Losing It to Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me a few more times, then she eased herself off me and said, "The kids will be home soon. Go get showered up."

I did, then I returned to my room. I was surprised to find that I had another erection. Just the thought of having sex with my mother was enough to electrify my hormones. I wanted to go give her a quickie, but there probably wasn't enough time. There was tonight, though, once Bella and Paul had gone to sleep.

"You kids go ahead and shower, then get ready for church," Mom said when Bella and Paul walked through the door."

"I want to go next door and play with Gabby," Bella said.

"Well, I thought I would treat everyone to Shakey's Pizza tonight before church," Mom retorted, and that was enough to get the two upstairs. Paul took the hall bathroom while Bella took the one in Mom's room. They came down dressed casually for Wednesday night service, Paul wearing khakis and a blue button-up while Bella wore a green blouse and black skirt. I, of course, was in blue jeans and a white button-up, and Mom wore a simple yet sexy (on her, anyway. Nowadays I thought anything she wore was sexy) black dress.

At the restaurant, Mom kept running her right foot up my leg and into my crotch. My cock hurt terribly as it tried in vain to become engorged but was denied because of the tight fit of my pants.

At church, we all went through the same routines as we always had. Bella and Paul went into the back for Youth service while Mom and I stayed out front. Toward the end of the service, when the benediction was called, Mom was the first to go up. She whispered something in the pastor's ear. Oh, shit! She's telling him what we did today. I knew it had to be true. Maybe being in church broke the spell of horniness that had come over her. All I knew was that whatever we had, was just that: Had. Past tense. Never more.

Mom allowed Bella and Paul to watch TV until nine-thirty, then it was off to bed for them. I never asked her what she told the pastor as we drove home, but in about 30 minutes I'd ask her. I decided to give it an hour to ensure Bella and Paul were asleep, and at ten-thirty, dressed in my pajamas sans underwear, I was in front of Mom's door, lightly tapping as I had done the time before. "Yes, come in," Mom whispered.

I entered and closed the door behind me. I just now became aware that I was sporting a hard-on even though I was worried about what Mom could have possibly told Pastor Thompson. I didn't try to hide it, though, much the way she was hiding her body from me in an ankle-length flannel nightgown. I asked if I could sit and she said yes, so I made my way to her bed and sat as if I were going to massage her feet again, and then it struck me: Why not? I gently took the left and began gently massaging it. "That feels nice." I placed the heel of her foot next to my rigid cock and flexed it a few times as I continued to rub. Mom's toes curled, then she began to massage my cock with her foot. Then she abruptly stopped. "No, Adam. We can't. What happened earlier? It was a fluke, a mistake. It was fornication and incest and lascivious behavior that I should have curtailed before it even began."

I just looked at Mom while she said these things, and once she was done, I slowly spread her legs. She may have been wearing the flannel nightgown, but she certainly wasn't wearing any panties. I removed my pajama pants and placed myself in front of her. "A-Adam? What ... What are you doing?" I lifted Mom's legs, allowing the bend of her knees into the crook of my elbows, then I moved in closer. I felt my cockhead brush against her pubic hair. "Oh, Adam. We really shouldn't ..." I pushed, and her hot, wet pussy damn near sucked my cock into her. She moaned loud enough to wake Bella and Paul; all I could do was hope she hadn't, because I wasn't about to pull out of her and go lock her door. I pushed myself in to the hilt, then just kept myself there. Mom wrapped her arms around my neck, then she nervously nodded her head. "Go ahead, baby. It's okay. Make love to Mommy."

I began to move slowly in and out of her. My movements were graceful, accentuated by the well-timed thrust of her hips into me as I plunged myself into her time and time again. "Oh, Adam. I'm going to cum."

"Cum on my cock, Mom," I said to her. "Cum on it like you did this afternoon." Mom pulled me down and kissed me. She shoved her tongue into my mouth, then screamed inside as her orgasm hit. "That's it, Mom. Let me make you cum. I want to be the only person who ever makes you cum for the rest of your life."

"Yes, Adam," Mom said. "You and your wonderful cock can be the only thing I need from now on, but I want you to cum inside of me now, okay baby? Mommy needs to feel your warm cum shooting inside her pussy. Can you do that for me?"

I began moving just a little bit faster, but not by much as I wanted to relish this experience with her. I kissed her and told her she was the most beautiful woman I knew, then I erupted inside her, bathing her inner walls with a torrent of cum that had been building for the past eight hours. She pulled me close and kissed me as no woman ever had, and I knew right then and there that Mom was going to be true to her word.

I stayed in the home even after Bella and Paul went off to college, and I remain to this day, some thirty years later. Mom and I may have slowed down a bit, but never let it be said that either of us has grown weary of the other. We love each other, and that is all that matters.

12