Lost and Found

Story Info
What happens when a Domme finds exactly what she wants.
8.3k words
4.71
8.4k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Philip walked in to what had become a regular haunt to him now. The week had been long, as had the day. His need to decompress from it overrode his need to just go home. The club wasn't overly crowded for a Friday night. That's why he liked it he supposed. Enough people to get lost in the crowd, but not so many that he'd feel claustrophobic. The dance floor had several couples on it as he sat and nursed his drink. He was driving, so he knew he shouldn't have too many. It was a comfortable place to him now. If he felt the mood, he'd do a little dancing, or more often than not, just sit at the bar and nurse a few drinks until he had fed his need to be around people. He had friends, good ones, but most were married now, with kids, and so, the weekend fun they used to have was far more occasional now. He'd been coming here enough that the bartender knew him by name. He sat for awhile at the bar, people watching as he nursed his first drink.

"Want another Phil?" He asked politely as he wiped the bar down.

"Sure, why not, one more and then I'll probably hit the road." When the bartender set the fresh drink down in front of him and asked what brought him in tonight, he wasn't really ready with a quick answer. He thought about it for a second; he really wasn't coming for the drinks, or for the people or even for the dancing. He settled on the answer, "for the company I reckon, or maybe just waiting for someone."

The bartender laughed. "Yeah, ain't we all." He moved on down the bar to the other patrons and that was it for conversation. Phil sat, looking out at the dance floor, watching the bodies move, sway, and grind to the music. When he turned his attention back to the bar and his drink, he noticed a woman had taken a seat just a few spots down from his. He tried not to stare, but failed. To his eye, she was stunning. The shimmering purple blouse she wore did nothing to hide her figure, nor did the tight black mini skirt. His eyes were immediately drawn to her legs, his weakness he knew. They were shapely, long, clad in sheer black stockings, or hose, he wasn't sure, and black stiletto heels that made him wonder how she managed to walk. She was looking around the bar while she waited on the bartender to get her a drink.

Phil tried to look around as well, to look anywhere in the bar but at her; but his eyes kept coming back to her as he saw guys already moving in to try their luck. She recrossed her legs and the skirt rose up just enough to reveal the change in hue that let him know she was wearing stockings. That made him squirm on the stool as his mind started to imagine the rest of what she might or might not be wearing. With that sense that women have when they are being looked at, she turned her eyes toward him. He tried to look away quickly, feeling like the kid who got caught with his mouth full of one cookie and the hand in the jar reaching for another. She didn't say anything, just gave him what he thought was a wicked little, knowing grin. By then the guys were coming up to her and she was dancing the dance that probably most single women at a club had to dance. "No, thanks, I already have one...no, I'm waiting for someone, but thanks for the offer...yes, I do dance, but not right now, maybe in a little while."

Phil sat and sipped his drink, failing in his attempt not to stare at her legs and curves. He, like the rest of the men had pretty much seen she wasn't there to be picked up. But he, like the rest of the single men there, and not any small number of the ones with a partner, couldn't help but look over at her. There was an air about her, something that just drew you in. After she finished her first drink and had the second in front of her, she looked over at him as she recrossed her legs again. "How badly are you aching now?" she asked him in a casual, slightly amused, but sensual tone.

"Huh?" He said, genuinely surprised at the question as he was feeling that throbbing burn and the familiar surge of blood to his privates. He was trying to control the thoughts he was having, the feelings, and felt like he almost had it when the question hit him. He wasn't sure what she meant, but, then again, was all to certain as well.

"You heard me, how badly are you aching for me now?" The tone got a little more stern, as she rose and moved the couple of stools over to sit next to him.

He wasn't sure if it was the words, the tone, the self-confident smirk, or her body in general that was making his cock, now even more erect than it had been, twitch in his pants, likely a combination of all of it. But, he was certain now that it was what she was asking about. "Uhm...well, quite a lot, actually, if you really want to know."

"Of course I do, it's why I asked, hon. And, would I be right in saying that you can't keep your eyes off of my legs? Hmmm?"

"Well, not really a question is it? I mean, you already know the answer..." His words trailed off, embarrassed, turning red, he could feel the heat in his cheeks.

"True, but I want to hear you say it. Admit it to me. My legs, my heels, my body have you aching, throbbing, needing, don't they?"

"Uhnnnn..." The groan was from her words, and her smile. He looked down, now the stocking tops almost fully exposed as she ran her fingers up her thigh. "Yes, umm..I can admit that. They do, and I am aching a LOT to answer the earlier question."

"Good. And it doesn't bother you that I'm a bit older than you?"

"No, why should it?"

"Good answer. I'm Lavender, by the way, and you are?"

"Philip, or Phil if you prefer, or anything else for that matter."

She gave out a slightly amused laugh as she caught and held his gaze. "That's good, Phil. It's how I want you from now on. Aching, throbbing, desperate. Makes you far more eager to please I'd guess, and willing to do what your told, hmmm?"

"Uh, yeah, I suppose that is true," he said as his eyes again moved over her, drinking her body, attitude, and voice in like a man dying of thirst. "Uh, are you always this um, direct?"

"When I'm in the right mood, yes. I think it is good to know what you want, and be willing to express it. Like now, I want your cock hard, aching, burning, making you willing to do anything I want of you. And, I intend to make it and keep it that way." The laugh she had then was soft, sensual, wicked in all the ways that drove him crazy. "There are men in this world," she continued, "like you for instance, that are easy to control, to use, if you will. You radiate that need. It's in your eyes, your voice, your squirming on the stool just at the crossing of my legs or the hint of a smile or bit of attention from me. So, since I walked in looking for someone like you tonight, handsome enough, fit, and not encumbered by a male ego that gives you a false sense of control, I felt the direct approach would work well. You stood out like a beacon the moment I saw you sitting here, so I decided to dispense with the usual small talk and get right to the point. And that makes your cock even harder, doesn't it?" It wasn't a question, more of a statment accompanied by that wicked laugh and grin.

His thoughts were racing, his mind having problems now finding words to make complete sentences. He wasn't sure how to react, or what to say, so he just replied. "Um, well, Lavender, I can't say you are wrong about any of that, I am very turned on by you, very much aching." Saying it aloud, admitting it, made his cock twitch in his pants, made him squirm to try to find a comfortable way of sitting with it now bulging and pulsing more than it had in two years and also made him a bit embarrassed and gave him a feeling of vulnerability, or maybe inferiority.

"Ha," she smirked. I haven't even started yet. Order us another round so it's here when I get back. She rose and put her purse down on the bar in front of him. Watch this for me, or maybe you should just put it in your lap. I think your eyes might be busy watching something else. She then simply turned, and walked into the bar crowd, stopping at the table of the guy who had asked her to dance earlier. She took his hand and they went out on the floor together. Phil sat, already jealous, but also turned on as he watched her on the floor. Her movements were mesmerizing. The way her hips moved, her hands over her body as she danced, had him throbbing. She looked over at him, smirking, as she moved in and away from her partner. Her legs were as amazing on the dance floor as they had been at the bar, moreso, as she at one point lifted one up to her partner's hip, exposing her stockings and almost all of her thigh, letting her partner hold it as she pressed into his body. Phil had a clear view of her and her grinding. And she was staring right at him as she did it.

"Did you find the person you were waiting on, Phil," The bartended asked, amused. "Or did you lose her already?" He looked out on the dance floor, staring at her like most all of the other men in the club.

"Just shut up and bring two more drinks, whatever she was having and a refill for me." He said it in a joking way, but, there was irritation in his voice too, frustration, and maybe even a little fear that he was right that he already lost the very person he was looking for without even knowing he was looking.

"Yeah, I get it, no prob," The bartender said, a bit of sympathy--empathy in his voice. He brought the drinks back, sat them down, "Good luck, my friend, I think you are going to need it," he said and walked away without another word.

Phil watched her, as her movements became more and more sexual, sensual on the dance floor. His aching, throbbing need/hunger only grew. She never stopped looking over at him, espeially when she was being her most overtly sexual with her partner during the dancing. After a few songs, she started walking off the floor. The guy started to follow, but she said a few words and looking like a man who just lost his life savings he peeled off and went back to his table.

She made her way back to her stool next to him, a little breathless, but, now visibly turned on and worked up. "How badly are you aching for me now? She laughed.

"Oh god, Lavender, more than you could imagine."

"Oh, I doubt that, I have a very good imagination. And like I said, we haven't really even gotten started." She sipped at her drink, looking at him. She took his hand in hers, moved it down to her thigh. "Go on, I KNOW how desperately you want to, feel them." When his hand touched the nylon on her thigh, he started to tremble. His mind almost went blank with desire, need. The bar was dimly lit where they were, and she wasn't shy. She moved her stool closer. "That's it, Phil, higher." The tremble in his body went to an almost shaking as it had been over two years since he had been with a woman this way. Covid had come at exactly the wrong time. He had broken up with his ex right when it was starting, so, that timing couldn't have been worse. Now he was feeling the warmth of her stocking clad leg, hand sliding under her tight short skirt, feeling her smooth, hot inner thigh. "Higher," she whispered. His hand moved up higher, he felt her legs open a little more, felt the warmth grow even stronger, then felt her wetness. "Ummmmm...that's it, touch it, feel it, Phil. Show me how good you are with your fingers, touch the pussy of the woman that, if you are a good boy, will become the center of your universe. Show me why I should let you ache for me, burn for me, and serve my needs!"

His fingers began to work and she began to softly moan as he felt himself falling for and into her, not caring about what she had just said, or how she had said it.

Lavender reached her hand up to the back of his neck, closed her fingers around it and pulled his head close to her. Her lips now right next to his ear as she whispered to him. "That's it, push them deep! Ummm...Shove them in where you so desperately wish I'd let you put your cock! Oh, good boy...keep moving them. That's the spot, right there, don't stop." Her moaning and the way she was speaking to him had him harder than he could remember being in a long time. She kept a vice grip on his neck, holding his head in place as she whispered and then used her tongue on his ear as well. Her other hand slid up his leg to the obvious bulge in his pants. "Yum, all this for me? Don't stop with your fingers, Phil. My touching your cock doesn't mean you stop pleasing me. As a matter of fact, if you want any relief from the aching that is just starting to consume your mind, you will make it a point of ALWAYS putting my pleasure first. No matter what it takes, do you understand what I mean?"

"Uhnnn...Yes, Lavender, ohgod, I think I do!" As he moaned out the words he continued to work his fingers inside her. He was trying to find the spots to stimulate that made her squirm or moan, or push onto his fingers more. He loved giving her pleasure, but her rubbing his cock had started a fog in his brain too. It was hard to concentrate with the bar music, worrying about being seen, and her hand relentlessly rubbing him through his pants. Her legs were touching his as they sat at the dark end of the bar, her hand rubbing, urging his cock to an even more desperate state, their heads together like lovers, his fingers now pushing in and out, as he reserved one to rub her clit to heighten her pleasure.

"I am SURE you do," she whispered, laughing wickedly, softly in his ear. "Such a good boy, keep those fingers working, I want to cum in the middle of this bar with all these people around and no one knows, but you, me, and of course, any of those hungry desperate lookers whose cocks I've made hard." She laughed and moaned in his ears as he swirled his fingers inside her, found the spot that made her gasp. Then he started to work it with two long fingers,thumb tip rubbing circles over her clit.

"Uhnnn, Lavender, please, I am about to cum," he moaned as her hand worked even more mercilessly at his erection.

"Oh, no, boy, you better not, or I will leave you in this bar, with your pants soaked and wondering for the rest of your life what it might have been like to have me take you home, have me use you the way we both know you NEED to be used, to have me tease you, torment you, and TAKE you for my pleasure. Don't you dare cum now, not without my permission, ever. If you can't show me self-control here, you'll not get to see my pussy, taste it, pleasure it. You'll not see these legs that you are aching for so badly dressed in stockings or hose specifically to drive you crazy and thus give me more pleasure in your aching, erotic pain. Feel my hand, Philip, hear my voice and show me you can control that nasty little urge of yours to shoot. In order to be worthy of my time, my toys have to have self-control, even when teased beyond the point of sanity, which I will do to you, Philip. That and so much more. hmmm....that's it, work my pussy, please it, make me cum and I'll stop stroking your cock, stop saying the things that are driving you insane, making your mind race, your cock throb and leak in your pants. I'll give you a chance to rest, but you have to make me cum first!"

She laughed and her hand grabbed his cock through his khakis. He was panicked at the thought of cumming, it would be so obvious to everyone there, embarrassing. He could feel the heat in his cheeks from that thought, as well as from the words she was saying. She was boring right into his brain, right where the inner most desires and dreams lived. Her voice was driving him nearer and nearer the edge, just as much as her hand was. His fingers inside her, feeling that wet, hot, softness was making it even worse. Each moan she let out, each flick of her tongue was both torment and ecstacy. He was trying NOT to think of the very images she was putting in his mind. The image of her standing over him, clad in stockings, a smirk as she let him see her pussy, her breasts, let him feel her legs. How her hand would feel grabbing his hair, pulling his head back as she mounted his face like that. Her voice and hand were both relentless. he could feel his mind fogging, his eyes glazing even as he was losing himself in the images and thoughts she was creating. He bit his lip, hard, to try to hold on as he doubled his efforts with his own fingers to please her.

"Ummm...so good, boy, you are making me so hot, horny and ready to cum. I love the agony on your face, the conflicting needs to cum and to try to hold it as every cell in your body begs for release. You KNOW I'm the woman you've been waiting for, don't you? And you know I WILL walk out of here laughing at you if you cum!" The laugh in his ear made him certain of that fact. He was on the brink, even the pain in his lip, nearly drawing blood wasn't going to stop the inevitable. He couldn't think, concentrate, get his mind or body under control. All he tried to concentrate on was her wetness, her moans, her body's little jerks and reactions to clue him how to make her cum, how to make her stop, though his body was screaming, begging for her to do more. He could feel his hips thrust, push into her hand. If she was able to do this with his pants on, what would she be capable of if they weren't? HE groaned, she moaned now, primal, sexual, into his ear.

"So close now, boy, so close. I can see it in your eyes, you are JUST the toy I want tonight. I can feel it in this cock, throbbing, twitching in my hand, burning, just for me. You just have to last a little longer, then, if you cum without permission when we are alone, it will be a different type of punishment you get. My pussy is so wet now, so ready, knowing what I will be able to do to you, with you, and even for you. But first, you have to make me cum, have to show me that even while you are thinking of all the ways I can tease you, take you to the brink and hold you there, thinking of my legs, my heels, worshipping them with your tongue, showing me your devotion when I tell you to kiss and lick my ass, how you will eagerly push your tongue in, while I finger my pussy or toy it, so close you can smell it, but oh so far away from your tasting it," she laughed that mocking, superior, sexy, sensual, wicked laugh and he knew he wasn't going to make it, he bit his lip harder now actually drawing a little blood, his fingers in her pussy started to fly with their movements.

"Oh god, Lavender, pleaseeeeeee???!!...." And it was then that she gasped and moaned into his ear, "oh fuck, cummmmingggg...don't stop, keep going. I'll tell you when you can...ohhhhh..." Her hand now wasn't working his cock, it was gripping his leg, the other had her nails digging into his neck..."Yessss...oh fuck yes. You will do, boy, I think it's safe to say you've earned the prvilige of being my toy for the night. After that, we'll wait and see. Take your fingers out of me now, Philip. I think you've earned a taste. Suck them clean for me, right here at the bar. Push them all the way in, imagine it is my strap-on, because, soon, it will be," she laughed.

The startled, shocked look in his eyes at her bluntness didn't phase her at all. She went on, "That's it, suck my wetness and cum off of them. And no, I'm not normally this forward or direct, but I'm in a mood now, and you just happen to be the lucky recipient. Now, if that's too much for you?..."

He groaned, shook his head quickly no, with his fingers stuffed in his mouth, sucking greedily at her juices on them. He was now contemplating the way she had said things, what she had said, and he realized that he was about to go further, deeper than he ever had with a woman, but, he also realized that the vague hunger/need/hole inside of him she was quickly filling up. It was like the last piece of a puzzle that fits perfectly in place, or the turning of a key with that audible click. He could feel that click in his body, in his mind. He didn't want to say no to her on anything.