Lost and Found Ch. 06

Story Info
Pizza, a movie and midnight masturbation!
4.2k words
4.56
6.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 - No Turning Back

An awkward hour had passed between Candy and Daniel when the tumble dryer finally finished its cycle, an electronic beeping ringing out through the house. Mother and Son had sat beside each other pretending to pay attention to the TV, but neither could forget that Daniel was completely naked save for the towel wrapped around his waist. Candy had stolen glances in her son's direction whenever he had shifted position, some of which had been noticed by Daniel. Had she been hoping to get a peek at what her son was hiding underneath the soft material, or was it just an involuntary reaction to the movement? Daniel hadn't been able to discern an answer one way or the other, but relief washed over him knowing that he would finally be able to put some clothes back on.

"Ah, there you go, told you it wouldn't be long," Candy said enthusiastically, relief evident on her face. "Go and get dressed and then we can order that pizza, I don't know about you but I'm starving!"

Daniel laughed, "Me too! Pizza sounds awesome right now," he said, smiling at her warmly. He took a moment to make sure his towel was secured against his waist before rising from the sofa, wracked with nerves. He started taking the handful of steps between himself and the safety of the kitchen when he felt the towel slipping. Daniel's heart leapt into his mouth as he scrambled to catch it, breaking into a jog to get through the kitchen door. He had felt a draft against his bare cheeks as he ran and he hoped that Candy hadn't been looking in his direction at the time. He slumped against the wall, inhaling deeply to calm himself before turning his attention to the dryer. He checked each item of clothing in turn, finding that they were all bone dry and warm, gratefully pulling them on with his back to the door. He straightened himself up, smoothing out the creases from his clothes as he headed back to the living room.

Before he reached the entrance to the kitchen his ears pricked up as he heard the sound of footsteps moving away from the door. Heart racing, he realized there was only one possible explanation. Candy had been standing in the doorway, watching him get dressed. Why else would she have been standing at the door? She knew that he was in there, that he was getting dressed and that he would be naked. First the moment in the garden, then all the glances on the sofa and now this. Was she feeling the same way as he was? He shook his head, rubbing his eyes. He needed to keep his head on straight. He had finally met his mum and now he was thinking with his dick, rather than his head. He was used to regular intimacy with Louise and being backed up was probably making him think irrationally. 'Yeah, that must be it,' he thought to himself, stepping back into the living room.

Candy was sitting on the sofa, leg crossed over her knee, looking oddly uncomfortable, a soft, rosy pink adorning her cheeks. "That's better!" she said, smiling warmly before a look of concern flashed across her face. "Not that you looked bad before or anything, or that I was looking, or... I mean... I'm sure you're very popular with girls your age." Her cheeks were now a deep, deep red, her embarrassment clear as her words kept digging her a deeper and deeper hole.

"I do alright," Daniel replied quickly as an amused smile spread across his face, "and don't worry, I know what you meant Mum," he reassured her. "I'm just glad your tumble dryer is so quick, otherwise I could have been like that all night!" He laughed gently, taking a seat next to Candy and giving her thigh a reassuring squeeze, causing her cheeks to once again flush red. "Now what was the name of that pizza place you wanted to try? I'm famished!" They set about ordering from Bella's, each selecting what they wanted from an app on Candys phone. In the end they settled on a classic margarita and a meat feast pizza with a side of mozzarella sticks. "You can always tell how good the pizza is by their margarita," Candy explained, "when all the toppings are stripped away, the quality of the ingredients can really shine." For some reason this comment made Daniel smile as a warm feeling spread in his chest. It was nice seeing her speak passionately about this kind of thing, his mum was clearly a bit of a foodie and he loved learning more about her.

It didn't take long for the pizza to arrive and they quickly tucked in, each burning their mouths on the hot cheese due to being so eager to eat. They each laughed heartily at each other's silliness, unable to stop for a while as their merriment ebbed and flowed. Just as it seemed like the moment had passed, one of them would start up again, setting off another round of chuckling. Finally they each managed to calm down, faces red, tears streaming down their cheeks as they resumed eating. After they had both had a slice, Daniel asked, "so, you said it was a new place right? Only just opened?"

"Yes, that's right," Candy looked away mournfully, "it used to be a chip shop, I even had an offer to work there once."

"Why didn't you take it?"

"Steve," Candy replied flatly, the meaning of her statement being obvious. Both stopped eating, looking down at their plates as the implication hung in the air. She sighed deeply, closing her eyes and exhaling through her nose. "I guess now is as good a time as any to tell you." She reached out, taking Daniel's hand in hers, squeezing him for strength as she recounted her story of how she met Steve, how the abuse started and escalated to the point it had. Tears fell as she spoke, but she was insistent on telling her story as the food slowly went cold. When she had finally finished unburdening her soul, Candy's face was streaked with tears and she pulled Daniel into a hug, her face buried into his chest. She held him tight, almost as if she was holding on for dear life as Daniel stroked her hair gently to soothe her as she trembled against him. After a few minutes, she pulled away, still holding onto him, looking up at him with tears still in her eyes. "I'm sorry Daniel, I'm sure this isn't what you expected when you set out to meet your Mum."

"Hey, it's ok," Daniel said softly and reassuringly, placing a hand on Candy's face. He gently stroked her cheek with his thumb as he looked into her eyes. "You don't have to apologize. What happened wasn't your fault, and I'm just glad I got to meet you." Candy beamed with delight as love burned in her eyes. Tension hung heavily in the air as they both looked deep within the other. Candy started leaning forwards, closing her eyes, which could surely only mean one thing. Daniel's heart started pounding in his chest as he realized he was about to kiss his Mum in a way that no son should kiss his mother. He too closed his eyes and leant forwards, mere inches between his lips and hers. It was finally about to happen.

*RING RING, RING RING*

The moment was shattered, both Candy and Daniel snapping their eyes open and looking over to the coffee table and Candy's phone. "Shit," Candy said, grabbing her phone and checking the screen. "It's my friend, I need to take this, sorry!" She sprang from the sofa and almost ran into the kitchen, closing the door behind her to take the call.

"Fuck..." Daniel whispered to himself under his breath

He and Candy had almost kissed. There was no other way of explaining it, surely. She closed her eyes and leant in. What else could it have possibly meant? He felt a pang of pain in his chest, realizing that he had really wanted to kiss his own mum. He put his head in his hands. What in god's name was happening? He had come to meet his Mum, to get answers and so far he'd gotten an abusive boyfriend, multiple erections and more sexual tension than you could shake a stick at. He needed to calm down. Thinking of Louise, he closed his eyes and focused on his breathing. Four breaths in, four breaths out, slowly, very slowly. She had taught him this technique in their first year when he was panicking about upcoming exams and it was something he always fell back on during times of stress. Finally, after a couple of minutes, he felt more relaxed. He opened his eyes and took in the room around him. What had just happened was a close call, a real close call. He didn't want to fuck this up, ruining the relationship with his Mum before it had even gotten started. He promised himself he would control himself moving forwards. Candy was feeling vulnerable and alone. He needed to be strong, for her as much as for himself.

His thoughts were interrupted by Candy opening the door and making her way back into the living room, phone in hand. "Sorry about that, it wasn't even anything important!" she laughed warmly, taking a seat next to her son. She looked at the food still on the table. "I bet the food is stone cold by now, I'm sorry son," she said, looking over at him glumly. Daniel responded by grabbing a slice and taking a big bite.

"The good thing about pizza is it's just as good cold as it is hot!" he said through big, over exaggerated bites.

Candy laughed loudly, "Eww, gross Daniel!" She chastised, grabbing her own slice. "I guess without me around you never learned any manners!" They both laughed together as they resumed their meal, forgetting about Candy's previous experiences and the close call they had shared as they enjoyed each other's company. After they had both finished eating, they sat back on the sofa contentedly, smiling at each other. "That was so good!" Candy exclaimed happily, "I'm totally stuffed!" She reached out and gently stroked Daniel's arm. "Thank you sweetie," she blushed softly, "today, you've made me feel good, for the first time in a really long time."

"That makes me so happy Candy, you deserve it." Daniel reached out to take his hand in hers, giving it a gentle squeeze. Their eyes met again and panic rose in the pit of Daniel's stomach as he realized what could happen if he didn't stop himself. "So," he said hurriedly, "do you want to watch a film or something?"

Candy looked a little disappointed for a moment, but hid it quickly, taking it in her stride. "Yeah, there's this film on StreamServe I've been wanting to watch, called 'In search of love,' I hear it's really good," she frowned slightly, "Steve wouldn't watch it with me, said it was a 'girly film' so I never got to watch it."

It didn't sound like the kind of thing Daniel would be into, but he'd had to sit through his fair share of romantic comedies in his time and if it'd make Candy happy, it'd be more than worth it. "Sure, that sounds good!" he replied jovially, "I think I've heard about it before actually, my flatmate told me about it I think."

"She must have good taste." Candy beamed. "Why don't you load it up and I'll grab us some drinks and snacks?"

"Sure mum!"

Candy headed into the kitchen as Daniel booted up the app on the TV and found the film. It turned out the main female star was an actress he'd had a crush on since he was a teen, making him feel more optimistic about what was to come. Candy returned with a bag of popcorn, drinks and a large blanket. She set the drinks and snacks down on the coffee table, before sitting down next to Daniel and covering them both in the blanket. She snuggled up close to her son, tucking in the warm covering and sighed contentedly. "Ok, I'm ready!" Daniel started the film and the title card rolled, but all he could think about was Candy's body pressed against his. After a couple of minutes, she rested her head on his shoulder, getting comfortable and warm underneath the blanket. The movie itself was pretty standard fare, overworked woman who never found time for love, a handsome man that she initially disliked, but eventually he won her over. Hardly breaking new ground when it came to the realm of cinema, but Candy seemed to be enjoying it.

It was about halfway through the film when the main characters shared their first kiss, Candy squealing with childish glee, grasping onto Daniel's arm and pulling her body close to his. Daniel could feel his mum's breasts pressing against him and he did his best to maintain his composure and focus on the film. Eventually she settled into a position with one hand holding Daniels hand under the blanket and the other on his thigh, close to the knee. As much as he tried to concentrate, he just couldn't, the combination of the warmth of his mother's body, her hard nipples digging into his arm and her hand so tantalizingly close to his crotch was driving him insane. Things only got worse when an unexpected sex scene started.

The two main characters had been hiding from the girl's ex at a house party, bundling themselves into a closet as they both did their best to stay quiet. Once they were in the clear, they emerged and realized that the door could be locked. Things turned flirty and before long the two were making out on the bed like a couple of horny teenagers. The male lead pulled off the female star's top, exposing her bouncy, perky breasts, causing a rush of blood to flow to Daniels crotch. Whether consciously or not, Candy's hand started softly massaging his thigh and inching closer and closer to Daniel's rapidly expanding cock. As the sex scene heated up on screen, the temperature under the blanket was rising too along with Daniel's throbbing member. He adjusted his body, raising his foot onto the edge of the sofa to lift up the blanket and avoid tenting it with his cock, giving away his arousal to his mum. He glanced over at Candy, who seemed to be breathing a little heavier than usual, eyes intently focused on the screen. Her hand kept inching closer and closer to Daniel's crotch. In just a few more seconds, she was going to make contact and there was nothing he could do to stop her. Every fiber of his being screamed at him to just grab her hand and place it on his cock, he wanted it, he needed it, but he knew that he couldn't. He clenched his teeth, closing his eyes and praying to any god willing to listen to give him the strength to keep control.

Daniel cracked open his eyes to see that the two actors were in the middle of their lovemaking, the female lead bouncing on the male's lap enthusiastically. Her breasts bouncing hypnotically, soft feminine moans escaping from her lips as her partner grasped onto her hips, fingernails digging into her skin when the scene finally faded out and cut to black. It was the next morning. The two characters were cuddled up in bed together, waking up in the morning light. As if mirroring the actions of the characters on the screen, Candy's hand settled high on Daniel's thigh, less than an inch away from his throbbing cock. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath as he tried to regain his composure. He was still hard as a diamond, but now that the combination of the visual stimulation and Candy's encroaching digits had stopped, he was finally able to calm himself a little.

The film progressed as you would expect. The male character does something stupid making them fall out, then makes a grand gesture to win the girl back and it leads to a happy ending, with the girl finally with the man of her dreams. As the credits started to roll, Candy yawned loudly, stretching her arms above her head and finally allowing Daniel to readjust himself, tucking his cock into his belt under the blanket. "That was great!" Mandy said, beaming at her son, "thanks for watching it with me." She leant over and kissed Daniel gently on the cheek as she cupped his chin in her hand, causing his cock to throb and nearly slip out of its secure spot. "I was thinking, I still don't feel safe here, after what happened." She paused, considering her words carefully. "Could you stay the night with me? I was thinking you could get your stuff from the hotel tomorrow and just stay here? It would save you money and means we could spend more time together. What do you think?"

Daniel smiled widely, he couldn't think of anything better than staying over, although, part of that reaction was fuelled by his loins, rather than his heart or head. "That sounds awesome Mum, I'd love to!" Candy pulled him into a long, warm hug, hands rubbing up and down Daniels back tenderly, showing her appreciation.

"Are you tired?" she asked softly, "It's been a really long day and I can't wait to get to bed." She yawned again, stretching her arms wide and jutting out her chest, allowing Daniel a few seconds to ogle her.

"Erm, I could use a shower, but bed sounds good after that, do you want to go up now and I'll join you in a few minutes?"

"Sure," Candy said, squeezing his hand lovingly before she left, Daniel watching her rear sway from side to side as she walked up the stairs. He headed up shortly after her, heading into the bathroom and for the second time that day he used a torrent of cold water to deflate his hard cock. He couldn't exactly be getting into bed with his Mum with a boner. He got out of the shower but left it running for a few minutes while he dried himself off so Candy thought he'd had a proper shower. He debated what to put on before heading to the bedroom. He clearly couldn't wear his jeans in bed, but it had been a warm day and a t-shirt under the duvet would clearly be far too much. He finally decided to just put on his boxers and headed into his mum's bedroom.

Candy was reading a book laying in bed, illuminated by the bedside lamp, shoulders bare except for her bra straps, pajamas folded neatly on the bedside table. She looked over at him, taking a moment to scan down his body with her eyes, blushing softly. "Oh good, I'm not the only one who thought it was too hot for pajamas. You don't mind if I sleep in my underwear do you?" she asked bashfully.

"So long as you don't mind!" Daniel replied cheerfully as he climbed into bed with his Mum. Candy put the book down and turned off the light as they got comfortable.

"Hold me?" Candy asked, vulnerability evident in her voice. Daniel only responded by pulling her close as she lay on her side, resting her head on his chest. After the erotic exploits of the day, Daniel was happy to find that his penis was finally behaving itself, just as sleepy and exhausted as the rest of him.

"I love you Daniel," Candy murmured sleepily after a few minutes, hand gently rubbing his bare stomach.

"I love you too Candy, sweet dreams," he responded and not long later mother and son both fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms, with only tiny pieces of fabric covering their respective modesties.

Daniel awoke in the middle of the night, stretching in the bed and extending his arms outwards. As the grogginess of sleep faded, he remembered where he was and looking to his right, realized that his mum was no longer in bed with him. He figured she must have gone to the bathroom and rolled back over to try and get back to sleep, but after a few minutes, she still hadn't returned. Daniel debated what to do before forcing himself to climb out of bed and go looking for Candy.

As he stepped out of the bedroom, he saw that the bathroom door was wide open, light off and it was clear that wherever Candy was, it wasn't in there. Turning to the stairs to the right of him, he noticed a soft light spilling from the living room and he took a few short steps to the top of the stairs. His footsteps were muffled by the carpet and as he reached the top of the staircase his ears pricked up. He knew that sound, it was the sound of a woman moaning. He descended down the stairs, one step at a time and as he did so, more of the scene playing out became apparent. There was a lamp illuminating the room in a muted light and the first thing that came into view were Candy's bare feet on the sofa, toes curling in ecstasy. Another step brought her lower legs into view, then her thighs. One more step confirmed his suspicions. He could now see Candy from the belly button down. Her panties were pushed to one side, her delicate fingers working feverishly at her pussy. She was shaved and even in the dim light, Daniel could see her wetness glistening on her skin. She was using a single finger to rub her clit hard, moaning and whining as she squirmed. Another step brought her chest into view, her other hand groping her breasts which were spilling out of her bra, pinching her nipples, eliciting a lusty groan each time. One more step finally brought his mother fully into view. Candys eyes were clamped shut, brown hair spread over the arm of the sofa, her lips parting to suck in air and let soft feminine moans escape from her throat.

12