Lost Again

Story Info
Getting lost isn't always a bad thing.
1.6k words
4
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GPS has done it again" she says out loud. It has gotten her lost more than once lately, beyond time for an update. But she didn't think it could screw up going up I-95 and finding such a historical little city such as Kiawah Island. But here she is, lost!

She could have sworn that turn she took several miles back said "Kiawah Island 16 miles" but she has gone further than 16 miles no doubt. But she's losing daylight now, so she has only one chose left. Find a place for the night, hope she can find an auto shop in the morning to get her headlights fixed and continue her trip in the right direction afterwards. Ah yes that was the kicker to make matters worse, her vehicle's headlights both blew while she was in Florida.

She thought she could make this delivery before it got dark. She's got golf supplies going to one of the country clubs on Kiawah Island. And she was going to spend a couple nights there since she wasn't scheduled to make her next pick up until Monday morning back down in Charleston. She had never been to this Island, but she read it was private and secluded. That sounded like a great place to do some writing and work on her tan lines at the same time. But tonight, she'll find a cheap motel and get the headlights fixed before finding where her drop spot really is. Better late than never after all.

She notified the after-hours dispatcher about the lights and needing to stop for the night, assuring him she'd be there the next day as soon as she got the lights fixed. He told her with it being a weekend to take her time, because most likely nobody would receive the delivery until Monday morning anyways.

With no sign of motels or anything else for that matter, she pulled into a public parking area for beach access. She thought to herself "at least I can talk a walk on the beach, make something to eat afterwards and get some sleep." And that's just what she planned to do once she parked.

She started looking for a hoodie, a beach blanket and ear buds to take down to the ocean with her. She got out of her van. She locked it up. And headed down the path. She looked around for a good place to sit, back far enough that she wouldn't get wet when the tide came in. She found the perfect little spot between the lifeguard stand and a tiny beach house. There was one light on inside the house, but she didn't see any shadows of people inside. Most likely a light on a timer to ward off intruders. This late in the season it's unusual for anyone to occupy these places. Most are vacation rentals used by tourist in the warmer months.

She laid out her blanket and turned on her music app, placed the ear buds in. She headed down the beach for a moonlit walk. It was just dark enough for the moon to be out. It felt good to be out of her van and moving around, walking, and feeling the cold damp sand under her bare feet. She had left her shoes on the blanket to hold it down. She passed several beach houses and seen a few people along the way. She was getting hungry though and turned to head back. As she got closer to where she's sure she left her blanket laying she sees a small bonfire. And a person whose outline looked familiar but couldn't quite place who until she got closer. And seen him sitting there!

"What are you doing this far from home?" she asked.

"Needed some ME time, sorting through some things in my life and just needed away from the norm. I should ask you the same thing, but I am assuming you're in the area working." He replied.

"Yes, well sort of. I am making a delivery on Kiawah Island but my stupid GPS needs updating and has once again taken me on an adventure off course." She says with a giggly voice.

"You know I can update that for you, if you'd like me to." He offered.

"Would you really do that for me?" she asked

"Yes of course. I am after all a tech guy silly girl!" he said back with a devilish grin.

"And I am assuming you could use a drink too. Maybe some of my infamous baked ziti and this fire to keep cozy." In an inquisitive kind of way. Prying to see if she had other plans.

"I'd love that. You know I can't resist your pasta, especially when you make ziti. I'll run up to my van and grab my GPS and meet you back here in a few minutes." she responded and took off towards the path before he could reply.

She found the plug for the GPS and headed back. She stopped off at the bathhouse to use the restroom. And of course, try to fix her wind tossed hair, but to no avail. It's a good thing he's seen her many times first thing in the mornings over the years of knowing one another. Walking back towards the beach she notices he has set up a small café table with two chairs, lit a candle, added some more wood to the fire and has poured her a glass of Rose'. How thoughtful of him to remember the only wine she does like. She walks up to the house and walks in.

"Hey! Where are ya?" she yells out.

"Follow the sound of my voice, I am in the kitchen. I'm sorry I can't remember what kind of salad dressing you prefer." He says as she reaches the doorway to the kitchen.

"Italian if you have it, French if you don't have that. Here's my GPS." She responds as she lays it on the bar.

"But you know I hate when you say I'm sorry for things that don't require an apology. I was shocked that you remembered I liked a Rose' in wine. So, I wouldn't expect you to remember what kind of salad dressing, silly man!"

"Yes ma'am! You know when you sound so stern it's hot. Why have you never explored your Domme side? I think you'd make a great one." He said softly.

"Thank you for the compliment but you know I prefer the man to be in charge." She said in her flirty lil bratty voice

"Yes, I know. And one day I am going to take that charge and shock you." He said as he laughed.

They have teased and taunted one another for years, never taking each other very serious due to the circumstances of how they know one another. But deep inside they both know they'd love nothing more than to act on those fantasies. And here they are completely alone. The thoughts that immediately entered her mind had her wet between the legs. A distraction, quick she thought.

"What can I help with?" she asked.

"Here you can carry the salad and bread to the table please. And I'll carry the ziti." He said with a bit of a shaky voice.

She knew that he too had allowed his mind to drift just as hers had. They'll have to keep the conversation friendly and off the subject of the lifestyle. Or this night will take a turn even her GPS couldn't get her out of. They set the food down, he pulled her chair out for her and she sat down. A little small talk about their children and work as they made their plates. They ate in silence, but she felt his toes touching her feet under the table. She didn't stop him.

"How long do you have until you must make your delivery?" he asked.

"It's not going to be able to drop now until Monday morning. So, I have until then, but I must get my headlights fixed tomorrow. Speaking of which is there an auto parts store nearby or will I need to go to Myrtle Beach?" she asked back trying to change the direction of the conversation.

"Your headlights seem to be working just fine, I can see them perfectly." He took the lead back.

"You are bad! What would the ex say if she heard you say such a thing?" she said while laughing.

"I don't care what she'd have to say." He said as he leaned towards her, pulling her in for a kiss.

Their lips locked, his arms snaked around her, and she was taken off guard. She wanted to stop him, she knew this was wrong, but the passionate embrace and kiss was making that impossible. She had waited years for him to find the balls to kiss her like this, she's waited for him to throw caution to the wind and go after what he wanted. HER! And now here they are, alone! Nothing or no one here to stop this from happening. He stands up, lifts her to her feet, blows out the candle, walks over to the fire and kicks some sand on it to snuff it out. When he walks back to where she was left standing, he scoops her up into his arms and heads inside.......

The next morning the sun shines onto her face as she lays naked in his bed, reliving the night before in her head. Should she run out the door or does she stay the rest of the weekend like he had asked as he fell asleep the night before? She chooses to stay!