Losing It Ch. 07

Story Info
Mia's sleep is anything but restful.
5.4k words
4.8
7.2k
21

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zivzap
zivzap
259 Followers

﴾ Content: 18+, anal sex, anal stimulation, asphyxiation, big dick, breathplay, bullying, cum in hair, cum in mouth, cum on face/facial, cum swallow, domination, excessive cum, girls with dicks, handjob, multiple orgasms, multiple penises, non-con [dream], oral sex [fellatio], prostitution, rough sex, verbal abuse ﴿

Chapter 7⸻Nightmares

I'm not sure what woke me up. I'm not even sure how I ended up getting downstairs and back into Millie's bed, to be honest. But when my half-asleep eyes finally peeled open, the silhouetted form that greeted me was impossible to mistake. It seemed that Lizzie and Kim were having a little trouble sleeping as well.

They had taken the opposite side of Millie's king size and laid opposite us with their heads near the foot of the bed. And they were making themselves at home, to say the least.

Kim had her panties around one ankle, laying on her side while Lizzie held her other leg in the air. Her shirt was pulled just above her nipple line, and Lizzie's free hand occasionally took a break from gripping Kim's neck to handle her exposed breasts. Her hair was braided into low pigtails, which had been brought around her head and tied behind to serve as a makeshift blindfold.

Kim moaned softly in bliss. One hand covered her mouth and the other reached down between her thighs. She stroked one of Lizzie's cocks while the other one worked a steady rhythm in and out of her ass.

Lizzie's teeth were sunk into Kim's neck, which gave her groans of exertion a bit of a growly tone each time her cock dilated Kim's abused back door. Kim's eyes rolled up into the back of her head and fluttered closed with each new assault. Tiny streams of drool ran out from between her fingers and down her wrist as she lost herself in the depravity.

Lizzie's hand made its way from her breasts down to her drooling folds, eliciting a poorly-muffled squeal from Kim.

"Mm-mm! Mm-mm!" Kim shook her head wildly.

"Shafe vurd?" Lizzie snarled through the flesh between her teeth.

Kim briefly considered. She slowly shook her head. Lizzie tittered.

"Cum for me, then..." Lizzie growled, lovingly rubbing circles around Kim's throbbing clit as she stiffly pounded her ass, "...sweet little slut."

Kim's off-hand clasped over the other as her muffled moans grew louder. Lizzie's lower shaft flopped around between Kim's thighs with every thrust of her hips. It glistened in the dim light, coated with wetness from Kim's drooling pussy. Hard as a rock. Tributaries of precum flowing down the shaft in every direction. Like an effusive eruption from the mouth of a volcano.

It was like a mesmerist pendulum for my alcohol-addled brain. I don't even really remember what happened until it ended up in my mouth.

Oops.

I hiccuped a little as Lizzie's load blasted the back of my throat. A hum of delight escaped my lips. She tasted kind of like Millie. The mouthfeel was all wrong, though. It was too smooth, too consistent... none of the mashed potato lumps or claggy, tongue-gluing stickiness. It was a nice treat for sure, but I found myself yearning for something else. Millie's slimy, viscous delight—as heavy on the tongue as it was in its aroma.

I don't think I made it to the base. But it wasn't for a lack of trying. I gleefully worked back and forth, coaxing more and more of my salty reward from Lizzie's spasming cock. A drunken giggle escaped as it started to run down the side of my cheek and onto the bedsheets. I put my hand under the little stream of slimy runoff to catch the mess, but by the time she was finished, my cupped hands had begun to overflow.

⁕ ⁕ ⁕

I woke up very confused. It was still dark. My head was still swimming from the lost count of tequila sours that I imbibed. But Kim and Lizzie were sleeping soundly a foot or so away—neither vertically inverse nor fucking wildly.

The air didn't have that post-fuck moistness. The sheets weren't wet, from what I could tell. My mouth definitely tasted like I'd drank half a pint of cum, but seeing as Millie had given me a fucking cock-meat esophagoscopy on her couch a short while ago, that didn't really mean much. A dream? That was probably for the best. I silently swore off tequila forever, as I had done many times before.

As I laid my head down to make an attempt to abandon consciousness once more, I became acutely aware that the tequila had migrated while I slept. I peeled myself out of Millie's sleepy snuggles and made a beeline for the bathroom with all the dignity I could manage on my one good leg. I briefly thought I might not make it.

A sigh of relief floated from my lips when my bare ass touched the chilly seat, my half-mast morning wood deflating along with my rapidly emptying bladder. I put my head on my palm, my elbow braced on one of my knees.

God, it had been a long night. I wasn't sure what time it was, but I knew it was too early to be awake. Now that I wasn't in imminent danger of wetting the bed, my eyelids felt more than a little heavy. I closed them for a moment, grumbling to myself at the prospect of hop-limping back to bed.

⁕ ⁕ ⁕

"Ey, slut. Wake up."

"Whuhbhuh?" I babbled, stirred from slumber by a quartet of weighty slaps across my cheek.

Another few slaps across my cheek brought me more awake while I scrunched my face in frustration.

"Fucking stop!" I asserted, putting my hand up to reject the source of my annoyance. It throbbed eagerly in my grip, coating my wrist in a slimy spurt of warm fluid. I opened my eyes, intending to spit venom at whoever was fucking with me.

Lizzie's ringed thumb fish-hooked my right cheek, holding it open while her cock—or one of them, at least—jammed the back of my throat. I gagged and reflexively attempted to retreat, but my back bumped against the tank before I could get more than an inch of her length out of my mouth. I could hear her laughing through clenched teeth, savoring her surprise conquest.

"Awful uppity last night, weren't ya? That tracks, though. You are the school slut, yeah? Or I guess the school whore now, given that fat stack of cash Mil-Mil gave you..."

I looked up at her with a fresh look of surprise on my face.

"What? C'mon, Mia—It's not like you hide it or anything. Everyone knows, dude. The whole 'girlfriend' act was really cute, though."

I shook my head and babbled in protest, my mouth far too full to form any coherent speech. I kept trying though—desperate to explain myself somehow. Lizzie just laughed and reached into her back pocket with her free hand. She pulled out a folded 100 between her index and middle fingers and flicked it into my face.

"'Fraid I can't afford three thou a night, but a cool hundred should be good for a little morning fun, right?"

She didn't exactly wait for an answer. I nearly wretched as she pinned my head against the tank, slowly putting more weight into her assault on my throat, stroking her upper cock as her lower one sunk deeper. I pounded and pushed on her thighs, pleading with her as I drooled all over myself trying to form a single word. I get the feeling that she knew what I was getting at. She just didn't care.

"Lil Millie's too nice for someone like you, Mia. You'll just walk all over her and she'll thank you for it. But that's where big sister comes in, y'know? I'm gonna fuck you stupid, bitch. Gonna train that preppy little head of yours up good, don't worry... You'll make a perfect little housewife for Millie... once I'm done with you, at least..."

Lizzie retreated from my mouth, giving me a moment to cough and wretch while she slipped out of her jeans. I looked up as she put one of her boots on the tank near my head, just in time for her to slam both barrels into the back of my throat.

Given her particular setup, Lizzie had to sort of turn to the side to pack a cock into each of my cheeks. Given the fluidity of her motion and the power of her thrusts, it seemed like she had lots of practice.

"Fuck yeah..." Lizzie moaned, savoring my gagging protests with every thrust, "You enjoying yourself, Miss Kamiya?"

I shook my head and fruitlessly tried to push her away.

"Oh yeah?" Lizzie roughly squeezed my cock in her fist, "Awful big boner for someone who ain't into it..."

I continued to shake my head in denial. She began to lightly stroke me. I kicked my legs around futilely as she continued her assault on my throat.

"Whatever... Quit bitchin' and open that throat up, whore. I'm gonna nut..."

Lizzie's thrusts hadn't gotten any more rapid since she started. No, she just seemed to grow more brutal and impatient as she grew nearer to climax. Her moans had become more like growls at this point. While at first, she had tried to finesse and coax my throat open, now she was just trying to shove herself down my gullet with brute force.

Just when I had finally decided that it was an impossible fit, Lizzie grabbed two handfuls of my hair and dropped most of her weight onto the foot propped on the toilet tank, smushing my nose up against the ink on her inner thigh. A shudder and moan of satisfaction rolled through Lizzie's body, followed by the kind of load that I had come to expect from the Cheese family. Hot, claggy wads of her cum stretched my abused throat even further, distending each of her fat underveins in turn as they spewed from the end of her cock and down into my quickly filling stomach.

Lizzie's head fell back as she brushed the hair from her face, a forked tongue lolling out of her head as she moaned in utter rapture. She pulled back once, I thought at first to let me breathe. Nope. She just wanted to fill my mouth so she could watch it shoot out my nose when she throated me again.

"Oh god... I think I might owe you more than a hundred..." Lizzie panted as she finally pulled her drool and cum covered cocks from my mouth, "Put it on my tab, yeah?"

My eyes fell closed as I tried to catch my breath. They shot back open when she flipped me over and pushed my face against the cold porcelain of the toilet tank. I babbled in confused protest until I felt her twin-cockheads rubbing up against my ass.

"Last train to gapes-ville in three..." Lizzie cackled.

"H—hey, wait—"

"two..."

"S—seriously, that's not going to fi—!"

"one..."

⁕ ⁕ ⁕

I jolted awake and glanced around the little alcove that housed the toilet. Empty. I sighed, in relief and frustration. Another dream. I silently swore off tequila for the second time this morning.

I was beginning to dislike how imaginative my subconscious was regarding the Cheese sisters and their freakish dicks. The familiar throb of arousal had become so constant that it was almost an annoyance. I briefly considered masturbating but banished the thought immediately. After all, that was beneath me.

I absentmindedly swallowed. That taste again. My everything throbbed in response. I reached down to pull my panties back up, but even the soft cotton felt like a tease against my painfully horny cock and pussy. I had a feeling I wouldn't be getting much sleep until Millie woke up...

...and as it turns out? I didn't.

I recoiled when I spotted my reflection as I walked by the mirror. God, Millie really did a number on me. I looked like a raccoon that got kicked out of clown school. At that point, I figured I would just cut my losses.

I slipped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower. Thanks to the fancy touch panel, I managed to douse myself with water that must've been pumped in from the fucking arctic circle before I finally got it up to the right temperature. On the bright side? I was certainly awake after that.

Jump cut to the morning when Kim finally dragged herself up the stairs. I used the extra early morning to get a head start on making breakfast. Given how much everyone drank last night, I had a sneaking suspicion that they wouldn't be in a huge hurry to cook for themselves. So I decided to be nice, for once.

"Could you ask the Cheeses how they like their eggs?" I called over my shoulder, as I tied my apron strings, "You still take yours' over medium?"

Kim glared at me so hard her teeth ground together, but she didn't say anything. After like five uninterrupted seconds of getting the stink eye, I went back to preparing the food. She growled something under her breath and lightly stomped back down the stairs a few seconds later.

'Jeez, she's enjoying whatever's up her ass this morning way less than the various things that were up her ass last night,' I thought, shortly before laughing at my own joke.

She returned a few minutes later with the Cheese sisters. The three of them dragged their feet and groaned like B-movie zombies, suffering the consequences of excess the night prior. They eventually found and fell into their chairs at the kitchen table.

"Good morning~" I smiled and cracked a few eggs into the skillet, "How do you take 'em, girls?"

"S-scrambled..." Millie politely whispered, "Please not so loud..."

"Over medium," Kim grumbled, apparently hungrier than she was angry.

"Sunny side..." Lizzie groaned, shielding her eyes from the sun.

"Coming right up..." I hummed softly, "Is bacon okay with everyone? I couldn't find any sausage or ham in the fridge..."

The three of them nodded and groaned in varying tones, clearly unconcerned with the variety of breakfast meats.

"How are you not dying?" Lizzie asked me pointedly as I served their plates and coffee a few minutes later, "You drank like a quarter of your weight in hard liquor..."

"Oh, I don't do hangovers," I answered back, as I took a sip of my own coffee and sat down.

"You don't...do...hangovers?" Lizzie puzzled, incredulous, "Are you shitting me?"

"She's not..." Kim grumbled, "She just doesn't. It's infuriating."

"Luckyyyy..." Millie mumbled, chewing a piece of bacon while she rested her cheek on the table, "Oh my god this is so good..."

"A nice, greasy breakfast is always good for a hangover," I smiled, "Or like... so I'm told."

I snickered as the three of them glared at me in unison. They were too busy stuffing their faces to do much else though. After a few more minutes, I made the rounds to collect the plates. I gave Millie a peck on the cheek as I took hers.

Lizzie rolled her arm over to check her watch.

"Shit..." she moaned, "it's almost nine, Kimmy..."

"Ugh... okay. Let me get a shower," Kim groaned in response.

"Plans?" I butted in while I tossed the dishes in the dishwasher.

"We're volunteering at G-Con," Lizzie explained.

Kim glared in my direction, waiting for the snide comment that she knew I was thinking. When it didn't come, she added, "We were going to go for all three days, but then all of our stuff got soaked yesterday."

"Spent all day dealing with the renter's insurance, and trying to save what we could," Lizzie continued.

Ah. Well, I guess that explained the maid outfit Kim wore last night. I guess it must've been one hell of a burst pipe

"Sorry that happened..." Millie mumbled, half-conscious with her face resting on the table.

"It'll be fine, but thanks," Lizzie shrugged, "Kim got it the worst. I already put my bag in the car. She was still packing, so her whole wardrobe was waterlogged."

"I've got another change of clothes in my bag downstairs," I cut in, and looked at Kim, "You can wear those if you want."

Kim and I have worn the same sizes in basically everything since we were in grade school. I figured a fresh change of clothes would beat a maid costume with last night's fuck-stank wafting off it. It was also my attempt at an olive branch for whatever she was being so pissy about.

"Are you sure?" Kim asked with a sigh, "What are you going to wear?"

"I'll just wear these," I pinched the fabric of my sleepwear—an oversized t-shirt in pastel pink. It matched the striped panties I wore underneath it, but not the ugly green apron I found hanging in the pantry, "I'm probably gonna like... pass out soon, anyway. I didn't sleep very good last night."

"Wonder why?" Kim rolled her eyes and mumbled.

"Hm?" I heard her perfectly well, but I pressed it anyway.

"Thank you, I said," Kim said a little louder.

"You're welcome," I fake-smiled in response.

"Wait... G-Con is next weekend, isn't it?" Millie asked with her face still resting on the table.

"Didn't you get the email? The con got bumped up a week because of... some basketball thing?" Kim looked at Lizzie with a shrug.

"Clippers v Heat. Not exactly a barn burner, but hey..." Lizzie grumbled.

"Wh—what!?" Millie sat up like the place had caught fire, but quickly regretted it. She clutched her head and pinched her eyes shut, "Oh god... my head..."

"What's your problem, spaz?" Lizzie chuckled at her sister's expense.

"I have a booth... in the artist alley..." Millie explained.

"The artist alley doesn't open until 1 o'clock. You've got plenty of time." Kim reassured her.

Millie groaned. I saw her glance up at me from her folded arms.

"Anyway, let's go get ready, Kimmie. I need a shower before I go anywhere..." Lizzie fanned her shirt, grimacing at the post-fuck-no-shower smell that hit her nose.

"Definitely. I think we uh... I think it's safe to say we all worked up a sweat..." Kim laughed nervously and followed Lizzie, "I can wash your back~"

"What you can do is go downstairs to shower, Ms. Grabby Hands. I'm going to use the one upstairs," Lizzie smirked, eliciting a pout from Kim, "I wanna get there before it closes, and that's not gonna happen if we get wet and naked together."

Kim didn't have an argument for that, and conceded as Lizzie shooed her down the stairs towards Millie's gigantic bathroom in the basement. Then she went upstairs herself.

I turned to Millie.

"You want some tylenol or something?" I giggled as she groaned, shielding her eyes, "You've gotta get ready soon too, right?"

"I... I mean, I don't need that booth..." Millie stuttered heavily again with a nervous smile, "I can cancel, and then I can—"

"Stay here hungover with me?" I finished for her.

"Well..." Millie put her fingers together, "I mean, if you'd like to..."

"Millie, don't be a drip. Go do your nerd shit, and we can just meet up later," I laughed.

"But—"

"Don't get clingy on me already, Mildy," I teased, "You paid money for that space, right? At the nerd party?"

"Well... yes, but—" Millie gave me puppy dog eyes. I narrowed mine back at her. Stupid. Pretty. Green. Eyes.

"Will you go with me?" she softly pleaded.

"Millie, you remember how I couldn't walk yesterday?" I gestured to the swollen cankle on my left foot.

"You won't have to walk much! I'm just going to run my booth,"

"Millie, I'm going to get bored and climb under that table within like half an hour. Do you think you can like... draw? Or count change? Or do whatever nerd shit you're going to do? With what I'm gonna be doing to you down there?"

Millie looked at the floor as her face reddened. Her dick seemed to enjoy the suggestion though, judging by how she shifted in her seat. She still didn't move, though—clearly mulling over her options.

It was at that point I had to remind myself that Millie was—until very recently—a virgin. So a certain amount of cling was sort of inevitable. Not her fault. That post-fuck euphoria hits us all pretty hard the first time.

"Alright. Quit pouting, dweeb," I rolled my eyes and rested my elbows on the table, "I'll make you a deal—"

"Y—Yes!?" Millie bounced excitedly.

"The gathering of the nerds goes on through tomorrow, right?" I asked.

"Y-yes,"

"I'll like... hang around here today. Maybe go get another change of clothes or something. But I'll meet you back here at... when does this thing end?"

"Oh, um... the artist booths close at 9... I think," Millie answered back after some thought.

zivzap
zivzap
259 Followers
12