Losing It

Story Info
College masturbator finds something new on the internet.
3.6k words
4.55
7.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vladm
vladm
149 Followers

Ronnie is 19, and just had the best orgasm ever. He was a shy guy, never dated, really only got action from girls he listened to and treated in a sensitive way. He was a jerkoff artist though. Years of practice, and Ronnie was very skilled in jerking himself off, in teasing, in edging. Almost always yanking it to porn online.

Recently, his porn tastes changed. He had tastes in porn like chubby girls, Indian girls, skinny girls, and mostly liked to see the undress or masturbate, almost never watching them get fucked. But about a month ago, he searched on the Google for "college girls in speedos". He had been to a match at his university, a swimming team race. The girls there were all cute and thin and fit, of course, but there was one, a little on the curvier side, who really excited him. He saw she had a bulge of pubes in her crotch, and he loved hairy girls. On returning to his dorm, he searched, and found ten point four million images to enjoy. As he scrolled, the images began to include men in speedos.

Ronnie never even looked at any male in any sexual way, and had an aversion to even accidentally viewing any gay or bisexual or trans movies on the internet. But today, Ronnie was charged up from the swim meet, and the images he was viewing on the Google of all those college girls in one-piece speedos. So he had an interest now in these "new" pictures. He opened a lot of the men's pictures. Some of the guys were hairy, some were smooth, like him. Some were muscular, others were very average, like him. Some had big bulges in their undersized speedos, others had little tips poking against theirs, like him.

Ronnie became very interested; each image got him more and more aroused. As he scrolled, and as he went down the "more images" maze, the images became more and more explicit, with most showing no speedo at all, just bare cocks. There were so many. So many varied and unique penises. Hairy, bald, stubble. Fat, skinny, long, short, even little, tiny ones. Veiny, smooth, cut, uncut, even long foreskins! He tried to find some that represented his extremely average cock. His was a little veiny, a little fat, and average in length. He wore a trimmed pubic patch, but kept it shaved on his balls and underneath. He found many like his, and each time he clicked on one, more appeared in the next page, as is Google's algorithm.

After he got hundreds of pages deep, the images started to show ejaculating penises. He was now throbbing, his own cock leaking precum into his briefs. Every once in a while, he stroked the head through his underpants. He looked at all the images. Cocks with long white rivers of jizz down the side, like catsup on a hot dog, and others that were shooting it into the air.

As he got more and more through these, the images became more varied, now displaying two cocks, often rubbing against one another, sometimes cumming on each other. He really got aroused by these. He was no longer thinking of the chubby swim team girl; he was thinking of various guys he knew. Ronnie thought about his roommate, whose cock was almost non-existent, he thought, having seen him walk around in his briefs, rarely showing even a slight protrusion. He thought about the swim team, all the men there he had seen in their speedos during practice, and then when he saw them in the locker room. He thought about all these cocks, about all these men, and he was hard as a rock.

Ronnie was an artist at edging, as we have already heard. He never dropped his underpants yet, to this point, only lightly fingering his penis over the material. But now, as he looked at these dirty homosexual pictures, pictures of men's hard penises touching and shooting cum all over the other, he couldn't resist. He lifted his butt, and slid his blue briefs down to his ankles, and kicked them off under his desk. His roommate could come in at any time, but he knew he had class for the next four hours. He didn't care now anyway; he was sort of excited at the possibility that his pal might come through the door and see him jerking his cock.

It didn't take long for Ronnie to tug it out. He looked at another few pictures, then one really caught his eye. It was of a guy, young like he was, bent over, and showing his cock, balls, and his asshole to the camera. His asshole was hairless, and pink, with a rim of brown, and it was tight, like his pinky mightn't have gone inside, even with a whole bottle of lube. His cock got hard, to maximum size and thickness, the vein running up the side was bulging, and he tugged on the shaft. Thirty seconds, and he was shooting his load all over his own chest, with one spurt hitting him right on the lips. He licked his lips, almost subconsciously, and let the semen into his mouth. His cock never deflated, either, not until almost an hour later.

But this wasn't the life-changing orgasm we heard about at the beginning. It was just the first of several brushes Ronnie had with homosexuality, which led to the big one. The next day, he was watching some of his favorite JOI videos, one featuring a curvy young girl, fingering her meaty pussy while she said some extremely vulgar things about her dirty cunt and asshole. He watched the whole video, something he had never been able to do. After the video, he hadn't cum, but was still rock hard. He remembered the previous day, and his encounter with the men of Google.

He used the website's search feature to find JOI movies, but instead of hitting "go", he changed the preferences button from "straight" to "gay". In his mind, it was like changing one's voter registration, or choosing paper over plastic, a firm decision that seemed permanent in the moment. Like the mere act of clicking on that word, "gay", would instantly make him so, and also let the world know that he was. But he wasn't. At least he said so, out loud even.

However, despite this self-assurance, Ronnie clicked "go", and the videos popped up. He clicked on the first one, it had as the thumbnail a fit muscular guy with a trimmed hairy chest. As the movie played, the guy started out in a bikini, like the kind a weightlifter might wear. The guy played with his muscles, stuck his fingers down the waistband of his bikini, and then back to his muscles. He turned around, and showed his butt, which was two firm mounds of muscle. Then, as he was turned, he bent over and pulled down his bikini. He stayed bent over, and the camera zoomed in on the man's anus. Ronnie was enthralled, moving his face closer to the screen as if it would make it any clearer. The camera got very close, and Ronnie could see the wrinkles of the man's dirty hole. The man even made it move, opening and closing it like he wanted to give Ronnie a kiss. Ronnie stuck out his tongue like he would return the kiss, but in the French way.

The man turned around, and his cock flopped at the camera. It was short, a little thing really, not the expectation Ronnie had, he figured this big muscleman would have a monster dick. But it was small, and uncut too. His balls were small and tight to his body, and his little cock was getting hard. Even when hard, it wasn't very big, maybe 4 inches at most, and at least one of those inches was the foreskin, which even when his cock was hard was still covering half the head. The man jerked off, and as he did, Ronnie followed along. Ronnie almost timed his orgasm to that of the man, as he came, and the last spurts came running down his fingers, the man in the video came too. Despite the tiny penis, he came a pretty big load, at least compared to Ronnie's best shot.

Again, this wasn't the super orgasm mentioned previously. The following week, Ronnie was jerking off now almost exclusively to men. Toward the end of the next week, he was even watching men suck other men's dicks, and men swallowing their pal's cum. Each time, he would cum all over his chest and hands, and a few of the times his cum would hit him in the mouth, and he would taste it, and swallow it. It got to be that after two weeks, he was looking at men he saw around campus differently, like he was imagining which of the hundreds of varieties of penis he might have. Did this guy have a big one, or small one? Was he cut? Was he hairy? Did he have big fucking balls? Was his asshole hairless and brown? He walked around with a permanent hardon, relieved only temporarily, by disappearing into the nearest restroom and shooting a load.

Sometimes, when Ronnie played with himself, he would touch his own butt hole. He saw the men in the videos doing it, touching their own, touching the other mens', even fingering inside, and some even sniffing their finger afterward. He got into it, he even learned how to touch the magic spot, where his cock would get to a size he'd never seen, and he would cum even without touching his rod. He imagined, occasionally, that one of these men was fingering him, or licking his hole, and even once he thought he might like to feel a cock poking at his anus as his finger was.

He saw one video which changed him. He saw this young hairless man, with a small cock, a REALLY small cock, and tiny little balls. The man played with himself, while in a doggie position. He stroked his little cock, and little balls, and fingered his tight asshole. Then, he disappeared off camera. The man returned with a dildo. It wasn't just any dildo; he'd seen these plenty of times before. This one was different. It was not exactly shaped like a penis. It was tapered, like it was very small at the tip, then extremely fat toward the other end, and it had a suction cup end. It had some kind of shape along the shaft too, and it was like an orangish brown color. The man licked the suction cup, and stuck it to the doorway he was standing in. He got down on his knees and took the whole thing in his mouth, slobbering all over the whole thing, tip to base. When he took his mouth away, it was dripping with his spit. Then he positioned his ass against it, and he pushed. That whole fucking thing went up his ass!

Ronnie was shocked, really. He had seen in the last two weeks plenty of movies of men being penetrated by cocks, of men taking dildos in their ass holes. But this thing was not normal. It was big, it was wide, and this man took it all. The man moaned, like he was having the time of his life. The man took the camera and held it underneath, between his legs, as he backed against the thing. Ronnie watched the man's anus expand and contract as the dildo went in and out of his body. The man was taking the whole thing, letting it almost exit, then taking it all the way down till he hit the door frame, and then back again. Ronnie watched the man's little cock flop around as he did this, and in just a minute, the thing started leaking. A lot. There was a solid stream of precum from the tip of the guy's little dick all the way down past the camera's view. And then, in another minute, the man started moving his legs and butt in an irregular way, and he rammed his body against the dildo, and then a river of thick white cum poured out of his little cocklet.

Ronnie had never seen this before. The man had cum without ever touching his cock even once, and the thing wasn't even hard! The man stayed impaled on the dildo for another minute, and then rode it again! He rode it for five minutes, all the while his penis kept dripping precum, and then ANOTHER load came out! This guy did this THREE more times, all five in under 20 minutes. Ronnie was amazed and wanted this for himself.

He went to the comments section, hoping someone might say what this dildo was and where did it come from. One guy had said that it was a training dildo. So, Ronnie went on Amazon and searched. He found "FST Anal Dildo Liquid Silicone Butt Plug, Big Anal Plug Trainer Kit Anus Stimulator for Advanced Men Women". There were four sizes, and of course he selected the smallest one. It looked just like the one the man had, but he couldn't tell if he got the same size. Either way, when he saw the dimensions, he was sure the smallest one was for him. The most he ever put inside his own butt hole was one finger, and even that was difficult.

Three days went by, he swore off masturbating the entire time. He thought that if he held off, he could enjoy the new toy even more. When it arrived, he tore the bag open, and just stared at it. It was significantly bigger than his own cock. It was a little longer, but, except for the tip, it was much much fatter. He got out his ruler, and measured the fattest part was more than 50mm, over TWO inches! He was determined to try this immediately. He went into the bathroom and locked the door. As much as he wished over the last three weeks for his roommate to walk in on him jerking off and cumming, he did not want anyone to see what was about to happen. He stripped off his clothes and got down on his knees next to the tub.

Ronnie did as the man in the video did, he licked the base, and pushed the suction cup on the wall of the bathtub. The height was perfect for him to straddle the wall and ride the thing. He did this, putting one leg in the tub and one out, and looked down. That big thing was pointed up at his ass hole. He bent down to it and sucked it into his mouth. He of course wasn't experienced in blowjobs, having never given one, and this thing was big, so he tried to cover his teeth with his lips, as he saw in the BJ training videos, but this was big. He just slobbered over it, leaving it covered in his own spit and drool. He spit on his two fingers, and reached between his legs, touching the saliva to his puckered asshole.

For a moment, Ronnie came to his senses, and took stock of what was going on. Less than a month ago, he was a shy young man, not a virgin, but closer to that than a stud. He was a master of jerking off but had never even looked at a pornographic picture of a man. Today, here he was, straddling a huge dildo, getting ready to mount it.

And he did. He lowered his butt, poking the tip of the thing against his tender little hole. Ronnie wasn't sure he could even get it inside. The resistance was hard. He pulled his cheeks apart and pushed down with his body weight. The spit that was all over the rubber thing and on his butt hole made it amazingly easier than he thought it would be. The first inch went in easily. Ronnie felt an awesome tingle go up his sides to his arms, and then down his legs to his toes. His cock pulsed a little, staying halfway between hard and soft.

As he lowered, somehow it got easier. He was surprised that his asshole could accommodate this huge penis, but it did! After almost two minutes of carefully lowering onto it, he felt the cold wall of the tub touch his balls and butt. He was almost there. All that was left was the last half inch, the fattest part. Already his hiney was trying to push it out. But also, he was in ecstasy. He still was not hard, which wasn't normal for him in a jerk off session, but the tingles and various waves of sensation pulsing through his body were more than he'd ever had. He was warm and cold at the same time, his nipples were rock hard and sticking out, and he had goosebumps on his arms and legs and chest and even on his butt.

One more push, and it was all in! Ronnie had taken the entire "training" dildo up his butt. He had a feeling of pride, like he'd finished a marathon, and along with this was the feelings of maximum euphoria, of having this big fat thing filling up his entire back end. It felt like he had to release it, but he didn't want to. He stayed down on it, not sure if he should fuck it, like a woman might, or just leave it in. He bent down, so his chest was almost down to the cold wall of the tub. He wondered what it looked like, and remembered next time, if there would be one, he would set up his phone to record the back view.

He was getting relaxed now, and it felt like the thing was snug and touching all the walls of his most secret and intimate place. He felt like how the women he watched getting fucked must feel, like this thing was owning him, like he was just a bitch, accepting the penetration and the dominance that came from being completely filled. His cock had even shrunk now, so it was just barely two inches. His balls were tight against his body. It was as if he had become a girl now, and he didn't care. The sensations were like the best orgasm he'd had in his short life, but they never stopped, and were mounting. This was already almost ten minutes in now too.

He moved his butt now, trying to see if he could get the drooling orgasm that the man in the video had gotten. He moved, rubbing his now-tiny balls and cock against the cold tub, letting the dildo slide out of his asshole. He felt as he let it out that it was going to shoot out, between the tapered shape and his own tight ring, he was worried the thing would come out and he may not get it back in. So, he only let half out, and as soon as he felt it slipping, he rammed his ass back against it, taking the whole length inside his hole.

This man was no longer a virgin, his butt hole was filled with a big fat dildo, that filled him up completely. He was whimpering almost, he tried not to make any sounds, but they came out anyway. His cock was tingling, his goosebumps had spread to every inch of his arms and legs and torso. His face felt flushed, he was squeezing his asshole muscles with each thrust, and he felt like he was going to cum for the last ten minutes now, but it didn't happen. Then it did. Lots and lots of precum started oozing out of his shrunken cocklet. Just like the man in the video. He lost it then. He rode the rubber cock like he had been doing it all his life.

And just then, he released. So much cum came shooting and pouring out of his cock. His brain was on fire, he clenched his teeth hard, he felt heat on the tips of his ears, he could hear his heart pumping inside his eardrums. As the thing sat deep inside his body, filling him to the maximum, he came all over the tub wall. He collapsed, now straddling the tub wall, his cock and balls flat against it, his chest on it, where his mess of cum was, and his face touching the wall of the shower surround. For a second, he imagined what it would be like if someone barged in, and saw him like this, his asshole wide open around that rubber dong, and his limp body all goose bumped, and then cummy mess all over the place.

THAT was the orgasm mentioned in the beginning of the story. Ronnie fucked himself silly, for the first time, with a huge training dildo, and came all over his bathroom. After cleaning up, he climbed into his bed and just laid there, as relaxed as he ever was, or ever thought he might become. He fell asleep and didn't wake up until the next morning, more than 12 hours later. He woke up with his asshole feeling a little used, but he felt great. He was energized, he was refreshed, his entire body felt like a million bucks.

Ronnie was surely going to add this kind of playing to his regular masturbation sessions. While in class that day, he found himself again looking at each man in the room, thinking about how their penis might fill him up, how he might shoot a load all over their bellies as he rode their cocks. Ronnie kept saying over and over in his head, "but I'm not gay," but each time, an image of one of these men pushing his cock inside Ronnie's most private hole popped right into his head. And he was hard the whole time.

vladm
vladm
149 Followers