Lost and Found Ch. 08

Story Info
Candy and Daniels date night leads to pussy for Dessert!
6.8k words
4.67
4.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost and Found

Chapter 8 - Wined and Dined

Daniel awoke on Candy's sofa feeling groggy yet deeply satisfied in a way he had never felt before. As the foggy veil of sleep lifted he realized that he was on Candy's sofa, tucked under a blanket and that his jeans were undone. Suddenly the memories came flooding back, his Mum kissing him, stroking him, whispering filthy things and making him feel better than he ever had before. He was unsure whether it had really happened or not, scanning the room for Candy, but not finding her. He checked his phone, it was around lunch time, so figured the best place to start would be the kitchen. Throwing off the blanket, he pulled up his jeans and fastened them securely around his waist before starting his search. Entering the kitchen, he saw that the back door was open and the side had various salad vegetables, cold meats and condiments on it. Upon reaching the back door he looked out to see Candy sitting on a chair on the patio, a plate of salad in front of her as she basked in the sunshine. He walked over, gently placing his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him, smiling warmly, grabbing a handful of his t-shirt and pulling his face down to hers, kissing him sensually.

"Hey sweetie," she said affectionately as their lips parted, "sleep well?" she asked with a coy smile.

"So, it wasn't a dream then?" Daniel asked sheepishly, pulling up a chair so he could sit next to her.

"No, it was very real," Candy replied, "but we should probably have a talk about it. Why don't you go and make yourself some lunch and then we can have a chat?" She reached out, squeezing his hand reassuringly and Daniel headed into the kitchen to plate himself up his own meal. As he prepared his salad he was a little worried about what Candy would have to say to him. Did she regret it? Did she think it was a mistake? His stomach churned at the thought, but he did his best to remain calm as he returned to the table and pulled up a chair to sit in the sunshine with his mother. He tried to relax in his seat, taking a bite of his food and waiting expectantly for Candy to speak. She finished her mouthful of food, reaching out and taking his hand and looking deep into his eyes to let him know that she was speaking from the heart. "I want you to know that I do not regret what happened, that I loved every second of what we did and that I love you."

A wide, beaming smile spread across Daniel's face as he felt relief wash over his body, he squeezed Candy's hand gently and lovingly, waiting for her to continue. "But, it's very important to me that you know you don't have to do this. We are both adults, but I'm older than you, and I'm your mother and I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything you don't want to." A sad look crossed her face. "I know what it feels like to have your power taken away from you and I don't want that to happen to you, ok?" Daniel nodded affirmatively, moving his chair closer to her and gently stroking her back with his other hand, making her blush softly. "I feel safe with you, I feel sexy and loved. I haven't felt that way in a very long time. The first time I laid eyes on you, I felt a connection, but something deeper than mother and son should feel."

"Yeah, I did too, I was scared of it at first, but over time, it became undeniable." Daniel confessed candidly.

"If people knew about this, we could get in serious trouble Daniel, so we need to keep this a secret, just me and you, ok?"

"Ok, that makes sense," Daniel said before taking a mouthful of food. Candy reached out, taking his face in her hands.

"I'm serious Daniel, this could ruin both of our lives, we could end up in jail." She stared at him intensely, eyes boring a hole into him. "Promise me, you'll never tell a soul."

"I promise," Daniel replied after hurriedly chewing his salad and swallowing, "it's our secret, I won't tell anyone."

Candy let go of his face, returning to her meal, "Good boy," she said, with a satisfied tone in her voice, happy that he had agreed. Daniel felt a twinge in his trousers, but he still hadn't recovered from their antics earlier in the day and he was glad that it stayed as just a twinge and nothing more.

"So, I assume you're going to stay with me for a while? I have the spare room of course, but I have a feeling you won't need it now." Candy said matter of factly, giggling slightly at her own boldness. Daniel blushed softly at the implication, cock once again twitching in his pants. Damn, she really had this much power over him already.

"Yeah, I mean, I'm done with uni now, so I can do what I want. At some point I can look for a job, maybe go traveling, but I'd rather just enjoy my time with you and I can worry about all that later." He took a sip of water before continuing to speak. "I waited long enough to meet you, I'm not in any rush to leave." Daniel reached out, taking his mother's hand as they sat in the sun and ate together, chatting and relaxing, enjoying the warm sun's rays on their skin.

Once they had finished eating, Candy got up from her chair to take the plates and glasses in and Daniel heard the clanking of her placing them in the dishwasher before she walked back out of the kitchen door. Time seemed to slow down as he took in the woman who had her hand wrapped around his cock just a couple of hours earlier, his mother, Candy. Her chestnut brown hair wafted gently in the breeze, her sun-kissed skin lightly bronzed and smooth, the light from earth's closest star making her eyes gleam and glint like diamonds. Her slender frame looked incredible in her tight shorts and pink top, manicured toes sitting atop her flip flops, breasts gently bouncing as she walked towards him, a warm, loving smile spreading across her face as her eyes met his. She rubbed her hand sensually along Daniel's back as she walked in front of him, gently placing herself side saddle on his lap, wrapping her hands around his neck and looking lovingly into his eyes. She leant into his body and their lips met in a soft, tender embrace, languidly making out in the hot son as Daniel's hands gently stroked her back and ran his fingers through her hair. After several minutes their lips parted, both smiling and holding each other close, Daniel could feel how hard her nipples were as they dug into his chest. Candy had been selfless earlier, making sure he was taken care of while ignoring her own needs and he would have to make sure to correct that before the day was through.

"You should probably unpack," Candy suggested, "I cleared out some room in the drawers in the bedroom as I figured you'd be staying for a while." She blushed softly, Daniel tipping up her chin to give her a soft kiss.

"Yeah, for as long as you'll have me."

Candy broke out into a girlish, gleeful grin and Daniel could feel her body trembling with excitement. "Well, how about I do some chores while you do your unpacking? Then we can spend the rest of the day together."

"Sounds good Mum, I might grab a shower too," said Daniel, suddenly aware of how long it had been since he had been able to clean himself properly. Candy forced herself to get off her son's lap as they both walked inside hand in hand, son trailing behind mother, Daniel's eyes glued to Candy's rear in her tight shorts as he watched it jiggle and shake, savoring every curve.

He left her in the kitchen, grabbing his suitcase and heading upstairs to the bedroom. Just as Candy had said, there was room in all of her drawers, her clothes moved over to one side. He started unpacking his things, sorting them and placing them in the drawers besides his mother's clothing. He opened the top drawer and saw that inside, neatly folded, were Candy's bras and panties. Despite what had already happened between them that day, he felt a wave of arousal wash over him as he noticed a red lace lingerie set sitting at the top. It was hardly something a woman would wear every day, had she deliberately left them there for him to see? The idea thrilled him. He tried to resist, but before he knew it, he had picked up the panties, inspecting them intently, enjoying the feeling of the soft fabric against his skin and imagining what they would look like wrapped around her curvy hips. He found himself wishing that they weren't clean so he could smell his mother's aroma on them. "Fuck I'm such a perv," Daniel said, laughing to himself as he returned the small undergarment to their rightful place.

After his momentary distraction, he finished unpacking, finding that there were also some spare hangers in the wardrobe for his shirts. He was once again struck by how surreal this was. A few days ago he had never even seen his mother's face and now here he was, moving into her bedroom. He had seen her naked, watched her masturbate and felt her soft hands milking his cock like only a mother could. Another tingle ran through his body, but he pushed the urge back, heading into the bathroom to get himself cleaned up.

He spent the next 20 minutes freshening up, brushing his teeth, shaving, and showering. By the time he turned off the downpour of warm, refreshing water and he stepped out onto the soft bath mat, he felt like a new man. The time alone had given him some time to think and he had come up with an idea. An excellent idea, well at least he thought so. He dried himself off with a towel, pulled on some comfortable joggers and a loose t-shirt and headed downstairs to find his mum.

As he headed down the stairs, the living room came into view and he saw Candy laying on the sofa, watching some daytime game show on the TV. His mind couldn't help but to flash back to the first time he had seen her naked, laying just like she was now, hands hungrily exploring her pussy and moaning her son's name. Candy looked up as Daniel reached the bottom of the stairs, lifting herself up to greet him. "Hey baby," she said tenderly, "feeling better?"

"Much better," Daniel replied warmly as he stood next to the sofa, "I really needed that." Candy swung her legs off the sofa so she could sit and make room for Daniel next to her. He took his seat, wrapping his arm around her shoulders as she leant into his body, inhaling his aroma.

"Mmm, you smell lovely," she whispered, barely audibly, humming gently with approval.

"Thanks." Daniel replied, giving her a little squeeze. "I had an idea while I was showering, if you want to hear it?" He asked, with a cheeky grin on his face. Candy looked up at him, nodding enthusiastically.

"Tell me, tell me," she implored, gently rubbing his chest.

"So, I thought that we could have a date! I'll cook for us, we can both get all dressed up and spend the evening together, what do you think?"

Candy virtually squealed with glee, bouncing gently on the sofa. "THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!" she exclaimed happily, "it's been so long since I've had a proper date!" She kissed Daniel softly on the cheek before leaning forwards, her lips almost grazing his ear. "Are you going to wine and dine me son?" She whispered erotically.

Daniel gulped, face flushing red as his cock throbbed in his pants. "I certainly am," he replied, "I'm going to give you the best night ever mum, promise." Candy pressed her lips to Daniels, kissing him tenderly, expressing her gratitude physically. When they parted, Daniel checked the time on his phone. It was already past three in the afternoon and if he wanted to get everything ready, he had better get moving. "I need to go out and buy some supplies for tonight, will you be ok by yourself for a while?" Candy nodded in response and Daniel got up to get his shoes. As he pulled them on, he looked over to his mum, who was reclined on the sofa, a look of absolute bliss on her face. Daniel loved seeing her so happy and promised himself he would do everything he could to keep her safe and happy for as long as he could. Grabbing the spare key, he turned back to Candy, "I was thinking we can eat at six, so you should have plenty of time to get ready," he said, "I'll be back soon."

"Ok son, I love you," Candy replied from the sofa and with one last smile shared between them, Daniel headed out.

He had noticed a small grocery store on his walk earlier that morning and he headed in that direction as he considered what he would cook. Something simple but tasty would be the best way to go. It would be his first time cooking in Candy's kitchen, so he didn't want to try anything too complex in case he messed it up. By the time he arrived, he had a recipe in mind and he excitedly went round the store, filling his basket with everything he would need for a romantic evening. A short while later he left the shop with a couple of carrier bags in hand, ready for the night ahead and excited for what was to come as he made the walk back home.

As he unlocked the front door, he found Candy sitting on the sofa, with a pile of clothes next to her, apparently in the middle of choosing her outfit for the evening. "Close your eyes young man!" Candy demanded, a slight note of panic in her voice, apparently wanting to keep her choice a secret, for now at least. Daniel did as he was told, clamping his eyes shut, smiling widely.

"How am I supposed to find my way to the kitchen?" he asked, chuckling as he thought about how silly the situation was. Suddenly he could feel the presence of his mother in front of him, she must have been barefoot as he hadn't even heard her approaching him from the other side of the room.

"Give me your hand," Candy said softly. Daniel did as he was told, raising his arm in front of him and feeling her take his hand. She moved his arm upwards, pressing his hand against her chest and holding his digits in place with her own. Daniel squeezed enthusiastically, moaning softly as he felt his mothers warm breast through her top, nipple hardening as he explored. He could feel the warmth of Candys face close to his and her soft lips met his own as they gently kissed, Daniels hand still groping away hungrily. She broke the embrace and took her hand back into her own, whispering into his ear, "a little preview for later," before walking him across the room and to the kitchen. She left him there, closing the kitchen door behind her and telling him he could open his eyes.

Daniel's cock was throbbing in his trousers, but checking the time, he couldn't afford to think about that as he unpacked the shopping bags and got to work on the preparations for the evening ahead. Once all the food had been prepped, he headed back into the living room where Candy was watching TV. "Hey mum," he said as he took a seat next to her. "Would you mind waiting in your bedroom until I call you? I need to get everything ready for tonight and I want it to be a surprise." A wide smile spread across Candys face as she once again seemed giddy with excitement.

"Of course son, I need to get showered and get ready for you anyway." She stood up from the sofa, leaning down to cup Daniels cheek gently before kissing him on the other cheek. "I'm so excited baby, thank you so much," she whispered softly, before heading upstairs and into her bedroom. Their bedroom now. The thought caused a wave of arousal to wash over Daniel once again, but he still had things to do and he would have a chance to unleash his pent up sexual frustration later on, if everything went to plan.

Once the living room was properly prepared and up to his standards Daniel headed upstairs to get changed into his choice of attire for the evening, which he had left in the spare bedroom earlier in the day. He could hear his Mum moving around in the bedroom, presumably getting dressed herself and he took a moment to remind himself of exactly what was going on. It was a little scary, he hadn't been on a date since he and Louise had first met years earlier and he hoped he would be able to give Candy the night that she deserved. He checked his reflection in the mirror before making his way to the kitchen, it was time to cook. He kept anxiously checking the time as he worked, knowing he was getting closer and closer to the fateful moment when the date would officially begin. Taking one last look over the kitchen and living room, he was happy that he was ready and shouted up the stairs to Candy, letting her know that she could come down and join him.

Her soft, warm, feminine voice called back from the top of the stairs. "Close your eyes baby," she instructed and for the second time that day, Daniel obscured his vision at his mothers instruction. He felt Candy's fingers interlock with his own as she reached the bottom of the stairs, heart pounding in his chest. "Open them baby," she whispered.

Daniel's jaw dropped and he audibly gasped as he took in his mother, she looked incredible and his heart started beating even faster. She had styled her brown locks into soft, gentle curls that seemed to bounce with every tiny movement of her head, her face adorned with light, elegant makeup and soft red lipstick that made Daniel want to kiss her right there and then. She wore a knee length black dress with a stylish black belt with a large golden buckle around her waist, with classy off the shoulder sleeves that lead into a small plunging neckline showing off a tasteful amount of cleavage. On her feet were a sleek pair of short black heels with a golden buckle adorning them to match her belt.

Candy giggled softly as Daniel stared at her, mouth agape, turning on the spot to let him take in the whole outfit as her dress twirled elegantly. "I think based on that reaction, you approve?" Daniel could only nod dumbly, still unable to muster any words. Daniel himself was dressed simply but smartly in black dress shoes, black trousers and a light blue shirt with the top couple of buttons undone to show a little of his neck and muscular chest. Both just took a few seconds looking at each other before turning their attention to the table which Daniel had prepared for their date.

The lights were off, the room only illuminated by candles dotted all over the room, their gentle flickering bringing a soft ambiance to proceedings. The table was set up for two, with each item of cutlery and piece of glassware not a millimeter out of place. In the center of the table was a bouquet of flowers, which Daniel picked up and handed to his mother, who beamed with joy. "Pour toi mon chérie," Daniel said huskily, grateful for his previous study of French before he had gone to university. Candy blushed hard, seemingly even going a little weak at the knees at such a romantic gesture. She raised the flowers to her nose to sniff them, partially as a distraction from how flustered she had become.

"Thank you sweetie," she mumbled softly as Daniel moved around to her seat, pulling it out so that she could take a seat. "Such a gentleman," she said, smiling up at him as he slid the chair in behind her. Daniel reached over to a bottle of wine that was chilling in a bucket of ice, pouring a glass for his mother and then for himself. Candy took a sip, it was rare that she drank, but tonight was a special occasion and Daniel had gone to so much effort that it would be a shame not to. Once Daniel had finished filling his glass, he walked round behind his mum, placing his hands gently on her bare shoulders. Candy shivered at his touch, goosebumps spreading across her skin. She couldn't remember the last time she had been treated like this and she was loving every second.

"Hungry mum?" Daniel asked softly as he leaned down to gently kiss her on the cheek, enjoying the scent of her skin and the heady aroma of her perfume.

"Yes sweetie, I can't wait to see what you've made for us."

Daniel smiled and made his way to the kitchen, returning with two plates, on which were two filet mignon steaks, each adorned with a sizable knob of garlic infused butter. He set them down in each of their places, Candy licking her lips as the scent of perfectly cooked meat wafted into her nostrils. Daniel returned moments later with bowls of crispy potatoes and green beans, setting them down on protective mats and putting a serving spoon in each. He served some of each of the accompaniments onto Candy's plate, then his own, before taking a seat. "Bon appetit!" He said enthusiastically, happy with how the meal had come together and overjoyed to see how happy Candy was. It was like she would never stop smiling and as she took her first bite of the rare steak, she closed her eyes and moaned gently with approval.

12