Lost & Found

Story Info
Neighbor brings back escaped dog.
9k words
4.74
21.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Another from the vault. This was written back in March of 2017. Like most things I write, I try to make them as realistic as possible...when it comes to everything but the sex scenes. Once that part starts, things get a little more porn than real world.

As usual with what I write, no protection is mentioned, because this is fantasyland. In the real world, use protection. Or as Van Wilder said, "Don't be a fool. Wrap your tool." *

* * * * *

The ringing of the doorbell tore my attention away from the book that I was reading. I tried to remember where Sarah was, and whether or not she was going to answer the door. After a few seconds, I remembered that she had gone upstairs.

I put my book down, got up and walked out of the sitting room and to the door. I wondered why I hadn't heard Daisy (our Siberian Husky) barking. Even though she was outside in the backyard, she still should have heard the doorbell, and usually she barks.

I opened the door and was surprised by what I saw, but it did explain why I hadn't heard Daisy. "Look who I found," the neighbor, said. She had her fingers hooked inside Daisy's collar.

"Where did you find her?"

"She was down near our house."

"Come on in," I said. The neighbor and Daisy walked into the house.

"Thank you, Delaney." Delaney was our recently turned 20 year old neighbor who was, well, a little naive. But super sweet and fun to be around.

"No problem," she said, in a happy tone.

Sarah walked down the stairs, "Hey, Delaney. What's up?" she asked.

Delaney looked at me, "She found Daisy down by her house and brought her back," I said.

Sarah looked down at Daisy with a disappointed look on her face. Daisy laid down on the floor and placed her head on her paws and actually looked contrite. I almost laughed at the look on her face. "Thank you, Delaney. I didn't even know she had gotten out," Sarah said.

"It's no problem," Delaney said, again. I quickly looked her up and down. She had her brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing a hooded sweatshirt, tight leggings and a pair of running shoes.

"Did you just get off work?" Sarah asked. Delaney works at a local gym.

Delaney nodded, "Yeah, good thing, or I wouldn't have seen Daisy."

"It's been awhile since she's tried to, let alone escape," I said.

"Doesn't she like the dog food you guys feed her?" Delaney asked, jokingly.

I smiled at her, "Huskies are notorious for being roamers. It's just in their nature to try and escape."

"How's your mom and dad?" Sarah asked.

"They're good."

Sarah looked at her and smiled, "We're about to get something to eat, you want to join us?"

"Uh..."

"You don't have to," Sarah said, smiling at her sweetly.

"No, it's not that. I should probably grab a shower first."

"That's fine. You can go home, shower and change and come back...or we can pick you up."

"Where are you guys going to go?" Delaney asked.

"What do you like?"

"Um, I'm not too picky."

"We were thinking about getting some Mexican."

"That sounds good, actually."

"Awesome. Once you get your shower and change your clothes, just come on back to the house. Or give us a call and we can pick you up on our way."

"Okay, that sounds cool," she said. Delaney knelt down and petted Daisy before getting up and leaving.

"God, does she keep getting sexier, or is it just me?" Sarah said, I looked over at her with a surprised look on my face. "What?" she asked.

"Have I told you lately that I loved you?" I asked, jokingly.

"Not as much as you should."

"She's getting sexier, to answer your question."

"Oh good, I thought it was just me."

"Oh no, not at all."

"Do you think she realizes how lucky she is to have tits like that?" she asked. I briefly wondered what was wrong with Sarah. Look, we've had more threesomes than I can remember, so I know she can appreciate a woman, but she's usually not this vocal about it.

"Perhaps you should enlighten her tonight."

"You mean at dinner, or some other way?"

"What is up with you tonight?" I asked.

"I'm super horny," she said, shrugging.

"We can go take care of that while Delaney is getting ready," I said.

"A quickie isn't going to quench this thirst."

"Perhaps we should give it the old college try," I said, smiling at her. She more or less eye fucked the shit out of me.

"Patience."

* * * * *

Delaney is around 5'6". She's thick and curvy. Her legs are fantastic. Thick thighs, and some of the sexiest calves I've ever seen. It's hard to tell without actually seeing her breasts, but I'd guess they are a large C, or a small D. She has brown hair, and eyes that remind me of coffee.

Her and her parents moved into the neighborhood within the last six months or so. Sarah and I had quickly become friends with them. We've had them over for dinner, and to dinner parties with other couples. They've had us over for dinner and other get-togethers.

Delaney seemed to be a pretty good kid. She was very sweet, she really seemed to like Daisy from the moment she first saw her. Daisy took to her, as well, that was clearly the case with Daisy letting Delaney bring her home.

* * * * *

Sarah looked up at me and smiled, she reached up and wrapped her hand around the back of my neck. She got up on her tiptoes and pulled my head down to meet her lips. She pulled back and used the power of her blue eyes on me.

"I forgot to tell you about the other day."

"What happened the other day?"

"I was coming home and saw Delaney walking down her driveway. It was when it was real warm, so she wasn't dressed like she was today. She just had her leggings and her tight gym t-shirt on. You should have seen her big, teenage tits bouncing up and down with every step she took," she said.

"That sounds like quite the scene."

"Oh it was. I hurried into the house, went upstairs and used my favorite toy while re-living it in my mind."

"Is that right?" I asked.

"Absolutely. I came so hard. I actually changed the sheets that day before you came home."

"I remember that day. That's why you changed the sheets?" I asked.

Sarah nodded, and smiled at me, "Uh huh."

I shook my head, "Naughty girl."

"Who me?" she asked, while running her hand down to the front of my jeans and squeezing playfully.

"Not that I'm complaining, of course."

"I changed my mind," she said.

"About what?"

"The quickie."

"I don't think we have time for that, now."

She looked at me like I was talking nonsense. Sarah hooked her fingers into the waistband of my jeans and pulled me behind her as she walked into the kitchen. Sarah grabbed one of the chairs and pulled it out from the table and spun it around.

Sarah slid her phone from her back pocket and sat it down on the kitchen table. She sat down in the chair and unzipped my jeans. She reached inside and ran her fingers over the outline of my cock. "Is that for me? Or for our busty teenage neighbor?" she asked, giggling.

"Can it be both?" I asked, smiling at her.

Instead of answering, Sarah reached into the fly of my boxers and worked my stiffening cock out into the open. "Mmm, what do you think Delaney would think if she saw your cock?"

"I don't know."

"Should we find out?" she asked, smiling up at me.

"Could scare her away."

"Babe, your cock isn't that big," she said, smiling and winking at me. I knew she was teasing me.

"Depends on who you ask."

Sarah's idea of a response was to slide her tongue across the head of my cock. A thin trail of precum stretched from the head of my cock to Sarah's tongue. She looked up at me and smiled a seductive smile that she knows always gets me.

"God, you're so sexy," I said, sincerely.

"I'm already sucking your cock, you don't have to sweet talk me."

She slid back and forth while stroking me simultaneously. I closed my eyes while enjoying the sensations of Sarah expertly working my cock with her mouth. Sarah's phone started to ring and vibrate across the table. I opened my eyes and looked at the phone.

Sarah wrapped her right hand around my cock and stroked it with a twisting motion while answering the phone with her left hand. "Hey Delaney," Sarah said, continuing to stroke my cock. "It's fine, we're just relaxing." Sarah took my cock back into her mouth and slid back and forth, quickly.

She moved the mouthpiece of the phone away from her mouth so that Delaney couldn't hear. "Okay, just come on over when you're ready." Sarah hung up the phone and laid it back on the table.

"So, we're relaxing, huh?" I asked.

Sarah smiled at me, "Delaney just got out of the shower, she said she was trying to figure out what to wear and then she'd be over."

"Sounds good," I said.

"Can you imagine her standing in her room, naked?" Sarah took me back in her mouth, and slid back and forth on my rigid cock. "Do you think she has a bald pussy?" I moaned, while imagining Delaney naked in her room. "Better yet, how do you think her little teenage pussy tastes?"

"Oh God, Sarah."

"Are you going to come?" she asked, sweetly.

"Close."

Sarah took me back in her mouth and slid my cock as far into her mouth as she could. She bobbed back and forth, nearly gagging on it several times. I groaned, loudly. Sarah slid off my cock and wrapped her hand around the head of my cock.

She stroked back and forth, while twisting over the head. "Come for me, baby. Feed me your hot cum," she said, in a seductive voice. I mumbled something that even I wasn't sure what it was. Sarah took my cock into her mouth at the last possible second.

I felt my cock twitch as my cum shot into her mouth. The doorbell rang after the first spurt came out. Sarah glanced up at me and winked. For the first time ever, I hoped my orgasm didn't last that long. When I finished, Sarah sucked back off of my cock and looked up at me.

I walked into the laundry room that is attached to the kitchen. I grabbed a paper towel on my way into the room. I heard Sarah open the door while I was inside. I got myself cleaned up and walked out of the kitchen and found Sarah and Delaney standing near the front door. Daisy was sitting on her haunches beside Delaney.

"Let me go grab my phone and then we can go," Sarah said. She walked towards me and smiled. I smiled back and winked at her.

I looked up to see Delaney was bent over, she was petting Daisy. I was able to get a glimpse down her pink top and see a little bit of cleavage. I looked away, in case she looked up as I walked closer to her. "Are you hungry?" I asked.

Delaney looked up at me and smiled, "Starving."

"That makes two of us," I said, smiling at her.

Daisy looked up at me, then Delaney. She scratched at Delaney's leg to get her attention. Delaney knelt down and played with Daisy while we waited for Sarah. Daisy leaned forward and licked Delaney's chin and her cheek, causing Delaney to laugh.

Sarah walked out of the kitchen with a smile on her face. "Obviously, she likes you Delaney. Do you think you would want to watch her this summer when we go on vacation?" she asked.

Delaney looked up at Sarah, she had an excited look on her face. "For real?"

"Sure, it's obvious that you two get along pretty well."

"That would be so cool," I smiled, at her enthusiasm.

"We'll keep you in mind as we get closer to summer. Maybe, we could let you watch her some weekend as a trial run."

"Yeah, that sounds like it would be fun."

"You ladies, ready?" I asked.

"Someone must be hungry," Sarah said, looking at me with a smile on her face.

"I'm not the only one," I said.

"Let's go," Sarah said.

* * * * *

Sarah and I sat on one side, Delaney sat across from us. Sarah got shredded chicken taco's, Delaney got steak taco's. I ordered chicken enchiladas. While we were waiting for our food, we partook in the basket of chips and salsa.

Sarah casually asked Delaney if she had a boyfriend. Delaney blushed a little, but shook her head. "Why not?" Sarah asked, curiously.

"I had one not long ago, but we broke up."

"Aww, I'm sure you'll find someone worthy of you."

"I guess."

Our food arrived a minute or so later. We dug into our meals, and small talked until we were finished eating. Delaney, went to pay for her meal, but I waved her off. "Don't worry about it, it's on us," I said, smiling.

"What? Are you sure?"

"Absolutely, I'm sure you don't think so, but you bringing Daisy home was a really big deal. The least we could do is buy you dinner."

"Thanks," she said, smiling at us.

On our way home, Sarah asked Delaney if she wanted to hang out at the house for a little bit. "You know, if we're cool enough," Sarah said, jokingly.

"Sure, I'll hang out for a little bit," she said. Sarah turned in her seat and smiled at her.

* * * * *

Once we got to the house, Delaney and Daisy went into the living room and sat down on the couch. Sarah and I went upstairs and changed into more comfortable clothes. Sarah looked over at me and smiled. "What?" I asked.

"Delaney has a crush on you."

"What are you talking about?"

"I can tell by the way she's looking at you, the way she smiles her sexy, shy smile at you. And she always laughs and giggles when you say something remotely funny."

"Jealous?" I joked.

"I'm just saying, babe."

"Saying what?"

"Let's go downstairs," Sarah said.

We walked into the kitchen, which opens up into the living room. Sarah poured herself a glass of wine. I asked Delaney if she wanted anything to drink. She accepted, I poured her and myself a soda. Sarah walked into the living room and sat down next to Delaney.

I walked in a few minutes later. I handed her her drink, and sat down in my usual spot, beside Sarah. I flipped through the channels before stopping on a movie. At one point, Sarah offered her wine to Delaney. She looked at it before looking at Sarah. "I won't tell," Sarah said, winking.

"But, I might," I said, joking. Delaney had been reaching for the glass, but stopped when I said that.

Sarah elbowed me, "Don't listen to him, sweetie. He's just teasing."

Delaney took the glass from Sarah and took a sip. "Just don't drink too much, I'd feel bad if you got in trouble over it."

"My parents won't be home until late tonight," she said. Of course, Sarah and I already knew that. We were going to ask them to go to dinner with us, but they already had plans.

* * * * *

About an hour or so later, Sarah casually placed her hand on my leg. She just rested it there, at first. She slowly moved her hand higher up on my leg. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Delaney look over a few times. Sarah slid her hand near my groin.

Daisy who had been laying down on the floor near my feet, suddenly got up and looked at me. "Seriously?" I said, looking at her. She looked at me, and barked, softly. Well, softly for her, but it was still loud. I got up to let Daisy out.

Sarah smacked my ass, "You're blocking the TV," she said, laughing. I turned around and looked at her, and noticed that Delaney was giggling at Sarah. The two of them looked at each other. I opened the sliding door and let Daisy out. I noticed Sarah and Delaney were whispering to each other and laughing.

I stood by the door and waited for Daisy. It only took her a few minutes. I heard the tags on her collar jingling as she trotted across the deck. I turned and looked out the sliding door and saw Daisy looking at me. I grabbed the towel by the door and stepped outside.

I dried off Daisy's paws, and legs before letting her back inside. I followed in after her, I looked over and saw Sarah and Delaney cuddled up next to each other. I was about to say something, but decided against it. Instead, I walked around the couch.

They looked up at me and smiled as I walked towards the couch. "What?" I asked.

"We had an idea."

"Is that right?"

"Uh huh. We had an idea to play a game."

"What game?" I asked.

"Truth or dare," Delaney said, smiling.

I bit my tongue in order to keep from laughing. "Truth or dare?"

"Yeah, you know the game, you're not that old," Sarah said.

"Watch it," I said, playfully.

"So?"

"Sure, why not?"

Sarah and Delaney smiled at me, they slid off the couch and sat down on the floor. I joined them in sitting in a semi-circle. "Anything off limits?" I asked. Sarah looked at Delaney, who shrugged.

"Just don't get too crazy," Sarah said looking at me. I nodded. "You go first Delaney."

Delaney smiled a shy smile. "Truth."

"Can you lick your elbow?" Sarah asked.

Delaney looked like she was really thinking about it. "I don't think so." She tried to for almost a minute, but couldn't. It was also funny to watch, and the three of us shared laughs.

Next, it was Sarah's turn. "Truth."

"Would you ever consider being a nudist?" Delaney asked, smiling and giggling.

"Hmm, just consider? Yes."

"Don't get too excited," Delaney said, looking at me. I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Your turn," Sarah said, looking at me.

"Dare," Sarah and Delaney both made "oooh" noises, and started laughing. They looked at each other, before Delaney decided to be the one to give a dare.

"Use the letters of Sarah's name to describe her."

"Hmm, okay. S for sassy. A for awesome. R for...uh, respectful."

Delaney and Sarah started laughing, which made me laugh. "A for and. H for hot." We all laughed.

"You can't use, 'and,'" Delaney said.

"Give me a break," I said.

"Fine, this time," Sarah said, then, "My turn. I'll go, dare."

This time I spoke up, "Yell out the first thing that comes to your mind."

Sarah started laughing, before yelling out, "Pickle!" All three of us started laughing.

"Pickle?" I asked.

Sarah shrugged, "Don't judge me, baby."

"Dare," Delaney said.

Sarah looked over at her, "Take a picture down your top, and send it to a random person in your phone."

"A random person?" she asked.

"Yes."

"I should have said truth." Sarah and I laughed.

We watched as Delaney took her phone out, she grabbed her top and pulled it away from her chest and took a picture. "Oh my God," she said, nervously.

"Wait, maybe Sarah should pick who it gets sent to," I said.

Delaney and Sarah looked at me, Sarah smiled and nodded. Delaney looked at us, "Okay, fine." She handed her phone over to Sarah. It was taking Sarah a long time to choose. Delaney and I looked at each other, trying to figure out what she was doing. Finally, she handed Delaney her phone to her.

"All you have to do is hit send." Delaney looked at the name and looked at Sarah with a look that I couldn't quite figure out. She looked back down at the picture, and pushed the button.

A few seconds later, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the screen. I unlocked my phone and looked at the picture. It was glorious, but because of the flash it was way too bright. But, it was pretty obvious that they were boobs that I was looking at. Delaney was wearing a black bra.

I looked up at her, she looked embarrassed. "Do I have to delete this, or do I get to keep it?" I asked.

"Babe!" Sarah said, I knew she was saying it for Delaney's benefit.

"I'm just teasing." I showed both of them as I deleted it...unfortunately.

"Your turn," Sarah said, looking at me.

"Truth."

Delaney again asked, "What was your childhood nickname?"

"Timmy." Sarah started laughing, Delaney looked confused.

"Why was it Timmy?"

"Apparently, when I was like four or something like that I used to watch the old TV show, 'Lassie.' The kid on the show's name was Timmy and I told my grandma who used to watch me to start calling me Timmy. My uncle, who I'm actually named after, still calls me Timmy to this day."

Delaney ended up going next, "Dare."

"Kiss my husband," Sarah said, flashing a naughty smile.

Delaney looked at Sarah, then me. "How long?"

"It can just be a peck."

Delaney looked a little nervous, but she leaned over towards me. I leaned forward, "On the lips." Sarah clarified. I fought the urge to look over at her, I pressed my lips to Delaney's, she gave a longer kiss than I expected. It was only a few seconds, but I expected just a peck.