Losing Jane Ch. 02

Story Info
David pushes harder, and finds Jane's breaking point.
3.6k words
4.3
18k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arestia
arestia
59 Followers

Chapter 2 - Breaking Point

"Mmmmm... such a good little fucktoy."

Jane woke up to the man's fingers already inside of her, aggressively pushing in and out of her cunt. A gasp of surprise escaped Jane's lips, when she felt tingles of pleasure all over her body. She was still wet from the night before, and still very much aroused. Jane hated herself for it, but couldn't help it.

"Ooohh..." Jane moaned, when the man continued fingering her.

"Go on, thank me."

Opening her eyes slowly, Jane looked at her kidnapper in confusion. What should she thank him for, exactly? Kidnapping her, raping her, or insulting her? Jane tried to figure out what it was he wanted, but when she couldn't do it, she just remained silent.

"Say, 'Thank you for using this fuckhole, master.'"

Jane shook her head in horror. Only then did memories of last night come back flashing into her mind. Whatever happened to "David"? Jane had assumed they were past all this shit, when he'd been relatively nice to her the night before.

"David?" Jane tried to plead, as if she could make him remember. He had been pleased with her. He had been nice to her. If only she could make him remember the feelings he had last night...

Slap.

David smacked Jane on her left buttcheeck, hard enough for it to sting. Jane whimpered, but withstood the pain. It would be less painful to be hit, than to be forced to thank that monster for raping her. And calling him "master" was too degrading to bear.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

With each hit, Jane's ass burned brighter. Her ass was covered in red marks, and it stung like a motherfucker. Jane groaned in pain as she felt her earlier resolve melt away. There was no way to make it stop, other than telling the man what he wanted to hear.

"Thank you," whispered Jane finally, after she could endure no more.

"Speak up, slut."

"Thank you," said Jane again, this time louder.

"For what?"

When Jane did not answer right away, David got up from the bed. He walked over to his wardrobe and pulled out a thick, leather belt. It seemed heavy, and would surely hurt like a bitch.

"Thank you for using this fuckhole!" Jane screamed out in panic. "Master," she added as an afterthought, when she remembered what David had asked of her.

"Good little bitch. For that, I'll only whip you five times."

"What!? But... I said it! That's not fair!" protested Jane, feeling emboldened by the injustice. She had already been punished; he had already hit her with his hand.

"Ten."

"Please! Please just..."

"Fifteen."

Jane froze, and finally accepted her fate. Complaining only made things worse. All she could do was close her eyes and think of home. But when the whipping started, Jane could not help it; she cried out reflexively, unable to think about the consequences. Only two lashes in, and Jane was already at her breaking point.

"Please, no more!"

But despite Jane's protests, the punishment went on. David kept whipping her, and seemed to take pleasure in her suffering. Three more lashes, and Jane was weeping, pleading for David to stop.

"Please, I'll be good. I'll do anything you ask of me."

"Please, what?"

Jane shook her head. What did David want now? How could Jane read his mind, like he assumed? David continued whipping her, and counted to eight. Eight done and seven to go; but the pain got worse with every hit. Then the realization hit her: Jane knew what David wanted.

"Please... master."

David stopped hitting Jane, and put his belt down. Jane sighed out of relief when it was over. As humiliating as calling that monster "master" was, being hit by him felt even worse. Once again, Jane felt hopeless. There was nothing she could do to improve her situation.

Things calmed down after that. It seemed David was satisfied. Jane buried her face into a pillow, and cried into it quietly. She did her best to hide her tears, as not to annoy David further.

"I'm going to the store. Do you want anything?"

Shock and horror washed across Jane's body. How could he act like that? Cruel and violent one moment, then suddenly casual... even friendly? Jane felt she should be happy. This was a good thing - he was playing nice again. But it just made Jane feel worse. It was disconcerting, really. What kind of psychopath could do that, switch personas so easily and quickly?

"No, thank you," Jane answered finally, after a long moment of silence. "Master," she added in a panic, when she remembered it.

Jane worried that she had been too slow in adding that title, but luckily David didn't seem to mind. He just let out an amused little laugh, like he was enjoying Jane's turmoil. "He enjoys making you suffer," Jane thought to herself, as David left.

There had been a shred of hope in the air, before David ripped it away. Jane hoped that his shopping trip would give her an opportunity to slip away. But David crushed her dreams of freedom with another set of restraints, securing her to the bed tightly. Jane's body was wrapped, her arms bound behind her back, at two separate places. The same was true of Jane's legs. To top it all off, both Jane's arms and legs were attached to a weight, hidden below the bed. David had brought it into the bedroom, and had struggled while carrying it. If the weight was heavy for David, it would be impossibly heavy for Jane. David then shoved a clean sock into Jane's mouth, and secured it into place with a fuckton of duct tape.

Waiting on the bed, naked and alone, made mere hours seem like an eternity. Jane had no idea how long it had been, or how much longer it would take... The closest store was probably at least an hour away. Lying there, Jane had all the time in the world to reflect on her poor life choices.

"You really are a dumb slut. Flaunting your tits to a stranger, expecting him just to squirm away in embarrassment. You deserve this, cunt," echoed David's voice in her head. Jane screamed into her pillow, trying to muffle out those intrusive thoughts. But it didn't help. Even when David was away, he kept tormenting her.

The boredom was becoming an overwhelming, all-encompassing form of torture. Jane couldn't even fall asleep; she was too jittery to calm down. Jane's restraints were too tight and dug into her flesh. Every part of Jane's body ached, and she wasn't even able to stretch herself out. Even though she hated herself for it, she longed for David's return. The humiliation and pain he inflicted on her was still preferable to the mind-numbing boredom that Jane felt in his absence.

When David finally returned, Jane caught herself sighing in relief. She cursed herself for it, but could not help feeling happy.

"Jane?"

Jane's heart fluttered, when she heard it. David was using her name; no insults or derogatory comments followed. Jane knew better than to think this civility would last. Soon, the man would be back to calling her a whore, a slut, and god only knew what else. But for the time being, Jane was enjoying feeling like a normal girl.

"Yes, master?" Jane asked, being careful not to forget David's self-imposed title.

"I have some things for you. Follow me," David answered, as he untied Jane from the bed.

Jane groaned, and stretched her limbs, before getting up to follow David to the bathroom. On the bathroom sink lay a brown paper bag, filled to the brim and bursting at its seams. David gestured to Jane for her to open the shopping bag. When she did, Jane was shocked. Pregnancy tests, a home STD test kit, a shaving razor, waxing strips... What the hell?

"Why do I need this?" Jane asked, offended, as she picked up the STD test.

"Address me properly, and I'll answer."

"Why do I need an STD test, master?" Jane said the last part in a mocking tone, even though she knew it wasn't a smart thing to do.

"Five lashes for disrespect, and another five for attitude. Care to add more, cunt?"

Jane winced when she remembered the pain she had been in earlier that day, from just a few hits of David's belt. Jane gulped, and decided it was best to keep him happy.

"No, master."

David looked pleased with himself, when he flexed his muscular chest, and leaned it against the shower wall.

"A dirty slut like you... I sure as hell can't properly fuck you, until you've been tested. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, master."

"Say it, tell me what a dirty slut you are."

"I'm a dirty slut, master."

"That's right. You're a cheap whore, and you know it. Say it."

"I'm a cheap whore, master."

It was becoming too easy for Jane to talk about herself like that. Just a day ago, it had felt awful to hear David say those derogatory things. Now, it was starting to feel more normal to be called "slut" than "Jane".

"What about these, master?" Jane asked, as she pointed to one of the dozen pregnancy tests.

"You're not on birth control, are you?"

"No, master."

"That's what I thought.", David stated, as if he had known all along. "And how old are you, 21?"

"22, master."

"Mmmmm. If I had found you sooner, you'd already be pregnant with your third."

Jane's legs stopped working, when she finally understood David's plans. He was never going to let her go. Even worse, he would force her to get pregnant, and give birth to his kids! Jane felt like she might puke. She stumbled around the bathroom, trying to regain her sense of balance.

"Now sit on the toilet and pee into this cup," David commanded, disregarding Jane's distress. If anything, Jane's panicked expression just made the man excited. David was getting hard, just thinking about keeping Jane naked, pregnant and tied to his bed.

Jane collapsed onto the bathroom floor. Tears started running down her cheeks, and soon she was sobbing heavily. Even if she had wanted to follow David's instructions, she could not. Her legs would not obey her; they were limp and unmoving, unable to do anything.

"Shhh, there's no reason to cry. It's what your body is made for. You should be happy."

"Happy!? Happy that you're going to rape me, and force me to have your kid?"

"You'll learn to enjoy it."

"I'd rather die!"

Uncontrollably crying, Jane sat on the bathroom floor. Her face was covered in tears, sweat and snot. Even then, David found her incredibly attractive. Maybe if she looked less pretty when she cried, David would call her names less often... but as it stood, Jane looked even more beautiful when she sat on the bathroom floor, hopeless and broken. But just this once, he felt the need to comfort her.

"Jane... I won't do it until you ask me to."

Jane's crying stopped just like that, and felt like had hit a concrete wall. What had he just said?

"What?" asked Jane, in shock.

"I won't get you pregnant until you ask me to."

"What, why... Will you let me go? Please?" Jane sputtered, struggling to find the words.

"I can't let you go, Jane. You were brought to me for a reason, I can't just let you leave," explained David, almost sympathetically. "But for the other stuff, there's no rush."

"I would never agree to have your kids."

"You'll change your mind."

Jane snorted, jeeringly. How could this man be so deluded? How was he able to think that he could just kidnap her, rape her and abuse her, and she'd thank him for it by willingly having his child?

"Can you pee into the cup now, please?" David asked patiently.

It took David all the willpower he could muster to prevent his annoyance from shining through. He had wanted to break Jane's spirit... but now he was doubting if he had taken things too far.

David helped Jane up from the floor, and guided her to the toilet. Then he gave Jane a red solo cup, and turned towards the bathroom door to give her privacy. When he heard Jane going to the bathroom, he was relieved. At least she was doing as she was told.

"What did you mean, when you said that I was... brought to you?" asked Jane, as she handed David the cup.

David dipped in one pregnancy test, and an STD test, and stared intently at the still half-baked results. David didn't answer Jane's question right away. He wasn't sure how much he wanted to share.

"I just meant... fate."

"You believe in that crap?" asked Jane, a bit too bravely. Only after the words escaped her mouth, did she remember who she was talking to.

"I might tell you the full story later. But for now, that's all you need to know."

Goosebumps formed at the back of Jane's neck, as she wondered what else there could be to the story... Surely nothing good.

"David. Please... just let me go."

"I can't."

The tests were both done, and showed a negative result. David sighed out of relief. He had no idea what he would have done, if either of the tests had come back positive. If Jane was pregnant with another man's child... David was not sure if he could have contained his anger.

Even though he knew Jane was clean, he was still unable to let the matter go. David needed to know, even if it was unpleasant, how many men she'd been with before him. Preferably, he wanted their full names and home addresses, so he could... David clenched his fist, as he thought about it.

"How many guys have you slept with, before me?"

"Five," Jane answered without hesitation. She had already been promised ten slashes with a belt - she didn't want to make it twenty.

"Did you use condoms every time?"

"No."

"Did you let them cum inside you?"

"Yes, but not in my pussy."

"Where then?"

"In my mouth."

David felt sick to his stomach. He hadn't expected Jane to be a virgin... in truth, he knew she wasn't. But knowing for sure, that other men had used what belonged to him, was still a disgusting thought.

"Wash your mouth. There's a toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash in the bag."

David waited until Jane had cleaned her teeth and her mouth. As he waited, he paced impatiently around the bathroom, trying to keep his anger in check.

"Were you in a relationship with any of them?"

"No."

"You're such a fucking whore," David spat with derision. "I should just get another girl. A little virgin, fresh out of High school."

"What were their names? Where do they live?" asked David, as he calmed down.

"I don't know," lied Jane. She knew it would be bad news, to give information about her past relationships to this unstable basket case.

"Stop lying, cunt!" David yelled as he smacked Jane in the face.

Jane cried out in pain, and was once again reminded of who she was dealing with. Lying wasn't possible; it just made David's anger worse.

"Marcus Greene, Darion Bennett, Taylor Hughes, and Josh... something. Then some guy, whose name I can't remember, but he's Taylor's friend. They're all on my Facebook, so I can find their names there. They all went to Brown. I think they still live around there, somewhere in Rhode Island."

"Fucking slut. Can't even remember the names of the guys you've fucked. I'll add another five to your total, just for that."

"Please, I told you the truth! I could have lied!"

"Shut up, slut. If you complain about it one more time, I'll add another ten lashes."

"Did you let any of them fuck you in the ass?" David asked after a moment.

"No."

"Good."

Without another word, David pushed Jane against the wall, so that her legs were spread, and her ass was sticking out.

"Keep your hands on the wall."

Jane did as she was told, placing her hands on the shower wall, above her head. David detached the shower head from its usual spot, and took it into his left hand. With his right hand, he traced Jane's body, at the same spots which then wetted with the shower head.

When all of Jane's body was wet, David turned the water off. He took out a Lilac-scented shower gel from the brown paper bag he had brought from the store, and lathered a generous amount onto his hands. Then he worked his way around Jane's body, making sure to lather soap into every little nook.

"You've got such perfect tits," David complimented, as he groped and pulled at Jane's breasts while cleaning them.

Jane moaned as David teased and pulled at her nipples. It felt too good, and Jane found it impossible to hide her pleasure.

"Your whole body is... just perfect."

The compliments made Jane moan even louder, even though she tried not to. Why did she care so much that her kidnapper accepted her? Yet, every word of praise felt like a drop of honey; ready to bring her back from the brink of starvation.

David started cleaning out Jane's pussy, with just water and his hands. He put the water pressure on its highest setting, and hosed the water into both Jane's ass and her cunt. With his fingers, David cleaned the inside of Jane's wet slit. Then he sprayed Jane's body with water, washing off the product from her skin. He then gave the same amount of attention to Jane's hair, washing it with shampoo and conditioner.

"Use this, and then wash yourself off," David commanded, before he stepped out of the bathroom, into the hallway.

Jane flushed, embarrassed, when she realized what David had handed to her - a small enema tube. Jane shuddered at the thought of what was waiting for her later that night. Still, Jane did as she was told. When she was ready, she opened the door to the bathroom, and looked into the hall.

"I'm ready!" Jane shouted, looking for David.

The hallway was empty, and the man was nowhere to be seen. Jane only heard the sound of another shower, going off on the second floor. The elusive second floor, which Jane had never seen.

It occurred to Jane then, that she was finally unbound and unwatched. It was the perfect opportunity for escape... Well, not exactly perfect. Jane still had no clothes, no shoes, and no idea of how far the cabin was from civilization. It was late evening, so escaping now would mean running through the woods at night. But then again, when would she get another chance?

Jane didn't think about it further; she tip-toed quietly to the front door. Jane opened the door, and to her shock, found David standing there. Jane shrieked, and ran back into the cabin, realizing that it had all been a trap.

"You dumb fucking slut. You really think you'll get away from me?"

"No, I wasn't escaping, I was just..."

"Stop lying, cunt!" David said, as he hit Jane harshly in the face.

Jane started whimpering, and backed away from David.

"You'll never get away. Even if you run, I will find you," David threatened. "Jane Haywood, 22 years old, you study at Brown. Your mom is Lisa Haywood. What do you think I'll do to her, if you run away?"

"Please, don't hurt her!"

"What do you think I'll do to your friends? Have you thought about Lara? Hm?"

"Please, I promise, I won't try to run. I don't want you to hurt anyone!"

Jane truly meant what she was saying. She understood that there was no escape. Jane was potentially hundreds of miles away from civilization. It would take hours, even days to get anywhere. In that time, David had plenty of time to do whatever he wanted with her family and her friends. And Jane didn't doubt David's threats for one moment.

"Please, I wasn't thinking... I know now, it's not possible to get away."

"Sluts like you never think, do they?"

"Yes, you're right. I'm just a dumb slut, I don't think," Jane pleaded, trying to appeal to David by degrading herself. "But please forgive me, master."

"And why should I forgive you, cunt?"

"Because..." Jane wracked her brains, trying to come up with something that would save her skin, "because... I want to please you, master."

"And how would you do that?"

Jane answered by getting down on her knees. She started unbuckling David's jeans, pulling them down to his ankles. Jane didn't hesitate, but took his erect cock into her mouth, and started sucking enthusiastically.

"Mmmmm... now that's a good slut."

Once again, David's praise made Jane shudder. She no longer had to pretend to be excited; she truly was. Jane continued sucking, lovingly kissing and licking David's cock.

arestia
arestia
59 Followers
12