt her big toe push my lips and then it was inside me. My Mistress started to fuck me with her toe and I moaned loudly.

- Come on slave, cum for me, cum for your Mistress - she said showing all her dominance over me. I obeyed and then with her big toe in my pussy and the other foot in my face I had the greatest orgasm of my life, then I passed out.

Since that night my Mistress didn't allow me to have an other orgasm and as a result I became even more obedient because inside me I had the hope that she would have fucked me with her toes again if I was a good slave. One of my tasks was obviously clean the house and since Jane was not coming back to work until two weeks, I spent more than half a day, every single day, cleaning the floors, my Mistress's bathroom and doing her laundry, while Megan was relaxed on the pool.

I was a bit surprised when one day my Mistress said me that we had an appointment with a lawyer. She saw my questioning look and with a beautiful smile she said:

- Today is your chance to prove your loyalty, to prove that you really are my devoted slave and if you behave yourself I'll give you a reward that you will love, I'll give you the honor to lick for the first time my bare feet -

Happier than I had ever been in my life, I fell on my knees and I started to kiss her bare feet without a moment of rest.

- Thank you Mistress, thank you - I said between kisses - I'll behave...I promise, I'll prove you that I'm your devoted slave, I will do anything for you Mistress and I will obey your every command - I continued to thank her for more than ten minutes continuing to cover her feet with kisses and when she approached her hand to stop me, I kissed humbly even that.

In the lawyer's office were presented to me a long series of documents. Megan was sitting next to me and she was watching me carefully while I read the papers. As I expected, with these documents I would have transferred all my money in the bank account of Megan. Thomas Manor and the lake house would become her as well. This was a crucial moment, I was going to mark my destiny. If I signed those papers I would not have been able to go back, I would be hers forever. I looked at the beautiful woman who until recently was my best friend. Megan was smiling and with a movement of her eyes she forced me to look down at her feet. She was wearing the high heels shoes that she had just bought. Remembering the reward that awaited me at home, I fulfilled my destiny. When my pen had finished doing its job I was no longer Victoria Thomas, a millionaire girl who inherits a fortune from her parents, but I was Victoria Thomas, a girl who had given away everything she owned, including herself to her best friend, an orphan who owned now two huge estates, millions of dollars and who owned a beautiful and devoted slave girl who with a snap of her fingers would obey her every order, a devoted slave girl who would lick her feet for the rest of her life.

12