Loss of Control Pt. 02

Story Info
Tanya prepares Diana to go out in public.
3.9k words
4.2
21.9k
12

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday Ellie called Tanya at work to tell her to bring Tyler for his hair makeover on Wednesday evening. She gave the address and said it was a lady she knew who had the whole evening to work on him. He would simply go back with the two women and by the time he was done all the other customers would be gone. It was a little disappointing, because the red lingerie set was going to arrive and Tanya was looking forward to seeing her husband try on the clothes, but that would wait until Thursday. She needed a plan for Friday. Saturday morning was a coffee date and Saturday night would be girls' night for drinks. She was excited and also worried about that. Tyler's voice work was going well, but taking him out in public, well, of course that was her sister's idea. Well, her sister and the other girl who quickly agreed, which surprised her.

Wednesday Tanya and Tyler both left work a little early and picked up some quick food on the way home. Tyler dressed as Diana, then Tanya drove to the address Ellie had given her. It was only on the trip now that she told Tyler that this was to fix his manly hair problem. He voiced concern that people would call him babyface if he had no stubble, but she told him everything would probably be fine. The rest didn't bother him that much. He just wouldn't wear shorts or else he could say he was training and shaved his body like a lot of athletes do.

Ellie was in front of the salon, making it easy to know where to go and she led them inside. An older woman, Tyler guessed about 50 though quite slim and attractive, walked up and Ellie introduced the others as Tanya and Diana. Tyler was wearing a mid-thigh, short sleeve dress with an elastic waist and his wig, so he passed pretty well as a girl. The older woman was introduced as Maggie and she smiled. With a quick, "Follow me," she was walking to the back of the salon and into a private room. Once all 4 were inside, Maggie closed the door and threw the "Occupied" bolt.

"All right, Ellie, let's review so everybody understands what's going to take the next few hours. You want this guy," she nodded toward Diana, "turned into a girl who can come out on short notice at any time. You want her pretty, but you want her to be able to be a guy in the everyday work world. Is that it?"

Ellie nodded, and Tanya found herself nodding as well. "She has a 9 to 5 and is known as a guy. We don't want to turn the world on its head, at least not for a while, so it's necessary to have something natural for both genders."

Maggie turned to Diana and said, "Strip. I can't do much with all that clothing on you. And don't worry, I've seen lots of people, male and female, naked back here. You might be surprised what some people want. Anyway, his hair can be worked on, the stubble is a bit of a problem, but I have an idea. I'll use a depilatory cream on most of his body, but the private zone isn't a good place for caustic creams. That's going to take wax. Do I need to gag him first?"

Tanya laughed and it took a lot of her tension away. "No, I think he can keep from screaming, but you might let him bite on something." She looked over and her husband was down to bra and panties now. She considered that he was about to be seen naked, and even handled, by a woman neither of them knew, but this was the best option and she put it out of her mind. Besides, he was caged, what could he do? And then Ellie pulled out the key and gave it to Maggie.

"You're going to need that to get a good trim, right?" Ellie looked at Tyler as if to tell him not to get his hopes up.

Maggie smiled. "You know this routine too well. Ever considered getting a job here?" She slipped the key into a pocket of her smock.

Now Ellie was smiling. "Come on, Maggie, you know me. If I had a job here, you'd hear plenty of happy screaming because I wouldn't be able to keep off the clients."

"Turn around," Maggie told Tyler. He complied and she nodded. "Not bad at all. I'll have him done in about 3 hours. The cream needs time to work. You two can go shopping if you want, or there's a coffee shop around the corner."

Ellie opened the door and Tanya followed her. As she closed the door behind her she thought she heard Maggie say, "I want a little payment up front." She thought of looking back but Ellie grabbed her arm and pulled her away, pushing the door closed as she did so.

Tyler was standing naked and uncomfortable in front of the older woman watching as his wife and her sister left the room. Before the door even closed, Maggie was saying, "I want a little payment up front." She slipped off her pants and panties in one movement and sat on the chair with her legs spread. Tyler stood dazed, for the second time in a week looking at a bare pussy, though this one was completely different. "Come on, you're wasting time. You do know what to do with this, don't you?"

He shook his head as if coming out of a sleep. "But, but I'm married."

She stared at him. "I'm not asking you to get me pregnant. Now get down here and start licking. I need to cum at least twice to get relaxed."

He moved in front of the chair and knelt down. "But, my wife."

"I'm not saying anything. Now are you going to start licking or do I call Ellie to come and claim you and charge her triple for wasting my time."

A half hour later he was using the damp cloth Maggie had handed him to clean his mouth. She had cum three times, telling him he was so good she needed a bonus orgasm. Tyler was starting to wish he knew nothing about how to use his mouth. She didn't dress, but had him get into the chair, then laid him back like it was a table. Her taste was rather sweet in his mouth, and he didn't really mind it that much. She did his chest and arms first, then the front of his legs. As she said, she was careful not to get too close to his cock or balls. She waited, moving around the room and giving him ample opportunity to watch her body, naked now except for her smock, and he decided she was quite good looking at her age. After some time, she wiped the cream off and had him turn over. The process was repeated on his back and once again the cream was wiped off. She spread his legs and for a while he felt nothing, then there was warmth in his ass crack, extending from his balls to almost the top of the divide. He felt a rubber bit pressed between his teeth. "Bite down on this." No sooner had he done so than he thought his ass had been ripped off, then again, and a third time. As he relaxed again, he felt the cage unlocked and removed, then a blade scraping at the hair on the back side of his ball sack.

She had him turn over again to finish up. He was in so much pain he barely thought about being completely naked in front of a strange woman. Once all the hair was done, by cream and by blade and by wax, it was time for his hair. First she put the cage back on, then began trimming. He had gone several weeks now, so his hair was a little longer. She trimmed up his sideburns, leaving them so he could comb them down, but if they were brushed back they swept toward his ears. The back was simply cut off straight and the cream used to clean up his neck. The front was almost as easy. She took a brush and pulled all his hair down, then swept it across his forehead so they formed bangs sweeping to his left. Using a comb she easily put the part back in. Satisfied, she returned his hair to its female shape and told him to dress.

While they waited for Ellie and Tanya to come back, Maggie touched up his makeup, adding a few items on her own. She still hadn't gotten dressed when Maggie's phone gave a chime. She slipped on her smock and told him to stand like a girl to wait while she went out to let the other women in. When they saw him they were amazed and began talking about how good he looked, how feminine like that and all with his own hair, and Tanya commented that she was jealous now because he looked so good. They had him look in a mirror and for the first time he saw himself. He had to admit, he did look pretty good like this. Tanya walked up behind him.

"I have a special gift for you since you won't be wearing your ring out except to work." He watched in near horror as she slipped a narrow black band around his neck and heard a 'snik' behind him. "Our own personal wedding band, special from me to you in honor of your change of life." As if more was needed, she reached around him and clipped a silver chain leash to the ring on the front. "Nothing to say? I thought really hard about this and tried to get one that would match any outfit you wore."

His heart wasn't in it, but his stomach was. He was absolutely humiliated. Ellie had a broad smile, Maggie had a slight grin, and Tanya was looking hurt. He managed to get out, "Thank you, dear," but it was the wrong voice and she wasn't happy. He shifted the pitch and said it again and she seemed happier.

"Ok, let's go home now. Ellie said she needs to stay and take care of payment." Tanya gave the leash a pull and Tyler had no choice but to follow or try to resist with just his neck. He chose to follow.

Maggie moved ahead, her well shaped ass bare with just the smock on. "I'll get the door. He was an excellent client, following every instruction." The key turned and the door opened, then Tanya led her husband out the door on a leash and he was in public. He didn't dare look around, not even when he heard the door lock again, though he would have enjoyed watching Maggie's ass one more time.

They drove home in silence and went into the house. Finally she spoke. "Diana, there's is a bag with new sleepwear for you on the chair in our bedroom. Put that on. I'm sure you were shown what to do with your hair. When you get home tomorrow do not put on a wig. You will use your own hair from now on. I will unlock the collar before you leave for work, and I will put it back on when you get home. Now off to bed. I have some things to do."

He did as told and in the bag he found a silky button-down top that left his midriff bare along with a silky pair of tap pants. The clothes were really just very sexy and feminine, but not as bad as he had feared.

Tanya opened her computer and watched a few videos using the search "husband caught crossdressing." There wasn't a lot of material there, mostly just the husband getting caged or dildoed. Pretty much where they had already been, but it reminded her that she needed her own strapon. She did a few more searches and then found a blog about women with cross dressing men. She glanced at the site, scanned some of the questions, and signed up. She went to the forum and typed in, "I caught my husband dressed in my clothes one day. He admitted to curiosity, so I did some research. Now I've found things I'm interested in, but my husband has said he doesn't want to explore with me. Any suggestions?" She logged off, closed her computer, and went to bed herself.

Thursday went as Tanya had planned it. She removed the collar from Tyler before he left for work and kissed him before he headed out the door. She went to work not long after, but had already put in to leave an hour early so she was home before her husband. When Tyler got home, he was immediately collared and Tanya now took his wedding ring saying women didn't wear that type of ring. He was told to get made up and changed and when he returned a half hour later, it was Diana who set the table for dinner. After the meal they worked on Diana's voice and walk again for an hour, then Diana was given free time. Tanya recommended exploring videos on how women should do makeup. Then he was sent to bed at 9 once again. He was grateful, though, because it kept his Tyler time at about 10 hours and his Diana time at less than 4 hours.

Tanya got her computer running again and logged into the blog site. Her entry had gotten quite a few responses and she scanned them first. Most of the responses were about forcing him to a glory hole or making him take part in a gangbang. She ignored those because they did not deal with her husband's growing reluctance to participate. There were about a dozen left worth reading more closely. Three of them said that if he was being forced to do something the relationship was in trouble and she should consider possible damage. It struck her as odd that women supporting this type of blog would care about relationship issues like that.

She then read one by a male responder. His suggestion was to use a strapon, with a series of dildos like 7 inches, 9 inches, and 12 inches, then work him up with about 15 minutes at each size. He also recommended starting with the husband bound, using different positions, and if he was good rewarding him with a handjob, provided all the cum was cleaned up and spoon fed to the cross dresser. His point was to use rewards and punishment to gain compliance.

A woman responded by asking what her interests were now and why she felt she would indulge his fantasy of dressing as a woman but did not expect him to respect her desire to explore. She said she and her husband had worked with each other and were now happier than ever, even when she brought home a bull and cuckolded him. Tanya shook her head. There was a reference to a bull again. Ellie had humiliated Tyler, but there wasn't any talk of bringing in a lot of outside people. She couldn't imagine having sex in front of her husband. She had seen the videos, and shrugged. All the "forced" guys were pretty compliant at taking a cock in the mouth, or anywhere else.

Yet another woman suggested only "lesbian" sex if her husband wanted to be a woman, but that would be with a cage on. If he complained too much, then it was time to remind him that if he liked two women, she could like two men.

Tanya put down a few replies, mostly to stir up comments, and went searching. A half hour later she was ordering a harness and 3 dildos, 7 inches, 9 inches, and 12 inches, and a large tube of lubrication. She had seen enough pegging videos to understand the positions, but also knew that just spit wasn't going to be enough for the really large dildos. Maybe she and Ellie could take turns, start with the mouth, then when the first goes to the ass, put the next larger dildo into the mouth. It might actually be fun to spit roast Tyler, but she would make sure he was ready before going larger.

As an afterthought, she looked for a metal cage. She had seen them in videos and they looked interesting to her, leaving a cock so free and so caged at the same time. She ordered one that was advertised as only 2 inches in length, then logged off and went to bed.

Friday morning she traded the collar for the ring and told him to put in a request for Friday off in 2 weeks. He asked why, but she refused to answer.

After he left, she changed into a sexier outfit, with a slightly shorter and tighter skirt and a snugger top that made her breasts really seem prominent. She got looks and stares all day and it made her feel really good. She decided she did like the idea of men wanting her. In the evening she got an angry look from Diana, who was already home and dressed as a girl, but the lecture was cut off when Tanya again swapped ring and collar, bent Diana over a chair, and began spanking her. It took all Tyler's self control to let it happen, but he didn't want to physically fight with his wife.

Tanya gifted Diana with permission to stay up until 10, then she logged on and read the blog posts again. She was beginning to get some ideas and read other posts, replying and asking questions. Finally, she had found the resource she wanted.

Saturday morning she gave Diana a list of tasks, including getting the mail, then headed out for her coffee date with Tess. It seemed like ages since she had her last coffee date with her friend. As she parked, the thought this would be a good way to catch up on things and get her mind onto more common topics than her home life. Of course, she would need to talk around the situation with Tyler.

When she walked in, Tess stood up and they hugged. It seemed oddly cold and disconnected to Tanya now, she guessed it was because last week hadn't gone well. Tanya got her coffee and returned to the table where Tess was smiling.

"Everybody at home is better, I hope?"

"The kids may have passed something to us. Thursday, Rob and I were both sick. I thought about canceling, but hoped for a quick recovery." Tanya wasn't sure if she was expected to comment, so she just nodded, sort of grunted, and expected Tess to finish her thought. Tess looked a little hurt and Tanya was bothered by it.

"Yes, I'm sorry. There was a lot going on and I kind of lost track of things." Tanya was making it up, but it wasn't that unreal.

Tess smiled. "Were you busy with that thing I told you would take more than talk?"

"What, babies?" Tanya tried to collect herself. She'd completely forgotten the conversation about having children. "Maybe we need to just delay a little longer."

Tess didn't miss things. "Come on, Tanya, you aren't getting any younger. Don't you want to enjoy children and maybe grandchildren?"

Now Tanya let loose. "I don't know why our children or no children is a problem for you. And I don't need reminders about my age."

Tess looked at her friend. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start anything. I assume Tyler agrees with you."

"Tyler thinks what I want him to think, and right now children are not a subject we are tossing around. I don't need reminders about children or anything else and if you think I need them then perhaps I should have stayed home."

Once again Tess tried. "What's wrong Tanya? You haven't been this tense since I was helping you get past that hen night stunt ..."

Tanya cut her off with a low voice. "Don't ever mention that again. That was in the past. The future is completely different."

Tess looked at her friend again. "Something is wrong. We've been meeting here almost every Saturday for over 5 years and I've only seen you this agitated once before. You can tell me, what's wrong?"

"If we've been meeting for over 5 years and you can't accept it when I say nothing is wrong, then we have a problem."

Tess was trying to be tactful and waited. Tanya took a different view. "You're right, we've been meeting for 5 years and I've been wasting my Saturday mornings with somebody who just thinks I should get pregnant and pop out a baby before I'm too old. If our friendship is all about having babies, then we don't have much in common."

Now a tear formed in Tess's eye and rolled down her cheek. "Tanya, please stop. I want to help. I can sense something is wrong, but I need you to let me in."

"Now I'm just a person for you to help?" Tanya was really agitated now, and was talking without really thinking about the words. "I think we're done. I mean, really done. I'm going home and you can remove the coffee thing from your calendar. I won't be coming any more."

For a moment the women stood facing each other. Then Tess nodded slowly. "Ok, I guess our friendship is over. I'll tell you this though." She picked up her purse and pulled it onto her shoulder. "You've been my best friend for the past 6 years, from the time you helped me out of some really bad confusion. I stood by you after hen night, and I'll stand by you forever." She moved in as if to hug, but Tanya stood coldly in front of her. "I don't know what happened, but I won't ever give up on you, Tanya." Then she walked out.

Tanya stood for a few minutes, then went out, dumping her coffee cup into the trash on the way. She was heading home to follow up on her discovery of 2 weeks ago. She was angry, too angry. She didn't understand why this was happening. She had pretty much just told her best friend to take a leap off a cliff.

When she got home she took out her anger on Diana. Clipping on the leash, Diana was led to the dining room and bent over the table. Her panties were pulled down and, while Tanya kept a hand on Diana's back, the plastic handle of a spatula was pushed over and over into the exposed ass. Then Diana was turned on her back and ordered to lick and not stop. Tanya kept shifting so her husband was forced to alternately lick pussy and ass. She was finding that Ellie was right, there was something very sensual about getting the rear area licked.

12